Mixed Emotions Ch. 12

Story Info
Greg and Marcie are punished in the Dungeon.
2.1k words
4.32
20.4k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 12: Aftermath

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

3. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

At last Marcie and Greg had a weekend that was free from interruptions.

"Honey, remember that bet we had a few weeks ago, the one I won about Todd participating in Dungeon activities?" asked Marcie.

"Yes," replied Greg nervously.

"Well, it's time to pay up. The safe word is persimmon, but don't you dare use it. See you in the Dungeon in five."

Greg and Marcie met in the Dungeon a few minutes later.

"Right, Greg, over to the whipping frame," ordered Marcie.

Greg obliged, taking up the usual position in the frame while Marcie attached his wrists to the frame. Instead of attaching his ankles, she now attached his knees, pulling them up as high as they would go. Greg was completely spread-eagled in the frame with his cock and balls hanging down lower than his thighs.

Marcie oiled her hand and started massaging Greg's balls and cock. It only took a few seconds for him to become fully aroused, his cock standing to attention and his balls retracting upwards.

"That's a lovely target," said Marcie. "Now, fifty strokes, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Y-y-yes, I think so," replied Greg hesitantly.

Marcie selected her favourite riding crop and approached Greg, swishing it through the air.

"Don't expect any mercy now. This is going to be a hard beating because you deserve it. Afterwards I expect you to fuck me well too so you'd better be ready for some pain."

Marcie gave Greg a moderate stroke upwards on the base of his balls.

"Ooowwww," cried Greg, "That hurts."

"That's what it's meant to do," replied Marcie. "It's meant to teach you not to make stupid bets against me. Now count."

"One" said Greg.

Marcie laid another nine strokes on his balls from various angles, Greg counting each blow. His balls were now beginning to swell noticeably. Marcie changed her target, aiming for the shaft of his cock. She struck harder against the top, sides and underside of the shaft, being careful to avoid the head. The increased bloodflow caused Greg's organ to swell and discolor. By the end of twenty blows to the shaft Greg was writhing in pain.

"Ooohhh, that's so painful," he cried, "Please have mercy. Please, no more."

"You've only had thirty so far, twenty more to go and these are reserved for the head and balls."

Marcie laid a hard blow on the head of Greg's cock, causing him to howl with pain and to writhe in an effort to escape the pain.

"No more!" he pleaded, still not using the safe word.

Marcie continued applying hard strokes to the head of his cock until they had reached a total of forty. She then turned her attention back to his balls with two hard, rapid strokes to his balls, one from each side, causing Greg to howl in pain. The final eight strokes were applied in rapid succession over the whole genital area, balls, cock shaft and head. By the end of these Greg was hanging limply, sobbing in pain.

Marcie was a little concerned. She had become so excited by the pain she was inflicting that she had broken her number one rule; stay in control of yourself. She realized she had let the passion of the moment overrule her innate caution and she had applied far harder strokes than she had meant to. She placed the whip back in its holder and released Greg from the frame.

Greg clung to her for support as she helped him to the bed and lay him down on his back. She then gently examined his cock and balls, noticing the swelling and discoloration. She noticed, gratefully, that the skin hadn't been broken so selected some cream to treat the bruising.

"This should make you feel better," she told him.

Greg winced in pain and cried out when she rubbed too hard, but Marcie noticed that his cock still rose to the occasion as she stimulated his cock while applying the cream.

"I see he still works OK," she commented.

"Actually, now that the pain is going, I feel remarkably sexy," replied Greg. "However, you may have put me out of action for a while.

They heard footsteps on the stairs and turned to see Todd, Dana, Trudi and Julie enter the Dungeon.

"We heard noises so came to investigate," said Dana, "What have you done to Dad?"

"Well, it was a bet. Greg and I had a bet that Todd wouldn't participate in Dungeon activities within six months of coming here. I won, Greg lost. The payment was fifty strokes of the riding crop on the loser's genitals. However, I think I overdid it a bit."

"I'll say," replied Dana, inspecting her father's cock and balls. "Did you lose control of yourself, Mom, or did you mean to almost make him impotent?"

"I lost control," admitted Marcie, hanging her head. "I probably deserve punishment myself."

"I totally agree," replied Julie, "Now who's going to fuck us each night?"

"Well, maybe Todd will be busy for a while, or you could ask David; I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige," replied Marcie.

"Well, I think that we should give Marcie a taste of her own medicine," said Dana, "What say you?" she asked, addressing the others.

It was agreed. They decided that Marcie also needed to receive fifty strokes on her pussy and breasts and that each of them, including Greg, would administer ten strokes.

Greg was sitting up by this stage and tried to stop this process.

"Marcie and I had a fair bet and she won, so I had to pay. That's reasonable and I accept that. So she shouldn't be punished," he said.

"The first rule of punishment is to stay in control of your emotions," replied Dana. "Mom didn't do that resulting in a far greater punishment than you deserved. She needs to be reminded that the rules apply to her just as they apply to everyone else. So she needs to have this learning reinforced."

