Mixing Business With Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slightly reluctantly, Selina did as she was told. Her pussy felt suddenly empty as she slid off his cock. She turned around, her back towards him as she straddled his legs. "You just lie back and enjoy the view," she purred as she reached back between her legs to grip his shaft. "Mmmm, yessssss!" she sighed as she flicked Terry's knob over her swollen lips and clit, coating it in her juices.

Selina teased herself for several moments before guiding the swollen head of his cock towards the warm, wet entrance of her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she sighed as she pushed her hips back, feeling the head of Terry's cock stretch her once more as she lowered herself slowly on to him.

"Oh fuck!" Terry gasped as felt the moist warmth of Selina's pussy engulf his cock as she impaled herself on its length.

"Oh, Terry!" she moaned, "You feel sooo good inside me! So big! Soooo hard! Mmmmmmm."

Slowly at first then gradually increasing her pace, Selina rocked her hips back and forth. Terry watched as his cock slid in and out of her with a soft, wet squelching sound. She flexed the walls of her pussy around his cock, milking his shaft inside her. "I love it when you do that," he moaned as the sensations added to his increasing tension. Looking back over her shoulder, Selina smiled as she clenched her pelvic muscles even tighter.

She ran her fingers back, touching where their bodies joined, coating her fingers with her juices. With her fingers sufficiently lubricated, she slid them up to her arsehole and slowly worked them inside. "Just getting it ready for your cock," she said as she pumped her fingers in and out of her tight rear hole while grinding her pussy against him.

Terry grabbed Selina's arse cheeks as She rode his cock with increasing abandon, coating his cock with the warm wetness of her juices as she impaled herself on its length. His hips began to buck, driving his cock deeper into her pussy as she slid up and down.

He replaced her fingers with his, working them into her back passage as he thrust his hips up, filling her pussy. Selina played with her nipples as she thrust her hips back, grinding her pussy lips against his body.

"You still want to be fucked by the window?" Terry asked, deciding he wanted to take control again.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah!" Selina replied emphatically.

"Well, get your pussy off my cock and your sexy arse over there then."

Selina smiled back at him. "OK, but I want to taste myself on your cock first."

She slowly dismounted and began to wriggle backwards until her stocking clad thighs were either side of Terry's head. As she took his cock between her lips, she lowered her pussy on to his mouth. As she savoured the taste of her juices on his shaft, she pushed her hips back, grinding herself against his face.

As Terry lapped at Selina's pussy, her juices flowed over his tongue and down his face. Selina sucked hard in his cock, teasing his balls with her fingers.

It wasn't long before Selina felt a familiar tingling sensation in her clit. With every flick of Terry's tongue the sensations intensified. He reached up and began to squeeze her breasts, rolling her nipples under his thumbs.

Once again, Selina felt the onrushing wave of her climax approach. She let Terry's cock slip from between her lips and gave voice to her pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh! Ohhh! OHHHHH!" she moaned, thrusting her hips back, increasing the pressure of Terry's tongue on her clit. He pinched her nipples hard. Bolts of lightning surged through her. Her orgasm continued to grow in strength. There were tears in Selina's eyes as she cried, "Yessssss! Oh fuck, yessssssssss!"

As her body shook, Terry somehow managed to free himself from beneath her. Standing up, he took her hand and motioned towards the window. Selina allowed herself to be guided across the room. Once there, her legs barely supporting her, she braced herself with her hands against the cold glass of the windowpane.

Terry paused for a moment to take in the view. Bent over, still in her high heels and sheer black stockings, the cheeks of Selina's arse framed her pussy. Her lower lips were a deep crimson, her juices dripped from her now tender hole. Terry smiled as he took position behind her.

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm!" she sighed as he entered her with a single thrust. He gripped her hips and began pounding her pussy hard. Selina's orgasm reignited as he drove his cock deep inside her with all of his force. She felt his fingers begin to spread her juices around her arsehole. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk..." she moaned as he worked two lubricated fingers into her rear hole.

