Mix and Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further ado, I climbed on top of the table, and nibbled the berries off her torso, licking the cream off her soft breasts, then tracing my tongue down her stomach to her crotch. Wendy tried to stifle her giggles, but couldn't help it and some of the fruit had rolled off her, but neither of us seemed to mind. Then I had gotten to her shaved pussy, and let my tongue swirl around the strawberry that nestled just on top of her firm and swollen clit. Judging from the sounds that she was making, the entire thing was driving her wild, and soon she was forcing her hand on to the back of my head, pressing my nose ever deeper into her intoxicating scent.

I kept at it until Wendy spasmed beneath me, her back arching and hips tilting as her climax washed over her. I let her relax and come down for a bit, then crawled between her legs. She looked up at me with a glazed look and saw how hard my cock had become and then smiled.

"Oh my, I get to have that too?"

One thing that I had to say for Wendy, she certainly knew how to enjoy herself. She squealed with delight as soon as I entered her and her eyes flashed as she looked up at me. As I started to thrust into her, she sat up partway, propping herself up on her arms and scissoring her legs across my ass.

"I'm not letting you go until I've had my way with your stud cock."

It was cheesy but it did the job, and I planted my hands on the table as I ploughed into her. Unlike the others, Olivia, Jess, Alexis, whom I had lusted after for a while, I didn't really know Wendy. We knew of each other. We'd seen each other around, said hi, but we never chatted, never discussed the finer points of movies or tv. So there were no intimate bonds of friendship between us, no camaraderie. Just simple, drug-addled lust.

And, as I drove Wendy into another screaming climax, felt her soft blonder hair tickle my cheeks, I knew that we were both ok with that.

If Alexis's pussy was an oven, and Misha's was liquid, Wendy's was silk. Smooth and gentle as it wrapped me into its folds, and with a tender grip that tried to hold me close. I dipped my head down to have another taste of her luscious boobs, and I could feel her teeth playfully nibbling on my ear lobe as she whimpered beneath me. Then I straightened up, driving for a home run.

Wendy knew it, too, and I could see her leaning back now, giving herself leverage so she could fuck me back, letting her hips whip upwards until the only sound in that either of us was aware of was just our flesh slapping together. Finally, she threw her head back and a third orgasm came brewing up. I took that as my cue and let myself go, flooding her with my cock and feeling her milk me for all that she was worth.

Things seemed to fade a bit around then. We laid sprawled out across the mess that we had made of the hors d'oeuvres. Occasionally, we licked a bit of fruit or cream of the other's skin, but were both too spent to move much. Our friends voices hovered around us. Giggles, laughters, cries of ecstasy. It was enough just to lie there and take it in for a bit.

Eventually, I could feel Wendy shift beneath me, asking to get up and we picked ourselves up off the table and looked around. Olivia and Justin had just come down from upstairs, with Justin holding her by the hand as he brought his fiancé to Malcolm. Meanwhile, on the couch, both Tim and Teresa were busy, with Tim sitting back and his jeans around his ankles, as Teresa impaled herself on his cock.. Next to them, Quentin reclined on a sumptuous armchair as both Jessica and Alexis took turns sucking him. A set of cushions had been scattered around the living room by all of our antics, so Wendy and I settled in to watch the show.

Both of us were fairly well spent by this time, so we didn't do anything too provocative, just laid back, hugging and holding each other and watching our friends fuck. Teresa's hips were hypnotic, undulating over Tim with the steadiness of a Swiss clock. Soon, I could see her pinching her eyes shut as her cries increased in pitch, getting more urgent and rapid until she finally threw her head back and let out a long, low moan. Watching Teresa orgasm gave my cock a twinge of excitement and from the look in Wendy's eye I appeared not to be alone in that.

Quentin himself was starting to look a little ragged, and his long dark hair was disheveled and unruly, but his smile was full and eager. Jess and Alexis played with each other as they swapped turns sucking him. Jessica would take him deeply into her mouth, while Alexis's lips traced their way down her neck and collarbone, then they'd swap with Alexis running her tongue up and down her boyfriend's shaft, while Jess leaned over and sucked in one of her friends' nipples.

Then, Jess looked up, made eye contact with me, smiled, then stood. She made her way over to Wendy and me, walking slowly and letting my gaze linger over her lovely, luscious body.

"See? I told you that I'd be back." She leaned forward and gave me a long, lingering kiss, then turned her head and shared another kiss with Wendy.

"I'm afraid I broke him," Wendy said with a bit of a giggle, "he's still kind of tired, even while watching something as hot as all of this."

Behind Jess, Alexis had gotten up and was now being positioned by Quentin so that she was leaning over the back of the armchair, her tight little ass raised up for him.

"Well," Jessica replied as she sat in my lap, "we'll just have to do something hotter."

With that, she leaned over and started to french kiss Wendy; who accepted her eagerly. The two of them fell into me; their shared warmth feeding into my own contentment. They tongued each other for a few minutes, before Jessica bent her head down and began to kiss, then suck Wendy's prominent nipples. Both of their hands started exploring me now, grazing over my thighs, ribs and shoulders as, incredibly, I felt the stirrings of a new erection in my loins.

Over all of that, a piercing cry echoed in the room as Tim surrendered to pleasure between Teresa's thighs. I broke from my reverie for a moment to watch as Teresa whipped her head back in ecstasy. Tim's hands fastened themselves around her ass, pinning her to him as he threw his hips upwards and off the couch.

