Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie continued massaging Pam's body, gently increasing the pressure on her pussy lips, rubbing them and moving her fingers to provide direct stimulation to her clit. Quite quickly Pam began breathing rapidly and shallowly, making fucking motions with her hips to try to gain more stimulation.

Pam felt Marcie start rubbing her clit. No, she thought, that's so wrong. Yet she remained silent, not wanting the beautiful wanton feelings to end. Rapidly she felt the sensations overpowering her mind, driving it to seek more and more of the lusty pleasure. Then she reached an even greater peak and her responses and actions were beyond her control.

"Ooooohhhh, ooooohhhhh, it's happening again, aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!" she yelled, humping Marcie's hand and writhing on the bed.

Marcie kept up the stimulation as she came, drawing out the orgasm until after several minutes she slowed and stopped, gently caressing Pam's breasts as she came back to reality.

To Pam it seemed that the erotic sensations washed through her body for a lifetime. She wanted them to stop so she could regain some semblance of normality, yet she also wanted them to continue forever. As Marcie kept up the stimulation, Pam kept writhing in ecstasy on the bed, wanting more and less at the same time. Eventually Marcie reduced the stimulation, allowing Pam to regain her breath as the sensations receded and, at last, to speak.

"Omigod," she said, "That was amazing."

"Yes," agreed Marcie, "You were amazing. How do you like cumming?"

"It's just awesome."

Marcie untied Pam's wrists and ankles from the bed.

"I'm really horny now. Would you like to make me cum?"

"Could I?" replied Pam.

"Of course. I'd really love it if you would, please. Just massage my breasts and then rub my pussy lips and clit like I did to you and I should cum in no time, I'm that hot."

Pam did as she was guided to and within a few minutes it was Marcie's turn to be writhing on the bed under Pam's hands. When Marcie had finished cumming Pam gazed down at her.

"That was amazingly powerful to feel that I could make you feel those wonderful feelings."

"Oh yes, thank you so much. You did that really well. It was hard to believe that it was your first time."

Marcie stood up and gave Pam a close and loving hug and kiss, feeling her initially shy away from full naked body contact but then relax into it. She could feel Pam's full lush bush rubbing against her own landing strip.

"I guess I'd better be going," said Pam, "I had planned lots for this morning. Thank you so much. I do hope we can do this again some time."

"I hope so too. I can certainly help to teach you other ways to enjoy love making too, maybe with David along so he can learn how to do this for you as well."

"Hmmm, that would be great," replied Pam as she dressed and then headed upstairs. "Thank you again."

Pam gave the still naked Marcie another kiss and hug and went out the door. Marcie was still horny so she headed downstairs again and used her vibrator to cum twice more, thinking how it must have been for Pam never to have had an orgasm in her whole life until today.

Meanwhile Todd was on his field trip in a mini-bus with his lecturer and the other nine students on his third year geology course. The group was to stay at cabins in pairs which meant that the three women and seven guys each had to share with another student for the week. Trudi, a tall, blonde bombshell who had had her eye on Todd for the past two years, had volunteered to arrange the accommodation, allocating the two other women to share with their partners who were also on the trip, the four other male students would share two cabins and she had allocated a cabin to herself and Todd, making certain when confirming the booking that it had a queen sized bed only, removing any option of them not sleeping together. She now had to break the news to Todd as they sat together. Trudi and Todd had known each other since they both started university nearly 3 years ago and had no secrets from each other. Trudi had tried, but failed, to prise Todd away from Dana but their love was too strong. Trudi knew that Todd was staying the previous weekend with Dana and was taking her virginity, as she was taking his. For the past two years Trudi had tried to get Todd into bed to take her virginity but Todd had told her that he had promised Dana that she was going to be his first. Now, though, Trudi hoped that she might be his second.

"How was your weekend with Dana?" asked Trudi.

"Where do I start? It was more than awesome. Obviously we made love many times and I took her virginity as she did mine. We spent a lot of the time in the Dungeon that her parents have made, sort of a BDSM sanctuary where anything sexy goes. They even did a mock castration of me, which for a horrible few minutes I thought was for real."

