Mitzi Seduces Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't look at me, keeping her eyes fixed on the floor near my feet. But she did nod her head.

"All right, that's better. From now on, I will be the one who decides whether, or even if, we have sex. Is that clear?"

Another nod.

"And when I say 'no,' I mean no. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." It was the first time she had ever called me ma'am. My pussy twitched again.

"Very well. Now come over here, Mitzi."

She stepped out of her shorts and walked the few steps back to where I was still sitting on the bed. I extended my arms to her and without a word, she climbed up on my lap and laid her damp cheek against my shoulder. All of the strength seemed to have been drained from her limp little body. I enveloped her in my arms and held her tightly, as I kissed her forehead over and over.

I ran my left hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, using my fingertips to caress her lightly. She let out a little contented sigh and shifted her weight slightly, parting her legs just a bit more. As my hand played up and down, I realized that the insides of both thighs were slick with her nectar, and it was clear that on some level at least, she had enjoyed the spanking.

Of course, I had, too, even though I didn't want to admit it to myself. It was not really punishment for Mitzi, or an attempt to put her on the right road. It was just another chapter in the twisted little story we were writing together. And with that thought, I quickly slipped my entire thumb into her slick wet gaping hole and began to stir her tender folds.

"Mmmmmmmm," was all she could manage, as I moved my thumb to her hardening clit. I pressed, massaged, flicked

and stirred...over and over again until Mitzi raised her face to look directly at me. I could see her eyes were asking for more. So I gently lifted her from my lap and sat her on the bed, moving her little bottom near the edge where I could reach her.

My tongue moved to her wet opening and began to probe and lick. She made little mewing sounds as I tasted her sweet young juices, then pressed the tip of my tongue into her open pussy that seemed much too wide to be so young. She had a mature woman's pussy with a little girl's flavor. I inserted several fingers and took her clit between my lips. She began to buck against my mouth almost immediately and I wrapped my arm around her hips to hold her in place. Her juices oozed out onto my tongue as she came for me. I don't think I had ever tasted anything so sweet. No flavor compares to that of a young girls sweet pussy.

She lay there spent for a long time, panting at the excitement and exertion. I lay crumpled there at her feet, also exhausted from the intense emotions that had been flooding through me ever since arriving at Mitzi's that day.

In a minute, I felt something pressing against my shoulders and I opened my eyes to see Mitzi moving over me, encouraging me to lie back. I was only too glad to, and soon, she had moved between my legs, raising my full skirt up around my waist. Not even bothering to slip my soaking panties off, she began to suck on the saturated material.

"Oh, Mrs. Robertson," she said, looking up into my eyes, "you taste so good."

"Given what we're doing, Mitzi, I think it would be fine for you to call me Susan," I answered with a smile.

"Oh, no," she whispered. "I want to call you Mrs. Robertson so we'll both remember how naughty this is. I know I'm a bad girl and someday you may have to spank me again because of it."

And with that, my young lover pulled the crotch of my panties aside, thrust her tongue tight against my swollen clit, and brought me to a thunderous orgasm.

We both then completely disrobed and lay naked together kissing and stroking each other for what seemed like a couple of hours. I was almost dozing off when I felt the sunshine on my bare bottom. It was only then that I realized that the bed was right next to the window and the curtains were wide open. Mitzi's bed was elevated about a foot or more off of the floor.

I quietly asked Mitzi why her bed was sitting on old milk crates and she grinned as she sheepishly said "Because the men in that apartment building across the parking lot can't watch me fuck when the bed is on the floor. After that answer there was no reason to ask her why the window was wide open. I'm sure we put on quite a show for someone. At that point I didn't even try to cover up or close the blind. I only wanted to make love to Mitzi again...no matter who may be watching... and part of me hoping that someone was. How could I not be proud of being with this awesome girl? I almost wanted to scream it from the rooftops.

Speaking of windows; Mitzi did tell me later that she was still asleep and naked on the couch in front of that big open living room window that first Saturday when Sissa got home later. Sissa had kissed her awake, tweaked her nipple and reminded her to get ready for the party...but that's another story.

Thinking back on that Saturday in Mitzi's apartment just fueled my arousal even more. Sitting in my car in a driveway of a house I'd never been to before, I wondered what was in store for me. Slumping low in the seat to hide myself from passersby, I looked at myself.

I was naked except for the short little pullover halter top I had been ordered to wear. Mitzi had been very specific with her instructions. She apparently liked the idea of my driving across town, flirting with the possibility of getting caught out in public like this. The little bitch! It probably turned her on. I hated to admit it, but it turned me on, too.

I glanced at the clock on the dashboard of the car. 4:30. I had another thirty minutes to kill before ringing the bell at the house and finding out what Mitzi had in store. My heart pounded at the thought of what might be on the other side of that door when I rang the bell. Who would open it and see me like this? Nearly naked. Aroused. Anything but the conservative school teacher that my friends and colleagues had come to know.

My cunt was on fire as I thought how sick and perverse this whole thing was. Being ordered around like a sexual slave by some 18-year-old slut. My mind told me once again that I should put a stop to it. But my body loved every minute!

I closed my eyes and pictured Mitzi's tight, muscled, thick little body again. I swear, you would have to see her naked and in person for you to understand how amazing her little, thick body is. Porn movies and Playboys simply cannot capture this type of body. It was that image that got me in trouble in the first place...tempting me until I took her that first time at her apartment. I could still taste her sweet juvenile tasting juices on my tongue.

My nectar began to literally drip from my swollen lips. My clit was hard, already fully out from its hood. Three fingers slipped easily inside my gaping slit, and I quickly found my g-spot and began to massage and stimulate it.

But the sensations just weren't enough for me in my enflamed state. I looked around the car, desperately seeking something that could satisfy my need to be filled. Nothing. Then I popped open the console and there it was—the flashlight I always kept handy for emergencies. I classified this as an emergency.

I reached over, took the silver shaft and ran my fingers along the cool rippled metal. It must have been nearly 12 inches long, with little ribs set close together running the full length. Without even thinking, I grabbed it with both hands and placed the end at my opening. It must have been about ten times as big around as my husband's cock, and my fingers wouldn't quite reach all the way around it.

As if some unseen force was applying the pressure, the shaft began to sink slowly but surely into my wet tunnel. It stretched me a bit, but in my current state of arousal, my cunt just seemed to open up and swallow it whole. Before long, the entire length of it was buried inside of me and little more than the part with the glass lens and bulb was sticking out.

I took the ring that secured the lens in place and began to twist, first one way, then the other. The ribbing on the shaft created an amazing sensation on my tender folds, and I heard myself moan softly as I began to settle into a rhythm. Pulling ...pushing ...twisting ...pulling...turning...and so it went as I fucked myself wantonly with the monster flashlight. Why hadn't I used this before?

The email was waiting for me when I got home that Saturday afternoon after the spanking episode with Mitzi. I had been so unsettled by the whole jumble of emotions I'd felt during and after I smacked her firm young ass some two dozen times, I couldn't possibly go straight home. I was in no shape to see Dave and act as if nothing was wrong.

So I drove around for probably two hours, time enough I hoped to collect myself. It was after six by the time I got home and Dave greeted me with a worried look. "Jesus, honey, I was worried about you."

"It's okay," I lied. "I was just doing a little shopping." And then I caught myself, realizing I had no packages or bags. "Window shopping. At the mall."

"How about letting me know next time?" he scolded.

His dumb ass didn't even notice that my attire was totally translucent and disheveled. For crying out loud, I smelled like sex and I LOOKED like I had been out fucking all day and my own husband didn't even notice.

"I really am sorry. I just lost track of time."

Eager to avoid any further discussion with Dave for the moment, I went into the spare bedroom we use as a home

office and turned on the computer. I didn't spend much time at all online, but I did try to check emails nearly every day because I found it to be a good way to communicate with my students and their parents. And with school just out, there was a good possibility that I might have a few loose ends still to deal with.

I waited for the computer to initialize, then logged onto email. As I scanned down the names in the inbox, I saw one from "SlutMitzi6969." My heart jumped into my throat and my hands got sweaty. The subject was "looks like fun."

My hands were shaking as I highlighted the message and opened it. It was from Mitzi all right. "Dear Mrs.

