Mixed Up Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny & Julie share a close family bond.
3.4k words
4.43
105.5k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Chapter 2 - Twincest

On another day, in another place not 5 miles away from the Aimes' family home, it was truly beautiful and warm, sunny, a sweet day meant for relaxing by the pool. That was the day that found twins Jenny and Julie Aimes relaxing by the pool of their parent's spacious home. They were totally unaware of the goings-on at their Aunt & Uncle's place, but likely would've been cool with it. The girls were modern, liberal free -thinkers – well, now they were anyway.

"Soaking up rays" Jenny always called it. Her identical twin wasn't as much of a sun worshiper as her one-minute older sibling, it was one of the few ways one could tell them apart. There were other ways as well, but no one yet had seen those ways. It was one of the twin's shared little secrets.

One other way was manner of dress. Jenny was the bolder, more effervescent of the two, often choosing not to wear underwear under her too-short minis and shorts. She loved her body and all the lurid thoughts it could inspire, in young and old alike, or in men and women.

"Oil my back?" Jenny asked her sibling, who freely assented.

Julie began rubbing her sister's body, up and down, in concentric circles, hearing the sound of her sister's sighs turn into throaty purrs. It wasn't the first time she'd heard those purrs – and it wouldn't be the last either.

Jenny's body continually inspired lurid thoughts in her twin. Those lurid thoughts were constantly received happily and reciprocated naughtily.

Jenny flipped herself over, her blue-metallic bikini glinting in the sunlight. "Want me to take this off, sugar?" she teased her twin, slipping two fingers to the side of the bikini bottom and raising an eyebrow.

Julie, in a silvery bikini that was almost as small as her twin's, reacted in mock surprise. "Jenny! What a slut you are! We're outdoors! We're sisters, we shouldn't do all those naughty, perverted, kinky things!" she said with a giggle.

"Okay, we'll stop ... what a shame! You'll never feel my tongue on your clit again, or my fingers deep inside your pussy or my hands squeezing your tits or ... " Jenny was silenced by Julie crushing her lips to her twin's.

"Cheater ... you don't fight fair!" Julie growled as she looked into the identical blue eyes of her sister.

"All's fair in ... "

"Yeah, yeah!" Julie laughed at her best friend, twin and lover. The twins tossed their tiny bikinis aside and lay out on the plush towels they'd brought with them in anticipation of what they knew what would inevitably occur. Slender, supple naked, the pair were sensually alike, equal in their passion for the other's blonde delights. The 18-year olds had discovered the joys of lesbian incest some time ago and were now quite adept at pleasing one another, their actions and skills quite diverse in nature. They moved with a slow, deliberate grace, touching and kissing, the kisses growing a bit bolder, the touches more exploratory in nature. Julie seemed to know just where to touch Julie to make her quiver, Julie could use the merest Butterfly-kiss and Jenny trembled with desire.

The pace of their loveplay began to speed up, now they were kissing and licking with urgency, fingers were probing, tongues dabbing into eager, wet horny cunts. The gentle sighs became loud groans, the twins became more vocal, the move had gone from sweet gentle lovemaking to hardcore lesbian fucking.

"Julie, fucking Christ, you lezzie fuckslut, you know your way around my cunt!" Jenny moaned as her twin's slithery tongue grooved all over her pussy lips and suckled at her aroused clit. It was true, the adorable little minx knew just what her sister liked – because she shared most of the same preferences!

Not all of those preferences though – Julie loved to feel her sister's slender fingers gingerly running all over her body and then into her pussy. Jenny should have been a masseuse – she knew just where to touch her eager twin to get her sizzling with lust.

The summer sun beating down on them both, their wriggling forms moving two and fro as they 69'd at poolside, the pair were oblivious to anything else but their own, urgent, sapphic needs.

The twins moved as one, practiced in just what each of them needed to do to give pleasure, what each of them needed to receive it. Their pattern was almost identical, time after time – a slow, languous start, leading to more frenetic, hurried, needy sex. They varied it from time to time, but it was a ritual they both relished, it brought them to the peaks of joy.

Julie was buried as deep in her sister's pussy as a girl could get and she couldn't yell out her desires, but she needn't have bothered – Jenny's hands were roaming all over her body, pinching nipples and stroking slender thighs and making her feel special and loved. She reciprocated by making sure her mirror-image would soon be convulsing in orgasm.

Jenny was writhing in agony, but Oh God, what a wonderful agony, a painful bliss she hoped would never end. Her toes curled, a sign that Julie noticed each and every time, it was a sign her sibling was in the throes of passion.

Very few lovers were as simpatico as the sexy blonde twins, each knew the signs of the other's arousal. The signs of Julie's arousal were her eyes clamped shut and her breathing became labored and her cheeks flushed red. Julie's head would also roll from side to side, the way it was doing now. The sexual passion the two shared was unmistakable, they were just glad none of their friends or their parents hadn't caught on.

The fact that they had an incestuous lesbian relationship was a fluke anyway, although a very happy one. Early one weekend afternoon, Julie had gone over to their friend Shelly's and the girl's parents were going over to another couple's for a barbecue. Their mother, Nikki, had asked Jenny to help her with the laundry and do a load of "delicates". Their parents were loving, generous people who gave their children lots of freedoms and love, so the girls always helped out when asked. Jenny cheerfully did as she was asked.

While she was putting away her mother's expensive lingerie, Jenny stumbled upon a naughty little surprise, a secret her mother had hidden from the world. In the bottom drawer of her mom's bureau, she found a stash of magazines. Red-hot lesbian magazines. Women having sex with other women. Sensual magazines of girl-on-girl sex, women playing with toys and tongues, looking delicious, sexy, happy, sensual. Jenny sat on the bed, stunned – stunned and highly aroused.

Jenny sat on her parent's bed, flipping through the sexy magazines. None of the photos were trashy, her mom had good taste. There were pictures from someone named Andrew Blake, Jenny discovered her favorites were the pictures by a lady named Suze Randall and her daughter, Holly. Sexy and great attention to detail, Jenny could tell the women had an eye for detail. Oooh, how sexy, she thought. All of the models wore the sexiest shoes and lingerie and their makeup was "just so".

One of the pictorials was really sexy – the two women were dressed in latex and spike heels and playing some kind of naughty game, obviously in a state of high arousal. One of the women bore a strong resemblance to her mother, maybe that's why her mom had kept that magazine on top of the pile. The other model was a curvy brunette, both of them seemed so hot for each other and so at ease in their sexplay.

The pictures were a tremendous turn-on and were making Jenny horny as hell, so she moved her short-shorts to one side and slid a slender finger into her pantyless pussy, stroking herself with a gentle motion.

That was when her twin walked into the room.

"Jenny! Shit, what the fuck are you doing?"

"What's it look like, goofy? I'm playing with myself and getting myself off. You should know, you've done it enough times." Julie stuck out her tongue at her sister, but it was true, she was a horny little thing at times. Being twins, the girls had almost no secrets anyway, they often slept together to keep warm in their drafty home.

"Okay, but what have you got there? Omigod, it's a dirty magazine!"

"Yeah, a lesbian magazine. Jeez Julie, it's really hot!"

"Ewww, two girls? Gross. Where'd you get it, is it Daddy's?"

"Nope. Found it in mom's bottom drawer when I was putting away her undies. Hey, why're you home? Thought you were at Shelly's?"

"She got sick – so I came home. Mom's drawer? Mom's into chicks?"

"Chick porn anyway sis, there's a whole pile. Don't pretend to be so grossed out, I happen to know Shelly's done it with quite a few girls. Has she ever made a play for you? You're her type, blonde and sexy."

Julie was out-and-out shocked by this piece of data. Until this moment, she had no idea her best friend, aside from her twin, was into women. "No way!" she exclaimed.

Jenny lay back on the bed as her sister came and sat beside her. "She really hasn't come after you?" Julie shook her head. "Too bad –I'd do it with her, she's hot Julie!" she sighed dreamily, her fingers still grazing over the light blonde fur of her muff.

"Cut it out Jenny – don't be ridiculous, Shelly's not a fucking dyke!" Julie exclaimed as her sister sat up beside her. Jenny punched her twin in the arm and looked at her with a bemused expression.

"Don't be such a prude, you don't have to be a dyke to like women – you KNOW mom likes men, we've heard her and Daddy enough times!" Jenny laughed. That was true enough, the walls of their home were particularly thin and both parents were rather vocal.


"Come on Julie, you've never thought about it? Shelly's so smokin', slender, that cocoa-brown skin, that long black hair and those round tits, her cute little behind .... " Jenny thought dreamily.

"I never have before now, but man .... " Julie sighed as she thought about it. "I guess I am kind of curious what it'd be like to kiss her – or another girl ... " her voice trailed off.

Perverse little Jenny picked up her twin's desires right away, the kinky thought spilled out before she could censor it. "I've got an idea – why don't we make it together? Shit Julie, I'm horny as hell, I'm soaked down there – and it'd be kinda like making love to a mirror-image of myself. What do you say?"

Her sister recoiled in total shock. "Are you fucking nuts? We're sisters, for goodness sakes! It'd be ... "

"Incest" Jenny finished the sentence. "And 'goodness' has nothing to do with it. What do you say sexy thang, wanna be kinky with me?"

"I say ... " and to a shocked, amazed and overjoyed Jenny's delight, her sister kissed her full on the lips, adding just the barest hint of tongue.

"Wow, that sure took me by surprise!" Jenny purred as her sister moved away slowly.

"People are always underestimating me!" Julie said with a slightly defiant tone, tossing her blonde hair to one side. "Why can't the quiet twin have a few hidden surprises?" she sniffed.

"You'll get no argument from me sis!" Jenny grinned as the girls moved together on the bed and began kissing again. Then, common sense took over for a moment.

"Shit, we better not in here – if we get caught, we'd have some serious explaining to do!" Julie grinned. "Let's put everything away – carefully – and then take this action to our room, 'kay?" Jenny nodded, Julie always was calm under pressure.

Jenny watched the subtle sway of her sister's buttocks in her breezy summer skirt – she wondered if she appeared the same way to Julie? Did her body look as enticing to her twin, so yummy, so edible? She bet it did – she bet Julie had been suppressing the same naughty, lesbian urges. She had as much as confessed to Jenny that Shelly appealed to her – and Jenny guessed there were other fantasies rolling around in her twin's naughty brain.

When they reached their room, the girls sat on the bed. "So .... " Julie queried " ... do ya really think Mom's into girls?"

Jenny's grin broadened. "Well, she's sure got a lot of lesbian pictures, so probably. Hmm ... it might explain those 'Girl Club' meetings she goes to every Wednesday!"

Julie clasped her hand over her mouth. "Shit Jenny, you don't think ...?"

Jenny laughed. "Why not? Mom's still really hot, maybe she's not getting what she needs from Daddy and ... " she wiggled her eyebrows.

Julie recoiled, raising her hands in protest. "Okay, okay, I don't want to hear any more. It's gross, thinking about your parents having sex!"

"Really? Actually, I think it's kinda hot! Daddy's still kinda hunky, Mom's got that lush curvy figure, I bet they're both real nasty in bed and ... " Jenny's voice drifted off.

Julie decided on a fun way to silence her sister, she crushed her lips to Jenny's and was surprised to find out how soft it was, kissing another woman. Very erotic and sensual. It was amazing how nice and sweet her sister's lips were, and how it didn't feel that odd kissing Jenny. Matter of fact, she was becoming very turned on and as Jenny melted into the kiss, their breathing becoming labored. Julie was aware that her hands were holding Jenny's face close and Jenny was doing the same. They were melting into a beautiful, sensual blonde blur of naughtiness. Jenny pulled away to catch her breath and Julie whimpered softly.

"Okay – don't say I didn't give you the chance – do you want to back out before we go any further?" Jenny asked her sister. Julie yanked her sister's arm and pulled her close again, moving down to suck her sister's nipple through her crop-top. "This answer your question?" she asked a sighing Jenny.

"Yup!" Jenny giggled. "Y'know what, I think we've both got too many clothes on!"

"Uh Huh!" Julie enthused. She began whipping her clothes off in a frenzy, while her more-methodical sibling piled hers neatly on the side of the bed. Jenny lay back on the bed, a blonde mirror image of her sister, who climbed on top of her and stroked her cheek softly..

"Love you!" Julie said softly.

"Love you too!" Jenny responded and sighed as she felt her sister's lips grazing her skin and moving downward. Although the lesbian coupling had been her idea, there was no question Julie was getting into it and becoming an active participant.


Julie was just at the apex of her sister's pussy, so much like her own, only cleaner-shaven, only the barest hint of fur. It was sweet and inviting, Julie parted her sister's pussylips gently and inhaled a subtle, sweet aroma and dabbed at it tentatively. It tasted a bit like her own – for she knew just what her own tasted like, wanton little slut that she was – but sweeter and a bit thicker. Julie wanted more and she knew how she was going to get it.

"Fuck, ohhhh Julie, that's so fuckin' cool, keep it up baby, yesssss!" Jenny hissed at her sister began to go at her with relish. Were she not 100% certain Julie was a novice at anything involving sex, she would have sworn the girl a natural lesbian. Jenny writhed and twitched under her sister's erotic lashings and cried out for more as her first partner-induced orgasm overtook her.

Jenny went to town on Julie next, being far more aggressive, which seemed to turn her little fuckslut sister on even more. She ate and gobbled Julie's blond cunt, almost bit her nipples, licked her cunt and asshole from behind and then fingered where her tongue had just been. Julie even got a few choice swats on her rounded buttocks, to which she responded in a positive manner. Jenny checkmarked the fact her sister liked a bit of pain into a section of her brain she reserved for erotic musings.

Using some ideas she'd gotten from the "borrowed" magazines, the girls tried their first full-on "sixty-nine" and it was the icing on the cake. They screeched and howled as Jenny on top and Julie on bottom wrested yet more pleasure from each other's horny bodies. The twins didn't want it to stop, they were getting hotter and hornier with each lick or caress, but it was getting late and they didn't want their parents catching them in such a compromising position.

They removed all evidence of their encounter and washed the sheets, so the heady musk of sex wouldn't permeate their bedroom. Neither twin wanted to take unnecessary risks, because they both had silently agreed to continue their incestuous coupling.

Over the next several weeks, the girls became bolder – sneaking little kisses when their parents weren't looking, or going without panties and fingering each other's pussies under a blanket while watching a movie or even having full-on sex while their parents dozed in the next room. Their dating life decreased and their grades improved, not worrying about boys, their minds were more focused. They were focused on schoolwork, but they were also focused erotically on how best to get each other off.

They focused on heightening their lesbian sex pleasures to the utmost degree. The twins made a planned trek to the Frilly Thingz store they figured their mother bought her naughty little items and went on a spree, buying bustiers and stockings, garter belts, teddies and then topping it off with some toys and a pair of stilettos – each. That night in their room, Julie in her white teddy, Jenny a vision in black, they made love and fucked and ground their cunts together until the pair collapsed in incestuous lesbian glee. The twins dozed for a few hours, Jenny woke up and saw it was 3 AM. She nudged her twin awake and they went at it again.

Their minds were once again in the present, the warm sun was beating down on Julie and Jenny while they cuddled together as they always did after their loving. It was a beautiful day and their parents were away for the afternoon, so the girls engaged their newfound passion for lesbian sex and began all over again. Neither had gone the ULTIMATE way yet – had sex with a boy – Jenny and Julie both wanted to wait for someone unique to do the honors, although neither was sure who that would be, as neither was doing much dating. They had discussed using their expensive, high-quality strap-on to fuck each other's virginity away, but both agreed they wanted their first full-on fuck to be with a real man's dick. Oh well, they weren't in a hurry, they had lacy lingerie-clad fun, they had friendship and they had kink – and that was more than enough for now!

Although, if truth be told, Julie couldn't stop thinking about making it with Shelly since her twin had put that naughty thought inside her head!

The girls got into a side-by-side 69 and were eating each other with a predatory hunger, when they heard a booming voice say "Oho! Just what the hell is going on here?"

Trembling now with fear, not passion, the blondes looked up to see their parent's faces overtop them. They could not see them clearly in the bright sun, but Julie and Jenny knew one thing for certain ....

Busted!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers