Mme. LaFontaine's Palais du Sport Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

"Zephanaia's hush puppies are light and delicious, we all know. The dogs know it too. They will happily gobble down the bits of dough thrown to them with the admonition to 'Hush, puppy!' Each girl will toss hush puppies to one dog. Your bet, sportsmen, is how many the winning dog will devour in two minutes. Write your answer and put it on the paper with $100 in gold. But wait, first you must see how the dogs catch their treats."

With this, the two naked girls sat on the edge of the table. Each leaned back and pulled her knees up to her chest, thus spreading her pussy wide open. With clenches of their hips they demonstrated how they could flex those pussies. Then each took a hush puppy from the basket. The dogs watched closely as they gently put the round ball over their pussy, and then with a clench of their ass muscles and a thrust of their hips, threw it into the air! Each dog gave a quick snap and the hush puppy disappeared!

We all laughed at this performance. Then we placed our bets. I thought that 5 seconds was a reasonable time for one toss, so I guessed 24 hush puppies for a two minute show. Then we sat back to watch. The girls grabbed their first toss and it went into the air. As I watched I felt Grainne's hand in my crotch. I could hardly count the rapid flights of dough balls because she was gripping my dick and giving it one stroke for every hush puppy tossed.

Now the dogs began to understand where their treats came from, and realized that the closer they got the less time they had to wait. Each dog approached the pussy that was feeding him and snapped closer and closer to it. This increased the speed of devouring, just as Grainne increased the speed with which she was working my cock. Between my money, the flashing pussies, the slopping tongues, and the hand on my dick my attention was whirling around.

As the two minutes drew to a close the dogs were so close they were almost licking the pussies presented to them. The girls were firing treats into their mouths at a high speed. And Grainne's hand was working up and down rapidly, stroking the sensitive head of my cock toward high excitement. Madame called time, and it all stopped. I sat there in confusion, wondering which way to look.

The papers were tallied, and Judge Beaulais had the winning number. But I am not sure any of us cared as he raked in his winnings. All the girls had been delivering the same treatment inside the gentlemen's trousers, I felt sure.

"Gentlemen, no pique-nique is complete without a gentle interlude in the shade of the old willow trees. I feel sure that as teen age boys on the plantations you had a special affection for the willow groves," our hostess offered. I chuckled, because I did indeed have fond memories of some neighboring plantation girls visiting the willows at Parcbeau with me years ago. I needed no further invitation to lift little Grainne in my arms and walk over to the willows. I could see the other patrons and their girls heading the same way.

Pushing aside the drooping fronds, we found a soft green lawn completely hidden from others views by the willow branches. Within that green bower, Grainne dropped to her knees and undid my trousers, letting them drop to the ground so that my hard shaft came into her hand. Gently she pulled it to her lips and lightly kissed the tip of it. Then softly she licked all around it, and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Returning to the top, she sucked it into her mouth and slowly took it deeper and deeper. When the whole length of my cock was in her mouth she twisted from side to side creating a sharp sensation down the whole shaft.

Then she began to stroke up and down. As she moved more and more rapidly I felt my excitement building to its peak. I thrust deep into her throat and pulled her head toward my hips. Moaning I prepared to come into her mouth.

And then she pulled back and dropped my cock. It throbbed in front of her lips and she gently stroked one finger along it. She said, "M. Deveraux, the Irish boys taught me a game called ten strokes. Do the French boys play it too?"

I chuckled. Indeed, in my teen years I had played this game with the mam'selles of New Orleans. I said, "Grainne, it has been a long time since I played. I do not know if I can do it now. But let us try."

The game worked like this. My cock was throbbing to come now and I knew that a few strokes would get it there. But Grainne was going to try to bring the game to its end without letting me climax. I knew the tension would be exquisite if I could control myself.

She took my cock in her hand. Saying, "One," she slowly wrapped her lips around it and took it deep into her mouth, then pulled up off of it. She counted, "one thousand." Then she again took it in her mouth, this time quickly up and down, then up and down again. Now she counted, "one thousand, two thousand." She licked down to the bottom and back up and rolled her tongue around the tip, down and up and around again, and down, up, around one more time. Then she stopped and counted off three seconds as my cock throbbed.

Four strokes now, deep and fast, then pulled away and counted off four more seconds. My cock was begging for attention now and the long seconds made me gasp. Five strokes, slow slow slow slow slow, had my cock thrusting deep into her throat before she pulled away. Now she held a hand around the shaft and took six short strokes around the pulsating tip. Six seconds was an eternity, waiting for her lips to return.

Seven strokes now, each one down and up and then a circular tickling with her tongue that drove me right to the edge. She pulled back and slowly counted off the seven seconds as I moaned. Quickly she slid her lips around my cock for eight strokes so fast I could hardly count them. I felt my excitement peaking and was just on the verge of climax as she pulled away. "One thousand, two thousand..." I was throbbing and jerking my hips in my deep desire but she implacably went on to "seven thousand...eight...thousand..."

Then she barely touched my cock with her lips, and slowly moved them down around the shaft and twisted. Up to the end, and lightly back down. Up, down, lightly touching for nine strokes. It drove me wild, but after the ninth she sat back on her butt and looked me in the eyes. She smiled at me softly as she counted off the nine seconds. As she said the last word she hungrily sucked in my cock and worked it as deep into her throat as it would go, then stroked back and forth half way up and back down ten times. I clutched her head and pulled it to me as I prepared to come.

And for the last time, she pulled away. Now she counted slowly, and as she counted she rose up off her knees and rubbed her pussy up against me. She reached eight and let her pussy lips touch the head of my dick. At nine she twisted them around. And when she said, "ten!" she clutched her legs around my hips and dropped her wet pink pussy onto my throbbing cock. I grabbed her ass and twisted it into me as I forced my cock deeply into her pussy. She rolled her hips about on my rod and drove me over the edge. I shot my warm jizz into her deeply as she threw back her head and moaned. Then I pulled her to me, her little tits pressing into my chest, and simply let my cock rest in the warm wet cunt.

Soon I let her down gently to the ground. She picked up my trousers and held them for me to step in. As she fastened my belt, I reached in the pocket and took out a leather pouch with $400 in gold inside, and gave it to her. She smiled her thanks. Then she led me back to the green yard.

Mme. LaFontaine stood under her parasol and curtseyed, once again displaying that famous bosom delightfully. "Thank you once again for your attendance, my friends." Octavius was waiting for me in the hack carriage at the door. Once again I idly wondered how he had spent the time. As we drove away I considered what the next attraction at Mme. LaFontaine's Palais du Sport might be.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12