Mixed Emotions Ch. 09

Story Info
Pam and David experience the Dungeon for the first time
13.9k words
4.55
17.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 9: Pam and David Visit the Dungeon

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Marcie woke early, as was her habit, and quietly got out of bed, noticing Greg and Dana peacefully sleeping, cuddled together still. Her heart overflowed with love for them both. She just hoped that Dana would be able to lose her jealousy of Trudi and possessiveness of Todd so that she could enjoy multiple relationships without guilt or regret, both of which were absolutely useless emotions. Marcie showered then threw on her housecoat and went to the kitchen.

Shortly afterwards Greg awoke and his stirring woke Dana.

"Good morning, sweetheart, how did you sleep?" he asked.

"Oh Daddy, I slept like a log. Thank you so much. I seem to have lost all my anger at Todd and no longer feel betrayed by him. I just hope he and Trudi have a wonderful first week together. I also really hope that he brings Trudi into our relationship," she grinned, "That way I'll get to punish her in the Dungeon as well as Todd."

Greg smiled also.

"I'm sure you'll think of some suitable punishment for both of them. Speaking of which, I guess Marcie will be thinking of something for me. Oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

Greg gave Dana a kiss and fondled her cunt, feeling it was still sticky from their activities during the night.

"Time to get up, "he said, "You need a shower before you leave."

They both climbed out of bed, Dana went to her room and Greg showered and dressed for work. They met again in the kitchen for breakfast with Marcie.

"So, you guys OK today?" she asked.

"Yes, darling, I'm wonderful with my two best girls here."

"Yes, Mom, just fine now. All those feelings of betrayal and jealousy have gone. I just feel love for Todd and Trudi and hope Todd brings Trudi into our relationship. That won't stop me punishing them both in the Dungeon, of course."

"That would be great if he does bring Trudi into our polyamory group. Maybe you and Trudi can share Todd; your bed's big enough for three and then you can have lots of fun together," suggested Marcie.

"Could we? I mean, would it be OK if both Todd and Trudi lived here, like, permanently?"

"Well, we'd have to discuss it of course," Marcie looked at Greg and saw his almost imperceptible nod, "I'm sure we could work something out together. After all, I quite like being fucked by Todd and I'm sure that your Dad would like fucking Trudi," she grinned at Greg, "Go on, admit it, you'd just love to have another cunt sitting on your cock, wouldn't you?"

Greg blushed slightly.

"I cannot tell a lie, yes I would. I'm sure that any red blooded man would like to get into these young college kids. Let's just hope that she and Todd are willing to embrace the polyamory ideals and share. Although the way that Todd and Dana have worked things out already seems to indicate that there will be no problems with that."

"Right," said Marcie, "It's time you were both out of here. Besides which I have things to do today. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I had another visit from Pam today now she's had a chance to talk to David. Have lovely days. See you both tonight for another pre-dinner swim, I guess."

They all kissed each other goodbye for the day and Greg and Dana headed out. Marcie busied herself tidying the house, washing clothes and other mundane chores.

David and Pam woke earlier than usual, maybe due to them being naked in bed or to them still cuddling each other as they had all night.

"Good morning, darling," said Pam, "How did you sleep?"

"Good morning honey, that would be the best sleep I've had in ages," he replied, "How did you sleep?"

"Likewise. Out to it all night."

They rolled together, kissing and cuddling, fondling each other. They both felt David's cock starting to rise when the alarm went off.

"Dammit," he said, "Just as I was getting all aroused again."

"Not like you to get aroused so soon after your release," commented Pam.

"I'm sure it's your sexy bod that is affecting me," he replied, kissing her lips and nipples as he climbed out of bed. "Just have to wait till tonight, I guess."

"Oooohhh, so you want it twice in a week," she said with a grin, "We'll have to see about that."

They both laughed as he went for his shower while she dressed, looking with increasing distaste at the non-sexy clothes she had in her wardrobe. I must call Marcie and ask her to take me shopping, she thought.

After breakfast together with Gabby, she kissed them goodbye and David and Gabby left for their day's activities while Pam looked at the phone, wondering when she should call Marcie.

Todd and Trudi awoke as the sun was rising, casting a golden light into their cabin. They rolled together and embraced, looking into each other's eyes with love. They kissed sexily, both feeling Todd's cock rising to attention.

"What's the time?" asked Trudi.

"6.10," replied Todd, "Breakfast's at 7am. We'll need a shower first though."

"I want a fuck before I have another shower," replied Trudi, rolling Todd onto his back and starting to masturbate his hard rod, with one hand while checking her cunt with the other, "I'm all wet for you. Stick it in me, big boy."

She threw her leg over Todd and, sitting astride his hips she lined his cock up with her opening. Then she sat down hard, grimacing a little as his cock entered her love tunnel and filled it completely. She could feel the head of his cock pressed hard against her cervix, the lack of foreplay preventing her cunt from stretching to its full length. Still she stayed seated in the saddle, feeling the slight pain and noticing how that was translated into pleasure in her brain. So that's what Todd had been talking about with the Dungeon.

Todd, felt his cock being fully engulfed by Trudi's voracious cunt. He also felt the pressure on his cock head. Slowly he started to move, lifting and lowering Trudi so that his cock entered and almost left each time. He felt his cock going deeper, the walls of her cunt rubbing on the sides of his cock to cause delicious friction, sending pulses of sensations through his body. He was close to cumming but wanted to take Trudi with him.

Trudi moved in time with his rhythm, feeling his cock go deeper as her cunt relaxed and lengthened so that her clit was pounding against his pubic bone. She had her head back, eyes closed, soaking up the sensations rising from her cunt and clit. She was close, very close. She increased her speed and them – wham – it hit her, sending a jolt of lightning through her body as she came hard, biting the fleshy part of her hand to prevent her scream as the waves of passion engulfed her.

Todd felt that she was ready; he was almost there, ready to spurt his cum against her cervix when Trudi went rigid, paralysed by the sensations hitting her, muffling her scream with her hand as she came. That pushed Todd over the edge and he filled her cunt with his hot sticky cum, ejaculating squirt after squirt into her clasping cunt as it milked his cock dry.

After a few moments Trudi collapsed onto Todd, breathing heavily.

"Oh, my darling, that was wonderful."

"Absolutely," agreed Todd. "You were amazing to watch as you came."

They lay together for a few more minutes then looked at the clock – 6.40.

"Come on," said Todd, "We'll be late for breakfast."

They quickly got out of bed and into the shower together, wishing they had more time to enjoy each other there, then dressed and headed to the dining room. They were five minutes late and received a few ribald comments, most of which were true, but they weren't saying anything verbally although their smiles said much.

After breakfast they were briefed on the activities for the rest of the week. This area was a particularly rich area geologically containing uplifted sediments dating back to the dinosaurs and interspersed with layers of volcanic rock. So although the students had their own pet topics which they wished to research, this area catered for all their needs. The only stipulation was that they work in pairs for safety. Todd and Trudi were both interested in correlating volcanic eruptions with fossil evidence of dinosaur presence or absence so it was only natural that they made up a pair. Others were examining old lake beds, paleo-ripples in the lake floor and other such topics whose prime sites were in other directions from the camp. So Todd and Trudi told the lecturer what they were going to be doing and were given useful information and suggestions as well as a map and instructions that dinner was at 6pm. They made packed lunches, grabbed a backpack and went in search of their sites.

The phone rang and Marcie answered it quickly. It was Pam, just checking if she was home and could she come over and have another chat? Yes, to both questions, so Pam arrived at the front door a few minutes later with a packet of biscuits for morning tea. Over a cup of tea in the conversation pit, Pam told Marcie about the previous evening.

"I came on David's cock!" she exclaimed jubilantly. "It was so awesome. I just got him to slow down and stay inside me after he came. Wow."

Marcie was very pleased for Pam.

"Now that you've done it once, you'll be able to do it all the time," she said. "The first time is always most difficult because you have to train your body."

"So today I would like it if you could take me shopping please so I can buy some sexy clothes like you wear." Marcie looked at the sheer housecoat she was still wearing. Pam continued. "Even that housecoat looks so sexy because it covers you but hides so little. So I want knickers, bras, sheer blouses, tight pants, split skirts, sexy night attire, well, actually, that's not necessary now because we slept in the nude last night." Pam blushed, much to Marcie's amusement.

