MizDad's Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bayley, let's move somewhere a little more comfortable. There's a bed over there."

She simply nodded her head and got up from his lap. He was the first to walk over to the bed and plopped down on top of it. The bed squeaked as he got on top of it. As he lay in the bed, still fully dressed, she turned to him and asked him the following question.

"MizDaddy, why the fuck are you still wearing pants? I'm ready to jump your bones right now." As she said this, she began walking towards the bed. As she made her way through the trailer, she began to remove the remaining clothes. First the bra came off revealing her large round globes. Then, she dropped her pants slowly. And finally, her panties came off. Now only a few steps away from the bed, she presented herself to the MizDad completely. She asked him in a teasing manner, "So baby, do you like what you see? Something tells me that you do.. then again I can see that you do. I can see that something in your pants is getting excited."

The MizDad couldn't tear off his clothes quick enough. The NXT Woman's champion was standing in front of him butt ass naked. His mind was completely blown already and she was just now beginning to join him on the bed... and boy did she join him. She didn't waste any time, as she instantly got on top of him and began to straddle him. He leaned slightly forward to place one of her breasts in his mouth and began to suck on them. With his free hand, he reached behind her and gave her ass a small smack. He could already feel her hairless pussy rubbing against his erect cock. And he felt a moment of relief when he entered her for the first time. She let out a light whimper. She continued to be extremely aggressive – as she bounced up and down the long length of his dick. Her moans began to bounce throughout the trailer and even slightly drown out the radio.

The MizDad continued to lay on his back and watch the brunette riding him. He didn't expect the NXT Woman's champion to also be a champion dick rider, but he wasn't complaining. In fact, he was also letting out moans and groans of pleasure. He had already had two ladies tonight, and yet he couldn't help, but to feel that this gorgeous brunette was outperforming those two. Perhaps – it was the pot influencing how great the sex felt or maybe the booze had began to catch up to him, but the MizDad couldn't believe just how great sex with Bayley felt.

She continued to work him as fast and as hard as she could. There was no stopping Bayley. She was going to get what she wanted and right now, she wanted all of his dick. She was making him give everything and the Mizdad was doing his best. He was doing the best that he could to make sure the champion was satisfied.

"Oh yes, FUCK ME HARDER. PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER. That's it... OOH. OOH." Her moans continued echoing around the walls of the trailer.

His face began to turn bright red and he began to speak with an embarrassed tone in his voice, "Bayley, god your pussy is so tight and feels so good, that I could explode any minute if you keep riding me like that"

She laughed as she continued riding him. With each bounce and thrust, the Mizdad was struggling to maintain. He was clenching his face just as hard as he was clenching his balls. Bayley quite enjoyed watching him suffer and yet – he continued to go. He was giving it his best. After a few more minutes of loud fucking, bed squeaking, and moaning – she blurted out "If you can't take it any more, then just fucking cum in me. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm ready for it."

He erupted instantly. That was all he needed to finally let go. As Bayley slowly got off of him, she watched as the cum dripped out of her vagina. She looked at him directly in the eye, before she reached out and placed as much cum as she could on her fingers. She winked at him before licking the cum off of her fingers. He looked at her with a huge smile on his lips. The two then collapsed panting for their breath.

They remained there for awhile before they decided to get dressed and return to the party. Bayley left the trailer first as they decided to return to the party separately. As the MizDad walked back to the party, he couldn't help but to think of how his night had gone. Tonight had truly been amazing. He got to have sex with not one, not two, but three of the world's most beautiful WWE Divas. He now had three more reasons to enjoy Halloween. Upon returning to the house, he could see that the party had all but ended. He was completely ok with this. He knew that this year's Halloween party had been truly fantastic. He thought to himself only one thought – how can next year's party top this.