Mixed Up Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa purred "My goodness, you certainly have self-control."

"I want to fingerfuck you now -- I want to see those sexy legs of yours spread, okay baby?"

Clarissa nodded and Cindee positioned himself between her legs and thrust her fingers deep inside the sweet warmth. Clarissa groaned and purred, matching Cindee's tender strokes by hunching and writhing upwards, dark skin glistening in the candlelight. Clarissa's sleek body was so arousing, there wasn't an ounce wasted on her body and Cindee wanted to feast on every exquisite inch. Her long legs locked around Cindee's back, sexy and sleek, holding her there as he slurped Clarissa's heated cunt. Cindee knew at once she wanted a savage night of lesbian fucking, she was no shrinking violet. Dark eyes filled with heated passion, Cindee fingerfucked Clarissa with vigor as her dark fingers ran through Cindee's blonde hair. This was the best girl-on-girl experience of either woman's life, they took full measure of each other and didn't yield an inch.

"Harder darling, God Cindee, we're perfect together. I love it, love it, you're a wonderful fuck, do me baby, do your long-legged slut the way she likes!" Clarissa yelped.

Clarissa was dead-on, they were perfect together. If someone had told her a few years ago, she'd be fingerfucking a beautiful dark-skinned model, Cindee would have had them committed. She was nearly ready to let loose, but she saw Clarissa's beaming face and decided one last turn was needed.

"Flip over, gorgeous!" Cindee told Clarissa, who got the idea. A smooth silky ass wiggled at Cindee, she licked deeply into Clarissa's pussy from behind. The girl was dripping onto the bed, her juices spilled onto Cindee's licking tongue, she then began to frig the girl from behind. Silky long legs stretched out, Clarissa was a magnificent animal, and for tonight, all hers. Cindee feasted on the drenched cunt and saw Clarissa shake and shudder, which triggered her own climax. The beauties moved together on the bed and kissed softly in intimate pleasure.

"Okay sugar, we're adding THIS to our morning workouts!" she giggled. Cindee had no objections, this was more a lot more fun than doing push-ups. She felt Clarissa's tongue licking down, down, down and let her thoughts just drift back to pleasure.

Michael fucked his sister-wife for three solid hours after she told him of her tryst with sexy Clarissa. When she heard of his encounter with Lana, she insisted that they go into the Hot Tub, then the shower and fuck again -- they fell into an exhausted slumber in the wee small hours of the morning. Cindee had made arrangements with some of the women at her "Club" for Michael -- and decided right there and then to add Clarissa to the "present". It might be a problem for some couples, but their sexual exploits only served to bring them closer.

The latest exploit was one Michael hadn't expected. He sure didn't plan on having a fling with their neighbor's teenage daughter -- it just, sort of -- happened.

He'd been "batching" it for a few days as Cindee was out of town with a few of her "Club" friends. She almost never talked about the "Club", but as they had few secrets, it didn't bother him much. He ran into Marlie at the bookstore where she worked. The pretty University student was a cute 18 year-old with a winning smile and sweet face.

Michael found Marlie charming, witty and -- despite trying to avoid it -- sexy as hell. When they'd first met, she was dressed like a typical teen, baggy clothes and jeans, little makeup.

In the last few weeks though, she'd begun dressing like the sexy girl she was. She no longer wore her long blonde hair in a ponytail, now it was brushed until gleaming and worn loose. The jeans were replaced by dresses, some a bit short, runners gave way to heels, socks or pantyhose replaced by stockings. Makeup was perfectly applied, she wore everything with style and panache. Her manner changed around him as well, she was openly flirty -- her father glared at her a few times, obviously not approving. Marlie paid him no heed.

She was so damned smart, they began having weekly coffee dates and Marlie would challenge his preconceptions. He'd hold up his hands and protest "Okay, you win, Ms. Sanders."

"It'sMiss Sanders, thank you very much, Mister Aimes, I very much enjoy being a girl."

"Told you." Which was true, as they'd become friends, he insisted once she got a bit older, she'd appreciate her feminine qualities. And she did, once she got some more money, her femininity became apparent. Marlie's boyfriend didn't seem to notice and she commented on it more than once, it was obviously bothering her.

One night, over coffee, the dam burst. Marlie broke out crying, large sobs that practically broke Michael's heart. She poured out her heart to her older friend.

"I think I'm sexy and fun to be with, but Ian still sees me as one of the guys, he wants to go out to the bars and hang out. That's okay once in a while, but can't he see I'm changing? I want romance and to go to nice places, what's wrong with that?"

He tried to resist the urge, but it was in vain. Michael leaned over the table and kissed her on the lips and spilled his guts. "There's nothing wrong with being treated like a lady and if he can't, he's a damned fool. You're a sexy, desirable creature and he has to be blind not to see it. Any man with a brain cell would want to be with you -- I know I do!"

Marlie stared at him -- it seemed like hours, but it was likely only minutes. Her powder-blue eyes didn't blink, not even once. He felt like slinking away, he'd ruined one of the nicest friendships he'd ever had. He figured that Marlie was thinking he was low-life scum for cheating on his sexy wife.

Michael got up and was about to leave, but Marlie stood up and yanked his arm. He turned around and she was in his arms, soft and warm and cuddly and .... oh, her lips, warm and pliant, tender and inviting ... and she smelled so good, it was a sexual euphoria.

"You want to be with me?" Michael nodded.

"You never said a word. What about Cindee?"

"I thought it would scare you off. As for Cindee, well, let's just say, she won't mind at all. Listen Marlie, you're my friend and I ..."

Marlie kissed him again, with more pressure this time. "I think it would have scared me off, a year ago. But I know you know and I like what I know. No ... I love what I know, I think. But I want to know more. If Cindee won't object, I want us to go to your place and get naked and be crazy, I want to be fucked like a woman should be fucked."

Michael made one last, feeble protest. "Marlie, I'm almost old enough to be your father."

Marlie squeezed the hand of the man who was about to become her lover. "Maybe that's it, right there. I like older men. You treat me with respect, you notice the little things. You think I'm sexy, but not just a `hot piece of ass' -- not that I don't want to be a hot piece of ass for you, but still. You ask my opinions and you listen. I don't care about your age, I care about the person you are -- and I think you feel the same."

He held her hand and squeezed it back. "I do."

"So why are we standing around when we should be naked and having fun?"

"Beats me!"

They didn't go back to her Dorm Room, Marlie had a roommate who was a terrible slob. They almost had to sneak into Michael's home so her parents wouldn't see them together. They were at Michael's for less than a minute when the diminutive teen stood on tip-toe and began kissing him, one hand unbuttoning his shirt, wrestling with his belt and pulling his clothes off.

"I take it patience is NOT one of your virtues?"

"Nope."

Marlie made an almost-burlesque show out of undressing in his bedroom, she vamped it up to the fullest. The miniskirt went first, then her baby-blue blouse, the lacy white bra and matching thong followed. She had on heels and knowing Michael's preferences, she kept those on.

"Okay, are you waiting for an Engraved Invitation?" she teased. "Get your ass over here and let's fuck!"

Marlie was right -- it was time for loving. He knew his new friend -- no, his new lover -- well enough to know she would want some preliminaries, but not to overdo. She was a horny little minx who wanted cock and would want it sooner rather than later. Michael went to work, he zeroed in on her sweet love patch, with a small landing strip of blonde fur. He began eating her out with skill and patience and she seemed to appreciate that.

"Oh fuck Michael, Ian never does that, and it's fucking wonderful!" she yelled. "He doesn't know just how much a girl needs to be played with!" Michael knew, because Marlie had told him of her few dalliances with other coeds, including her roommate and they'd all feasted on her sweet little nook like there was not tomorrow. She mentioned her favorite time, a threeway with a pair of twins that had rocked all three of their worlds. Michael knew then that he wanted to share his latest conquest with the kinky sister he also considered his wife.