"Wow. That must have been scary," replied Trudi. "So I'm just wondering, now that you two have paired up, where does that leave us?"

"Well, I am totally committed to having Dana as my girlfriend or I guess partner now. She is just so adorable and sex with her is mindblowing."

"So I guess there's no chance for us to get together now that you're committed to Dana? That's a pity – I would have loved you to take my virginity tonight."

"Now hang on," replied Todd, "I haven't told you everything yet. Over the weekend on several occasions we discussed polyamory. Do you know what that is?"

"Well, looking at the word, I'm guessing it means loving more than one person," replied Trudi thoughtfully. "Does that mean you can have sex with whoever you want and it's OK?"

"You're right about the meaning, but no, we can't just go out and have sex willy nilly," he smiled at the double meaning there, "What we have agreed is that if either of us wants to have sex with someone else we must obtain permission from the other, and they cannot unreasonably withhold that permission. The one who does have sex outside the partnership must also describe in intimate detail the events when we are together next. The partner who does not have sex also has the right to impose one reasonable condition and also gets to punish the partner who has sex in the Dungeon at some later time if he or she wishes to."

Trudi took this on board and thought for a few minutes. "So this means that you're now free to make love with me so long as you first ask Dana, and that Dana may not unreasonably prevent us from making love. Is that correct?"

"That is as I understand it," replied Todd. "The arrangement was only made yesterday afternoon so we haven't had time to test it yet."

"I guess that Dana could also punish you in the Dungeon when you return. You'd accept that so you can have sex with me?"

"Yes, I would. It would be worth it and besides, the punishment itself is unlikely to be too painful but will probably be very sexually stimulating and will result in Dana and I making mad passionate love."

"Right," replied Trudi thoughtfully, "So there is a chance for us then. That's great because I took the liberty, as accommodation organiser, to put us together in a cabin with a queen size bed. I'd hate to have to sleep on the floor for the week while you had the bed alone."

"Oh, I get the picture. I might have known you would organise something to get us together this week. You've hinted at it often enough in the past and I guess this is your perfect opportunity. So I guess the best thing for me to do is to phone Dana and ask. Wow, this is going to be tough."

Todd dialed Dana's number on his cellphone.

Dana had a quiet morning, leaving for university later than usual as she was still recovering from the weekend. She had no lectures until 2pm so went to the library to do some study. While she was studying her phone rang and she saw it was her dearly beloved Todd. She was so looking forward to telling him that he could come and live with her in the new guest suite. She answered the phone as she walked outside so as not to disturb others and for some privacy.

"Darling, how wonderful of you to call. How's the trip going?"

She listened as Todd told her that they were on the way to the field site and then dropped the bombshell about Trudi's request.

"Honey, you know we discussed polyamory yesterday and we agreed that if one of us wanted to make love with another we had to ask permission and that the permission could not be unreasonably withheld?" he asked. "Well, I've mentioned Trudi before, she's the woman on the course who wanted to take my virginity years ago but I told her I had pledged that to you. Now that you have it, she has arranged for us to spend nights together this week in a cabin sleeping together. I told her about the polyamory discussion and so I am phoning you to ask your permission to make love with her this week. Is that OK with you?"

Dana was stunned. She should have seen it coming. Her first reaction was that Trudi was a conniving bitch, but then she thought for a few seconds and realised that what Todd was asking was totally permitted in their agreement and he was quite justified in asking it. She also realised, with gratitude, that he and Trudi had put any relationship they might have on hold until she had turned 18 and had first option with Todd. She didn't own him, or he her, so she had absolutely no right or cause to be jealous, that was simply her ego. She also had no reasonable grounds to refuse and she could not unreasonably refuse, according to their agreement. However, she could make a condition.

"Sweetheart," she said into the phone, "I've thought about it for a few seconds and there were lots of emotions running around inside my head, but I really cannot refuse you. I am so grateful that you resisted her for these years and gave yourself to me first. Thank you for that. I do want to make certain of one condition though. You or she must use contraception. I don't want you to have to marry her because you got her pregnant. So while I hold can you confirm that please."

