Mixed Feelings

Story Info
Is a mother disgusted with her son's stepmother, or jealous?
3.7k words
4.49
77.2k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
263 Followers

Nancy was just about to go to bed when her phone rang. She considered letting it go to voicemail for a moment. But something told her to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mom."

"David? What's going on?"

"Can I come over? Dad kicked me out."

"Kicked you out?! David, what happened?"

"Can I explain when I get there? Please?"

"Of course, honey. Of course."

"Thanks mom. See you in a half hour."

David was her only son. He was attending college on the west coast and was back in town for the summer. He had already spent a couple weeks with her. Now he was supposed to be spending the next month with his father out in the country. He had only been there a couple days before the phone call asking to come back.

Nancy and David's father had divorced the year before. Once David graduated high school, his father was hit with a major midlife crisis. He bought the obligatory Corvette, started dying his hair and dressing like a teenager. What made the crisis complete was when he started seeing another woman behind Nancy's back. It was a girl from his gym, 20 years his junior. When Nancy found out, she was shattered. She felt old, ugly and worn out. At the same time, she was mad enough to spit fire. She hated David's father for his betrayal. She hated the young chippy he was fucking behind her back. Nancy filed for divorce immediately. She did quite well in the settlement. She got to keep the house and received a nice package of cash and stocks as well. David's father could afford it though. He seemed more than happy to leave his old life, and wife, behind and begin anew with his fresh arm candy.

All of Nancy's friends were sympathetic and supportive. Yet despite their support and the nice divorce settlement, her self-esteem was destroyed. At her friends' prompting, she began going to the gym and eating right. Still, while she may have become an attractive, even sexy 40-year-old in the last year, she'd never see a 20-year-old looking back in the mirror again. The only true spark of happiness in her world was her son. He was handsome, athletic and devoted to his mother. He even wanted to quit school for a while to be by his mother's side when he heard about his father's infidelity. Nancy wouldn't hear of it. She didn't want David to see her crying every night. Not to mention David was doing wonderfully in school. He was taking pre-med classes and was on the dean's list every semester so far.

She savored every minute he was home for breaks and now, the summer. It killed Nancy that he had to visit his father for a whole month. Still, David's father was paying his tuition and all his expenses. It was reasonable to expect him to spend some time over there, over there with the adulterous bum and his whore bitch.

About 20 minutes after his call, David was at the front door. He had a sad, regretful look on his face. Nancy gave him a big hug and ushered him inside. Once he was settled with his bags and all, they sat together on the couch.

"So, what happed, David?"

He looked down at his feet and didn't speak for a moment. Nancy thought it must be something terrible. Davis was clearly searching for the right words. And some courage to speak them.

"When Dad came home tonight, he caught Christy and I on the couch." He said, eyes still staring at his feet.

Christy was the 20-year-old who broke up Nancy's marriage. She was her ex's new wife in all but name. Just to hear her name caused Nancy's blood to start boiling.

"Caught? Caught doing what? Were you having sex with your father's girlfriend?"

David turned to her in denial, but was too ashamed to look at his mother and adverted his eyes again.

"No, no we weren't doing anything. I mean, she was kind of on top of me. I'm sure it looked bad. But I swear we weren't... you know. Everyone was clothed, ok?"

"David, how could you?" Nancy tried to sound disappointed.

"Please mom, believe me. Nothing actually happened. She was being very aggressive. Dad really should be mad at her, not me. But I'm the one who got accused and thrown out of the house. Mom, I swear."

They sat in silence for a couple minutes. Both of them now staring at the floor.

"Listen honey, it's late. I want to talk about this more tomorrow. For now, let's just say good night. I love you and I'm glad you're home."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He cracked a semi-smile and thanked her for taking him in.

As she lay in bed, she had mixed feelings. Part of her was evilly delighted her ex got a taste of his own medicine. Now he felt a little of the betrayal she had been living with for the past year. She hoped he was breaking down with regret at that moment, hating himself for throwing away 20 years of marriage for an untrustable slut who played him for the old fool he was.

