Misty's Old Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Watching my fiancé have sex with her old fuck buddy.
1.9k words
3.33
10.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I explained my fantasy to my fiancé. I explained how I wanted to watch her have sex with another man.

Misty told me about a fuck buddy she had back in her old college town named Moe. She explained how she never knew how submissive she was until she met him and how she loved how he took control and fucked her. She also talked about how he would fuck her multiple times in a night and how rough he liked to be.

I asked her if she'd ever let me watch her fuck him. She said if I could ever find him and convince him she would.

From then on, any time she talked about how Moe used to fuck her, I noticed that her panties would be soaked. I knew I had to watch her get fucked by him.

I took Misty out one night to a bar and had a few drinks. There I had a surprise waiting for her. I ordered 3 shots and she asked "Who's this for?" As she looked at the third shot.

Just then a voice chimes in "Mine!"

Misty looked shocked as she turned around to see Moe. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed, shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well you know, your fiancé invited me and I couldn't pass up a chance to see you" Moe explained with a sly grin.

I let them catch up, since they hadn't talked in a while. I noticed Misty's eyes fixated on Moe with a big grin as they talked.

My cock twitched as I envisioned all the stories Misty had told me about the sex they used to have. I grabbed her ass as I imagined how wet her pussy was, I knew she was thinking about it too.

I put my hand between Misty's legs, slowly up her dress and rubbed her pussy through her panties. She looked over at me and grinned naughtily at me.

After a few more drinks I offered to take Moe back to his hotel. He agreed and said he needed to use the restroom first. As he left Misty turned to me and said "I can't believe you found him and talked him into coming down here!"

I leaned into her and said into her ear "Well it didn't take much once I found him. He wanted to see you. How about you two sit in the backseat on the way to the motel?" She nodded in agreement.

We met Moe at the door and walked out to the truck. "Come on, I'll sit in the backseat with you Moe!" Misty giggled.

Moe looked at me, I smiled, shrugged and nodded at him. "Whatever you want" I told Moe with a smile.

We all got into the car, I hardly started the truck before I heard kissing sounds. I looked in the rear view mirror to see Moe and Misty all over each other. I could hear pants unzipping.

I was having trouble concentrating on the road as I heard Misty softly moaning from the backseat. I looked back to see Misty with the top of her dress down and Moe sucking on her nipples.

I looked back at the road before I crashed. My cock was getting hard.

I looked back again to see Misty's dress pushed up to her waist and Moe's hands moving in her panties. Misty had her head back in ecstasy. She was loving it.

I looked back at the road and almost hit a curb. I smoothly steered back and decided I better keep my eyes on the road. I listened and heard slurping noises coming from the back. I wanted to look back so bad.

Then I heard Misty's muffled gagging. I heard Moe moan and say "You miss that big Arab cock?"

Moe must have let her up, as I heard Misty gasp for air and moan, "Yes, I missed your big Arab cock"

Then I heard Misty gag again as Moe must've shoved her head back onto his cock. I heard a slap noise as Moe moaned again and said "That's daddy's whore!"

I glanced over my shoulder, I saw Misty's ass in the air and noticed Moe was rubbing her pussy. I could hear how wet Misty's pussy was from the front seat.

My cock was starting to push against my pants. I adjusted my cock in my pants, as I thought "this is really happening, I'm gonna watch Misty fuck Moe.

I heard the noise of Misty slurping and gagging on Moe's cock, as she moaned from his fingers on her pussy.

Moe began to moan louder and louder. I then heard him grunt as he must've cum in Misty's mouth. I heard Misty slurp as she sucked up Moe's cum.

"Damn girl, you must've needed that nut in your mouth." Moe sighed. "I can't wait to fuck that bomb pussy!" I heard them start to put their clothes on as we neared the motel.

I tried to calm my hard cock as I got out of the truck. Misty and Moe got out of the same side. I looked at Misty, her hair and clothes were disheveled. I noticed her makeup was smeared and she had a little of Moe's cum on her lips.

They left the door open, as they walked towards the hotel. I peered in the back and noticed Misty's panties and bra were still inside. I felt Misty's panties and noticed they were soaked. I closed the door and hurried to catch up with them.

I followed them through the lobby and into the elevator. They were all over each other again. "I can't wait to feel your bomb pussy again." Moe growled as he shoved his hand down between Misty's legs.

Misty moaned and responded by grabbing Moe's cock through his pants. I looked on in the corner of the elevator, so turned on.

The elevator door dinged and opened. Moe asked Misty "You ready to get fucked?"

Misty smiled and followed Moe out the elevator.

Moe swiftly led Misty down the hall to his room and opened the door. I followed in to see Misty's dressed being pulled over her head, leaving her fully naked. "Mmm I love your big tits!" Moe said as he pulled Misty in and began sucking on her nipples.

They made their way closer to the bed and stopped just before it. Moe made Misty get on her knees, as he undid his pants. I watched as he pulled out his cock, already hard again. Misty wasn't lying about how thick he was.

Moe grabbed Misty by the back of the head and shoved her head towards his cock forcefully. I watched as Misty opened her jaw as wide as she could and hungrily slurped his thick cock.

Moe grabbed Misty's hair and began to fuck Misty's mouth aggressively. Building up speed until he shoved his cock deep into Misty's throat. Moe held Misty's head so his cock was in the back of Misty's throat until Misty's face turned red. Then Moe pulled his cock all the way out. A stream of saliva and cum was hanging from Moe's cock and Misty's mouth as she caught her breath. Misty looking up at Moe with lust in her eyes.

I knew Misty was lost in the nastiness of it all because she didn't glance at me once, since I walked in. She was there to be used and fucked by Moe and she was loving it.

Moe pulled Misty to her feet and bent her over the bed. Misty's head was leaned forward as Moe positioned himself behind her. "You miss daddy's cock?" Moe asked aggressively. Misty didn't answer. Moe grabbed Misty's hair, pulling her head up so I could see and asked a little louder "You miss daddy's cock in your tight pussy?" Misty's eyes were closed and her mouth was closed tightly.

Moe pushed his cock inside Misty and I watched and Misty's eyes opened wide, and her mouth open as she felt his thick cock push inside her tight pussy. "Yesss!" She gasped, "I missed daddy's cock!" Misty's eyes rolled back as she was loving feeling Moe back inside her.

Moe started fucking Misty's pussy harder. I could only watch mesmerized as Misty turned her body over to Moe. Her breasts swinging with every thrust. The sound of their bodies colliding with rhythmic slapping. Misty's eyes closed in ecstasy and rising moans as she enjoyed being fucked by Moe. I was loving it.

Moe pulled his cock out of Misty's pussy, slapped her ass and pulled her to her feet.

Moe laid on the bed and said "Come ride daddy's cock."

Misty obeyed and straddled Moe's cock. I just noticed that Moe wasn't wearing a condom. I watched as Misty slowly slid down Moe's thick cock. Misty's eyes already filled with lust.

I heard Moe grunt as she reached the bottom. "Fuck, I missed your bomb pussy" he said with a growl. Then he began to fuck her. Misty whimpered and kissed him as his cock slid in and out of her pussy.

It's like I wasn't there anymore. Misty clung to Moe as he started to thrust faster. "Daddy's cock feel good?" He asked

"... yea..." Misty gasped out between thrusts.

"Who's cock is it?" Moe asked aggressively.

"... Oh my God! This is my cock!" Misty said clenching her teeth, getting close to orgasm.

Moe increased his pace more. I could hear the sounds of their bodies coming together hard.

"Oooh I'm cumming! I'm cumming on this big Arab cock! Ooh fuck I love your big Arab cock daddy!" Misty screamed out.

"Who's pussy is this? Who's bomb pussy is this?!" Moe demanded as he continued to fuck Misty's pussy.

"This is your pussy daddy..." Misty cried out continuing her orgasm. I never heard Misty moan so loud before, and I loved it.

Moe reached up and grabbed her neck with both his hands. "Tell me you're daddy's whore!"

Misty seemed to cum harder as she said "I'm daddy's whore...oooh I'm daddy's whore!"

"Tell me I can fuck your pussy ever I want, whore!" Moe commanded.

"You can fuck my pussy whenever you want!... oooh fuck this is daddy's pussy!" Misty moaned out.

Moe let out a loud moan as he filled Misty's pussy with his cum. "Uuugh fuck that pussy is bomb!"

Misty collapsed into Moe's chest, whimpering, as he let go of her neck. She grabbed his face and kissed him gently all over.

"Clean daddy up." Moe said as he pulled Misty off his cock by her hair. He pulled her head my her hair and buried his wet, messy, cum covered cock down Misty's throat.

Misty eagerly slurped up his cum and her pussy juice of Moe's semi hard cock.

"Fuck I missed you!" Moe said as he looked down at Misty and slapped her ass.

I noticed cum dripping out of Misty's well fucked pussy. I looked back as Misty licked Moe's cock from the bottom of his shaft all the way up to the head, then she swallowed his entire cock hungrily.

"Fuck baby, you wanna get fucked again don't you?" Moe asked looking into her eyes.

Misty popped his cock out of her mouth and said "yes daddy, I want you to fuck me with your big cock!"

"Mmm, lick daddy's balls then, you nasty whore..." Moe moaned.

Misty began to lick and suck Moe's balls. I knew it was gonna be a long night...