"OK, hang on a second."

Todd turned to Trudi. "In our agreement, if I'm asking Dana for permission she has the right to make a condition. The condition she is making is that we use contraception. Do you have that aspect covered?"

"Of course I have," replied Trudi, "I made certain of that in case it was a concern for you. I've been on the pill for several weeks now."

Todd returned to the phone. "Honey, Trudi says that's all taken care of."

Dana had had a little more time to think and compose herself.

"That's great," she replied. "Have a wonderful week and enjoy yourself. Trudi is a very lucky woman, so make sure that she knows this. Now, one more thing. Can you imagine how horny I'll be feeling at nights when I'm lying in bed trying to sleep knowing that you're fucking Trudi? So I want to make a request too. During the week if I do feel the need, can I fuck Daddy please? Assuming he's willing to fuck me and assuming that Mom allows him to, of course. "

"Yes, darling, that's fine. I'm sure that Greg will be only too happy to take care of you while I'm away and I'm sure also that Marcie will be happy to assist."

"Thank you darling. Oh, by the way, did I mention that each time one of us gives the other permission, there is a possible payment involved? I'll see you in the Dungeon on Friday night to extract your payment. And I guess you'll want to extract my payment if I fuck Daddy during the week too, which is probably inevitable seeing that he'll be waxing my pussy sometime. So when you return I will need to punish you and you will also need to punish me. I feel a great Dungeon session coming on," laughed Dana. "Enjoy your week with Trudi."

"I will darling, and thank you so much."

"One other thing," adds Dana, "I had a talk with my parents and I have moved into the guest suite which is larger and has a big bed. So when you come and visit me we can sleep there together."

"Hey, that's great. What say we make a date of it for Friday night after I get home? Is that OK with you?"

"I guess I'll have to wait that long seeing you're away till then. I'll be counting the minutes till I see you again. Just make sure you save some of that cum juice for me. Sure, do Trudi well, but I'd like a bit too please."

"Will do, and thank you once again. By the way, there's no cellphone coverage in the area we'll be in so we won't be able to talk during the week. I'll call you Friday as soon as we have coverage."

"Oh, that's a pity. I'll look forward to it sometime Friday. Enjoy your trip, sweetheart. Remember I love you so much."

"I love you too, darling. See you Friday."

Dana put her phone away and stared into space for a few moments. Her thoughts were in turmoil, reason in battle with emotion. She loved Todd so much that she was able to put his happiness in loving another over her desire for him to be her one and only, knowing that the possession of another was not possible. She knew that desire for possession was socially conditioned and that when you love someone you share their joy in what they do, even if it is in loving someone else. She went further down the track in her mind. What if the polyamory situation could extend to real life, not just a few nights, but full time? What if she and Trudi could share Todd? She tried to imagine how it would be sharing a bed with both Todd and Trudi at the same time. The lascivious part of her mind pictured herself being fucked by Todd while Trudi pleasured them both, then Todd fucking Trudi while she was massaging her breasts. Her mind went into overdrive and then she realised that she needed to sort herself out. She went to her heart and felt what was there – love, overwhelming love for Todd, and also for Trudi, who for this week had the honour of pleasuring her beloved. Thank you for taking care of him, Trudi, she thought. I hope I get the opportunity to demonstrate my gratitude to you.

After the call, Todd turned to Trudi with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, that's sorted," he told her. "I know that it will cost me a punishment session in the Dungeon but it will be worth it."

"Oh darling, how wonderful. I am so grateful to Dana. She is so selfless sharing her man with me. Please thank her from me when you see her. When will that be?"

"Friday night after we return. She has asked me to save some cum juice for her."

Trudi laughed. "I'll try not to let you. I intend draining you this week, taking enough to make up for the past two years of being without you."

"Sounds like fun to me," replied Todd.

The remainder of the trip went quickly as they shared light conversation and the occasional sensual caress, looking to all the world like what they were, lovers getting to know each other.

