Mixed Up Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Cherise Aimes & her cousin explore their sexuality.
3.4k words
4.18
27.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter Five – Girls Night In

Dian Nguyen and Cherise Aimes were not happy campers. Cherise had planned a night out dancing at the Palais Nightclub she and her on-again, off-again boyfriend Tim, had frequented. She'd done herself up real nice, short mini, heels, sexy sparkling top, the make up and the hair just so. The night prior, Dian had asked if she could tag along, her parents were out of town visiting relatives and she was bored, she wanted to dance with some cute guys and have a night on the town. The two 20-year olds had been best friends since Chelsea's cousin Dian had moved to their town from LA over a decade ago. Tthe idea of her cousin coming along for some fun sat very well with Cherise. She told Tim to pick them up at Dian's house and they decided to watch a movie and have a snack before going out.

"More Fritos?"

"Thanks". Cherise took a handful from the bag and took another mouthful of Pepsi. "The Princess Bride" was nearly over and Tim was over 90 minutes late.

"He's not coming, is he?"

"Nope."

"He stood me up."

"He did."

Cherise was pissed. She'd needed a night out, she was overly tense and was working very hard to save money for her own place. She and Dian both had jobs at the local Dunkin Donuts but serving coffee didn't pay much and the money was tight. Still, she treated herself every once in a while to alleviate the stress.

"He's cheating on you, you know that, right?"

Cherise whirled around to face Dian. There was a small look of sadness of Dian's lovely features as she told her cousin what she'd known for a while.

"How do you know?"

Dian sighed. "My brother said that Tim told him he's seeing Diana Lee."

"That bastard. That motherfucking bastard." Cherise couldn't help it, the tears started to flow. Dian hugged her best friend / cousin close and let her cry it out.

"Was he your first?"

"Uh-huh."

Dian sighed. "Well, at least you've had a first. With my parents, I might as well be in a convent." Cherise knew that her Aunt and Uncle were very strict with their daughter, not like the socially-liberal Aimes family. Her Aunt didn't seem like an Aimes at all, really.

"So ...?"

"So what?"

"So -- how was he?"

"Oh -- that. So-so." Cherise laughed. "Poor Diana -- not that I have any basis for comparison, but if that's as good as he gets, she's going to be wearing out her vibrator!"

"Isn't Diana supposed to be a friend? Bitch!" Dian spat. "She's getting what she deserves!"

Cherise patted Dian's tiny hand. "Don't sweat it. I doubt it's her fault, Diana's not the brightest bulb in the pack. He probably fed her some line and she fell for it. Tim's no great loss, I'll find someone else."

Dian looked at her watch. "Hey, it's still early for a Saturday. You still want to go? The Palais will likely still be busy, lots of sexy guys willing to buy us drinks and I don't have a curfew wtih the folks being away and all. Your Mom's gone to her Club meeting, so she won't expect you back tonight, so you still want to go?"

Cherise scrunched up her face. "Nah -- to tell you the truth, after this, I've kind-of soured on the male species for a while."

"I guess, but it's a shame. You look so hot, too bad no one is going to get to see it."

"Thanks. You really think I look hot?"

"Babe, you always look hot. Don't you know that, you're one of the hottest-looking women I've ever seen."

"Oh, knock it off."

"No, really. My brother always makes excuses to be around when you come over. Lots of guys are going to be lining up when they hear you've dumped Tim."

"Haven't done it yet."

"You will."

Cherise sighed. "Yeah, probably. But hey, you look pretty good yourself there, cutie. The boots and skirt new?"

Dian stood up and did a little spin. "Yeah, the skirt was on sale and I've always wanted a pair of kicky GoGo boots. I splurged, so you like 'em?"

"Yeah. So tough break guys, the two hottest chicks in town are staying in!" Cherise stated emphatically.

"I don't mind, I like the company!" Dian beamed.

"Thanks hon, but I do regret one thing."

"What's that?"

"All this work and I'm not getting fucked tonight."

The wheels in Dian's mind began spinning. The petite Asian had never voiced these thoughts, but she knew if she ever would, now was the right time. She took Cherise's hand and led her to her bedroom. She opened a bureau drawer and handed her cousin a glossy magazine.

"Hey, what is this?"

"Look and see."

"It's some kind of girlie-girl porno mag. Where'd you get it?"

"Mom needed some help cleaning last month and I found it in my brother's room. He doesn't know I have it. So, what do you think. Pretty sexy, huh?"

"I don't know, why are you asking?"

"Well, I don't have a date and yours stood you up, and you're horny and I'm horny, so ... " Dian gestured to the magazine.

"Are you saying you want us to have girl-on-girl sex?" Cherise literally fell over when she heard this, Dian helped her friend up and back onto the bed. "This is insane. Not only have I never done it with a girl -- but we're cousins!"

Dian brushed Cherise's cheek softly and told her "I really don't think it's so insane. I've always thought you were beautiful. I sometimes check out other girls, like I'm seeing what the competition is like out there and you're still the most beautiful girl I know. You're confident and sexy and since I found this magazine, all I can think about is you and I all tangled up together, making love. Yes, we're family -- but who loves you more than family? We won't be hurting anyone, only pleasuring each other and expressing our love for each other."

"Wow."

"You've never thought about it?"

"No. Not even once. I thought you were so quiet, this shy little virgin, but you're really blowing my mind. I guess there's some Aimes blood in you after all, Di. You realize that if we do this, we can never go back. Our relationship will change forever and ... "

Dian had silenced her delectable cousin with a kiss that literally took Cherise's breath away. It was so soft and intoxicating, she closed her eyes and drifted, then she realized what they were doing. She pulled away and her eyes were wide.

"Somebody had to make the first move!" Dian sighed. "Now do you believe I'm serious? We're best friends, I think we'd be wonderful as lovers. The choice is yours Cher -- I'm willing to take the risk, if you are. It'd solve one problem -- neither one of us would lack for sex."

Cherise mulled it over, but her body was doing its utmost to convince her. Her nipples were rock-hard and she knew she was moist. She'd been pretty adventurous with Tim, but she somehow knew it wouldn't be a long-term thing -- he wasn't a very good lover and he was impatient and not very inventive. She didn't love him, he was just a nice-looking guy and a handy fuck. Dian, on the other hand, was her best friend, sweet and kind -- yes, sexy, if Cherise had to admit it. Who were they going to hurt? Not only that, but this way she could have her revenge by cheating on Tim as well and no one would ever know. Dian sure as hell wasn't going to say anything.

"Earth to Cher -- you're kinda spacing out over there!"

"Sorry. I was thinking about what you said."

"Okay. Have you made a decision?"

Cherise bit her botTim lip and nodded.

"Okay, are we going to bed together or are we going to watch another movie adn stuff our faces?"

"Bed."

Dian let out a squeal and kissed Cherise, hard. This time, Cherise kissed back. Their tongues tangled and the kiss grew hotter, fiercer, more demanding. Dian let out a tiny whimper, Cherise knew how to kiss and she wanted those sweet lips tasting her skin.

"I think we should get naked."

"Uh-huh."

Dian stood up and kicked off the GoGo boots and wriggled out of her tiny, flared miniskirt. She had on lacy French-cut panties and matching pink bra, it looked very sexy and feminine against her golden skin. Cherise started to undress, but Dian took her hand, kissed her sweetly again and said "Please, let me."

Cherise smiled and let Dian remove her top, her delicate breasts unencumbered by a bra. Dian suckled each nipple for a few seconds, then trailed her hand lightly across Cherise's smooth, flat tummy, moving to remove her skirt. Cherise just let the sensations wash over her, she was only vaguely aware of her skirt being slid down her legs. Now all she had on was a thong and heels, within seconds, only the heels remained. Dian looked over at her, winked and licked the stiletto tip as she worked her way up Cherise's sexy, sleek legs and towards her pussy. It was torture of the most exquisite kind and despite her earlier misgivings, Cherise wasn't in the slightest bit put off. Her body was alive and she felt more at ease than she had her first time with Tim. Dian was treating every inch of her with love and lust and her kisses were the most arousing thing Cherise had ever felt.

"I'm doing okay?" Dian asked. Cherise had forgotten this was her cousin's first sexual experience, she seemed so proficient. She just nodded wordlessly and let Dian continue her explorations. She looked down and the girl was there -- right above her cunt, where Dian knew that once she dove in, Cherise and she would begin a new relationship. Dian didn't think she'd ever wanted anything more in her life, she splayed Cherise's pussylips apart and her tongue entered, laving it with sweet, loving strokes. Pussy was so good, Dian thought, and she eagerly sought more.

Cherise arched her body up for more of the girl's seeking tongue and tried to contain herself. There was another girl between her legs, her best friend, her cousin, now her lover, tasting, teasing and pleasing her to the brink of insanity. Dian was an eager little thing, her tongue would move serpentine over her pussy, then dive in and gobble, both made Cherise squirm in delight. All reservations were gone, she was just going to let Dian do whatever the hell she wanted.

"Eat me baby, suck my pussy, eat my cunt!" Cherise growled, hoping the lewd words might further arouse Dian. They did -- the girl crooked a finger and as she ate twat, she also fingered her cousin and the heated sensations increased in Cherise's pussy. She wouldn't have expected this of her quiet little cuz, Dian was a little tigress once she got going.

"Roll over!" Dian barked and Cherise did as told. She felt Dian's tongue slither in and out of her pussy and her hands caress her ass. "You've got the sexiest ass!" Cherise had a sense of self-satisfaction as Dian licked her from behind -- and then a sense of shock as Dian's naughty little tongue and fingers licked her asshole a few times.

"Migod, you're a fucking perverted slut!" Cherise cursed, but she meant it as a compliment.

"Guilty as charged, just be quiet bitch, and you'll fucking love it!" Dian responded, putting up a brave front. She was scared as hell, but so far, her movements had been right on the money. It was so fucking exciting to be doing something this pervy, and with Cherise along for the ride, she knew she wanted to do more.

Cherise moaned and cooed as Dian's tongue and hands traveled along her body, every place the girl touched seemed to come alive with electric thrills. She felt a fierce pulse go throughout her body and she shook, hard -- and then realized, this was a true orgasm. She thought she had cum with Tim, but it had never felt like this. Dian had made her cum and she was gasping for breath.

Dian hugged her, concern showing in her dark eyes. "Oh baby, are you okay?"

"Okay? Okay? You fucking little slut, you just made me cum. Christ, that was incredible!"

"You never came with Tim?"

"I guess not -- it felt good, but nothing like that. Dian, that was so fucking amazing!"

Dian felt a very satisfied feeling flash throughout her body. "Okay lover, care to return the favor?"

Cherise replied with a loud "You Bet!" that surprised even her. Dian and she switched places. Now, her beautiful cousin was lying seductively on the bed, their eyes meeting. She gave Dian another kiss, this time she was nervous, but she tried to steel herself. Dian had given her such bliss, she yearned to return the favor. If indeed their relationship had changed, it was only for the better -- with every little kiss of her lips on Dian's, she felt her heart flutter a bit.

Cherise moved her lips downward, nuzzling Dian's neck, smelling the subtle scent of Vanilla. She nuzzled her cousin's ear, ran a gentle fingertip along the line of Dian's neck, she rubbed her shoulders and heard the pretty girl almost purr with pleasure. Seeking lips clamped around Dian's nipples, they hardened into erect little buds as Cherise continued her sexual explorations. Dian's skin was a shade darker than her own, her body slender and sexually appealing. She kissed down the girl's sleek belly and inched her way to Dian's pussy, surprised to find it clean-shaven and pink. A subtle scent wafted to Cherise's nose, it was not unpleasant -- it was arousing, a sexy musk. She was trembling -- but bravery won out and she kissed the pouty pussy, gently, reverently and was rewarded with a sweet, honey taste on her lips. She wanted more, so Cherise moved closer and fastened her lips to Dian's cunt. She slid her tongue out and delved into her cousin's pussy, licking and lapping, her tongue a whirling dervish as she took her first taste of cunt. It would not be her last. She ate Dian hard and could feel her cousin's hands on her head, holding her in place. Dian's soft thighs clamped around Cherise's head while she ate her out. Cherise was a mind-blowing lesbian lover, Dian knew -- later on, they would have to try out some of the moves the girls in the magazines were making. Right now, it was all poor little Dian could go to remain focused -- she was lost in an erotic spiral of girl-on-girl pleasures.

"Oh shit, oh my dear-fucking-good-Lord Cher, this is wonderful. Don't stop, you fucking bitch, eat me, lick me and don't-fucking- stop!" Dian howled. Her body arched forward in an erotic spasm as her very first orgasm at the hands of another overcame her.

