Mme. LaFontaine's Palais du Sport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coriolanus stood there with a big grin on his black face. His hips twitched ever so slightly as his dick disappeared into that little mouth. At least eight inches were already inside, and Senor Martinez must have held that number for he groaned. Grainne twisted her head from side to side, perhaps to gain a bit more room, or perhaps just to see Coriolanus enjoy it. Slowly she worked her head back up and then stroked up and down several times. Coriolanus' white teeth shone out of his black face as his grin widened. Once more she began that slow descent and more of the hard rod disappeared into her mouth. I was sure it was more than nine inches now, and my number was looking good.

She could barely wrap a hand around the remaining length of stiff dick. I figured that her small handsbreadth was less than four inches. Her hand twisted around the shaft as she held the length of it deep in her mouth. Then she lowered her hand to press up on his balls and incredibly took more of the cock into her mouth. I could tell from the motion of her cheeks that she was forcing her tongue out of the way now so it could travel down her throat. I was amazed that she was not choking yet on the massive thing.

Once again she stroked up and down rapidly several times. Coriolanus rolled his eyes back in his head and grinned furiously. He began a rocking motion with his hips. Then I saw him look down, and the little Irish girl looked up and met his eyes. She gave a slight nod. The giant slave grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock into her hard. We stared in amazement as its entire length vanished into her mouth! With apparent pleasure she sucked as hard as she could, standing up and moving her body away from him with her hands behind her back, so we all could see the depth to which she had been penetrated.

Then she pulled up off his hard cock, standing up and throwing her hands in the air and flashing a huge smile at all of us. She grabbed her partners dripping staff in both hands now, and rubbing and twisting rapidly brought him to a quick climax. He spurted jizz into the air almost to her shoulder height. One of the slaves handed her a towel and she wiped him off, and then grinning broadly he put his loincloth back on and took his accustomed spot in back of the room.

Madame came forward and grabbed Grainne's hand and they both made a deep curtsey, showing both the naked girls pretty tits and Madame LaFontaine's decolletage to great advantage. We all broke into applause and cheers, even though each of us was $100 poorer by this gamble.

"Mes beaux," said the hostess, "Despair not because you have many chances to gain your losings back tonight. Believe it or not, one of these girls has recently given birth and is even now in milk. Your next gamble is to pay $100 for the chance to squeeze one of these beautiful tits and see if you can squirt anything out of it. Who will be first?"

Each of us threw another $100 in gold into the pot. Colonel Robais came forward first, and chose the pointed tits of Desidera. He took his position behind her, and she leaned back into him with her ass pressed into his crotch and her hands on his hips. As he reached for her tits, she bent her head back and gave him a kiss. "Buena suerte," she said, "Good luck." The Colonel got a good grip on both tits and squeezed them hard. I laughed at that and said, "Sir, have you never seen the slaves milk a goat? You have to pull on the nipples!" The Colonel grinned at me and seized a nipple in each hand and gave them a good pull, but without effect. He shrugged his shoulders and massaged each breast well anyhow, and then sat down.

Next M. Delacroix came forward. While we all knew him to be an infallible judge of money matters, we wondered what expertise he had with milky tits. His choice was the coloured Creole Belle. I had been eying those large puffy nipples and thought he had a good chance. M. Delacroix, always slow and careful in his judgment, approached Belle and studied his targets eagerly. Then he reached out both hands at once and ran his fingers around the puffy areola on each breast. Finally he grasped the maroon nipples between his thumb and forefinger and showed he knew more about milking than we gave him credit for. He pulled and squeezed, and then again, but without effect. "Eh bien," he said, and bending over gave each nipple a gentle kiss before returning to his place.

After him Mr. Jackson the American lawyer had a turn. We had no doubt that he would pick the Negro girl. Not only was he fascinated by the smooth black skin, but her large tits seemed to be ample milk containers so we thought he had a good chance. He choose the rearward approach, giving him a chance to press his cock up against her broad ass as his hands moved from her waist up onto those big boobs. He took his time feeling their roundness and softness, and then he grasped the black nipples and squeezed. His face fell when nothing spurted out, but Annemarie threw her head back and presented her thick lips to his and he sucked on those instead of her milk.

Now it was my turn. The wild Cajun girl Felicia was my choice. Her tits were upturned and had large nipples and I believed that might be a good sign, despite her flat belly. I reached out a hand to one, and caressed it gently. Did I see a tiny droplet form on the nipple? With high hopes I caressed the other boob with similar results. I knew what I was about now. I grabbed a nipple in each hand, and stroked it toward me strongly. My reward was a stream of beautiful white milk from each one, which splashed over my face. Cheers come from my compatriots, and my lips sought those winning tits and I sucked the warm milk into my mouth greedily.

Mme. LaFontaine came forward with the gold clinking in her hand. One of the remaining two men called out, "Madame, do we not get our chances?" Madame laughed and waved to the two remaining girls. Senor Martinez raced to Emilee, and Judge Beaulais to Grainne, and hopefully pulled on their tits. Having no luck then both decided to try one other way and greedily tugged the nipples with their lips. Then they rose up and shrugged, having had a chance to enjoy losing.

"Now, gentlemen, I ask each of you to take out a $20 gold piece and look at it." Wondering what was next, I drew one from my purse and held it in the palm of my hand. "How big around is it, gentlemen? Is there a man among you whose cock is that big around? I am sure there is. Consider how high a stack of $20 coins it would take to equal the length of your staff? Felicia, come here, my dear." The tall thin Cajun strutted forward. Madame took my $20 coin and laid it on the end table by my chair.

Felicia came toward me. She spread her legs until she was straddling the table. Her pussy was pulled wide open and the pink lips gaped. Slowly she lowered it down over my $20. I saw the lips clench, and she raised herself up to show an empty table where my coin had rested. Then she reached out and took my hand, rubbed it over her slightly juicy pussy, and took it to her lips for a kiss. I gave her a big smile and assumed my $20 was her tip.

But Madame continued, "Ah, now the game begins. Get your $20 coins out, mes braves. Felicia will circulate around the room from one table to the next. The winner will be the man whose coin she cannot pick up. He will, of course, give the first two coins back to Felicia, but the rest are to keep." Now here was a game we had not played before. I had no idea how many coins that girl could pick up but I was willing to see.

She began her circuit of the room. At the table next to me, I studied how she clenched her pussy lips around the coin. As she moved on her ass was turned to me and I could see how she leaned forward slightly to press her pussy flat against the table surrounding the coin. She tightened the cheeks of her ass with each pickup. I was watching the coins, but also thinking of some visit to the Palais when I would take advantage of that tight ass in bed.

She returned to me with six $20 coins up her pussy. I knew they would make a nice stack, but not nearly as long as any man's dick yet. Quickly she scooped up another of my gold pieces and passed on. Around the room yet again, my mind flashing between the count of coins and those twitching ass cheeks. For the third time she came to me. I calculated she had a $240 pussy now, and even with her tip that would be a nice amount to win. But she was far from finished. After she left with my third $20 piece, I saw that she had left a few drops of pussy juice on the table. I rubbed my finger in them and sniffed the enticing spell. Gambling was exciting, but sooner or later it would be time to choose one of these marvelous girls for further enjoyment.

After the third round she was carrying $360. I tried to visualize the height of a stack of that value. Surely it was as much as a good man's cock now. But easily she scooped up my fourth $20 piece, and the next three as well. Now with $400 inside her she came to the Colonel's table. He watched carefully as she seemed to make a great effort to pick up his coin, but she sighed and held it tightly in her pussy lips. She moved on to M. Delacroix. He pushed his gold out with one finger, hesitating slightly as he studied the wide spread lips of her cunt. She moved to the table and lowered herself. I saw her ass clench as she tried to encircle the coin, and then she rose up and lowered her pussy down again. After two tries, she stood up and shrugged her shoulders. Then she came in front of the banker, spread his legs out, and pushed her pussy toward his hands. He held out one hand, and massaged her pussy with the other, and a shower of $20 gold pieces spilled out.

Surely that was a banker's highest dream realized, a cunt that spilled out gold! I laughed at the appropriateness of the whole thing. M. Delacroix was following my thought because he laughed with me. Then he choose three $20 coins and handed them to Felicia. She leaned forward and kissed him and he rubbed her wet pussy as she did.

Madame returned to the stage smiling. "Gentlemen," she said, "I can see that playing with tits and pussies has had its effect. Each and every one of you is dressed in stylish tight trousers, and it is easy to see that you are all ready for action. Come into the dining room and I will explain the next game."

Burning with curiosity, we all followed her into the elegant dining room, with its large table that could accommodate at least thirty guests. It was draped in a white linen cloth that fell to the floor on each side, and six chairs were spaced near one end of it. "Gentlemen, choose a chair if you please." We all did so, noting that the chairs were spaced so far apart that dinner conversation would have been difficult.

The six girls, still naked, entered the room and gathered at the far end of the table, some distance from all of us. Madame joined them, and explained the next game. "Each of you must put his hands on the table in front of him. In a moment these lovely girls will crawl under the table and approach you. One of them will open your trousers and pull them down below your knees. Then another will approach you and rub your organ enough to stiffen it. After that, the game begins. The girls will move around under the table. When you feel a girl's lips on your cock, you must try to guess which one it is. Each guess requires you to put $100 on the table in front of you. When you guess correctly, you and that girl can retire to the rooms down the hall. The money you have in front of you will go to the girl. Are you ready, gentlemen?"