Pam returned home and made herself a cup of tea. As she sat drinking it slowly she turned over in her mind what had just happened. She had learnt so much in such a short time. She had thought she was unable to have an orgasm; that they were just for other women, not for her, because she must have something wrong with her. But Marcie had quickly and easily brought her to orgasm.

She had also learnt what an orgasm felt like and wanted more. However, another part of her was plagued with guilt. She had been brought up in her family and her church to believe that sex was wrong, bad, nasty, dirty. That cumming was something that only men did, and maybe something that prostitutes did also, which is why they were regarded as being so bad. That sex was something that was done wearing pajamas, late at night, in the dark and only to produce children. The whole concept of sex as something that was joy-filled, enjoyable, fun and able to be indulged in naked and in daylight was completely foreign to her. Would she be damned in hell for eternity, she wondered. After rejecting her religious upbringing she was quite amazed how much hold it still had on her. She was looking forward to, yet dreading, her next visit to the Dungeon.

But what to do? She couldn't just run over to Marcie every time she felt horny, could she? She needed to have a chat with David, tell him how she felt and tell him what had happened to her this morning. She resolved to do this tonight. She wondered what David's reaction would be. Guess she would find out tonight, she thought. Time to get on with what she had planned this morning.

Marcie felt refreshed and relaxed after her orgasms. Poor Pam, she thought. I wonder what the outcome will be. Oh well, she concluded philosophically, time will tell. She proceeded to dress in her usual eye-catching style that showed her body off in a tasteful way, noting the differences between her supportive half-cup bra and Pam's armoured boob covering, her skimpy lacy thong panties and Pam's ham wrappers, her lacy, almost see-through body hugging top compared with Pam's cotton shirt and her mid-thigh skirt with the split up the front compared with Pam's below- the-knee granny skirt. She topped it all off with a pair of red four inch heels. Looking in the mirror she liked what she saw and felt really good about her body, twisting a little and noting that her bare inner thigh was easily seen through the split as she moved. She resolved to take Pam shopping for some decent, or indecent, clothes as soon as possible. Marcie then drove to town to shop and complete the chores she had set herself today. Maybe a lovely dinner for Greg tonight to let him know how much she appreciated him would be a great idea. Then this afternoon some cleaning of the pool and some pool time would be pleasant.

Todd, Trudi and the other students arrived at the camp at about lunchtime, having collected food for the week on their way. Trudi organised everyone to their cabins, finally showing Todd the one she had selected for them for the week. It was reasonably plain but it was self-contained and did have a large, firm queen sized bed. As soon as the door was closed Trudi threw herself at Todd, her arms went around him as she gave him a sexy, open-mouthed kiss and toppled him onto the bed under her. Todd responded by gently stroking her back, edging his hands beneath her clothes as he sought bare skin to fondle. Using his greater strength he rolled Trudi over so that he was on top and started caressing her breasts and moving his hand down under her panties to brush his fingers over her pussy. Trudi went all limp and started moaning.

"Oh, Todd, I've waited so long for you to do that," she purred, "What a shame we can't spend the whole day here together."

Before Todd could reply there was a knock on the door.

"OK, you two lovebirds, time for lunch then we have work to do."

"Thanks," called back Todd and Trudi, having a last lingering kiss before heading for the door with their study gear.

After lunch they all headed to the cliffs close by and spent the afternoon looking for fossils in the rocks together. This area was famous for its fossils from the Cretaceous geological period and both Todd and Trudi were keen to find some for themselves. Time went quickly and before they knew it the sun was on the horizon and at this higher altitude the temperature was dropping quickly. The group of students and lecturer returned to the camp.

Dinner was cooked by the resident chef and after dinner the students and lecturer sat around a fire talking amongst themselves and enjoying each other's companionship. Todd and Trudi had established themselves as a couple, along with the other two longer-standing couples in the group, and Trudi was sitting on the floor between Todd's legs with the back of her head resting on his cock, which she could feel was far from soft. They were at peace with each other, imagining what the night would bring together.

Dana arrived home about 3.30pm after her lecture and, after greeting her Mom sunbathing naked by the pool, she went to her new room and stripped, grabbed a towel and joined Marcie on the deck.