Misty Dawn & The Raven Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will do, gentlemen, and Robbins," Charles finished with a hiss and a dark glare at the panting old pirate. Fazul was the first to stand and he all but pulled Robbins from his chair. The man's disheveled trousers bore a dark stain as the giant man pulled him to his feet. Starkey's eyes were wide and wild, he had to force himself to turn and storm from the room. Fazul bowed slightly and drug the drunk old lecher from the cabin and shut the door quietly behind the men.

* * * * *

Starkly stomped across the deck, a shaking hand pulled his dirty blue scarf from his head, he grabbed the first passing sailor by the scruff of the neck, "Where is the hag?" He hoarsely asked the startled cutthroat. The man simply shrugged his ignorance and was thrown aside as Starkly fumed off in search of his own release. His heart was racing, and he could feel the sweat running cold down his neck. The pressure in his loins was like an unbearable weight upon his body. He needed a receptacle and he was determined to tear the Raven apart if need be.

12