Mixed Emotions Ch. 06

Story Info
Dana and Todd celebrate together.
5.9k words
4.5
12.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 6: Dana's 18th Birthday

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

At last the day had arrived. Dana woke early and gingerly felt her body all over. There were only a couple of tender spots after last night's adventure, far fewer than she had been expecting. Even her pussy seemed to have recovered. Just as well, she thought, it will be well used tonight I have no doubt.

Dana dressed for college and went to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, darling," chorused her Mom and Dad.

"Thank you," she replied. "I don't really feel any older."

"So how are you today?" Marcie asked, "Any soreness from last night?"

"Just a little in a couple of places. Thank you for being so careful."

"Well, the whipping was to induce pleasure by inflicting a small amount of pain; it was not meant as a dire punishment or to be sadistic," said Greg. "We can arrange that if you wish," he added with a grin.

"Maybe sometime, but not today, thanks," replied Dana.

"Well, time for breakfast. What's your program like today?" asked Marcie.

"I have a lecture at 11 but also have some research to do on my current project, so that will take up the rest of the day. I was hoping to be home by about 4ish so I have time for a swim before the guests arrive."

"That sounds like a good idea. It looks like it will be another hot day. I'll try to be home about the same time and will join you," replied Greg

"OK," said, Marcie, "If you guys are swimming at 4 then I'll finish preparations for tonight's dinner party by then and have a swim as well. I'll be ready for it, I'm sure. By the way, we'll do the presents thing tonight after the guests arrive. Is that OK with you, Dana?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'll have time to appreciate them then as well as the delicious anticipation of them all day. I've gotta eat and go or I'll miss the bus."

So they all sat and ate breakfast, then Dana left to catch her bus, Greg drove to work in his car and Marcie cleaned up the dishes and started a list for the shopping trip. After that she dressed and drove to the shops. On her return she started preparing the food for dinner, setting up the dining room and generally tidying up the house. She spent some considerable time cleaning and sorting out the Dungeon so it would be pristine for Dana and Todd tonight and placed a couple of towels in Dana's ensuite so Todd could shower. She placed flowers in a vase of water on the bedside table, placed a few suitable CDs by the player, vacuumed the floor and generally removed all trace of the previous evening's activities. She then checked the pool, removing leaves that had blown in. By the time that had all been completed, along with a hurried lunch, it was almost 4pm. So she changed into her bikini, not that she thought she would be wearing it for long as she anticipated that they would all be skinny dipping like last time.

Shortly after 4pm Greg arrived home looking hot and sweaty in his suit.

"That looks like a more sensible mode of dress, or undress," he commented to Marcie as he gave her a kiss and cuddle, taking full advantage of the skin exposed by the bikini. "But I trust it's not staying on for long."

"Absolutely not," she replied, "But isn't taking it off half the fun?"

Greg went to their bedroom and reappeared wearing a pair of swim shorts, by which time Dana had arrived home.

"Hi Dad," she greeted him, "I'll get changed and be along in a couple of minutes and meet you at the pool."

Marcie and Greg walked hand in hand out to the pool and were already sunbathing in their loungers when Dana arrived – stark naked. Greg let out a low whistle.

"So who's being daring then?" he asked rhetorically.

"Well, I could see no reason putting anything on when I knew I would be taking it off again a few minutes later. Are you swimming dressed or skinny dipping?"

"Skinny dipping, of course," replied both Greg and Marcie.

"Come over here a second and let's just check you out for any damage," said Greg.

"You dirty old man!" exclaimed Dana, teasingly, adding with a grin "You just want a close look at my pussy, probably because at your age you can't see very well."

However, she walked over to Greg, sexily swinging her hips like a stripper. She stopped right in front of him.

"You like what you see, mister?" she drawled with a wink. "I'll let you have a touch if you put a few notes in my tip jar."

Greg roared with laughter. "Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"Well, actually, I guess it's OK to tell you now, but one night Todd a took me to a strip club – he had a mate who was the bouncer that night so we could get in without id – and I heard one of the strippers use that line. You're not angry with me are you, Daddy? If you like you could take me down to the Dungeon and punish me sometime," she pouted sexily, "But just not before next Monday."

