Mixed Emotions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, OK" said Greg, "I'm hardly in a very strong position to negotiate."

Marcie continued playing with his balls, squeezing gently, pulling down, until the scrotum was loose and relaxed. Taking a length of soft rope she made a loop in the middle and placed the balls through the loop then tightened the loop so that they would not fit back through the hole but it was not cutting off the circulation. Taking four large rubber bands from the box she joined them in pairs and placed one from each pair around each of his feet. She then tied the ends of the ropes from his balls to the other stretched rubber band in each pair, adjusting them so there was equal tension in the two ropes and his balls were stretched towards his feet. A grimace of pain crossed Greg's face but the pain slowly decreased as his balls became used to the tension.

"So how does that feel?" asked Marcie as she surveyed her handiwork.

"A bit painful to begin with but actually reasonably arousing now."

"That's good -- arousing is what I'm after," replied Marcie. She slowly and sexily removed her wispy panties. "Does that arouse you, my darling?"

"Yes dear. Please just undo me so we can just have sex normally."

"Oh no, not this time buddy," replied Marcie.

Marcie reached for her oil again and coated both hands liberally before taking Greg's cock between her palms and gently stimulating it. Greg's cock responded quickly, growing in length and thickness. The tension on his scrotum meant that his cock stood straight up, pointing to the ceiling. Marcie used one hand on herself, lubricating her pussy lips, spreading her own copious lubrication around her dripping opening and upper thighs. For a few moments she gently rubbed her clit, feeling the waves of sensation pulse through her body.

Slowly and carefully she moved to sit astride Greg, straddling him just below his rampant cock, putting more pressure on his stretched balls.

"Ouch," exclaimed Greg, "You'll pull them off if you're not careful."

Marcie just smiled, carried away by the sexuality of the whole scene. Gently and slowly she lifted her pussy lips and slid them up the underside of Greg's cock, then down again, up and down, feeling the sensations as the swollen veins on his hard cock massaged her clit. Up and down, harder and faster. Then she came up a little higher and moved forward to gently engulf his cock with her well lubricated cunt. She stopped, with just the tip of his cock in her cunt, watching his face. He tried pushing upwards into her cunt but she simply moved up with him, moving down again when he lowered his hips. She teased him for several minutes like this before just relaxing and dropping quickly, completely impaling herself on his cock and feeling it hit her cervix at the end of her vagina.

For several minutes she stayed still, forcing Greg also to stay still, then she began slowly moving backwards and forwards, sliding on his well-oiled thighs and stomach, providing maximum stimulation for her clit while offering minimal stimulation for Greg's cock. Slowly the rate of sliding increased, faster and faster until she was oblivious to everything except the cock in her cunt moving backwards and forwards and the lubricated skin massaging her clit. Faster, faster still, lost in the moment "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!" she cried as she came with a mind-blowing orgasm.

From Greg's perspective, he lay there, feeling Marcie moving backwards and forwards over his thighs and abdomen, feeling his cock moving slightly inside her, but nowhere near enough to stimulate him to cum. He tried thrusting his hips but Marcie's weight kept them almost still. He couldn't thrust hard because it hurt his stretched balls. He watched as Marcie approached her orgasm, closer and closer until with a loud strangled cry she was there. The expression on her face was amazing and he realised that it was the first time he had actually watched her cum.

Marcie slowed down and stopped, covered in perspiration from her exertions, feeling completely satiated for the moment at least as she just sat there, still, feeling Greg's wonderful cock filling her up and twitching spasmodically. After a few moments she roused herself and carefully climbed off Greg, allowing his cock to plop out of her stretched pussy. Greg's cock was still fully engorged, throbbing, waving in the air.

"So, how does it feel to be left hanging?" she asked him.

"Please let me cum. I'm feeling so frustrated and so horny. I desperately need to cum. Please just massage my cock or untie my hands so I can masturbate till I cum," he pleaded.

Marcie grinned at him, touching his cock gently but not enough to allow him to cum.

"Suffer," she said, "Just like I have on so many occasions." And with that she picked up her discarded panties and walked out of the room.

It was an hour before Marcie returned to Greg. His cock was deflated though not completely flaccid. His balls were still stretched with no sign of any restriction to bloodflow.

"Well, my darling husband, how are you feeling now?" Marcie asked.

"I feel stiff and sore because I can only move a small amount. I also feel horny still and I really do need to cum. Please release me or allow me to cum. Please," he begged.

"Hmmm, we'll see about that. Right now I'm ready for some more fun."

Again Marcie oiled up her hands and massaged Greg's cock to attention. Then she removed her bra and oiled her tits, leaning over Greg and placing first one and then the other onto his lips so he could kiss and suckle on them. She then moved them further south until she was massaging his straining cock with her breasts, sliding them up and down his organ. Greg tried hard to gain more stimulation so he could cum, without success. Every time he tried to lift his hips Marcie moved away and all that happened was that he stretched his balls.

After nearly half an hour of this teasing torture Marcie again sexily removed her wispy panties and climbed onto Greg's cock. This time she simply lowered herself onto it, taking it easily and quickly deep inside her while she faced his feet. She could now play with his stretched balls, pulling downwards on the ropes, flicking each ball in turn with her painted fingernails. While she couldn't see Greg's face to gauge his reactions, she could feel his responses in his attempts to increase the stimulation by pushing and pulling his cock in her cunt, to no avail. Again she moved slowly over his thighs and lower abdomen, stimulating her clit with her fingers and feeling the head of his cock against her cervix as she moved. It wasn't many minutes until she was once again on the brink of cumming. "Aaaarrrrggggghhhh" she screamed once again as she writhed in the throes of her orgasm, leaning forward against the ropes and rubber bands holding Greg's balls and stretching them further from his body.

"Aaah!" shouted Greg, bringing her back to reality. She quickly untangled herself from the ropes, after all, a ball-less Greg would be of no use to her.

Marcie again carefully dismounted from Greg, and looked at his pitiful expression as his cock danced in fresh air trying desperately to cum.

"Oh, does diddums want his cock rubbed?" Marcie crooned in baby talk style, rubbing his cock gently.

"Shit you're a tormenting vixen!" said Greg heatedly. "For god's sake please let me cum."

"You'll cum, but just not yet," said Marcie, collecting her sexy lingerie and her vibrator before prancing from the room.

In the bathroom Marcie gave herself an enema using a drink bottle to force the warm water into her arse. She held it there for about 10 minutes then released it in the toilet. She then repeated the procedure, pleased that very little solid material came out the second time. She then oiled her arsehole and vibrator and carefully, over a period of 15 minutes or so, worked the vibrator into her virgin arse. It didn't feel too bad so she started moving it in and out, rotating it, moving it from side to side to stretch and loosen her sphincter muscle. After about half an hour she was satisfied that she was loose enough so returned to the bedroom.

Greg had been dozing, dreaming of a threesome with the barmaid who was masturbating him until he came, spurting huge quantities of milky white cum all over her tits. He was woken suddenly by Marcie arriving in the room, naked this time.

"Are you ready for round three?" she asked.

Greg groaned. "Yes, but please let me cum this time. I feel so horny and just really, really need to come so badly. I'll do anything you ask, just let me cum."

"You'll do anything I ask?" asked Marcie.

"Yes, well, within reason," said Greg.

"Oh, so there are some limits still, are there? Well, we'll just have to see how far these limits extend."

Marcie oiled her hands and started stimulating Greg's cock again. It rose to the occasion quickly and was soon fucking thin air in an effort to cum. Marcie carefully untied Greg's hands and feet, leaving the ball stretcher in place. Greg bent his legs, taking the pressure off his balls.

"That's OK, you can do that for a few moments, but I'm going to change the ball stretcher a little."

Marcie removed the rubber bands from around Greg's feet and told Greg to stand with his legs apart. She then took the ropes from his ball sac between his legs, around his buttocks on each side and tied them in a knot just below his navel, first pulling on them to force his stretched balls between his legs, nearly reaching his arsehole. Then she started restimulating his cock.

"I want you to fuck me in the arse," she told him as she piled some pillows on the bed and lay down on her stomach over them. "Come on lover, shove that hard tool of yours into my arsehole but for God's sake do it gently."

Greg had never had any inclination towards anal sex but if that was the only way he'd get off, then he would try it. He crawled onto the bed behind her, moving carefully to avoid stretching his scrotum more than could be avoided, and lined his cock up with her well-oiled arse. Gently he leaned forward, aiming the head of his cock for the tight opening, pushing gently, then backing off, another gentle push, again backing off, repeating this while Marcie was completely focussed on relaxing her sphincter muscle and absorbing the new sensations. Precum from Greg's cock added to the lubrication allowing his cock to almost go in, but the sphincter muscle simply would not stretch to take his giant organ.

"Squeeze the head of your cock to squeeze some of the blood out of it," suggested Marcie.

Greg did this, adding more lubrication, and again moved forward and applied pressure. After a few seconds Marcie could feel the cock slowly entering through the guarding muscle into her rectum.

"Yes, it's going in!" she cried. "Keep pushing."

Greg did just that and slowly, very slowly, his cock entered her virgin arsehole. Once it was fully in he held still, giving Marcie time to become accustomed to its size. Then he began a slow in and out motion. The stimulation of Marcie's tight arsehole against his almost-ready-to-cum cock was intense, yet Greg remembered what Marcie had told him about being a two minute wonder, and managed to hold off from cumming.

From Marcie's perspective, she had never felt so full in her life. She wondered if she could really split in two. At first it was painful but Greg was apparently a quick learner and this morning's lessons were well remembered, so he went very slowly, stopping frequently and gradually, very gradually, the pain subsided and was replaced by pleasure. Marcie started moving in time with Greg, intensifying the movements of the cock inside her arse. What she didn't know was that it was also stretching his balls painfully, causing him to torture himself as he fucked her.

After many minutes the need to cum became irresistible for Greg. Throwing caution to the winds and trying to ignore the pain in his stretched balls, he started stroking faster and longer. Within another two minutes he was ready to cum and with a final thrust started ejecting his massive load deep inside Marcie's rectum. The extra movement and the warm lubrication sent Marcie to heaven and she had her first anal orgasm as Greg collapsed onto her back.

They stayed like that for several minutes as Greg's cock slowly deflated and cum started to leak out of Marcie's arse. Then they cleaned themselves up, Greg untied the ropes holding his balls and removed the rope from around his poor stretched scrotum. Marcie and Greg had a warm shower together, washing each other, rubbing themselves against each other and generally acting like loving honeymooners.

"That was a wonderful morning," said Marcie. "I have never cum so hard as I did today."

"Yes, it was incredible," said Greg. "Although I still don't like anal sex. I far prefer vaginal intercourse. Will we do anal again?"

"Probably not. I also far prefer vaginal sex," said Marcie, "Next time we will try some new adventures."

"Yes -- and it's my turn to tie you up. Now I wonder what I'll do to that sweet little pussy."

12