Miyuki's Vacation Ch. 1

Story Info
She planned on quiet time away from husband & kids.
3.3k words
4.1
93.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her across the room. He couldn't help himself. She was Japanese, looked like in her late twenties, short and slender with long black hair. She had a wedding ring on her finger, but then so did most of the women in the gym.

Miyuki finished the aerobics class. She hated sweating, but it was a necessity. Her husband was a retired Marine and even though he was 10 years older than her, he kept himself in top shape. And somehow Miyuki understood that she had to do the same.

As she toweled off Miyuki had a funny feeling. It was what she called her "hunted feeling"; and the last time she felt it was a long time ago, back in Japan when she was much younger and she had just gotten a job as a waitress in the officer's club on the Marine base. And she had to wear that skirt with the too shot hemline.

He watched her walk to the locker room door. She didn't go in. Instead she sat on a bench next to the door and slipped a pair of cut off blue jean shorts over her leotards. Then she pulled on an oversized tee-shirt. He smiled to himself, she was too shy to change her clothes in front of the other women. He knew he would enjoy this one more than usual.

Beth walked up to Miyuki. "So, how's it feel being all alone for a week?" she said in her usually loud voice. "Oh…ok I guess" Miyuki answered in a lower voice.

He was glad he had decided to walk closer, to get a better look at her. Now there was no doubt about what he'd do. He left the gym and waited in the parking lot.

"Well I wish my hubby and kids would take off for a week," Beth was saying "except that the cops haven't caught that rapist yet."

"I know, but I'm ok…that workout was pretty rough today." Miyuki answered, changing the subject.

As Miyuki drove up to her house she felt a little happy, and then suddenly guilty. This was the week that her husband took the boys camping. Miyuki never went, this was her husband's "manly time" with their sons. It was overly macho for this day and age, but Miyuki never protested because she actually enjoyed the solitude. A whole week without having to take care of anyone. And that's why she felt the guilt. Miyuki loved her husband, deeply. And she missed her boys. But she also liked having a break.

He saw the driveway she pulled into. Then he drove on to a pancake house. He had a nice breakfast. No need to hurry. Then he drove back to her neighborhood, found a church two blocks away from her house and left his car in the parking lot. It wouldn't attract attention here. And he knew from experience to be cautious of snooping neighbors.

Miyuki showered. She took a long time, enjoying the hot water on her body. She felt her muscles loosening up from the awful aerobics class. Finally she dried off and got dressed. It was her usual summer outfit. The bikini panties and skimpy bra that her husband loved to see her in; the only kind of underwear she owned. Cut off shorts and a sleeveless blouse. Miyuki was comfortable, relaxed, and ready to read a book on the backyard deck, one of those romance novels that her husband always kidded her about.


He approached the house through the alley. All of the yards had those tall wooden privacy fences. He carefully counted yards until he came to hers. Then he tried the gate. It wasn't locked. That was a mistake she'd regret. He slowly, silently opened the gate and entered the yard. He walked around the garage. There she was.

She placed a beach towel on the lounge chair. Perfect! Miyuki had her Diet Coke, her book, and a nice seat in the shade. This was going to be a relaxing day.

He had one final look around. All quiet. Then he stepped out of the shadows.

Miyuki looked up. A very tall and muscular man in his early twenties was walking directly to her. "Can I help you?" she asked; not knowing what else to say and being completely off balance with the situation.

"Don't worry honey, you will help me a lot." Then Miyuki noticed his smile, and she felt total panic.

She jumped up. "What do you want?"

He was directly in front of her now. Before she could run, without saying another word he grabbed her neck, squeezing so that Miyuki couldn't make another sound.

He forced her into the house.

Once inside he released his grip on her neck. He heard her gasp for air. He also noticed her small breasts move as she took in a deep breath.

"Do exactly like I say and you won't get hurt".

"Please…don't hurt me…you can have my money…" Miyuki was gasping. She hoped with all he might that he was only here to rob her. But Miyuki had also noticed how he had looked at her and that hunted feeling had returned. Still, maybe she could bluff her way out of this.

"My husband will be back soon. He just went to the store. Take the money and leave while you can".

This was great. She didn't recognize him from the gym. And she thought she could control the situation. He decided to play along, after all he had all week. There was no hurry.

"OK. Give me the money. Hurry!"

She reached for her purse on the kitchen counter. He pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Miyuki's face.

"If you pull a can of pepper spray out you're dead" he hissed.

"No…just my wallet. Here. See. Fifty seven dollars. And my credit cards".

Miyuki couldn't take her eyes off the gun. That's what the news said the rapist used to subdue his victims. Miyuki looked at his eyes. She knew he would use it. She silently prayed. Oh God, please don't let me die. I want to see my husband and kids.

"Fifty seven bucks. Are you kidding? This isn't worth my effort. What else do you have of value?" he said.

Before she could answer he reached out again, grabbing her arm and twisting it so that she had to follow him.

"I know something that's valuable. Maybe I should take that!"

For a moment Miyuki was confused by the pain and fear. Then the hunted feeling grew much stronger. She realized what he wanted.

As he led her through the house, looking in all the rooms, Miyuki begged. "Please. You don't want to do this. If you let me go I won't tell anyone. Oh please don't hurt me".

He found what he was looking for. Her bedroom. Where she slept with her husband. Perfect.

He forced her in. "Get on the bed".

"Please. I'm married. I can't do this."

"Lay down you cunt!" he yelled.

Miyuki jumped. He still had the gun. And his face looked so angry. Without saying another word she got onto the bed, laying on he back.

He took out two pairs of handcuffs. Very quickly he cuffed both hands to the bedpost. Then he pulled the phone jack out of the wall. And then he went to the window and closed the blinds. Miyuki felt cold terror. How could this be happening to her? Why her?

"Well, now we are all set. Are you ready for a long week?" he said in a controlled voice.

No! Miyuki realized that he knew she was alone. How could this be?

For the next hour he rummaged through the house. He found their gun. And some hidden cash. And her husband's hidden stash of porno magazines. Or maybe it was her son's.

Mostly he wanted her to wait. To let the fear build.

When he walked back into the bedroom he immediately saw that she had been crying. Her eyes were red. But she hadn't tried to moved. He liked that. Maybe it was her Japanese culture, to be submissive. He would find out.

Now he knew her name and age from her drivers license in her wallet.

Miyuki Johnson. 37 years old, but she certainly looked younger.

He didn't say anything as he sat on the bed next to her and started to stroke her hair.

"Please…don't". Her voice sounded so small and weak.

Still not saying anything, he took the scissors that he had found in her sewing basket.

Miyuki's eyes grew big. She started to cry again.

He cut off Miyuki's blouse. He only paused a moment, then he cut the bra straps.

"Nice" he said as he removed the shreds of Miyuki's bra. Her breasts were small, amazingly firm for a middle-aged woman who's had kids. And her nipples were huge. He enjoyed the view. Slowly his hand reached out.

Miyuki felt his hand softly touch her breast. "Don't do this" she pleaded.

Then she realized that her eyes were closed. She opened them and saw his face, so close to hers.

"Please, don't rape me".

His hand squeezed her breast tighter.

He was amazed at how great her tiny boobs were. And at how her nipple had sprung to attention with only the slightest touch.

"You say no but your body says yes. So why don't you stop pretending that you don't want this?"

At first Miyuki couldn't respond. She didn't want this!

"No" she shouted "I don't want this! You are forcing me! Damn you."

She pulled against the cuffs, shaking the bed.

He was surprised with how violent her reaction was. So maybe she wasn't completely passive. But in the next instant he noticed her boobs heaving from the exertion of her fighting the restraints. He decided to take her fast now. To possess her body. To make her his.

Miyuki struggled as he pulled off her shorts, leaving her in only her skimpy panties. "No…stop…damn you, you bastard " as she kicked her legs at him. Then the fear returned as he said in a very cold and distant voice "Keep fighting baby, I like it rough."

She stopped fighting and lay there. And this monster pulled her panties down her legs.

She was perfect. He especially liked the fact that she wore such sexy bra and panties. God she was hot. And now that he had her naked he could see that her pussy hair was also neatly trimmed into a perfect v-shape. She might be old but this slut knew how to tease.

He leaned close to Miyuki's head and whispered "Your husband is lucky to have this to come home to every day. Every day except today that is."

"Please, please, please" she begged. "Don't do this."

He stood up. He couldn't wait. But as he started to undo his jeans the doorbell rang. For an instant time froze. He moved first. "If you make a sound I'll kill you." He shoved his gun against her face. Miyuki knew she had no choice.

Then he went to the front door. He hoped that whoever it was would leave, but the bell rang again, and then again. This might attract the neighbors attention. So he had no choice, he opened the front door.

He instantly took it all in. No neighbors outside to see, so he grabbed her and pulled her inside, slamming the door shut. It was the other woman from the gym. She was startled. But he also saw that she was about to scream.

He hit her in the stomach, driving her to the floor. As she gasped for breath he took a closer look at her. She was taller than Miyuki, and heavier. She had full round hips and large breasts. And she had red hair cut short. She was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt.

He pulled her up. Twisting her arm the same as he did Miyuki's, he forced her to walk to the bedroom. Just as she looked like she would try to scream again He showed her the gun and said "Make any noise and both you and both you bitches die". This seemed to shut her up.

Miyuki watched as he led Beth into the room. Oh God! A combination of embarrassment at Beth seeing her like this, naked and chained to the bed; and fear for what this monster might do Beth filled Miyuki.

This new woman looked at Miyuki, screamed "No!" and then started to struggle with all her might against her captor. A combination of her curses and her physical resistance made him even more excited. He suddenly realized that this was too good to be true.

He had to use all of his strength to hold her. It took a minute but he finally maneuvered the redhead next to the bed. He then forced her down, held her in place using his body weight to pin her to the mattress, and then he took a key out of his pocket.

"Keep fighting bitch. Miyuki can tell you that it excites me".

This caused the new one to stop fighting for a second. That was all the opening that he needed. With his key he unlocked one of the cuffs from Miyuki and used it to chain the new one to the bedpost.

Miyuki watched as he got up off of Beth. Now they were both handcuffed to the bed. She felt the tears again.

He now had the scissors that he had used on Miyuki's clothes. First he would cut off the tee-shirt, but before he could start both women started to fight against the cuffs. He had to regain control. Taking his gun he looked at them both. "If one of you fight's me or yells, then I'll shoot the other one".

Both women stopped resisting. He put down his gun and turned to the redhead with his scissors again.

He took a long time cutting off her shirt. He wanted to prolong her fear. Her bra wasn't the sexy model that Miyuki wore, it was more functional, built for her much bigger tits. Her stomach wasn't as flat as Miyuki's either, but she still looked good to Steve.

Next he cut away her bra. Huge boobs spilled out.

Miyuki couldn't watch. She had never seen another woman naked. And this was Beth…

He used the sharp tips of the scissors to poke her left boob. The redhead started to cry and beg. Good. This was what he wanted

Next he pulled off her shorts and panties in one steady move. She was a natural redhead. But her bush wasn't as neatly trimmed as Miyuki's.

He felt the excitement build. He walked out of the room because he wanted to calm down a little before he moved on with this. He left both women naked on the bed.

Miyuki wanted to say something to Beth…but she couldn't. This was more horrible than anything she had ever imagined.

Beth started talking as soon as he left the room. "Miyuki, the main thing is to survive…maybe we shouldn't piss him off…it's only, uh, sex, you know…"

He went through the new woman's purse. He found her drivers license. Beth Johnson, 30 years old. Wait! Johnson…same last name. Then he understood, they were sister-in-laws. He found the cabinet where Miyuki kept the photo albums. It took about an hour but Steve finally confirmed it. These cunts were married to brothers!

He was gone for so long, Miyuki began to hope that he left. Suddenly, silently, he was in the doorway looking at them. Miyuki couldn't help but notice the bulge in his jeans.

He walked to the bed. He looked down at them, and said "Miyuki, do what I say and you might both live"

"What do you want?" Miyuki half cried.

He looked at them both for a long moment. "With your free hand I want you to touch Beth's pussy" he finally said.

"No…please…I can't" Miyuki begged.

Before he could reply, before he could threaten Miyuki, Beth spoke. This surprised both him and Miyuki. "Please Miyuki, do what he asks, I don't want to die."

Miyuki couldn't describe her feelings. She was simply so overwhelmed. Finally, Miyuki decided to do whatever it took to get this over with. Slowly she reached to Beth. Miyuki had to look, to see where her hand was. Gently she touched Beth's pubic hair. And Miyuki was surprised. Beth's red hair was softer than hers, and not as thick.

"DO IT!" he commanded.

Miyuki gasped in fear. Her hand couldn't move. Then Beth placed her free hand on top of Miyuki's. "It's ok." Beth said softly. Beth guided Miyuki's hand down to her pussy. Miyuki felt her finger tips touching Beth's womanhood. Miyuki closed her eyes and started to move her fingers along the slit of Beth's pussy.

He watched. Both women had closed their eyes. Miyuki still had a look of shock on her face. But Beth's hand covered Miyuki's and forced it onto Beth's opening.

"Miyuki, rub those pussy lips harder" he said.

Miyuki had never felt another woman's pussy. She was surprised at how quickly Beth started to get wet down there. Miyuki knew what was next. He would tell her to insert her fingers into Beth's vagina, to fuck her. But before he could give the command Beth used her hand to direct Miyuki's index finger into her moist slot. As it went in Miyuki heard Beth gasp.

These bitches are getting into it he thought. Especially the redhead. She was now working Miyuki's other fingers into her pussy. And Miyuki was slowly stroking Beth's cunt. Damn this was turning out great.

Miyuki was now stroking Beth's womanhood with three of her fingers. Beth was becoming even wetter, and she was moaning quietly with each movement of Miyuki's hand. "Deeper Miyuki…deeper" Beth said in a low voice. Miyuki refused to give in to the urge to look at the man. He would like that. Instead Miyuki took a deep breath, and pushed her three fingers all the way into Beth.

"Ahhhhhh!" Beth moaned. This time louder and more out of control. He leaned forward and said "Miyuki, put in all your fingers, stretch her wide".

"Sorry Beth, I don't have a choice" Miyuki said. Then she forced her whole hand into Beth's pussy.

"Ohhhhh" was the only reply that Beth could make.

Miyuki stopped; afraid that she might of hurt Beth. Then Beth said "It's ok Miyuki, you can do this, I'll be ok."

Still Miyuki hesitated. Beth said to Miyuki "Don't stop now" and Miyuki was shocked. Beth wanted this. She liked it. Maybe Beth hated that this monster was raping them, but she liked what Miyuki was doing.

These women were a real surprise. He reached out, grabbed Miyuki's arm, and pulled her hand out of Beth's cunt. Beth made a small sound, but then caught herself and kept quiet. Then he put his mouth close to Miyuki's ear. "Make a fist!" he commanded.

What now? Miyuki thought. He grabbed Miyuki's wrist and placed the fist right against Beth's opening. Realizing what was next Miyuki started to beg "No, please, I don't want to hurt her, oh-God-please-no-not-this-please…"

Beth opened her eyes, confused and alarmed.

"Do it or I'll stick something even bigger inside her" he threatened.

"Miyuki…what?" Beth still couldn't see what was happening.

With his firm grip on Miyuki's small wrist he pushed her fist down into Beth's pussy. Miyuki could feel Beth's pussy lips resisting the intrusion. As small as Miyuki's hand was, it was still bigger than what Beth's husband had between his legs.

"Oh noooooo! Please! Nooooo ahhhhhh" Beth screamed.

He made Miyuki keep her hand there. It was only inserted about three inches, but both women were acting like this was the end of the world. Then he had another idea.

Letting Miyuki remove her hand from Beth, he took off Miyuki's handcuff. "Time to make it all better" he said to both women "Now put your face down there and lick that pussy."

Miyuki couldn't believe it. Now he wanted her to perform oral sex on Beth!