MizDad Goes To Yoga

Story Info
The Miz's father finally decides to start getting in shape.
8.1k words
4.07
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on an unseasonably warm winter day in the town of Cleveland, Ohio. The sun was standing high in the sky and beaming down it's bright rays. It was only 10:30 in the morning and yet, it had already reached a rather warm 65 degrees. Outside the birds were chirping loudly, but inside the Mizanin household a different series of events and noises were occurring.

At the kitchen table was seated the father of "The A-Lister" The Miz. The table was scattered with various breakfast items – there was a large plate of bacon, some sausage, some eggs, some hash browns, some orange juice, and a large mug of coffee. Still cooking away, the Miz's mother finally opened her mouth and began speaking -

"So dear, I'm delighted to make you all of this food. But, can you tell me exactly why you need such a massive breakfast? The pancakes will be up soon."

He let out a loud and thunderous belch. He began to speak - "Today is the day. Today I finally (he burps again) – start working towards my New Year's resolution. I'm going to finally start working out. I need all of this food to have the energy so that I can push it to the limit. After all, Mike was generous enough to buy me all of that exercise equipment for Christmas, I might as well put it to good use. Besides, it's such a nice day outside that I'm thinking about opening the garage, blaring some tunes, and getting my sweat on."

"Dear – that's fantastic! I'm glad that you are finally getting serious about working out. You know that I have always loved you and your body, but there's no denying the fact that we are both getting older. And besides – I want you around for as long as I possibly can have you. You are my greatest love, you do know that right? - She responded.

"Of course I do dear! After all we've been through, and the fact that we are still somehow an item. Still somehow together after all of these years. I mean, sure we had our rough period when we were separated. But, after a few years we found ourselves back in each others lives. It was once we decided to make our relationship open that we really found each other again. And besides baby – look at this bounty of food on this table. You didn't have to make me breakfast. You could have completely told me to fuck off and to make my own breakfast." - MizDad states.

"I would never do that my dear!" - She replies as a smile begins to crest on her face. "By the way, the pancakes are done. Come and get them while they are still hot."

The MizDad exclaims - "That's not the only thing, that I will get while it's still hot." He then lets out another booming laugh. He gets out of his kitchen chair and stands up as he walks over to his wife. He tenderly kisses her on the lips. As he feels up his plate with pancakes, he stares at his wife with a fervent lust. Plate now full of pancakes, he begins to walk back to the table , but not before slapping his wife on her ass.

As he sits down, he begins to dump a ton of syrup on his pancakes. His wife turns off the stove and removes the apron that she was wearing. She then walks over to the table to join her husband. As he continues to eat ravenously Lots of loud lip smacking sounds can be heard in the kitchen. The MizDad was never one to take his time with eating – in many ways, he ate like he would never get another opportunity to eat. His wife merely sat at the table sipping on her cup of coffee.

After several more minutes – The MizDad had completely finished his stack of pancakes. In fact, he had completely finished all of the food that was on the table. The pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage were now all gone. He looked at his wife across the table and saw that she was only left with her solitary cup of coffee.

"Fuck" - he blurted out.

"What's wrong dear? Was the food not satisfactory? Or perhaps there wasn't enough? Do you want me to make you anything else?"

"Oh no dear, I am completely full and couldn't possibly consume another bite of food. I just feel bad, I didn't mean to eat everything on the table – I didn't want to deprive you of getting a meal."

She now laughed before speaking - "Relax, dear – I'm not particularly hungry this morning anyway. This cup of coffee is really all I need to get myself going today. It's very warm and filling. Besides – you are the one who has a big day. I am merely going to lounge around the house and watch some television- but you are really going to work out today aren't you?"

"Oh fuck yea I am. I'm going to work out like I've never worked out before. And after finishing that breakfast, I'm already feeling pumped for the day. I can feel the energy flowing through my body. I can feel my pulse beating and I'm ready to rock this workout like I've never rocked a workout before. In fact – I should go change right now and get to it while I'm still motivated. Do you mind if I get to it? I don't mean to leave you with this mess of dishes." - MizDad stated.

"It's fine. Now go on and get ready." - The Miz's mother said. The MizDad stood up and then proceeded up the steps. Five minutes later, he walked back down and saw his wife finishing up the dishes. He was now dressed in a Tapout t-shirt and a pair of Zubaz. His wife noticed what he was wearing and said - "Damn, honey you look the part. Do you still want your morning beer?"

"I probably shouldn't – but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. I can't sculpt this body instantly. So what the hell. Might as well."

The MizDad opened up the fridge and grabbed a cold Miller Lite tallboy. He once again kissed his wife before heading outside. As the day's sunlight beamed on his skin for the first time, he immediately felt another jolt of energy. He cracked open the beer as he opened up the garage door. As the door was lifted – the sun began to reflect off the metal exercise machines. The Miz had really spent far too much on his dad this Christmas, but that's just the kind of person the A-Lister was. He may appear to be a douchebag on television, but he truly has a heart of gold for those he cares about. Of course, the garage had also been very much stylized by the Miz's father too. He had to put his own unique touch on there – which is why there was also a mini-fridge in the garage with beer and a television with access to all of the channels, including the adult ones. In another corner – the MizDad had made sure to put in a jukebox with all of his favorite tunes.

He was having difficulty deciding exactly how to get started. He wasn't sure which exercise machine he wanted to start on – there was a weight bench, a bicycle, and a leg press. He slowly sipped on his Miller Lite procrastinating as he listened to the sounds of nature outside. He decided that he would flip on the television first. He thought that if he could find an entertaining program that would allow him to pass the time and be distracted enough not to notice that he was working out. He flipped the channels for a few minutes before landing on The Playboy Channel. Currently on was the show "Hot Babes Doing Stuff Naked". He was disappointed as he realized that this was the horseback riding episode and he had already seen this one. Plus, he was already starting to feel his member hardening and he knew that if he watched for much longer he would end up just masturbating and never working out. He began channel surfing some more until he came across "Total Divas" airing on the E! Network.

"Alright, Total Divas... this works. It has plenty of eye candy, and is silly enough to enjoy. Hmm – the bicycle seems like it'll be the easiest to get started with. After all, I use to love riding the bike as a child – this shouldn't be that bad." He was now talking to himself, trying to motivate himself, trying to get hyped.

He got on the exercise bike and began to slowly work. He pedaled and he pedaled while he watched some of his son's coworkers on the big screen television. He had met all of these divas at some point and even had a special relationship with a few of them. There was of course Naomi – who the MizDad really got acquainted with at his Halloween party. Of course he wasn't dumb, he had read that Naomi now was no longer part of Total Divas and would not be featured in the new episodes. He was quite angry at this fact actually, he couldn't believe that they had removed such a beautiful and hilarious and sassy and hilarious lady from the show. He had a very very warm spot in his heart for Naomi. He also couldn't deny the affinity that his heart had felt for her. He now found himself slightly daydreaming about that Halloween party...

"Those were good times, good times indeed. Maybe one of these days I'll get another opportunity with Naomi..."

He once again found himself talking out loud but he didn't care. He was actually quite pleased to be lost in thought, he had barely noticed that he was still pedaling away on the bike. It had been a good fifteen or twenty minutes since he had gotten on the bike and he wasn't even feeling tired yet. He didn't even notice that the first episode of Total Divas had ended and that it had switched onto another episode. He was now beginning to work up a sweat on the bike. He then glanced down and saw that he had already managed to bike for 7.2 miles. He thought to himself, not bad. Not bad at all. A few more minutes passed and finally the bike began to slow down. The bike had practically come to a stop as the MizDad couldn't continue.

It wasn't out of exhaustion that had caused him to stop riding the bicycle. It was something that he had seen on the television screen. He finally found out who had replaced his girl Naomi. It was former Tough Enough competitor Amanda Saccomanno, who was now going by the name of Mandy Rose. He didn't know that she had been signed to appear on Total Divas, but he did remember her. He remembered her from Tough Enough – he remembered how she was constantly trying to flirt with his son on television. He even remembered watching the Tough Enough finale, where Amanda had accused Sara Lee of being a ring-rat and trying to sleep her way to the top. He also remembered how Mick Foley had tried to white knight that situation and call out WWE for slut-shaming Sara Lee. He liked Mick – he really did, but sometimes he found it difficult to relate to him. I mean, he knew that he had his own unique and special relationships with many of the WWE Divas, and so did Mick – but they seemed to be on a completely different spectrum. Either way – the MizDad couldn't deny that he had been instantly attracted to Mandy Rose the moment that he had seen her. While he was heart-broken about losing Naomi on the show, he began to think that at least Mandy Rose was a solid replacement. And he hoped that sooner rather than later, he would get an opportunity to meet her. He also couldn't deny how great her ass looked during those training segments. She could really fill out a pair of yoga pants. As he continued to watch, he also remarked about how good Eva Marie looked. He decided to finally get off the bike and walked over to his mini-fridge and grabbed another tall Miller Lite as he sat down on a chair and continued watching Total Divas.

As he sat on his chair, sipping on his beer, he once again began to feel the blood rush to his dick. He didn't know if it was the sight of Mandy Rose and Eva Marie in their tight workout clothes or if it was the extra endorphins rushing through his body after his post-workout. With the extra dopamine flowing throughout his body, he soon found his member throbbing. He was now rock hard. Even with the garage door open – he decided to say fuck it. He slid his hands down his Zubaz pants and instantly gripped his dick. At first he slowly began just rubbing it, rubbing it ever so slowly. With Total Divas in the background, he was now having a post exercise wank. He quickened his pace when Nikki Bella was on the screen talking about her breasts... he began rapidly stroking his dick faster and faster. Nikki Bella was definitely another Diva that he hoped to have a special relationship with one day soon. His balls were beginning to swell. And he was so close to cumming. If another Nikki Bella scene came up soon he knew he would blow.

A loud screeching sound was heard outside. And then he heard a car's radio. It was blaring a song in another language. It was something he recognized could only be French. He quickly took his hand out of his Zubaz and hoped that he hadn't been caught. That he hadn't been caught pleasuring himself to Total Divas. He then heard another noise. It was the sound of a car door slamming. And then he heard another door slam. Who the fuck was here? He wasn't expecting any guests today and he was so angry to have been interrupted.

He then heard footsteps before a familiar voice rang out. "Hello? Are you in the garage?" - A female voice rang out.

He immediately recognized who the female voice belonged to. It was his daughter-in-law Maryse. He wasn't sure what she was doing here, but he was glad to see her. She continued towards the garage where he finally saw her for the first time. The MizDad, like usual, wasn't disappointed with how Maryse was dressed. She was wearing a curve fitting black shirt, see-through pantyhose, and a top that showed off ample cleavage. He immediately got a huge grin on his face. When she finally got close enough to hug him, the two embraced tenderly. His dick still hard, rubbed briskly against her. Maryse couldn't help, but to giggle as she noticed. This wasn't the first time she's felt her father-in-law's hard-on.

She begins to speak - "Hi dad, I am glad that you are excited to see me."

His face briefly goes red, he is rarely embarrassed generally and yet – Maryse can make him blush like he never has before. "How do you know I'm excited to see you?" - he says, trying to play it cool.

Maryse again giggles. "Dad – I can tell. And I can feel. And besides are you ever not excited to see me?"

"Well no... but, I just didn't expect to see you today is all. But you know that we love all of your visits Maryse."

She answers - "of course I do Dad, I came by because I was at the farmer's market with a friend of mine.. we were having a terrific time there and we picked up more items than we needed. And since we had some extra, I thought we would give the extra food to you. We didn't want it going to waste... and I also haven't seen you in a few days. I just wanted to see how the family was doing."

"That's awfully kind and sweet of you Maryse. We are doing really well actually... in fact, as you can tell – I'm finally using some of this exercise equipment that Mike bought me for Christmas. This is my first day really going for it, but I think I'm doing pretty good so far. I rode the bike earlier for a good 15 miles.

(He exaggerates).

"I can tell... I hope it keeps up. You already are the most charismatic person that I know – if you get in shape, then dear lord. You are going to have all the ladies all over you." - Maryse says.

"I definitely wouldn't mind that..." - MizDad replies cockily.

"But, I should probably take these groceries inside. I don't want them going bad. After all, it was a farmer's market and with some of this organic stuff – it's best not to take a chance. But, do you mind entertaining my friend while I'm inside? I don't plan on being super long – but you know how your wife gets sometimes. She is going to probably chat my ear off. She will want to know each and every story about her son. Sighs... Sometimes I wonder why I married a guy who called himself the Chick Magnet. But, I can't deny how much I love that goof. And how much I love being part of this family. Anyway, just entertain my friend. She already knows about you. I've said nothing but good things." Maryse then kissed him on the lips before walking away and entering the Mizanin household. Another minute passed before finally the MizDad heard more footsteps approaching the garage.

He completely lost his cool when he saw her just outside his gym and garage. It was the gorgeous redhead that he had just seen on Total Divas. All 5 ft. 8 in., 125 lbs of toned and ripped body, breasts beyond ample, and legs that could wrap around you for days. Legs that could crush you. Legs that you wanted to instantly throw around your head. He absolutely could not believe that this gorgeous Italian girl was at his house right now.

Eva Marie was the first to speak, she spoke with a rather warm and flirty intonation - "Hi! I've heard so much about you. Maryse has told me so many good things about you. She told me how handsome you were, how hilarious you were, and how you were a good kisser. She really couldn't not stop speaking your praises."

Eva then entered the garage fully. She could hear the television in the corner. When she finally glanced at the television, she immediately recognized what was on. She turned to the Miz's dad and asked him - "So – are you a big fan of this show? I think that you would have to be to be watching this at 11 in the morning.." She laughs before continuing. "But then again, when isn't the E Network running a Total Divas marathon? They absolutely love us. And maybe you love us too. "

She hears the voice of Mandy Rose in the background before she continues. "Ahh, Mandy – she's an interesting character. I'm still not entirely sure if I should team up with her or not... I've tried Red and Gold before and it burnt me so bad. What do you think about Mandy? Do you like her? Do you find her attractive?"

The MizDad coughs.

Eva looks at him impatiently, before asking him again with a more authoritative tone. "God damn it, be straight with me, what do you think about Mandy? Do you find her hot?"

"If you want honesty, I need another beer. Do you want one, we have Miller Lite and I believe some Tecate." - MizDad replies.

Eva smiles, letting her guard down a bit. "I'll take the Tecate, after all – I'm half Mexican after all. This wouldn't be the first Tecate I've had."

"I had absolutely no idea that you were part Mexican, but I can't deny that I love a girl who is willing to drink beer and just chill out." - MizDad states.

"Sure, beer – wine, tequila – I can do it all. I mean, I don't get into Brie mode nearly as often as some of the other divas, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have a good time. Plus, I'm half-Mexican and half-Italian – liquor is practically coursing throughout my family tree."

The MizDad then raises his brand new Miller Lite tallboy as Eva raises the Tecate that she just received. The two clank the cans together in a celebratory cheers. Both of them smile, before Eva speaks again.

"You still haven't answered me about Mandy... but, I'll ask you something easier. What exactly is going on here? Is this your man cave?" - She teases him.

"This is my dojo." - MizDad replies.

"Your dojo? Who exactly do you think you are? Some kind of of badass, huh? - Eva questions him.

"I am indeed. I've been working my guns all day. I'm trying to get ripped. Trying to get in shape for the new year."

"I can tell, you are already looking quite nice in that Tapout t-shirt." Eva walks over to him, she grabs on to his bicep before blurting out - "I can already start to tell that it's paying off, your bicep is feeling so good and so strong."

The MizDad responds - "Really?

"I'm shocked, but either way – you have really nice muscular arms. If only my husband Jonathan could have this natural look. He tries so hard and yet – even with all his muscles, you still have something that he doesn't have. I think it's a more manly feeling. Something about you screams that you are a manly man while I just don't get the same thing from him." She leans closer and whispers into his ear.. "Just tell me what you think about Mandy.. and I'm yours."

"Yours? In what way?" - He asks.

"Maryse said to keep me busy, use your imagination."

He thought to himself, this is his lucky day. He was watching her on television only awhile ago and now here she was. In his garage, begging him for sex. He truly was having a great day. And all he had to do to get sex with this gorgeous WWE Diva was tell her how he felt about another WWE Diva. This was probably the easiest hook-up he has had in awhile. At least since the Halloween party.