Mixed Up Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake gets a little from a randy motorcycle chick.
3k words
4.46
24.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Chapter Six -- Biker Bitch

Jake Aimes could never figure his wife out. Becky seemed to run hot and cold, her affection waxed and waned. Some nights, she was still the wildcat he married, snarling and biting and begging for his cock. Other days, she was so cold, he could have chilled a beer between her legs. Luckily, he still had the affections of his daughters. Belinda was always snuggling close whenever she visited, he seemed to know his son-in-law wasn't the man his poor daughter had thought she'd be. Beth had always loved kissing or hugging her Daddy. His daughters were the apple of his eye and he was certain at times, if he hadn't loved them so much, he would have told Becky to hit the road. But every time divorce crossed his mind, Becky would be at the bedroom door in something slinky and fuck his brains out.

He couldn't do with just her affections though, so when his secretary, golden, sexy, raven-haired Grace made a drunken pass at him at last year's Christmas party, he went for it. The beautiful Korean girl took him home and fucked him blind, doing a lingerie fashion show to start, fucking him in the shower to finish. The in-between had been pretty hot as well.

The affair had started that night and continued to this day. Oddly, his daughter Beth and Grace had become best of friends and often lunched together. A few times, Becky even made it a trio. He wondered if Beth knew about his affair with Grace, but if she did, she certainly never let on.

But last week, Grace had announced she needed a leave of absence. After a wild night of fucking while she was wearing long black boots and a tiny leather choker, she gave him the news.

"My Mom's not well and my parents always took the best care of me, lover-boss!" she said as she snuggled up to him in their love-nest. "Don't worry, I'm not going away any longer than I have to, but you'll need to find a replacement. Hire a cutie boss, you'll need someone to replace me in the sack, too!" she chuckled.

Once again, this is where Becky surprised him. When he told her about Grace's departure, she had an answer. "Why not hire my niece, Miranda?"

He cringed a bit. Miranda was a quiet young woman, likely the kind of girl who would make a perfect secretary and assistant, but he had plants in his office with more life than Miranda. Still, he needed a secretary more than he needed sex and he considered family important, so he agreed to try her out in the job.

Within a week, Miranda had taken to the job like she'd done it all her life. She was efficient, friendly and seemed to be there whenever Jake needed her. Coffee, memos, anything -- she was perfect and although he missed Grace's wild sexuality, Miranda was her equal professionally.

Jake belonged to a Motorcycle club, one that he'd joined on his 18th birthday. He loved riding a bike, currently he was riding a Classic Triumph he had restored himself, there was also an old Indian in the process of restoration and he had his eye on a very reasonably-priced Yamaha. He admired the beauty of the older models, the design of the bikes, the lines and the thought that went into them. There was also a sense of power he got from riding a bike that had never left him. At least once a week, he rode his motorcycle to work, it made him happy. It was a passion he didn't share with Becky, although when she was smaller, Beth had loved to ride on the back of his bike, holding Daddy tight. Being on the motorcycle, feeling the wind and paying a lot less for gasoline all relieved a lot of Jake's stress.

The biker club to which Jake's belonged was called "The Execs" because almost every male & female member of the club worked for a Fortune 500 company. Jake himself was making in the high six figures, his evenings and weekends on the bike were one of his ways of blowing off some steam, especially since Becky's on-and-off attitude was driving him buggy. He didn't think it was entirely his fault, Jake took some responsibility -- he'd worked so hard to make a life for himself and Becky and their girls that he hadn't enough time for them for several years. Now that he had the time to enjoy their company, the girls had lives of their own and Becky -- well, he hoped someday he might figure that one out. He'd come home many nights and she'd tell him she was off to one of her "Girl's Club" meetings, give him a quick kiss and was gone.

Miranda asked him about the club one afternoon, making idle conversation with her favorite Uncle. "It sounds like fun, Uncle J." She sighed. "I could use some fun in my life; maybe I'll get a bike and join you." Jake smiled at that comment, but he doubted anything like that would ever happen. Miranda was just too quiet and unassuming. A few weeks passed and she never seemed to mention it again. He did think of it from time to time, it amused him a bit to think of his young secretary / niece vrooming down the highway.

Riding had truly been his salvation since Becky's change in attitude; it took his mind off his loneliness and the strange place their marriage seemed to be in. He drove up to the Coffee Shack they all frequented and saw a fair number of bikes parked there, it was Friday the 13th, a traditional gathering day for bikers to go on a long ride to Port Charles. Jake always participated, but as he made his way to the front to purchase some coffee for his Thermos, he saw that many of his fellow bikers were crowded around a pretty, long-legged, dark haired biker babe, clad in tight black leather pants, stiletto heels and a black leather top that left her midriff bare. Jake had a thing for leather clothing, he'd bought some for Becky years earlier, but she wouldn't wear it, it just wasn't her thing. She'd given it to Beth, who wore it frequently, and he had to admit, his daughter had the body for it. Whoever this biker-chick was, she had to be gorgeous, from the crowd she was attracting. She looked to be in fabulous shape, with pale blue eyes he knew he'd seen before. Figuring she was likely the girlfriend of one of the other members, he walked away to buy his coffee and heard "Hey, Uncle-bossman!"

Jake's head practically came off, he twisted around so fast. "Miranda?"

"You can call me Randy Unc -- so, what do you think?" she said, displaying some nicely tanned flesh that was firm, no flab on her anywhere Jake could see -- and he could see practically all of her. Where had this foxy little honey come from? She was like a Soap Opera character, Miranda's naughty twin. She even had a naughty twinkle in her eye.

Miranda walked close to her relative-employer and he caught a subtle waft of perfume. Randy walked quite differently than the unobtrusive girl at his office. Speaking up, she said "I joined the gym a while back and I've been taking riding lessons for the last few weeks. But I play it cool at work and dress professional; I don't want all the guys hitting on me -- well, maybe just one guy!" Randy jabbed one finger in his chest. "Think we could ride together to Port Charles?" Jake just nodded mutely, there was something captivating about the new Mira ... he meant, Randy.

They made the journey to Port Charles, side by side and a few times Jake found it hard to keep his eyes on the road. Her ass was firm and sculpted in the leather pants, her hair blowing in the wind, but those legs ... he was going to request his niece-secretary be a little less professional in her manner of dress from now on, he wanted to see a little more of those legs. He was the boss, if he wanted her to wear tight leather pants to work, he was pretty sure she'd have no issue with that. Randy was a little sexpot and she wasn't exactly being subtle about it either.

The bikers all arrived in Port Charles a bit before lunch, everyone finding a nice fish restaurant in which to eat. Randy, who had never been there before, allowed Jake to pick the place. They sat close together, not that they had much choice as everything was packed, but Jake would've chosen to sit close anyway. Far from being the timid little mouse Jake assumed his wife's niece to be, Randy was captivating, a total turn-on, it was like unwrapping a new Christmas present. Her eyes danced, she wasn't at all quiet and Jake found that Randy could indeed be quite raucous if she wanted to. This leather-clad Randy kept Jake on his toes. He was absolutely smitten by the hot woman who'd been under his nose for the past few weeks. There was a wild woman under all that sexy, form-fitting leather and he wanted to see her slither out of the tight clothes and reveal what little of her body he had not yet seen. She was his wife's niece, not his, but even if she had been one of his own daughters, he knew he'd still want to fuck her. He wasn't sure how he was going to make that happen, but Jake knew before the weekend was out, he was going to bed Randy.

Evening came quicker than expected and as Jake had spent a good part of the afternoon drinking, he was sensible enough not to attempt to drive home. Even though he was mostly sober, he used that good judgment and rented himself a nearby Hotel Room. Randy asked if she perhaps could crash with him? He smiled -- she smiled back. Now, both of them knew what was going to happen, they were on the same wavelength. Jake doubted they'd get much -- if any - sleep tonight. No worries -- tomorrow was a Saturday; it'd be worth losing a little sleep if his instincts were on the money.

The door to their hotel room had barely closed behind them when Jake and Randy found themselves in each other's arms, kissing passionately. Jake's clothes came off easily and his lean, toned body was on display to Randy. His niece seemed suitably impressed, she pulled away and took off her top -- her tits were round and beautiful and large. Next, she wriggled out of the tight leather pants, but the stilettos remained in place. "You're going to fuck me while I'm wearing them, my dear studly Uncle -- it's always been one of my fantasies!" she purred as she came close again and raked her nails against his chest. For a second, a brief shyness came over them, but it was replaced by desire once again as they sat on the bed and kissed, hands roaming over bodies that were both familiar and unfamiliar. Jake couldn't believe this sexy, wanton fuckbitch was the quiet, efficient secretary he'd known these past few weeks, his wife's shy little niece? He was going to enjoy screwing her almost as much as he enjoyed screwing Grace. Jake, who often bought naughty little outfits for his secretary-mistress, wondered if he could do the same for Randy? Would she be offended if he bought her a leather mini and asked her to wear it -- perhaps going without panties? She had the perfect ass and legs for sexy leather clothing. Oh, and boots ... yeah, she'd look great in boots.