The girls lay together, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing. They couldn't go back, but they didn't want to -- it was all too perfect, it all seemed to make perfect sense.

They stayed quiet for a while -- then Dian got up and came back with a bottle, an Ice Bucket and two glasses. She plunked herself on the bed and gave Cherise another warm kiss.

"Champagne?" Cherise was puzzled.

"I think we have something to celebrate, don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose we do, but won't your parents miss it?"

Dian giggled. "No, not really -- it's mine, a gift for my birthday. Shall I pour you a glass?"

"Yes, please."

Cherise giggled as she sipped her drink. "They're right -- the bubbles really do tickle your nose."

Dian laughed as Cherise intoned "Well, this was a fun evening. Fritos, Pepsi, a movie, good sex and champagne."

" Great sex."

"You're right -- great sex." She kissed Dian sweetly and sipped more champagne. "It's still too bad we didn't go dancing, though. I was hoping to show off a few new moves."

"Oh, I'd say we learned a few new moves!"

Cherise swatted her cousin's scrumptious tush. "Goodness, you're a little scamp. I am going to have to be careful around you, aren't I? Have I told you I like your new hairstyle?" Dian had gone out the previous day and had her hair colored, layers of maroon and brown blending in with her darker hair.

"I'm glad you like my hair. I'm glad you think I'm sexy, because I plan to have my way with you on a regular basis!" Cherise's sexy playmate chuckled.

Dian poured each of them another half-glass, which they drank and then they wrapped their arms around each other. "What next?" Cherise queried.

"Let me show you -- I always think this looks very sexy!" Dian said, pointing to a picture in the magazine that showed two girls in a very sensual pose.

"That's called sixty-nine sweetie -- sure, I can go for that, it looks like fun. Who goes where?"

"You go on top gorgeous -- let me be on the bottom. Okay lover, let's do this and don't you dare let up -- eat me alive, okay baby?"

Gingerly, the girls moved into the position each wanted to try -- Cherise lowered her slender body atop her cousin's and she moved her face into Dian's pink cunt once again. She felt her cousin-lover's tongue slide into her pussy once again and Dian's hands clutching her ass, tight, holding her in place. Cherise could feel the smoothness of Dian's body against her own and she began to really eat pussy, with much more intensity than her previous session. Perhaps it was the added stimulus of having Dian feasting on her, but she was wilder this time, she was really chowing down on the delicious morsel that was Dian's cunt. The sweet, babyish cunt was a delicious morsel, tender and unused looking and it thrilled her that she had been her cousin's first lover. It was both an honor and an erotic thrill.

Cherise had more experience than her cousin, but not much. Still, she put her all into giving Dian the lesbian loving she deserved. Her tongue invaded as deeply as she could get it and her hands gripped her lover's smooth ass and held her tight against her seeking mouth. She licked and jabbed and fingerfucked Dian with the full intent of providing her with the best erotic stimulus she could summon up. From the moans and ways Dian's body was writhing underneath her, she knew she must be doing something right.

Dian, for her part, was hanging on for dear life and thanking the stars above she'd had the stones to suggest this. She was hooked and as her tongue slathered along Cherise's thighs and over her pussy, she knew her cousin was too. She loved the taste of pussy and at the moment, she didn't care if she ever had a cock inside of her -- this was erotic beyond her wildest imaginings.

" HuhuhuhUH!" Dian panted as her orgasm shook her to her very foundations. She drove past it and really sucked Cherise's clit and pussy, stimulating her cousin to climax mere minutes later. Both girls were exhausted, yet neither one wanted to stop. The afterplay continued for a while, until they decided to have a bit more to drink and snuggle.

"Wow -- what a great first fuck!" Dian sighed.

"Well -- technically, no. You're still a virgin, really."

"Oh, pooh." Dian pouted. Cherise kissed her on the lips.

"Don't worry swettie, I have a few ideas on how to fix that. Your folks are away for a few more days, right?"

"Right."

"Okay, we'll talk. Wow, this is going to be a hard night to beat."

Dian had a few ideas of her own, now that the sexual wheels were turning. Diana Lee was kinda hot -- maybe she and Cherise could show the other Asian girl that there were better things in the world than Tim? She wondered ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers