Mme Anne's Home for Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Alyson has an unexpected encounter, and her first session.
2.5k words
4.42
14.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mme Anne ran copies of my SS card, filled out my W-4, fished around in her desk for and found a set of house and room keys for me.

While Jason's cum went first cold, then stickier, then crusty against my re-buttoned button-down. Ugh. The wipes had gotten the biggest globs of it off, but that film that always follows a load was forming fast.

"Here are your room keys," she said, standing and opening the office door. "You'll have a roommate-don't frown, It's really more of a suite. Session rooms are separate, anyway," she strode out of the room at a speed that was hard to maintain with dignity. Mme Anne must've been a ballerina or something, to speed-walk like that in those heels. I struggled to keep up and hold my shirt away from my sticky chest. "Carmilla is our only other girl right now, so there will be quite a lot of work. But she can help you."

The halls were , in my opinion, unnaturally clean for a place that supposedly housed so many boys. What I assume was marble with occasional goldenrod, green and maroon mosaic designs floors shined with the glow of ceiling-set art-deco light fixtures; willowy, leafy palms in little gold pots lined the long hallway. We turned a corner where the marble stopped, replaced by a thick Persian rug. Mme Anne stopped and slipped of her heels in a motion that was sensuous, fluid, standing first on the balls of one stockinged foot so that if flexed her calf into a tantalizing curve.

I wobbled on one foot, pulling off one of my white flats, catching a minty whiff of the white toothpaste I'd used to cover some of the deeper scuffs. I slipped, caught myself, and just kicked the other shoe off.

Mme Anne glared at me, cocking her hip to one side, her tall heels held in one hand.

"Anyway," she continued, turning from me and padding down the carpeted hallway. "We'll take care of all your affairs, your apartment and such. Any personal effects you need, you may retrieve in a few days. You need to concentrate on your work."

"Um, you said something about training?" I ventured.

She nodded. "Yes, it is really more similar to an internship, which, I am sure you are familiar with, at your age and with those shoes."

She turned and gave a small smile over her shoulder. "If you don't mind, under normal circumstances, I'd offer to have your clothes dry-cleaned, but..."

"Might be better to just burn it down and rebuild?"

"You're very colorful," she said, unlocking a door. "I know a few boys already who are going to like you a great deal, even without training. But for now, clean yourself up.

A thin white girl with long red hair lay on a divan, her bare back to us. She rolled over and smiled seductively, before her eyes went round with alarm-a subtle change that I recognized, though Mme Anne did not appear to.Holy. Shit. Sam, my roommate, Carmilla naked except for a pair of pink panties. My pink panties... I thought .

"Oh, good," the Madame said. "Carmilla is up. Carmilla, darling, help clean up our new charge before her first session. Jared was very pleased to hear we'd be receiving a new girl, you know."

Sam stood and flashed a new smile, one I recognized as her ''seriously, shut up, I've got this' look.

"Of course, Madame," She said, leading me off by the arm. "Is she my partner for the session at 8?"

"The very same," Mme Anne said. "Brief her on the details."

The Madam closed the door.

"I thought you were WWOOFing!" I demanded, annoyed, before Sam slapped a hand over my mouth and motioned for me to be quiet. We stood like this for what felt like a long time, until I heard the faint click of Mme Anne's heels on the marble down the hallway.

"She can't know we know each other," Sam whispered. "We have a session in about an hour, let's get you cleaned up and explain everything."

I nodded.

"And those are my panties!"

Sam just laughed and hugged me.

"God, I'm glad to see you," she pulled away "Even if you do smell like yuppie sperm."

"Why are you even here?" I asked, "I thought you were in Oregon, or Portugal or something."

I followed her into a bathroom the size of my apartment, outfitted with marble flooring and a big bathtub. She started the water, feeling it for temperature.

"I was," Sam said, "I got body lice a couple of hours out of Portland at a place I'm pretty sure is making the transition from commune to cult and quit. Long story short, farming sucks and I'm broke. I came back to the city, hoping you'd still be here, but then I read this ad..."

I started unbuttoned my shirt, stepped out of my skirt.

"Oh, Aly, that bra is so sad, give it here!" Sam said, tugging my duct-tape reinforced bra off and tossing it into the wastebasket. My breasts bounced with the force of her her pull, my nipples going hard in the chilly air. They looked so different, somehow, in this lighting-my apartment was dark, like all cheap apartments-with millionaire spunk dried to them.

"Anyway, read the ad, came here, been making mad money, and that's where we are now." She sat on the closed toilet as I stepped into the tub. "Here," she said, passing me a small jar of some kind of exfoliant.

"Thanks," I said, slipping into the warm water all the way up to my chin, "Carmilla."

She laughed. "I know, it's lame! But we have to have fake names. Safer for everybody."

"So, lesbian vampire was the first place you went?"

"No, Fanny Hill was the first place I went, and Madam thought it was ugly. So Carmilla. I thought it was funny, kinda-lesbian vampire, living as a sex worker for rich dudes."

"It's something," I said, scrubbing at my tits with the gunk Sam had given me.

"What's yours?" she asked.

"I dunno."

"You better," Sam chided. "We have an appointment later, I'll need to call you something. Jesus, you're so slow!" She grabbed the exfoliant, rubbed it between her hands and seized my breasts with a light touch. She rubbed her long fingers in tiny circles, and I felt all the cum just scrub right off. Beneath the sensation of being finally clean again, another emotion, not but so unfamiliar, stirred.

"That's amazing," I sighed.

"I know," Sam smiled. "Laura," she said, squeezing one of my nipples and laughing. "You look like a Laura."

***

"Don't look so nervous!" Sam demanded. "Just remember to call me Carmilla, act like you're super into everything, and close your eyes when he comes. He really gets off on getting it in your eye, and we are NOT paid well enough for that."

I tugged on my stockings. I'd never worn stockings with garters before, and it felt strange. Sam had dressed me, lacing up the purple silk and black boning corset that cut off my air and pushed my tits up. She'd personally cupped my breasts and pushed them upward before she laced it all in place. Always better dressed than me, Sam only needed me to tie her off. Her outfit was mine in duplicate, but with green silk, instead of purple. We both wore black panties with little slits down the middle that tickled my labia.

"I'm not nervous," I lied, "I've just never had...girl sex."

Sam laughed, "We won't tonight, either. Real girl sex is boring as hell to watch. He wants IRL porno bullshit. Just follow my lead," she said, fluffing my long hair out and trailing it over my breasts. "The whole inexperienced thing will probably work, anyway."

There was a polite knock at the door.

"Come in," Sam called.

A young white guy with frizzy blonde hair walked in. He wore a striped button-down , dark, expensive-looking jeans.

Sam stepped over and hugged him, kissing him on each cheek.

He smiled wolfishly at me. I smiled back, suddenly shy.

"I heard there was a new girl," he said. "She like you?"

"Mm, that's something you'll have to see for yourself," Same purred, pushing herself against him. Sam was a consummate actress-I'd never seen her pay for a drink once when we went out together.

"That I will," he said, stepping past her. "What's your name?" he asked, and without ceremony, reached out and grabbed my pussy through my thin, slitted panties.

"Laura," I gasped. I had expected them to be shyer, like the boy from Madame's office...

Sam pulled him away from me. "Jared, you'll make me jealous." she said, kissing his cheek again. "Why don't I show you how much she likes me?" She asked.

Jared smiled.

"Sure. Fuck her." He sat in a chair and leaned back, rubbing himself through his jeans. Sam took me by the hand and pulled me to my feet. She kissed me near my earlobe. "Just follow. Male gaze, baby," she whispered, before kissing me on the mouth. This, of course, wasn't the first time we'd kissed-there really was no easier way to get drinks paid for at ladies' night-but this time was different. Her lips were so soft, her tongue searching for mine. This felt like a real kiss, not like when we'd taken each other's faces in hand so that we'd shield spectators from the lack of passion in our embrace.

So I kissed her back. I nibbled her lip, just a little , and felt her hands slide down my body.

When I opened my eyes, dreamy and dazed, I was snapped back to reality by the image of Jared, leaning back in his chair, hard cock now in his fist.

"Yeah," he whispered, raggedly, "She likes it. Kiss her. Bite her. Fuck her."

Sam suppressed a laugh and pushed me down on the bed.

"Yeah, you like that , don't you?" she asked.

Oh. Ok.

"Yeah, I like it, I'm such a little lezzie slut," I gasped.

"Oh, you are!" she said, pushing me back, straddling me, kissing my neck until she reached my ear "too much! Porno, but not too porno!", she whispered.

I heard Jared groan behind us. I could actually hear him jerking his cock now, whispering oh yeah, under his breath.

Sam moved her hands down my body-it felt almost like they were on someone else, over the stiff corset. She kissed, and I squirmed, giggled, but couldn't feel anything through the fabric.

Finally, she arrived at my tiny underwear.

Yeah, do it I heard Jared whisper. I tensed in anticipation, glistening with arousal. Sam cocked her head up and gave a quizzical look that only I could see.

"Aw, she's nervous," Sam said, spreading my legs wide, so that Jared could see my labia peeking from the little slit in my underwear. "Why don't I calm her down?"

Sam leaned in, and I saw her begin to kiss me there. I drew a gasp of excitement, lust, even...

and she sucked the area just north of my clit messily, with a slurping sound not unlike the noises she made at our favorite Pho spot back in our old neighborhood.

Oh. Right.

"Oh, that's so good!" I cried, and arched my back.

Sam stretched her tongue, lizard-like, and flicked at my pussy lips. I squirmed with ticklishness, pushing away from her as she pulled my panties off.

"Yeah, do me," she gasped, spreading her legs wide. Her tits popped out of the top of her corset, and I was torn-she looked ridiculous, but still...

I dove across the bed and buried my face in her cunt, licking wildly.

"Oh, yeah, that's how I like it!" she hid a giggle in her moan and finally squirmed away from my mouth.

I sat up and she grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me close and kissed me full on the mouth. Theatrical at first, shoving her tongue in so that Jared would see- then softer, warmer. I relaxed in her arms, stroked her back, returning the kiss. She laughed gently against my lips.

"Ride her," Jared demanded.

Sam pulled away first. I nodded and lay down while she straddled me, pushing our cunts together.

"Oh, yeah, baby, right there!" she moaned, and pinched me in the side.

"right in the cunt, yeah, there, that's how I like it!" I screamed. Sam bit my shoulder to keep from laughing. "Oh, yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I screamed.

"Oh, god, get ready for it!" shouted Jared.

Sam pulled herself to her knees, and nodded for me to follow. Jared, fully clothed Jared, hurried to the bed where we knelt. Sam's opened her mouth wide, pulling me close to her.

Ugh.

I opened my mouth too, licking my lips. Jared shuddered, thick spurts of come spraying our faces. He sighed as Sam sucked the length of him, motioning for me to take his balls. I gently lifted one out of his jeans and sucked, noisily, while he breathed heavy, laughing with satisfaction. I sucked back up the length of his cock, kissing Sam over the head of Jared's cock, letting his come dribble between us.

Sam gave Jared's cock tip one final kiss and looked up at him, batting her eyelashes.

"That was amazing," she said, stroking me. "But our session is up, sweet thing. Same time next week?"

Jared zipped up and nodded.

"Great, thanks," he said. "Good to meet you, too, sugar tits," he pointed at me.

***

"See, it's not so bad," Sam said, tossing me her exfoliant. We sat at opposite sides of the big tub in the bathroom, hot water up to our shoulders.

"Yeah," I answered, rubbing my face hard. "But do you ever get get the come off you?"

Sam laughed.

"Not really. You won't mind so much when your first paycheck comes in." She took her hair down, letting it fall around her, floating over her breasts.

"Um, Sam..." I started.

"Yeah, I know, sometimes it gets weird out there," she said. "Jared's softball, though."

"That's not what I meant," I said.

"I know. Even the fake stuff can get me het up sometimes. But like I told you," Sam raised up in the tub, pulling herself on top of me. "Real lesbian sex is boring as hell to watch," She kissed me, soft, and slipped a finger inside me. "A lot more fun to do than to watch, though."

"Sam, you don't think this'll make our friendship weird?"

"Aly, that ship has sailed. And you've already got a hand on my tits,"

So it had, and so I did.

"Let's keep things between Carmilla and Laura, shall we? All this energy, it's an occupational hazard," I said, allowing my hand to slide down her back.

"Sounds good," she said, surging forward to bite my neck dramatically.

We collapsed into laughter, as she slipped another finger into me.

There are worse ways to make a living.