Jake took in her long, sexy legs and couldn't wait to feel them wrapped around him while he was fucking her, hard and long. He ran his hands up and down her legs and kissed her soft thighs, which clamped around his head. "God, those legs of yours ... I have got to fuck you. Randy, I want to feel those legs of yours wrapped around me, how did I miss how fucking sexy you are?"

"I've always wanted to fuck you, Uncle J ..." Randy hissed as she kissed her boss' masculine form "... but I was too ... you know. Not anymore! I'm going to take what I want Uncle-boss, so lay back and prepare for the best ride you've had this weekend."

The first thing to be ridden was Jake's licking tongue, the raven-haired beauty straddled his face and let him go to work on her cunt, which she'd shaved bare. She tasted wonderful, a bit musky and spicy and Jake made sure his tongue did a great job in getting her worked up. Randy and Jake were fairly close in height, so once he was sucking her pussy, she swung her body around and worked her magic on his cock. Randy hadn't been whoring around; she didn't seem like the type to do that, so it went without saying that she wasn't the most experienced lover. No matter -- Randy knew she'd make up for it in enthusiasm for the Uncle she said she adored. Her tongue danced and swirled while she experienced the sensation of sixty-nine for the first time. Jake was devouring her and her entire body was awash in new sensations, days at the office would be much different from now on. She'd always thought his desk would be big enough for two to fuck on and promised that on Monday, she'd put that theory to the test. While she had the chances, she was going to make sure her Uncle's cock got a good workout each and every day she was filling in as his assistant.

Jake wasn't about to let his niece do all the work, so he pulled her away from his shaft, but only for a moment. Now, he used his strong arms to lift the curvy, sultry brunette on to his dick and let her slide down on it so she'd feel only slight pain. He had no idea how much experience the incendiary brunette had, but from her demeanor, he guessed not too much. While she was wild now, he somehow guessed some of this behavior was an act put on solely for his benefit. Just as Jake expected, her pussy was snug as hell, but there were little delights he'd never seen before, like the pierced navel on a tummy flat and smooth. Her entire body moved sinuously atop Jake, wildcat Randy had replaced shy, reserved Miranda. Randy was really fucking him now, putting her all into it. Hips thrusted and moved and rolled, she was taking him in and her body was fucking back against his pounding cock, jet-black hair whipping about. If Becky had been able to fuck like him with this kind of fury, he might have spent a bit less time at the office -- or at least had her cum for "lunch." Randy was the kind of piece of ass a man wanted, she fucked with everything she had and if it wasn't enough, she'd find a way to give even more. Her lithe young body rode her Uncle's cock and while she was impaled on it, she groaned and squealed and was a noisy, sexy little fuck.

"Oh fuck bossman, Uncle J, you're so much better than any of the fantasies I've been having for the past 2 years. You're such a stud Uncle Jake, what a great cock for slutty little Randy, give it to me, give it to meeee!" Randy howled as she ground her pussy against his cock. She sensed that her leather clothing had really gotten to Jake and wondered if he'd mind if she wore a bit more leather to work, perhaps a sexy pair of boots, either GoGo boots or thigh-highs? Oooh, what about a leather miniskirt? She now had the money with which to buy the naughty clothing she had always wanted to own.

Their bodies slapped together and fucked with such an intensity that neither of them could take much more screwing. Both of them came and another surprise was had when Randy took his dick and sucked it clean. She snuggled beside him on the bed and ran her slender hands all over his chest.

"You're a damned good fuck, Uncle-bossman!" she told him, snuggling in and feeling warm and cozy.

"Under the circumstances Randy, I think you can call me Jake. Wow -- back at you, you wore me out. Who'd have known how sexy you were?"

"You sure didn't -- until today" Randy sighed.

"It's those clothes you wear to the Office" Jake told her as he kissed her again.

"Oh yeah ... those. I live with my Mom and ... " She sighed.

Becky's sister and brother-in-law could be more than a bit uptight, Jake felt sorry for his sexy little niece. He told her "Say no more -- maybe we can work some kind of plan or get you a raise so you can get your own place. If you want us to keep this up ... "

Randy's head whirled and she beamed at Jake, her answer evident in her expression.

"Okay, me too. We'll arrange to keep a few less-frumpy outfits for you at work, but in the meantime, you can be a bit less professional in how you're dressed while you're working for me. Show some leg -- hey, wear those stilettos to work Monday, we can talk about the raise you'll get -- and I bet I get one too."

"You sure will, I can promise you that" Randy purred, as her long legs wrapped around Jake's back and his cock went right back where it belonged, inside Randy's snug little cunt.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers