Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, nobody said she could be the domme today, she just took that role," whispered Gabby.

"True," agreed Dana, "And while we've been tortured most horribly for her pleasure and the pleasure of the guys, she hasn't suffered at all. In fact, she's not even displaying her pussy to everyone as we are. Time to change a few things."

"OK, everybody," said Dana to the group, "Gabby and I have decided that it's time we stripped Marcie of her cat suit and showed her how it feels to have her pussy tortured."

"Ooooh goody!" exclaimed Marcie.

So Dana and Gabby, with a little help from the guys, stripped Marcie of her cat suit, as they called it, feeling that the inside of the thighs were saturated with juices.

"Hey," said Dana, "She's hot to trot. Feel this you guys."

Everyone had a feel of the cat suit and then of Marcie, rubbing fingers blatantly over her smooth skin alongside her landing strip and feeling the moist warmth of her pussy lips and clit. Marcie writhed in pleasure and wanton lust.

"Oh yes," she said, "Punish me, torture me, make me cum again and again. I've been so bad I deserve to be punished severely."

The girls took her over to the frame, Dana remembering how she had been tortured there a few days ago.

"Fasten her wrists into the wrist straps," she told the guys.

When that was done and Marcie was stretched up and sideways as far as possible, Dana and Gabby grabbed a leg each and fastened her ankles to the ankle straps, stretching her legs as wide as they would go. They examined her widely gaping, dripping cunt.

"Wow, is she ever ready for something," commented Dana.

The girls had noticed where Marcie had her box of new toys and so they looked in there and the cupboards searching for devices to use on their victim.

"Hey, "said Gabby triumphantly, "What's this do you think?"

Dana looked at the electric machine with a plastic tube hanging off it in a box with several heavy, deep, clear plastic cups, each with a valve at one end.

"That looks like a suction device that you can put on nipples or clits," enthused Dana, "Let's try it out."

Omigod, thought Marcie, I'm being experimented on. At least I'll know how it feels though for when I use it on them.

Dana connected the pump to the power socket and turned it on. She then felt the air being drawn into the end of the tube, creating quite a strong suction. She carefully placed the tube onto the valve at the end of a plastic cup and placed her hand over the end. Quickly the skin and some flesh on her hand was sucked into the cup a little.

"Hey," she said, turning to Gabby and surveying the two rigid cocks attached to Greg and Todd, "I wonder if it works on cocks?" She laughed as the guys retreated out of reach.

Leaving the flexible hose attached, but with the valve closed, she approached Marcie.

"Now, slave Mom, oops, Marcie, where shall we put this first? I think your left nipple looks really inviting, let's see how long we can make it, shall we?"

Dana cupped her mother's left breast, playing with the nipple until it started to harden. Marcie watched apprehensively, her cunt still drooling. When the nipple was quite hard, Dana carefully positioned the cup over the nipple and opened the valve part way. Immediately the nipple started to swell and enter the cup. Slowly more nipple and part of the aureole was sucked into the cup until it was almost full. Dana closed the valve and removed the tube. Marcie looked at her swollen nipple filling the cup and felt the stimulation radiating from her tit straight to her cunt. She writhed in pleasure.

"How's that look?" Dana asked Gabby.

"Looks a bit painful," observed Gabby, "But she's a slave, she deserves it."

Dana was amazed how quickly her mild mannered friend had adapted to BDSM play. She'd have to watch her closely especially when they were playing together in the Dungeon, as Dana fully hoped they would be.

"Your turn," said Dana, handing the tube to Gabby.

Gabby repeated what Dana had done on Marcie's right breast until both nipples were sucked into the cups. Marcie was thrusting her hips out, air fucking to try to gain some stimulation as she moaned with lust.

"She's moving around a lot," observed Dana, "I think she needs a bit of punishment to focus her mind. Gabby, can you grab the whip and give her a few whacks on her arse please."

Gabby needed no second bidding. She picked up the whip and gave Marcie a moderately hard whack across her arse.

"Ooowwww!" cried Marcie.

"Now you know what it feels like," said Dana. "More please Gabby."

Gabby complied willingly, placing another three good whacks on Marcie's arse, making sure that the focal point of each stroke changed onto new skin and also being careful not to hit so hard that it would break the skin.

"Right, "said Dana, "Can I have the whip please. I have a score to settle."

Marcie knew what was coming and prepared for the worst. Dana took careful aim with the whip and did a moderate upward stroke directly between Marcie's outstretched legs. Marcie's body stretched backward in response as she wriggled her hips to try to get away from the pain.

"How many more do you think, Gabby?" asked Dana.

"Probably only one more but from the back so the ends of the whip will flick her clit. We don't want her to cum yet."

Dana moved behind Marcie and after carefully judging the distance gave her a hard stroke between her legs. Marcie would have gone into orbit if she wasn't tied to the frame. Her whole body trembled, eyes screwed shut, she writhed in the pain of the lashes hitting her clit hard.

"No, no more, please no more," she cried. "It stings so much. Ooohh, you've killed my clit. No more."

Dana and Gabby looked at each other, then at Marcie, noting that she had not used the safe word and concluding that she was probably acting.

"Now we've softened up the clit, time for some more fun," said Dana.

She checked on the two guys watching the scene from a safe distance and noticed both cocks were drooling precum. She got the tube from Gabby and selected a new cup, attached the tube. Then she knelt down in front of Marcie and leant forward to kiss and lick her clit. As soon as her tongue touched Marcie's clit her hips again went into overdrive.

"Ooohhh, I'm soooo close. Please just lick and suck my clit to let me cum," she pleaded.

Too close, thought Dana, she needs something to take her mind off cumming. She used the whip again. Thwack! The whip landed across Marcie's arse cheeks leaving a series of red lines. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Three more strokes. Now they had Marcie's full attention. That was real pain.

"Owww," yelled Marcie, all thoughts of a quick cum ended. "That hurt."

"That's what slaves get if they think they can cum whenever they like. You'll cum when I let you and not before."

Dana then resumed her licking of Marcie's clit, getting it wet so the cup would adhere well and also causing her clit to swell and poke out from under its hood. She then placed the cup over the swollen clit and opened the valve slightly. Very slowly her clit enlarged, swelling as it extended and widened to touch all sides of the cup, gradually being pulled further inside the cup as the air was removed. The guys came closer to watch, safe in the knowledge that the tube was used elsewhere.

Marcie felt the cup fit over her clit and felt her clit starting to swell. She knew that she was reasonably well endowed clitwise but she watched in amazement as it started for swell inside the cup. It felt like it would explode but the sensations that she felt were indescribable. As her clit stretched to fill more of the cup her need to cum returned. With great control she kept her hips still, knowing that movement would warn Dana of her impending orgasm, and she closed her eyes as her orgasm approached. Then, when her clit had almost filled the cup, Dana turned off the valve and removed the tube. Marcie was soooo close. She felt the stimulation from her abused nipples and clit focussing on her pubic area, but did not quite have the stimulation needed to cum. She felt sooo frustrated and horny, it was unbelievable. She had never felt this horny.

Dana could tell from her Mom's reactions that she was very close. She remembered when she had been close on the frame and how the whip on her clit had triggered her orgasm. But Marcie's clit was protected inside a plastic cup, so how to stimulate it? She stood up and took both nipple cups in her hands, noting the rosiness of her nipples. She started twisting them, pulling them then releasing them as she played with them. Marcie writhed even more, obviously enjoying this stimulation. Dana nodded to Gabby to do the same with the clit cup so Gabby took hold of it, pulling it gently then more strongly away from Marcie's body. The additional elongation pulled deeply inside Marcie's cunt, stimulating places that she didn't even know she had. She felt her orgasm approaching; so close; so close; so close; nearly there then wham!

"Aaaaarrrrggghhh!" Marcie screamed at the top of her lungs as she came harder than she ever had before, than she ever thought possible. She writhed, panted, sweated, struggled against her bonds, thrust her hips wildly as her orgasm blasted through her body. When it began to weaken, Dana released the valves on her breast cups and removed them quickly. The additional stimulation refuelled her orgasm and she went into overdrive once again, thrashing about so that Greg was concerned in case she tore the frame from its mounts. Once again the orgasm began to subside so Dana prompted Gabby to remove the clit cup, which she did. Once again the sensations Marcie felt were unbelievable and once again she renewed her thrashing, moaning as though in horrendous pain as she panted her way through the hardest cum of her life.

Gradually Marcie came back to earth. She was semi-comatose when they released her from the frame and helped her to the bed, laying her gently on her back. Over the next few minutes she revived, opening her eyes and viewing all her wonderful naked family and friends.

"That was amazingly indescribable," she said, shakily. "Thank you all so much. I have never had an orgasm like that, never even thought such intense sensations could exist. Wow! I am totally blown away. Thank you all so, so much."

Dana gave her Mom a big hug, as did everyone else over the next few minutes.

"Thank you, Mom, for letting me experiment on you. Thank you for being so open minded about sexuality and for you and Dad building this wonderful Dungeon play room."

After that everyone took time out, having something to eat and drink and again using the bathroom if required. Dana and Gabby did another pussy check of each other, reassuring each other that everything was now in good working order. People noticed that the day had drawn to a close and it was evening.

"I don't know about you," commented Greg to Todd, "But I'm horny as hell and I think it's time we got some attention instead of simply watching naked female slaves being punished."

"I totally agree. While it is fun to watch, my cock has been wanting a warm soft cunt to sink into for several hours now and it's getting to be time we took control to satisfy our very obvious needs."

"Right," said Greg. "OK, listen up you women, we're horny and we need some attention. What are you going to do about it?"

All three women turned towards the men, observed their rigid drooling cocks and laughed.

"Well, we could tie you up and let them get even more frustrated while we have some fun," offered Dana. "But then again, what red blooded woman could resist the idea of torturing a couple of rigid cocks until they came? Then again, I have a cunt that needs filling."

"So do I," adds Marcie.

"I have too, but no thank you, I'm not open for business tonight," says a frustrated Gabby.

"OK, so for a start let's get these males under control," says Dana, taking the lead. "Mom, can you deal with Todd while I deal with Dad? I'd like Todd on the frame then you can do what you like with him. I'll see what I can arrange for Dad."

Marcie came over and took Todd's hand and led him to the frame. With Gabby's help they attached the wrist and ankle straps and tied him spread out fully to the device. His cock waved lewdly in the air.

"Right, now we have him here, what shall we do? I think castration would be a good idea, what do you think, Gabby?"

Gabby was shocked. Marcie couldn't really be serious, could she? She surely wouldn't really cut Todd's balls off. Didn't she want grandchildren? She looked at Marcie and caught her wink, so decided to play along.

"What a great idea," she enthused, "Then he won't have to complain about being frustrated."

"Right," agreed Marcie. "Can you get the blindfold out of the cupboard please. There's also a bottle of topical anaesthetic there as well, we'll need that and a scalpel please."

Gabby found the requested items and brought them back to Marcie, who placed them on a table next to the frame.

"No, Marcie, You're not really going to castrate me are you?" asked Todd, desperately, forgetting he had a safe word in his panic.

"Absolutely. All you've been doing this weekend is fucking my daughter. Well, your fucking days are over. Hope you enjoyed it because it's time for me to harvest your balls for earrings."

Marcie placed the blindfold over Todd's eyes. She then fondled his cock and balls.

"Say goodbye to these fellas, Todd. You won't see them again."

She was amazed that he was still hard as a rock. Obviously he found the whole situation arousing despite the possibility that Marcie just might do what she said.

"OK, hand me the anaesthetic and a cloth, please Gabby."

Carefully so as not to spill it where not required, Marcie rubbed the anaesthetic over Todd's scrotum and around the base of his cock, taking care not to get any on his cock to reduce its sensitivity for later.

"Right, now we give it a few minutes to work and then we can operate. I wonder how Dana's going with her father."

Gabby and Marcie walked over to where Dana had Greg standing over the rod. Dana had obviously found the bicycle seat that Marcie had modified with a screw and Dana had attached this to the top of the rod. Greg's hands were in the wrist loops above him and Dana had found the rubber covered clamp which Marcie had bought during the week, and attached it to his balls. She was in the process of tying a thin rope to the clamp which she then pulled double behind him, up his arse crack, tied a knot and then took the ends around his hips and tied them in front. This arrangement pulled his balls between his thighs.

"That looks interesting," commented Marcie. "Now what?"

"Ahah, you'll just have to watch," replied Dana as she went to the switches and pressed the raise switch. The ram moved upward between Greg's legs until the bicycle seat was touching his balls. Dana then raised it a small amount more. Greg felt the pressure of his body weight coming onto his balls and lifted his body by standing on tip toes. Dana released the switch.

"Greg can take his weight by standing on tip toes but when his calf muscles start screaming then he will lower himself and squash his balls."

"Wow," said Marcie. "What a devilish idea. Your mother would be proud of you thinking up something like this," she joked.

Dana took her mother aside. "What he hasn't realised is that I can raise the seat so that his only way to relieve the pressure is to pull himself up with his arms. So he can exercise arm and calf muscles."

"Marcie laughed. "He'll find out soon enough I have no doubt. Do you want to check on Todd's condition while I supervise here. We're castrating him and so far I've only applied the anaesthetic to his scrotum. He's probably pretty numb there by now. Maybe you should go and say goodbye to his balls too."

Dana walked over to Todd. "Hmmm, a pretty pickle you've got yourself into. Can you feel that?" Dana asked, pinching his scrotum.

"Feel what?" asked Todd.

"Well, that must work then. I'll tell Mom you're ready. Bye bye balls," she added, bending down to give them a kiss. "Oh, I forgot, you won't feel that will you. But you might feel this still."

Dana gripped his cock and, after spreading some of his precum on it, masturbated it slowly, watching Todd's face and noting that Todd still had feeling in his cock. She then applied pressure to one of his balls and saw Todd wince. OK, she thought, only a topical anaesthetic so he feels what's inside but not what's on his skin. Clever. She returned to her father who by now was growing tired of being on tip toes.

"Please lower the seat a little. My calf muscles are really aching."

"Having fun yet, Daddy?" asked Dana. "Long time to go yet. If you want to you can pull up with your arms and relieve the pain in your balls and calf muscles. Enjoy."

She took hold of his cock, sticking straight out in front of him, and spread some precum on it. She began masturbating him slowly, rubbing her hand over his cock head and down the entire shaft.

"Do you enjoy that, Daddy? Does it take your mind off the pain in your balls? Do you want to fuck your little daughter's cunt tonight, Daddy?"

Greg's cock gave a lurch at this last question. His mind was distracted at the possibility that one day she would let him fuck her wonderful pussy, so much so that his aching calf muscles relaxed and he dropped a little, pressing his balls against the seat. The pain shot through him and his calf muscles tightened despite the pain that this caused, so he pulled up with his arms, relieving both sources of pain but knowing that this was just a temporary respite. Dana continued masturbating him.

Meantime Marcie and Gabby were playing with Todd's scrotum and balls. Todd didn't know what they were doing but assumed he was being castrated. "No, not that. How will I fuck Dana without balls? How will I have children? Please no, please don't."

"Oh stop making such a fuss," said Marcie, "They're only balls, it's not like they're important. Pass the scalpel please Gabby."

Gabby had to turn away she was laughing so much. When she came back she quietly asked, "Can I have a play too?"

"Of course," replied Marcie, "Have a play."

Gabby started playing with Todd's balls, the first time she had played with the balls of a helpless male. She needed no coaching. Carefully she separated them, squeezed them individually, watching Todd wince. She thought Dana would kill me if she saw what I was doing to her boyfriend's balls, but continued regardless. Marcie spread precum on his cock and masturbated him slowly.

Gabby asked "Can I suck his cock please?"

"Yes, go ahead. It's probably the last time it will be hard anyway."

Gabby gave Todd's cock a kiss, then opened her mouth and took the head into her mouth. "Tastes good," she commented after she removed it.

"Do you want to deep throat him?" asked Marcie. "If so, just relax your throat and try to swallow his cock when it reaches the back of your mouth. You sort of swallow and push it in at the same time."

Gabby tried this a few times and was rewarded with a few more inches in her mouth and a series of groans from Todd.

"Not too much," warned Marcie, "We don't want him cumming yet."

Gabby removed her mouth, grateful for another technique to use with Chris.

Meanwhile there were agonised groans coming from Greg as his calf muscles and arms just couldn't support him anymore and he had to lower himself onto his balls. The pain in his balls was only matched by the pleasure of Dana masturbating him and he knew he was close to cumming. Dana sensed this and took his cock in her mouth, increasing the pain by biting gently, which increased the pleasure as well.

Todd also was amazed how sensuous it felt to have two females playing with his balls and cock and especially at being deep throated by Gabby. He felt himself approaching orgasm, suspecting that it would possibly be his last. After Marcie stopped Gabby sucking him she found a small piece of thin string. She carefully placed this over the top of the base of his cock and then signalled Gabby to push his balls upward into the sockets over his pubic bone. She then tied off the string and pulled it between his legs making sure that his scrotum hung down loosely in front under his cock. She continued playing with his cock and scrotum, pulling more numb scrotum skin through the string and making it feel like she was conducting an operation. After a while she stopped playing with his cock and scrotum.

1...45678...10