As Terry's cock plunged into her pussy, his fingers twisted inside her arse, stretching it, opening her up. Knowing what was about to come pushed Selina even further over the edge.

Suddenly, his cock was gone, her pussy was empty. Selina experienced another thrill of anticipation as Terry positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her back passage. "Ohhhh, ahhhhh!" she gasped as she felt it press against the resistance of her anal muscles. She felt her arsehole yield to the steady pressure of his cock as it began to push into her. "Ungh, ohh," she sighed as first the head and then the shaft worked their way into her tight rear opening.

She pushed her hips back slowly, taking him into her until, at last, his cock was buried root deep in her arse. Terry gripped her hips then paused briefly to savour he sensation of feeling his cock gripped deep within her back passage. Selina braced herself, preparing for the pounding her arse was about to take as he pulled back and began to thrust.

Selina gave a soft moan as Terry's cock began to slide in and out of her tight rear hole. Her hips began to move back to meet the next inward thrust.

"Hell, your arse is so fucking tight," gasped Terry as he began to increase his pace. With every thrust Selina felt his shortly trimmed pubic hair tickling the stretched and sensitive skin of her real opening, she felt his smooth balls slapping against her inflamed labia.

In and out, over and over, with increasing force, Terry's cock plunged into the tight confines of Selina's back passage. "Yes," she urged, "Fuck my arse. Go on fuck it, Oh yes, your cock feels so good in me. Fuck my arse. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeoooh!"

She forced her hips back to meet his thrusts as his cock sawed in and out of her arsehole with increasing force. "Oh God," moaned Terry, "It's so tight. Your arse is so fucking tight!"

Enduring Terry's onslaught, Selina's legs began to tremble as the force of his strokes increased. His breathing was ragged as his cock surged deep into her bowels. She could tell he was close to boiling point. She urged him on with a stream of obscenities, "Oh yes, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me hard! Fuck my arse with your lovely big cock!"

Terry rode her arse hard. Moving his hands from her hips, he worked them up her sides until they came to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and squeezed them, pinching her tender nipples once again between his thumbs and forefingers. Somehow managing to steady herself with just one hand, Selina reached back between her legs. Her fingertips stroked against his balls as they slapped against her. "Fuck that feels good," he sighed hoarsely.

She drew her fingertips over her clit. That fleeting touch was all it took to send surging spasms of pleasure coursing through her body again. Her arse was sore from the abuse it was tacking, her nipples ached from the attentions of Terry's fingers, but Selina didn't care. She let the throes of her orgasm wash over her, draining her of almost all of her reserves of strength.

Terry pulled his cock from her tormented rear hole and she sank to the ground, turning to face him as she did. She smiled wearily up at him as he stood over her, his fingers wrapped around his cock, pumping furiously.

"Cum for me Terry," she purred softly, "Cum all over my tits."

His breathing was strained. His face pulled into a grimace of impending release. Selina could almost feel the tension in his body. "I... I... I'm... Aaaaahhhhhh..." he moaned as his cock suddenly erupted.

"Mmmmmm, that's it," Selina breathed encouragingly as he emptied his load over her, his cum splashing over her face and breasts, "Give me your cum, Terry, give me all of it..."

Spent, Terry almost collapsed to the floor then moved to sit beside her. They sat there for a while, shoulder to shoulder, their heads touching as they quietly shared the aftermath of their passion. Selina, rubbed his cum into her skin, occasionally lifting her fingers to her mouth to lick them clean.

Later, as she sat in the bar, sipping on a well earned glass of wine, Selina hoped it wouldn't be too long before she saw Terry again. Yet again, she had enjoyed an evening with him, and it wasn't just because he paid well, always tipping her generously over and above her standard fee. She liked him because he liked her and liked to be with her. The fact that the sex was also fantastic was simply a bonus.

Her reverie was broken when she became aware of a man approaching her. He was tall, dressed professionally and in his early to mid forties.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked, indicating the stool beside her.

Selina shook her head.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

She looked at her watch; it was a little after 10pm. "Be my guest," she replied with a smile. Her work for the evening, it seemed, wasn't quite over yet.

12