Robertson," it read. "I had a lot of fun 2day. Hope u did, 2. I 4got and left my web cam on. Hope u enjoy watching us as much as I did!"

It was signed "Your Slutty Ass student, Mitzi," followed by a smiley face icon.

I honestly thought I was going to throw up. The idea that she might have recorded what went on in her mom's

apartment earlier that day scared me to death. It could be the end of my career, my marriage, my life as I currently knew it.

Steeling myself to what I was sure I would see, I clicked on the media icon in the attachment and watched numbly as the entire sick scene unfolded before my eyes. There was Mitzi sitting on the couch with me. Me grabbing her and pulling her pants down. The spanking. And of course, all the rest that followed. Obviously that is why she insisted that we go to her bed that day.

I couldn't believe the look on my face as I spanked her! It was like watching another person entirely. And then, when she pressed her face between my legs...It was simply too much. I tried to cover my eyes as it played, but I couldn't bear to look away, either.

In a few minutes, I came to my senses and quickly deleted Mitzi's email. I never wanted to see the thing again, but immediately I wished that I had it back to re-live again and again. Honestly we both looked really sexy on film. In the midst of every other emotion right now, I was feeling like a proud porn star. A big part of me WANTED all my friends to see me having sex with the hottest little tart in town. How could anyone be with Mitzi and NOT want to brag about it? But I knew that Mitzi still had the file, and I was petrified to think what she might do with it.

I turned off the computer, tore off my clothes and jumped into the shower. I scrubbed much too hard, as if I were trying to rid myself of all the remnants of the day. But even after nearly an hour under the steamy spray, I could still smell Mitzi's sweet scent in my nostrils...and I wanted to...

It didn't take long before I found out what Mitzi planned to do with the video. She was going to use it to fuck with my mind. Now that classes were over for the summer, it seemed like it might become a long hot summer...

Her next email arrived on Sunday afternoon. It read, "Be here 12:30. Mom will be back early today. Don't be late" This time she signed it, "Hugs, Mitzi," followed by an icon that looked like a little purple devil face.

Then there was the P.S. "Wear a thin dress no bra/no panties."

I knew I had no choice but to do what Mitzi said. She didn't threaten to show the video of us to anyone. She didn't have to. We both knew what she could do with it. And we both knew what would happen. She would be treated as the poor, wronged student. And I would be the soon-to-be divorced and unemployed teacher.

So after a sleepless Sunday night, I saw Dave off to a full day of class at the university, and got myself ready to go over to Mitzi's. I decided to wear the same nearly transparent yellow sundress I'd worn the first time I was with her. It had a full skirt and not designed for a bra, and since I was not supposed to wear panties, all I had to do was slip it over my head, adjust my breasts into the snug thin top, and I was dressed.

I lingered in my car outside of Mitzi's mothers' apartment at 12:30 sharp. I didn't even have to ring the bell. Mitzi must have been watching for me from her upstairs window. She flashed a big smile as she waved me inside.

If I hadn't been so apprehensive, I probably would have gasped out loud. There was Mitzi, wearing what was

obviously her mother's leather skirt. She apparently had also borrowed a pair of knee-high black boots from her mom's closet. She had paired that with a black tube top that she must have bought before her boobs grew because it was much too tight and pressed her rounded globes almost flat against her chest, if that were even possible at this late stage of her development. But the tightness allowed me to see that her nipples were straining to poke through the transparent stretchy fabric. I was beginning to learn a little about Mitzi's mother also it seemed.

Her shiny brown hair was pulled back tight into a little bun, and she had used black lipstick and eye shadow to emphasize her supposedly menacing appearance. She looked as if she had found some bd/sm site on the web

and tried to copy the look using things she could find around her apartment. I started to smile just a bit, but stopped when her face clouded with anger and I remembered the video. I also noticed what she was holding in her right hand.

It was a wooden brush with a long handle, probably nearly two feet. The head was round and about six inches in diameter. White bristles stood stiffly from the wooden base. It was way too big for a hair brush. It must have been a back brush for people who have trouble washing certain spots without assistance. Despite its benign function, it had a menacing appearance when held by an 18-year-old "domme," who undoubtedly intended to apply it vigorously to my bare ass.

"Hello, Mrs. Robertson," Mitzi greeted me. "I'm glad you came over to play today."

"Did I really have any choice, dear?" My tone was sarcastic, and it was clear Mitzi didn't like it.

"Shut the fuck up, BITCH!" she barked at me, her face stern, eyes burning. I wondered if the neighbors had heard that.

I felt my stomach jump at her sudden change in demeanor. I wasn't sure if she was playing a role or if she was really angry. Actually, I wasn't sure about anything anymore except that my pussy was leaking already and my nipples were dancing. I was at a loss to explain why this, THIS of all things was turning me on even against my own wishes.

"Go over to the end of the bed," she ordered, and I walked slowly over to where I'd sat and paddled her hot shapely bottom just a few days ago. This time, it looked as if the tables were going to be turned. "Pull up your dress and bend over the pillow," she instructed brusquely.

I did as she said, and settled my belly against the pillows of the bed. I leaned forward until my elbows were resting on the mattress and my feet were barely touching the floor. Naturally, my bare bottom was thrust well up in the air, just right for what Mitzi had planned.

My breaths were beginning to come faster, and I felt myself begin to lubricate more profusely. Those little butterflies were taking over my stomach like they always do when I'm in the early stages of arousal.

"You liked spanking me the other day, didn't you, Mrs. Robertson? Mitzi cooed.

I just lay there quietly, my heart pounding in my chest. "Didn't you!" she screamed. Her tone actually

frightened me a little bit, even though I was sure this was all a game to her. Wasn't it?

"Yes...I suppose I did," I responded, my voice quivering slightly.

"It made you hot, didn't it?" By this time, Mitzi was running the flat side of the wooden brush lightly over my backside. "It made your pussy wet." Then she turned the head of the brush on its edge and ran it up and down my crack, spreading the cheeks just a little with each up and down motion.

"Yes, Mitzi. Your ass always makes me wet."

"Well, I think you're going to like it even more being on the other end." And without further warning, she drew her arm back and brought the flat wooden head of the brush crashing down on my exposed flesh. The impact sounded like a gunshot and literally took my breath away. My eyes filled with tears and my right cheek burned like fire.

"Wait just a minute," I demanded, standing up to my full 5-8 and looking down on this little girl who thought she was going to spank my ass. I was angry, at Mitzi for pushing things too far and at myself for allowing it. Startled by the look on my face, Mitzi took one step back, but didn't retreat any farther. She knew she had the ultimate weapon on her side.

"Who do you want to see the video first, you Sick Perverted Bitch?" she demanded. "Your husband or the Dean? Or maybe the entire community college school board?"

My shoulders slumped at those words. At least it was now out in the open. I was officially being blackmailed. Without another word, I pulled my dress over my head, stood before her totally naked, turned back around and lay over the couch once more.

"That's better, Mrs. Robertson. I knew you'd enjoy playing like this, you horny ass SLUT!"

And without another word, Mitzi began raining blow after blow down on my tender bottom. The hard surface of the brush alternated from one cheek to the other, the loud cracks echoing throughout the apartment. After the fourth swat, my bottom was on fire! Tears were running down my cheeks and my throat hurt from holding in the sobs that were trying to escape. And yes, the elevated bed was positioned right in front of that damned open window.

But Mitzi was far from through. Six...eight...ten. I finally lost count at a dozen. But there were at least five or six more before she finally finished. When I was sure she was through, I started to push myself up by my hands from the bed. I needed to rub my aching bottom, to try and soothe the pain that Mitzi had so eagerly and expertly inflicted.

But before I could stand, I heard her again. But her voice was different this time. Much softer. "Stay there, please."she whispered. And I slumped back down again, my burning ass still in the air.

To my surprise, Mitzi began to kiss my stinging bottom all over, very lightly and tenderly. Her warm breath actually felt cool to my burning flesh. Then she began to caress me lightly with her hands, soothing the tender skin, seemingly trying to comfort me. I let out a heavy sigh and relaxed more than at any time since I'd entered the apartment some thirty minutes earlier. I realized that the spanking had indeed aroused me and I allowed that tingling feeling to spread from deep in my belly outward until I could feel the need in every extremity.

1...456789