Michael continued to lick and stimulated her clit until she was bouncing off the walls, shrieking with joy. He was glad the windows were closed, because her parents likely would have heard her squeals of joy. Marlie was a noisy little thing, but it was kinda sexy.

Marlie's smooth legs were locked around his back and one tiny foot was drumming on his back as he ate her. Marlie looked so beautiful, her tiny face scrunched up, eyes closed and sweet girlish mewls of joy emanating from her lips. She looked up at him lovingly.

"Okay, that was fan-fucking-tastic!" Marlie grinned and looked at his naked body as if seeing him clearly for the first time. "Fuck, you're hung like a mule! Ohhhh, I have got to put that beautiful prick in my mouth and suck on it."

Marlie scooched on over to Michael and practically inhaled his dick. Youthful or not, she knew how to suck a cock -- she fondled his balls and she swirled and licked, bobbed and feasted on his dick until it was purple and ready to fuck. Michael knew it had been a long time since he'd wanted to fuck someone this much -- she was youthful, fresh and appealing.

"Any preferences?" Michael smiled as Marlie removed her mouth from his dick.

"Preferences?"

"Position sugar? How do you want to be fucked, darlin'?" he asked the blonde teen.

"Ooh -- on top!" Marlie said, knowing somehow that it would be his favorite, just as it was hers.

Marlie's body was exquisite, doll-like perfection -- breasts round and perfect, her tush was a bubble-butt and as she wiggled down on his cock, Michael knew her pussy was likely to be perfection as well. She was tight and she began to move, a sensual cacophony of fuckskill, she tightened her pussy muscles around his dick. Marlie felt full and packed full of a hard, fucking cock -- the biggest, thickest best cock she'd ever had and she was grooving on every hard inch.

Marlie -- he was fucking Marlie - cute, adorable sexy Marlie, the neighbor's naughty little daughter! Michael tried to wrap his mind around that concept, until a few weeks ago, he hadn't thought of her as a sex partner -- but he found that the joy he was feeling now was allowing that kinky thought to overwhelm his senses. Man, could she throw a man a mean fuck -- she bounced and jiggled atop his rod and Michael wondered how she'd look with another woman, like Cindee. Their relationship had changed, Michael had a new fuckmate who would likely be up for any kinky desire he put forward. He knew he was right, he drove upwards and let Marlie impale herself on his fucking cock.

"More, I want more!" Marlie purred, her tight, young body taking all he could give her. Marlie was happier then she ever remembered being, she thought this was the best fucking she'd ever had -- and it was sensual and tender too, his hands touched her with gentle, loving strokes and her body vibrated with joy. She kept thinking how lucky Cindee was and wondered if she'd be willing to share him from time to time -- either solo or in bed. Marlie thought Cindee was very sexy.

Michael was screwing a woman he loved -- it was foolish, he knew -- but he realized from the first touch of her lips on his, he adored this sexy bundle of fluff. He knew she felt the same way.

Marlie's body was alive with electric pleasure -- she was on the precipice of orgasm and then she went over, screaming loud and feeling an intensity wash over her she'd never known before. Michael hadn't cum yet, but she'd fix that.

She jumped off her new lover and took his cock in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juice and his pre-cum. It was only seconds before she was rewarded with a mouthful of salty jizm and she swallowed every drop. Marlie had never done that for a man before, but she wanted to taste his. She nuzzled into his broad chest and smiled.

"That was ... oh my, that was ... "

"Wonderful?"

"Thank you, yes. Wonderful. I feel loved and desired ... and wanted."

"I wanted you very much Marlie, couldn't you tell?"

"Oh, yes. Can I assume you'll want to fuck me some other time?"

"You can."

She beamed and she thought for a minute. "Ian's history. He's a nice guy, but he doesn't seem to get me or know what I want. Do you know what I want now?"

He smiled and answered "Ice Cream sundaes?"

She moved on top of him again and stroked his chest "Guess again, tiger. Guess again." Then she started kissing him again and noticed his cock begin to show signs of life. "Hmm -- when's Cindee due back?"

12