Mixed Signals

Story Info
She loves to have sex when she's angry.
1.5k words
4
24.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to know a girl who loved to fuck when she was angry.

She would fold her arms, cross her legs and look me up and down whenever she was mad at the world (which was pretty often). I would walk over to the chair she loved to sit in and stand over her while she pouted.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Go away" was always her reaction. I responded by bending down, cupping her chin in my hand and pressing my lips to hers. She wouldn't open up at first. Only after a few kisses would her tongue slide out across my lips. Then her arms would unfold and stroke the back of my head. That's when I would kneel in front of her, spread her legs apart and lean my body against her to kiss her again.

"I know what you need baby."

"I said leave me alone." She would arch her back to help me unhook her bra. Her hands scooped out the creamy breast from her shirt. Her fingers would pinch the nipple into a stiff little point as I sucked it into my mouth. I would listen to her moan as I sucked and licked and nibbled at her. I could feel her squirm in my arms. I would look up at her and see her biting her lower lip.

"Let me taste you baby."

"Get off of me. Don't fucking touch me." One hand offered up the other delicious breast while the other pulled at the back of my shirt. With her ankles locked behind my back she could grind her pelvic bone against my abs. The pressure of her movements on her groin made her breath heavy. The pressure of my mouth on her when I ran kisses down her stomach made her growl.

"I am so hungry for you."

"Stop it. I don't know where your mouth has been. You could have been going down on those whores that you always…Shit!" She didn't wear panties under her skirts. Once I pulled the fabric up and exposed her pussy to the open air it only took one long lick to cut her off in mid sentence. A deeper lick made her eyes roll back in her head. A few more and she was clutching desperately at the arms of the chair. By the time I sucked her clit into my mouth her thighs were quivering.

"Give it to me baby. Let me get a taste."

"Get out of there. You don't deserve to eat pussy this sweet." My tongue slid deep inside her, her honey ran down my chin. She held her legs wide open for me, gasping every time my tongue flicked over or into her swollen lips.

"You taste so good to me."

"You just love to eat pussy. Fuck. You are so fucking nasty. I can stand you. Oh God. NO!" I licked two of my fingers and slid them into her dripping lips. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling it down on her clit while my fingers curled up into her G spot. Her hips shook like she was being shocked. She let out a wail that almost made me think she was in pain. Then I tasted her come and I knew she liked it. That's when I stood up so her face was close to my belt.

"Come here baby. Come make me feel good."

"No! You think I'm going to suck your dick jus t like that. Get away from me." Her hands clawed at my belt with an urgent, frantic energy. She pressed her mouth against my erection through my pants until she could open them up and free my dick. It always bounced around, stiff and throbbing until she wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it roughly.

"Get what you want baby. It's alright."

"I don't want you anymore." She had a way of making her tongue swirl over the tip of my dick that looked almost as good as it felt. Spit trailed from her lip to my crown just before she devoured most of me in her hungry mouth. She pumped up and down slowly, making sure I felt her lips and her tongue and her teeth up and down my shaft. It felt so good I thought I might go blind. My fingers always found their way into her hair.

"Yeah, you know just what Daddy likes, don't you?"

"Let go of me. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She held her head still for me, keeping her lips wrapped around my dick as I pumped my hips into her face. I would watch myself slide deep into that delicious mouth and see her big brown eyes looking up at me in sweet surrender. I fucked her mouth slow and deep. Her moans became whimpers, pleading with me not to stop. I was so wet that it began to drip onto her chest and run down into her cleavage. And she still wanted more and more. That's when I would pull it out and stood her up.

"Come here baby. I know what you want. I know how you like it."

"Stop. Get off of me. I'll fucking scream if you touch me." In one move I turned her around, pulled her skirt to the floor and made her kneel in the chair. She arched her back, stuck her ass out and shook it so I could admire the juicy curves while I put the condom on. A stray hand slid down to stroke her pussy and make it wet for me.

"You got what I want baby. Open up for me."

"No. Don't come near me with that thing. I don't want that fucking hard dick in my tight wet pussy." That's when I would press my tip into her with my hand, teasing the lips open until her whole ass was shaking. Then I would slide the tip in, just the tip, until the anticipation bubbled up inside her and the only thing she wanted was a good hard fuck. She would look at me over her shoulder, begging me with her eyes.

"Please stop…" And I slammed the length of my dick into her with a force that made the whole chair shake. Her nails clutched the back of the chair and her pussy clutched me from the base to the tip. With both hands on her hips I pumped again and again. Her mouth opened up to scream, but no sound came out. She wasn't even breathing. For a few moments I fucked her into silence.

"That feels so good baby. So good…"

Then she let out a groan like and animal in pain. Her hips thrust back, throwing her body onto my shaft in a powerful savage rhythm. Her tirade was long and loud. Every word pushed me to pump deeper and harder into that delicious ass. "Fuck me motherfucker! Show me you know how to fuck! Oh God… Fuck this wet pussy. Show me you like it. Show me how you made that bitch come. Fuck! You better not stop! Don't fucking stop until you nut! Oh please don't stop... Fuck me good Daddy. Show me you like it. Take that pussy Daddy! It's yours. Take it! Please take it! It feels so good when you fuck me… Wait! No! Not yet! Oh shit…"

I could feel her muscles spasm inside her. I could see her thick white come saturate the condom and drip into the chair. The cheeks of her ass were moist with sweat. Her hand was on her hip, covering mine. She looked back at me again with such a wicked look of satisfaction that it sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her and snapped the condom off. She slid off the chair and spun around before I even dropped the condom, her mouth open and ready.

"Oh baby…"

"Give me that come. Give it to me" She licked at my balls as my hand pumped furiously. But it was her moans vibrating through my nuts and sinful eyes looking up at me that finally made me let go. I screamed her name as the come burst out. She lapped it up like a cat with a bowl of milk. There wasn't a drop wasted when I was done, but I could see evidence of her meal around the corners of her mouth. In that moment she was so amazingly beautiful.

"God…You are so disgusting. Get away from me." We collapsed into each other arms in my bed. I lay down on my back so she could rest her head on my shoulder. Before she drifted off to sleep, she nibbled on my ear and planted several soft, sweet kisses on my cheek.

"You know I really don't like you." She kissed me once on the lips before pressing her cheek against my chest.

"I love you too baby…"

…and I still do, even though I never completely understand her…

Have fun.

NYR