"I agree," said Marcie, starting to feel incredibly sexy at the prospect of having her pussy beaten. She loved having it beaten, feeling the whip or cane hitting her lips and clit. She would just have to forego sex for a few days but it would definitely be worth it if she could receive a good pussy beating. "I'm sorry. I lost control and hurt you far more than I intended, darling. I deserve to be punished so please punish me. Please beat my pussy and don't spare me. In fact, please give me one hundred strokes on my breasts and pussy with whatever you wish."

The group had a discussion and decided that Marcie should be taught a lesson.

"OK, we will teach you a lesson, Mom," said Dana. "We'll give you one hundred strokes with whips or canes of our choice on your pussy and breasts. Now, come over to the whipping frame."

Marcie walked to the frame and they tied her wrists to the raising bars and pulled them up so that her feet were clear of the ground. They then spread her legs widely and tied her ankles to two ropes, lifting her ankles behind her so that she was suspended face down, legs spread wide apart and breasts hanging.

"Dad, do you want to go first?" asked Dana.

"Yes, OK," replied Greg selecting a multi-tailed whip. "How about we have two sessions of ten strokes each?"

"Great idea," replied Dana.

Greg whipped his wife's breasts with three hard blows to each breast then followed this with four hard strokes to her widely spread pussy, seeing her squirm as the ends of the whip landed on her clit.

In turn each of Dana, Julie, Todd and Trudi beat Marcie, most selecting a multi-tailed whip but Todd beating her on her nipples and clit with a riding crop, causing Marcie to yell in pain and thrash about in her bonds.

After fifty strokes they lowered her wrists and released these, then raised her ankles and spread them wide apart so she was supported upside down.

This time Greg took a thin cane and landed four strokes on her breasts, one on the upper surface, one on the lower and two across her nipples. The remaining six strokes he applied hard to her lips, clit and cunt entrance. By the end of this Marcie was screaming to be released and in very obvious pain, but she had not used the safe word.

The others again followed Greg's lead and by the end of the fifty cane strokes Marcie was sobbing in pain, her breasts and pussy covered in welts. They lowered her to the floor and carried her onto the bed.

Slowly Marcie calmed down and a smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you all so much," she said, "I really needed that. It's been so long since I received a good beating. Thank you all. Now Todd, please fuck me hard."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" asked Todd dubiously looking at her red and swollen pussy.

"Oh, yes please. Fuck me, hurt me, fuck my swollen wet pussy."

Todd didn't need to be told again. The beating had obviously aroused him, as it had aroused everyone, and his cock was hard, ready and oozing precum. He lay down on Marcie, trying to keep his weight off her breasts and pussy, and he carefully eased his huge cock into her dripping cunt, continuing until it reached her cervix and his pubic bone was against her bruised pussy.

"Ouch," said Marcie as he pressed against her, "Press harder. That hurts so good."

Todd started fucking her seriously and Marcie began a continual wail, partly of pain but mostly of arousal.

"Yes, yes, yes, yessss, I'm nearly there, fuck me, fuck, fuck, oooohhhhhh, I'm cumming" she cried as she went into paroxysms of painful ecstasy, thrashing around on the bed, hurting her bruised pussy even more.

"Ooohhh, the pain, oooohhhh it's soooo good, ooohhh fuck me, fuck me harder."

Todd did, continuing to fuck her writhing body as she experienced a continual orgasmic pain, working himself closer until he came, forcing his cock into her cunt harder and releasing his pent up cum against her battered cervix.

Slowly they both came down from their orgasmic highs and Todd slowly withdrew.

"Oooohhhh, darling, that was wonderful. You're such a fantastic lover," murmured Marcie, "Thank you, thank you so much. I so needed that punishment and fucking. I'll have to be a bad girl again, I can see that."

Dana applied some healing cream to Marcie's welts and after a while they all headed upstairs to relax by the pool.

Marcie and Greg were on their recliner chairs, side by side, when Dana approached.

"How's the two patients?" she asked.

"Recovering," replied Greg.

Dana looked closely at Marcie's visible welts then inspected Greg's cock and balls, noticing his cock hardened when she stroked it.

"Seems everything still works anyway," she said, "Do you want to try it out?"

Without waiting for an answer she climbed onto Greg and lowered her pussy down onto his cock, which easily slid into her welcoming, well-lubricated cunt.

"Mmmmm, that feels great. I felt so sexy after punishing Mom that I just had to have a cock in me. Those two are sexy as well but they're helping each other," she said, indicating Trudi and Julie engaged in an energetic 69 at the end of the pool.

Dana rocked gently backwards and forwards on Greg's cock, eyes closed as she massaged her breasts. After a few minutes of this Greg was getting close.

"Sweetheart, I'm about to cum," he said.

"Oooohhh, so am I," she replied, "Push it in harder, fuck me hard, shoot your incestuous sperm into my cunt, make me cum, ooooohhhh, I'm almost there, oooohhhh, I'm cumming, cum with me."

Greg did, thrusting deeply against his daughter's cervix and releasing his cum against her cervix. For a few seconds they remained like that, unmoving, and then Dana leant forward against Greg and cuddled into him.

"I love you Daddy," she said in her little girl voice.

"And I love you too, sweetheart," he replied.

Author's note: The sequel to this story is named 'Strippers and Prostitutes' and is available on this site.