But part of her felt something like jealousy, jealousy for Christy getting to do something sexual with her handsome son. She knew her son had been having sex with his girlfriends since he was a senior in high school. They had talked frankly about how sex was a part of dating these days and how it should be done safely and responsibly. She had never been jealous of his girlfriends before. No, she felt Christy didn't deserve the pleasure of getting physical with her boy. If anyone other than David's girlfriends were to enjoy his loving, she though, it should be... her, Nancy.

Wow. Nancy had always been honest with herself, but once she admitted she wanted David sexually, she questioned if she was perhaps too honest. She tossed and turned for a while in bed, trying to put that genie back in the bottle. But it was impossible. Eventually, she knew if she was to get some sleep, she'd have to masturbate. And masturbate to thoughts of her son. Twenty minutes later, she was softly snoring, her pussy wet and swollen after one of the most delicious releases of her life.

The morning was well along when she awoke the next morning. She felt remarkably refreshed and content. She took a moment to savor the feeling. She hadn't felt this way since well before her divorce. She recalled the events of the previous evening, including the amazingly hot masturbation fantasy she had about her son. She wondered at her lack of guilt over it. But not for too long, soon she was skipping down the stairs looking for breakfast. David had left a note. He was going to the Y to swim some laps then pick up dinner for the both of them.

'The dear,' she thought to herself. 'He feels guilty. I'll try a bit harder to ease his worries.'

Around noon, the phone rang. It was Nancy's ex-husband.

"Nancy, is David there? I was a little harsh with him last night and I want to apologize."

Nancy went from calm to enraged in all of 2 seconds.

"You listen to me, you son of a bitch. Don't you EVER throw my son out of your house in the middle of the night. And if that whore girlfriend of yours even so much as touches him, I will personally see to it she never does again. Got it?! Goodbye!"

She slammed the phone down emphatically. After a moment, she smiled to herself. That felt gooood... that felt really good. She had always played the passive victim in her husband's infidelity and their divorce. Well, no more. It was well past the time for the world to know this kitten has claws.

It was late afternoon when David finally returned. He had done quite a bit of shopping. He had bought things for dinner as well as food for the both of them for the next couple weeks. He also bought Nancy a couple bottles of her favorite wine. He poured her a nice big glass and insisted she relax in the other room while he prepared their meal.

Dinner was delicious, grilled salmon with avocado salsa. Still, the conversation was a bit awkward. She didn't tell him his father called. She felt a little guilty about holding that from him. But she wanted to enjoy the evening together with her son. She decided to tell him the next morning and pretend it had slipped her mind.

After dinner, she suggested he take a shower and get comfortable while she did the dishes. Then she'd take a quick shower and they could have a talk about last night. He agreed. Before he went upstairs, she gave him a long, warm hug and thanked him for dinner. She was feeling happy and a little frisky from the wine. She still needed to hear what happened at his father's house the night before. She told herself it was because she was simply a caring, protective mother. But deep down, the intimate details of what happened between her son and his father's girlfriend would be a turn on for her, something to get her going for another intense masturbation session later.

She finished the dishes and grabbed a quick shower. She threw on her typical evening wear; a night dress (which was really just a long t shirt that came down to her knees) and a pair of worn cotton panties. As she walked down the stairs, she realized her large breasts were swaying and bouncing in a most eye-catching way. Not only that, but her dress emphasized exactly where, and how hard, her nipples were. She hesitated for a moment and considered putting on a bra. But then she thought giving her son a little tease would be a bit of wicked fun.

David was waiting for her on the couch. He was wearing only in a t shirt and boxer shorts. He smiled a warm, heart-melting smile as his mother approached. She noticed his eyes were drawn to her unencumbered tits. They played beneath the thin material of her dress as she walked across the living room. She smiled inwardly as he struggled to keep eye contact with her... yet kept glancing down at her free milkers.

She turned off the main lamp in the room and kept on only a small reading light. This set a nice, romantic ambiance. She thought that might put her son at ease. She sat down next to him, almost hip to hip.

"So," she began, placing a hand on his thigh and hunching her shoulders forward for a moment so her braless breasts squeezed together. "Tell me exactly what happened yesterday."

He was able to look at her now as opposed to last night. She guessed the dim lighting helped with that. He took a deep breath and spoke softly.

"Christy said she had something important to tell me. So we were sitting on the couch, just talking. She said she and dad were going to get married, that she was going to be my new mom."

A wave of murderous rage washed over Nancy. Though she managed to keep her composure.

"That fucking ... I'm sorry, honey. Go on."

"Well, she said she was looking forward to spending a lot more time with me."

He hesitated. Nancy could see he was holding something back.

"Baby, I want you to tell me everything. Don't hold back. Nothing is going to happen. I just need to know exactly what she said."

He took another deep breath. He looked down at his mother's hand on his thigh. Then, in almost a whisper,

"She asked me if I wanted to be a mother fucker."

"WHAT?! Oh my God! I am going to kill this woman!"

Seeing the rage in his mother's face caused David to panic.

"Mom! Mom! Please! Yes, that was outrageous of her. But I'm a big boy, ok? Nothing was going to happen. Nothing would ever happen. If I was going to have sex with my mother, it would be you. Every time, it would be you."

Ninety-nine percent of mothers who would have heard that from a son would have slapped their face in disgust. But it was the perfect thing for David to say at that moment. The anger in Nancy's eyes immediately softened. She wrapped her arms around her son and squeezed with gratitude and love.

"Oh baby, I love you so, so much"

After holding him for a few moments, she lifted her head and whispered,

"Then what did she do?"

"She, uh, straddled me."

"You mean like this?" She stood before he son, placed a knee on either side of him and held on to the back of the couch. Her crotch hovered millimeters above his, his face mere inches from her thinly veiled tits.

"Then what, baby?"

He swallowed hard. "She was kind of... grinding on me."

"Oh, that dirty slut," she whispered in mock condemnation. "Like this?"

She gently lowered her hips until her clit, barely concealed behind her thread-worn panties, made the lightest contact with his boxer-encased erection. She rolled her hips back and forth slowly. Her swollen nub caressing the considerable length of his shaft. She shivered with pleasure as she could feel each vein and the ridge of his cock head.

The gentle tenderness of the contact was almost torturous.

"She was grinding a little harder," David panted. It was more of a plea than a description.

Nancy pressed into her son's shaft a bit more. She was now breathing heavy herself and decadent contact increased. She was hot and wet, and she knew her son felt it.

"Then what happened, baby?" She moaned

"That's when dad came in," he answered. David looked like he might start crying, fearing the end of the story meant the end of his mother's loving.

"Oh, that poor girl. She was probably close to cumming. I know I am. I bet I know what she would have done next. You want to see? You want mommy to show you?"

David could not speak, only nod his head yes. Nancy sat up and pulled her dress up over her head, tossing it across the room. Her tits were still nicely full at age forty. Her nipples were almost as fat as a thumb, sticking out a good half inch.

She leaned over her son again, who had remained motionless beneath his mother the whole time. She looked down at her young man's face, the most handsome face in the world. She lightly ran a hard nipple across his cheek, along the lips of his slightly open mouth and back again.

"Do you want to suck me? baby. You can. You can suck your mother's tits. I want you to."

He closed his eyes and took the nipple into his mouth. At first, he lightly sucked the fat nub, occasionally rolling his tongue around it. But as his mother's grinding picked up intensity, so did his ministrations. The springs of the couch were soon creaking loud and rhythmically and she humped her panty-clad pussy against his cock.

"Baby? Mommy's gonna cum! Mommy's cumming baby! Mommy's CUMMMMINGGGG..."

He released a red and swollen nipple and sought his mother's mouth. Their kiss was initially as intense and furious as the orgasm Nancy was lost in. But as she came down, the kissing transitioned to soft, sweet, loving caresses. Eventually, she was fully in control of herself again. She leaned back and looked down at her son.

"Wow honey! That was something else! You're so good to your mother. Let me do something nice for you."

She stepped off the couch and knelt on the floor before him. She grabbed his boxers by the waist. He lifted his butt off the couch to allow her to remove them. She threw them in the direction of her discarded dress. She thought his cock was beautiful. Long and thick, it would require a very well-lubricated pussy take that fine piece. He apparently shaved everything as well, there was only smooth, delicious looking skin on and around his cock and balls.

In fact, his balls looked so good to her, that's where she started. She took one of the egg-sized sperm factories into her hot mouth, rolling her tongue under and over it. David dug his finger into the couch cushions and groaned in pleasure. She switched back and forth between balls before kissing and nipping her way up the shaft. At the head, a large pearl of clear pre-cum had formed at his pee hole. Nancy softly kissed it, then smeared it across her lips and over the helmet of his prick. She took the head into her mouth and gently sucked while slowly rubbing the shaft in her hand. She had never held a harder cock in her life. She removed her mouth from his penis and asked in a lust-drenched whisper,

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like how mommy sucks your cock?"

"Oh mom... mom... I'm going to cum... I'm cumming..."

She got her mouth back on his organ just in time to receive his first blast. Shot after shot filled her mouth. But she was able to suck it all down. Once he was finished discharging, she lay his still hard cock against his stomach, gently petting it.

After only a minute, David sat up and motion his mother stand. He got up off the couch and maneuvered himself behind her. He placed his chest to her back, reached around and cupped a tit in each hand. He whispered in her ear, "I've got to have you." She reached her hand up and caressed his cheek.

"I want you too, baby."

He kissed her neck hotly and slowly. She felt her knees quiver with the pleasure. He kissed down her back along her spine until he reached her panties. He grabbed each side and slowly pulled them down her legs. He had her step out of them. He stood up behind her again. He guided her back onto the couch as if she was straddling him again, only this time he was not underneath her. He was behind her. He had her drop her back and lift her ass. This caused her ass cheeks to separate. She was completely exposed to him, both her asshole and her pussy.

She squealed and squirmed as he teased her with gentle bites to ass. Then he planted a long, wet, warm kiss to her engorged clit. She couldn't help but wiggle a bit, wanting to rub her pleasure bean all over his mouth. Than he proceeded with long, sensual licks up and down her hot, weeping slit. Nancy was gyrating along with his mouth.

"Does mommy taste good, honey? You make her feel so good. Mommy loves your mouth. Lick me, baby. Lick mommy all night."

His mother squealed again when he ran his tongue around the rim of her sphincter. She had never been this open to a man. No man ever got that intimate with her. David began to rub her clit with his thumb while tongue fucking her asshole. She screamed his name. This was beyond her raunchiest fantasies and she never wanted it to stop.

Before she could cum again, David was standing behind her. A hot, fat, spongy bulb was being rubbed up and down her vaginal opening. She knew he was lubing up his cock in order to enter her. She was ready. She needed to become one again with her boy.

He placed his cock head at her entrance. She pushed back against him. She felt an almost painful pressure as her pussy stretched to receive him. Then, as if it knew it had no choice, her vagina opened up and he slid inside her.

"Yes, baby! Yes! You're inside mommy! Is it good? Do you like it?"

"Oh my God. Yes, you feel AMAZING!"

Mother and son rocked steadily towards then away from each other, allowing her body to adjust to his girth and length. She never felt so full, so bonded sexually and emotionally, in her life. After a few minutes, she was able to take all of him. Soon her ass was loudly slapping against his thighs as she threw her pussy onto his cock. His balls smacked against her clit with every inward plunge. After several more minutes of this unabashed coupling, she dropped her head and stopped moving, other than to tremble and shiver.

"Oh God... Oh... my God." She cried into the couch cushion.

Her climax literally knocked her over. She found herself curled up in the fetal position, wracked with orgasmic contractions. She moaned over and over with her eyes closed, "Oh baby... I love you so much. I love you baby, so much..."

When she was semi-coherent again. She looked up. Her son stood over her. He looked like a god; his handsome face, his young, rock-hard body, his cum-coved erection standing proud, glistening in the dim light. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and beckoned him to take his place between her open thighs. That's where he positioned himself. He bent down, locking his lips with hers as she groped for that glorious baby-maker. Once in hand, she guided him back to her now accommodating pussy. He slid that amazingly hard cock all the way to her cervix. Than he began that gentle pounding, coaxing his seed out to search for her egg.

"I want you every night," she panted as they locked eyes. "I'll never get enough of you. Never."

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
263 Followers
12