Mixed Doubles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia kissed me on the lips then moved back down between my still very spread thighs. At the same time the vibrator fell away from my breast but I was anticipating Julia's tender touch between my legs. Julia traced her tongue across the wet line of my aroused pussy. She flicked it over my labia.

Then her hands wormed under me and lifted my bum off the bed. She ran her tongue back and forth across the length of my pussy and each slip through my soft wet lips brought a sigh and whimper from me. With one hand keeping me slightly raised, Julia used her other hand to spread my labia apart. Her tongue lodged just at the top of my slit and she slid her middle finger into my opening.

Julia swapped a second finger for her tongue at my entrance as her tongue moved up the short distance to my clit. I cried out and tried to move to force Julia's fingers inside of me.

Her mouth released me and I was going mad for the final stimulation I needed to push me over the edge when I felt the buzzing vibrator brush lightly over my clit. I'm sure I screamed the loudest I have ever done as the first orgasm shook took over my body. Julia continued to just touch my clit with the vibrator and hold her fingers at my entrance, causing the orgasms to come one right after the other.

The sensations were so intense they were too much.

"No more, please, too sensitive." was all I could mutter between gasps.

Julia worked out what I was saying and removed the vibrator and her fingers. I'm sure my hips continued to undulate even after the stimulation had been removed. The tremors going through my body were so intense.

Eventually I calmed down and got my breath back.

I turned my head sideways and looked at Julia. She was smiling sweetly at me, her eyes sparkling.

"Wow!" was as much as I could say.

"Oh Sue, we have only just started." she said. "Just relax for a little while. The night is still young... and we have all day Sunday too."

12