"That's great," said Marcie. "When we've finished how about we come back here and it will be time for a dip and laze in the pool. David could join us. I know that Greg, Dana and Gabby will be here also."

"Thank you, that would be wonderful. I could also model the clothes here for David and Greg. I guess that I would need to buy a sexy swimsuit as well then."

"Only if you want to," replied Marcie, "We all go skinny dipping so no suits required."

"You swim together in the nude?" asked a shocked Pam. "Gabby as well?"

"Oh yes, we've been doing this for a while now, yes, including Gabby."

"Oh." Pam sat and thought about this for a while. "So that means that when we come here we'll need to be naked as well?"

"Only if you want to be. No pressure at all, but be aware that everyone else will probably be nude so you and David would have to deal with that. I'm not enforcing a swimsuits only rule on everyone just to protect your sensibilities. Those are your problems."

"OK, I guess I'll get used to it. Hope David does too. I guess I might get a skimpy bikini though to wear at other places."

"Of course, we can certainly sort something out for you. What say we leave at about 10.30 and then we can have lunch in town and be back here about 3ish. I have a few things I need to buy in town also."

"Great. Thanks for the tea. I'll see you then."

Marcie and Pam hugged each other and Pam left.

The shopping trip was a huge success. Pam was very open to Marcie's suggestions, trying on her clothes with the help of Marcie in the changing room with her. She ended up with some very sexy thong knickers, a few half-cup bras, a couple of almost transparent blouses, a selection of skirts with splits up the sides and front, some reaching just below her knees but most were mid-thigh length, with one that was only about one inch decent, a pair of jeans that she looked like she was poured into, a couple of pairs of high cut shorts, high enough so that she had to be careful that her pussy hair was tucked away, and a mauve and yellow striped brief bikini held together with strings – "Easier to remove when it's wet" said Pam smiling.

Marcie visited a few shops and came home with some packages which she refused to describe to Pam, saying that they were Dungeon toys and she would see them soon enough if she visited the Dungeon again. They arrived home at 3.15, Marcie going to prepare some snacks for the pool evening and dinner while Pam went to change into her bikini and pool wrap to impress David when he returned home, leaving the remainder of the clothes in the spare room for the show later. They agreed that the pool party, as it had become, would take place at about 4.30 and that dinner would be served so there was no need to go home until late. Marcie hinted that it might be a good time to introduce David to the Dungeon, which Pam agreed to with alacrity.

Todd and Trudi spent an interesting morning hiking around the hills, examining many sites of interest, finding fossils and other evidence of past environments and cataclysms. Around lunchtime they came upon a beautiful secluded lake surrounded by forest.

"Feel like a swim before lunch?" asked Todd.

"Ooohhh yes. That sounds wonderful."

So they dropped their backpacks, stripped off and dived in. The water was quite cold so they swam for a few minutes then waded back to dry land.

"I'm glad he's not that small all the time," said Trudi, looking at Todd's shrunken cock.

"Yeah, me too. Maybe he needs some stretching exercises do you think?"

"Hmmmm, that could be arranged."

Trudi took Todd's hand and led him into a sunny clearing with soft dry moss on the ground. She knelt down and took Todd's cock completely into her mouth, sucking and slurping at his tiny organ. The warmth and stimulation had an instant effect, causing his cock to swell in a few moments to a respectable size again. Trudi continued sucking and tonguing Todd's cock until she had difficulty getting more than the head into her mouth.

"Try pushing it to the back of your mouth, at the top of your throat and then sort of swallow as you would if it was food," suggested Todd.

Trudi tried this and was surprised how easily she was able to slowly feed more cock down her throat. She had to move it out again to breathe, and then deep-throated him once again. Todd felt the soft silky feel of Trudi's mouth and throat enveloping his cock, the swallowing movements of her throat massaging the head and sides and he felt that familiar stirring in his balls as he approached his orgasm.

"Oh, darling, I'm going to cum," he warned her, expecting her to remove his cock from her mouth. Instead she pulled it out a small distance, took a large breath of air, and then swallowed it again.

The sensations were too intense; Todd could hold on no longer.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh, I'm cumming!" he exclaimed as he shot pulses of cum juice deep into Trudi's throat. Trudi kept swallowing, drinking all of his cum and sucking his cock dry. She removed it from her mouth and smiled up at him, licking the last drops from her lips.

"Ooohh, I do like the taste of cum," she said, "Especially yours, so sweet and yummy."

Todd was amazed. "Have you done that before?" he asked, "Swallowed cum, I mean."

"Yes, one boyfriend I had really wanted me to fuck him but I was waiting for you so I would suck him off. That used to keep him happy and me a virgin. Your cum tastes a lot better than his ever did though."

Todd knelt down in front of Trudi. "Thank you, darling," he whispered as they kissed deeply and fondled each other. "Do you feel horny? Should I fuck you or rub your clit or anything?"

"No, I'm fine thanks. I just wanted to make certain that your tiny cock still worked after its experience in cold water. However, I'll expect you to make it up to me tonight."

They cuddled together for a few more minutes before eating lunch and then retrieving their clothes and dressing, after which they continued with their exploration and sample collecting, working out possible chronologies for the stratigraphic layers of rocks and the fossils they contained. In the late afternoon they headed back to camp for dinner.

Dana came home at about 4pm, changed out of her clothes and, naked carrying a towel, headed for the pool, giving Marcie a hug on the way through the kitchen.

"Hi darling," said Marcie. "Pam and David will be coming over for a swim soon. Do you need some sort of cover just so you don't offend them straight off?"

"No, if they wish to take offence that's fine by me," replied Dana carelessly, "Gabby'll be over soon as well and I'm sure she'll be naked too. How long before Pam and David are naked do you think?"

"Well, they're new to all this and I think Pam has lost some of her prudishness, but I know she'll be showing off her new bikini and will want David to remove it, so I guess it will take about 5 minutes or so for her; David may take a little longer."

"Yeah, I figure that too," agreed Dana, grabbing a bottle of water and heading outside.

Marcie watched her walk across the deck, admiring the lithe fluid movements of her youthful body and wondering how she would feel next to her in bed. Hmmm, maybe that would be an interesting development. She hadn't thought of herself as bisexual before, but who knows? She wondered for a moment whether Dana would be in their bed tonight. The doorbell rang, taking her out of her reverie.

"Hi Marcie," said Gabby when the door opened. "Is Dana home yet?"

"Yes, she's just gone out to the pool. Come in. I'm sure Dana's itching to tell you lots of news. She needs someone like you to talk to as she's taking the fact that Todd's away very hard. You'll hear all about it I have no doubt."

"Thanks. I'll go see her now."

Marcie watched Gabby walk across to the naked Dana at the far side of the pool and strip off her pool wrap before lying down on a recliner chair next to Dana. They're so good for each other, she thought, makes my life a lot easier as I have to spend less time picking up emotional pieces when Dana has a meltdown, like yesterday.

A short time later Greg arrived home, kissed and hugged Marcie, headed to their bedroom and returned wearing swim shorts.

"Pam and David are coming over for a swim, snacks and dinner," informed Marcie. "Pam and I went shopping today and she bought a new wardrobe including a hot bikini which she will no doubt wear initially this afternoon. I am going to try to get her and David naked on the deck like the rest of us. I think Pam will be open to it but you may need to encourage David a bit."

"Oh, OK, I'll see what I can do. I see the girls are naked already."

"Yes, and Dana is quite unconcerned about the whole thing. I suggested that she might want to have something there to cover herself when they arrive but she wasn't interested. Said that they could take offence if they wished. Oh well, guess it's time I got into something less covering as well."

Greg made some iced lemonade and took that outside in the shade while Marcie went to change, returning wearing her pool wrap which actually hid very little.

A few moments later the doorbell rang and Marcie went to greet Pam and David.

"We couldn't come empty handed so we brought a few beers and some cheese and crackers," said David, giving Marcie an approving once-over scan. "Are we over-dressed?" he asked.

Marcie noted that he was wearing shirt and trousers and was carrying a towel which may have had his swim shorts inside. Pam was far less formal, wearing her new bikini with a pool wrap over top, but she also had a coat over that for modesty as she walked between the houses, Marcie assumed.