Greg laughed again. "No punishment required for a while at least, but I'll definitely think about what a suitable punishment would be. Now, let's make sure there are no welts from the whip that you may have to explain to Todd."

Greg did a reasonably close examination of Dana's pussy, thighs and body. He couldn't resist rubbing his finger between her lower lips. Dana gave a small gasp and closed her eyes as it slid over her clit.

"Looks good to me," said Greg. "Seems like everything is still in working order too."

"You're incorrigible!" stated Dana, before running towards the pool and diving in.

"Are we swimming or just watching?" asked Marcie. "Now you've had your bit of fun hurry up and take my bikini off so I can cool down. It's alright for some but I've been in a warm house not an air conditioned office all day."

Greg wasted no time in removing Marcie's bikini, caressing her breasts and fingering her pussy lips and clit as he did so. Marcie then removed his shorts, giving his cock a gentle massage and his balls a hard squeeze, before running to the pool and diving in. Greg immediately followed suit.

They swam a few lengths and cooled off in the water before meeting together at the deep end, which allowed them to stay cool with only their heads above water.

"What time are the guests arriving?" asked Dana.

"I put 5pm on the invitations so I suggest we need to be ready for them any time after about 10 to. It must be about 4.20 by now so we really need to be getting out. No time for any hanky panky today," she added, with mock seriousness.

With that Marcie gave Greg's cock a final squeeze and hoisted herself out of the water, exposing her buttocks for a gentle smack from Greg. Dana also gave Greg's cock a final squeeze.

"I guess I'll be enjoying this fella inside me one day soon," she said as she winked teasingly at her father.

"If you'll allow that it will certainly be my pleasure," replied Greg. "Just name the time."

Dana and Greg both hoisted themselves out of the pool and went off to change for dinner.

Dana ran to the door as soon as the doorbell sounded, opened the door and threw herself into Todd's arms.

"Happy birthday, darling," gasped Todd, a bit overcome by his welcome.

"Thanks, sweetheart."

Todd held her at arm's length to obtain a better view of his gorgeous girl, looking radiant in her low cut, pale blue party dress.

"So, how has today been for you?" he asked.

"Oh, darling, it's seemed so long waiting till you arrived. Went to college, came home, had a swim, and now you're here – at last. Mmmmmm, I love you so much and I'm just dying for us to sleep together tonight."

"I know the feeling," agreed Todd, kissing her deeply.

"Anyway, come in and get to know my parents," said Dana, when she could draw breath again.

Dana led Todd through to the kitchen, dropping his overnight bag in the hallway, and introduced him to her parents.

"Mom, Dad, you've heard about Todd quite a bit, you've seen him when he's come to take me out, but you haven't really met him formally. Todd, darling, these are my parents, Marcie and Greg. Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend Todd, although boyfriend doesn't quite convey the depth of our feelings for one another, does it darling," she finished putting an arm around his waist.

"Very pleased to meet you, Todd," said Greg, shaking hands with Todd.

""It's wonderful to meet you officially at last," said Marcie, reaching up and giving Todd a hug. "We've heard so much about you yet feel we know so little about you really. Dana, could you please take Todd on a tour of the house and he can drop his bag downstairs if you like."

Dana quickly led Todd away down the hallway, collected his bag, showed him bathroom facilities, her room with ensuite and then led him down to the Dungeon.

"This is our room for the weekend," she enthused. "This is where you get to take my virginity tonight. Oh, I'm so looking forward to making love with you tonight; it seems to have been such a long time for my birthday to come round."

"Wow!" exclaimed Todd, surveying the huge bed, "This looks awesome. Do we get to use that too?" he asked indicating the bondage equipment.

"Oh, we'll have to see about that. We'll just have to see how well behaved you are," she replied teasingly. "Anyway, if we do I would insist on turn-about so don't think you would get away scot free."

"Oh," replied Todd, realising the reality of the situation. "Meantime, however, it appears that you haven't had enough kissing and cuddling, at least I know I haven't."

They embraced each other, pressing their bodies together as they kissed deeply for several minutes.

"Hmmm, what's this I feel pressing into my thigh?" asked Dana, reaching to rub Todd's cock through his trousers, "Good to feel that he's all raring to go. Hope he can stay that way all night."

"Oh he will, I'm sure," replied Todd, cupping her pussy with his hand.

"We'd better get back upstairs before we get too carried away. I've got some more guests to welcome," said Dana, breaking away from Todd and heading for the door.

Gabby and Chris arrived a few minutes later and were greeted with hugs from Dana. Gabby introduced Chris to Greg and Marcie and then they went to the lounge for some cool lemonade.

Marcie approached Dana with a small parcel in her hand.

"Happy birthday once again," she said as she handed Dana the parcel.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad," said Dana, opening the present to reveal a beautiful aquamarine drop pendant. "Oooh," she said, "This is beautiful and it matches my dress perfectly. Thank you so much. Maybe you would like to put it on me please."

Marcie placed the pendant around Dana's neck and fastened the clasp. "That's really beautiful," she said.

"Thank you so much Mom and Dad," said Dana, giving each of them a hug and kiss.

Todd then took a small box from his pocket and gave this to Dana with a kiss. "Hope you like these," he said.

Dana opened the present to reveal a set of aquamarine earrings, a perfect match for the pendant.

"Darling, how did you do that?" she asked, "It's absolutely divine and a perfect match. Have you three been colluding over presents?" she asks giving Todd, Mom and Dad searching looks.

"Well, actually, yes," confessed Todd. "I wanted to buy you some jewellery but didn't know what you would like, what you had or what you wanted. So I phoned your Mom and she suggested we get complementary presents. She also suggested aquamarine because they match your eyes. It's just coincidental that they match your dress as well."

"Oh," said Dana, "So that explains the 'coincidence'. Thank you all so much." Dana walks over to Todd and gives him a long kiss and hug. She then sits down next to him, removes her ear studs and inserts the new earrings. "How does that look?" she asked him, flashing her new jewellery.

"You look just like the princess you are to me," said Todd.

"Oh darling, you say the sweetest things," she replied, giving him another kiss.

Gabby leant over to Dana and gave her an envelope. "Happy birthday, Dana," she said, "You don't get to wear this but we're sure that you'll enjoy it."

"Thanks, Gabby and Chris," said Dana. She opened the envelope and took out two tickets to a forthcoming concert that she had been saving for. "Wow, that's awesome!" she exclaimed, delightedly waving the tickets in Todd's direction. "Honey, we're going to that show we wanted to go to," she told Todd.

"Not only that," continued Gabby, "But I bought four tickets so Chris and I will be there too. So we can go as a foursome."

"That's even better." Dana went over to Gabby and Chris and gave them each a hug. "Thank you both so much."

For the next little while Marcie and Greg spent the time getting to know Todd and Chris better, and vice versa, while Dana and Gabby caught up, all sipping on cool lemonade and generally winding down after their day's activities. The delicious smell of roasting turkey became steadily more enticing until Marcie noticed the time and excused herself to finish dinner preparations. Gabby left to assist. Within a few minutes dinner was announced starting with a seafood entrée. They proceeded to the dining room and took their seats while Greg brought a cool bottle of wine from the fridge, opened it and poured the drinks.

The dinner progressed through its three courses of entrée, roast turkey with new potatoes and fresh salad for the main, and sticky date pudding with ice cream for dessert. After that they all retired to the deck outdoors to enjoy the cool of the evening. Conversation came easily to them all and after a very pleasant dinner party it was time for Gabby and Chris to leave.

Before they left Gabby took Dana aside. "Hope everything goes really well tonight, Dana," said Gabby. "Just enjoy each other tonight and for the weekend. Remember that these are memories you will have for the rest of your life."

"Thank you, Gabby. What would I do without you? You are the best friend I could ever have. You and Chris have a great time also – it will be your turn in a few weeks, I have no doubt."

They then hugged and Chris and Gabby returned to Gabby's house next door.

"It's been a big week for us," said Marcie, "With Greg being away, a party to organise and all the other stuff that needed to be done. So Greg and I are off to bed for some catch up time," Marcie winked at Dana, "Have fun and we'll see you tomorrow sometime."

Marcie then came over to Dana and gave her a hug. "You have remembered to take your contraception pills haven't you?" she whispered in Dana's ear, "We don't want any little surprises running around the house just yet."

"Yes, Mom, it's all sorted. Don't worry so much; I'm a big responsible 18 year old now," grinned Dana.

"Of course. I keep forgetting," whispered Marcie. "Have a wonderful night and weekend to start your adult life."

"Thanks, Mom."

Dana and Todd stayed on the deck for a few minutes after Greg and Marcie left.

"Feel like a swim?" she asked Todd.

"Mmmm, sounds good. I'll go and get into my swim shorts."

"Don't be silly," she replied, "Who needs swim shorts? We'll go skinny dipping."

"Eh?" he says, surprised. "Sounds like a great idea, but what if your parents look out the window or, worse, come outside?"

"That won't matter. We've all been skinny dipping together. "

Todd realised that he had a lot to learn about this family.

"What, you mean that your Dad has seen you swimming naked?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, and I've seen him swimming naked, and Mom was swimming naked and Gabby was over here swimming naked with us as well. It's great. And it was daytime, not at night. Do you have problems with that?"

"Right now, only a small problem," he replied, adjusting his trousers over his rapidly stiffening cock. The thought that Dana would swim naked with other naked people was very arousing.

Dana gave a chuckle. "Well, it's quite possible that before this weekend's over you'll have been swimming naked in broad daylight with my family and possibly Gabby as well," replied Dana, then she added wistfully, "And maybe Chris also."

"So, my darling Todd, enough talking. Can you please help me out of this dress then I'll help you out of your clothes."

They disrobed each other, feeling the cool air caressing their bodies and each stroked the other lovingly. As if on cue, the moon, a few days past full, crept over the horizon.

"Oh, darling, isn't this just beautifully divine," murmured Dana, naked now, leaning back against Todd's warm muscular body and feeling his partly engorged cock seeking a place between the cheeks of her arse. He wrapped his arms around her and tenderly kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Yes, it is wonderful being here like this with you. I feel we could stay here forever like this, just as we are."

"No way," she exclaimed, breaking away from his embrace. "Last one in the pool makes breakfast in the morning." And she took off across the backyard, diving into the still tepid water and swimming to the far side.

Todd followed a few seconds later, swimming over to Dana.

"Not fair," he said jokingly. "However, I'll be very happy to bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning, darling." He gently wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her slippery naked body to his own. They each spent the next few minutes caressing and exploring each other's body. Todd explored the way Dana's nipples stood out from her breasts, which were trying to float on the water, the roundness of her arse cheeks, the short curly triangular forest at her crotch, the silky smooth skin on her thighs when she opened them for him, and the soft, warmth of her pussy lips that were the doorway to heaven.

Dana's exploration revealed the slightly hairy skin covering Todd's muscular chest, his 'six pack' of abdominal muscles and the coarse hair in his groin area providing a matting from which his rampant maleness stood proud and erect. She felt the strength of his thighs and the crinkled skin of his scrotum holding his balls close to his body in the tepid water, and felt the smoothness of his cock head at the end of his shaft ridged by engorged veins.

She turned to face him, his cock searching for a place to lodge. Dana felt the thrusting and seeking.

"No, darling, not here," she whispered. "Our first time will be in bed, lovingly and gently. We can have quickies in many situations after that time, but the first time must be memorable. Who knows, maybe tomorrow night we can fuck in the pool."

"Oh, my darling," replied Todd, "You are so wonderful, so sexy, so gorgeous. I must have done something really good sometime to deserve a girl like you. I wish this night could just go on forever."

"Well, it can't," said Dana, breaking the spell, "We can only enjoy it for the time that it's here. The rest will be memories. But we must move on through life and it is up to us to make each moment as memorable as this one is. I love you so much and I'm dripping wet just thinking about making love to you in bed. So let's do it."

Todd gave Dana a final kiss and fondle before they swam to the other side, climbed out of the pool, walked hand in hand to the doorway, picked up their clothing and walked into the house. Dana retrieved the towels from her room and they dried themselves, locked up the house and went downstairs to the Dungeon. There they found the room had been transformed, the bed pulled back for them, and, on the side table, a jug of water with two glasses, a box of liqueur chocolates and several lit candles.

12