Meanwhile I could feel Wendy pull away from Jess and drawing Jess's two glistening fingers out of her moist pussy.

"Not there," Wendy said, "getting kind of sore. I think I'm hitting my limit, too."

Jess shrugged and said, "suit yourself." Then turned and kissed me.

Her tongue was still as soft and sweet as I remembered from earlier in the evening, and I was content to simply lie there, letting our tongues swirl around each other, running over our lips, exchanging nibbles of affection. As Wendy moved aside, Jessica folded herself into my welcoming arms. My dick was still, at best, semi-aroused, but I didn't mind this so much.

Then I felt a warm, moist pressure descend upon my groin; and I briefly broke the kiss to watch as Teresa began to give me a slow, gradual but enjoyable blowjob. At first, I was slow to respond, but as Teresa wrapped her fingers around me and began to pump me in time with her descending mouth, I could feel hardness return to my shaft.

Jessica for her part, began to kiss her way down my torso, stomach and finally joined Teresa in fellating me, the two of them pursing lips on opposite sides of my dick, giving my cock a little jump of arousal.

It was a glorious moment. Teresa maintained her slow, leisurely pace, exploring the left side of my shaft with thoroughness and familiarity; passing her tongue along my sensitive underside with care and tenderness. Jessica by contrast, let her tongue slip swiftly over my length and swirled over my sensitive helmet as she gave special attention to my wide, thick head.

With these joint ministrations, I was soon back to my full girth. The two girls, blonde Teresa and brunette Jess, stopped to look at me like some tasty popsicle treat that had been presented them, then looked at each other before one of them spoke up.

"Take him," Teresa said, "he's yours now."

"Are you sure? This isn't weird for you?"

"No. And I'm glad that you've chosen each other."

So it was that, with a big grin plastered on her face, Jessica straddled me one more time, and gave me a deep, intense kiss before lowering herself at last onto my waiting cock.

"mmm ... I could get used to this."

She was just as delightful to fuck as I'd imagined. Her walls clung to me like a warm, moist sheath, and her depths expanded to welcome my deep cock. I slipped my hands underneath her armpits, to support her as she raised and lowered herself upon me, and I folded my thumbs in so that I could flick her stiff nipples as they hovered underneath my chin.

Then, I let my hands drift down to her pert ass, cupping her buttocks as the two of us feel into an easy, langorous rhythm. She threw her head back as she sighed deeply, offering the graceful sweep of her neck for kisses and nibbles. Then she brought her head back forward, to lick my ear as her short wavy dark brown hair brushed against my face.

Behind her, I could see Teresa regarding both of us with a look that was two parts affection and one part lust. We held each other's gaze for a few more seconds before Jessica tilted her head towards mine for another long, rapturous kiss.

Then I felt the kiss break as Jessica leaned back, groaning loudly as Teresa cupped her ample breasts from behind. T was content to let her friend collapse into her; exploring Jessica's nipples while also nibbling on her neck.

Meanwhile I began to thrust more forcefully as my hands took hold of Jessica's waist and held her in place for I slammed into her anew . Jessica was monosyllabic at this point, communicating by grunts, moans and gasps. Her hips began to buck now, meeting my advance then squeezing me on the retreat.

In the midst of this, Teresa let both of her hands dip down, to stroke her friends swollen clitty, a gesture that triggered the first of her new orgasms. I had then leaned forward to take one of Jessica's upthrust boobs between my lips; swirling a magnificent nipple with my tonguewhich triggered a second climax from my partner.

She was coming continuously at this point, each thrust of ours prolonging her explosions, or triggering a new one. I thought that she would pass out eventually, but Jessica weathered it all like a champ; taking every stroke until I could feel that inclement surge of arousal well up from my balls. By this time, Jessica had grown accustomed to the sounds of my impending climax, and a brief smile crept across both her and Teresa's faces as they began to realize what was coming.

Teresa, loyal friend as she was, sped up her rubbing of Jess's clit, and thereby ensured that two of us came in unison. The explosion was awesome and mind blowing and left us both a little messy, sweaty and stunned. As our climax subsided, Jessica sat up and kissed me once more, deeply, thoroughly and passionately. It was a raging fire, a hunger barely slaked, and a celebration of shared joy. Then we both finally broke the kiss, she leaned in close and said,

"I won't say it because I don't know if I'll feel the same way in the morning ... but I think my drugs wore off a while ago. All of this? This was just us."

The rest of the party was a blur for us as we came down off our respective highs. I vaguely remember playing with or watching some other couples but the details are murky. Eventually, Olivia found me again, and dragged myself and Jess up to their bed. We may have fooled around a little more, with me fucking Jessica again, while she licked Olivia' pussy, but that could also have been a dream.

I just know that eventually I crashed out in the arms of Jessica; my head resting on her soft breasts, our bodies lost in a tangle of arms, legs and lips. When I woke the following morning, I braced myself for that terrible moment of sobriety, when the memories of what we had done flooded back, and the possible horror that might come to us when we recalled our uninhibited actions. I woke in the arms of Jess and Olivia that morning and barely moved, content to absorb their scent, and the feeling of their skin against mine.

Then, they too woke, and contrary to my fears, they did not look at me with horror, nor did they push me away. Instead, Olivia leaned over and kissed me, while Jessica continued to cradle my body and stroke my hair. None of us said anything and, for now, that was enough.

12