Here was another game we had never played. I felt my cock throbbing at the thought of what was to come. The girls disappeared under the table, hidden well by the cloth. Soon I felt hands unbuttoning my pants, and raised my hips a bit so she could slide them down. Those hands left, and another set of soft hands soon grasped my cock. I was already close to fully erect and it took very little rubbing to bring my rod to full stiffness. Then those hands left also.

I kept both of my hands on the table as required. The next sensation I felt was a soft tickle as a tongue flicked over the end of my waiting cock. It was very tantalizing and I let my mind focus on enjoyment. Soon soft lips encircled the head of my dick and sucked gently. I thought over the girls I had seen and tried to consider who might be doing that but I really had no idea. I could see expressions on the other men's faces ranging from contemplation to simple contentment. I waited to see who would make a guess.

M. Delacroix guessed "Felicia" but then frowned as that girl left him and he knew he was wrong. Colonel Robais suggested "Grainne" but giggle told him he had missed too.

The lips on my cock moved up and down with a twisting action. Could this be my wild Spanish girl? "Desideria," I called out, and a soft laugh from below the table told me I was wrong. I laid $100 in gold on the table. Soon another girl began to move her mouth up and down my cock quickly and for a moment I was too distracted to even consider naming her.

Mr. Jackson, the American, seemed to feel something he had been waiting for. "Ah," he said, "those plump lips must belong to my African beauty Annemarie." As he said that, the Negro girl emerged from under the tablecloth and rubbed her body all the way up his until her big tits were before his lips. He sucked at them hungrily, and then she led him down the hall to the bedrooms. We all chuckled, happy that our lawyer friend had his fantasy fulfilled. Meantime that second pair of lips were around my cock taking it deep into her throat.

Judge Beaulais made his guess and was wrong, then Senor Martinez called out Desideria and was rewarded by the fiery Hispanic girl climbing up his lap and leading him down the hall. I was getting very excited now. I thought the lips around my cock were small and soft, so I guessed "Grainne." Another giggle cost me another $100 in gold. The Colonel guessed "Belle" and lost $100, and M. Delacroix named "Felicia" and put his money on the table too.

Now I felt lips on my cock again, and they were working with amazing dexterity and skill. First circling the ridge at the top, then licking all the way down to my balls, then climbing back up to the head and rotating around it, they were driving me to ecstasy. I thought that only one of New Orleans' highly regarded octoroon girls could be that skilled, so I guessed, "Emilee," and smiling, the octoroon emerged from under the cloth and rubbed up my body. Her white tits came in front of my mouth and I sucked one of them into it, rolling the nipple with my tongue. Then she took my hand and we went down the hall to her beautiful bedroom, leaving the others still at their game. I wondered how much some of them might lose, and then decided I did not care.

Emilee's lovely white ass twitched enticingly as she walked. I could not resist getting my hands on it, and she smiled back at me as I did. She halted briefly to turn her head and press her mouth against mine, probing with her tongue deeply. Then we continued down the hall. As we entered the room, she turned to me and pressed her body up against mine, rubbing her tits on my chest and her pussy against my throbbing cock.

Swiftly she undressed me, taking great care with my soft linen shirt and my doeskin trousers. She had been well trained in dealing with gentlemen, I saw. My mind went to a popular song in the city, substituting her name into it: "You be nice to the gentlemen, Emilee, and they will be nice to you." This white skinned girl who could never mingle with white ladies in the city would surely find that the white men would enjoy her company here.

She rubbed her tits down my body and knelt before me, continuing the skillful blow job she had started under the table. Her mouth went up and down, around and around. She would leave my cock for a moment, and her eyes would flash at me as she teased. Then she would engulf it again and excite me with rapid strokes. Now she pulled back again, and rolled her fine tits over my cock, rubbing up and down. She twisted her chest back and forth so the nipples stroked the sensitive head of it.

Then she was pushing me back onto the bed. She slid over my chest and straddled my shoulders, pressing her dripping pussy into my lips. I ate it hungrily, finding the hard bump of her clit and working it with my tongue. Then she pulled back and turned around so I could fondle her fine white ass. Soon she turned and bent forward to suck my dick into her mouth again. Several fast strokes brought me close to the edge. She raised up and moved her hips over my crotch, lifting her pussy over my upright rod. Slowly, ever so slowly, she dropped down until her wet lips took in the tip of it. She twisted her hips and I groaned with my desire. Then she let it slide into her, deeper, deeper, deeper until it probed her innermost softness. Still slowly she raised up, sank down, up again, down again. My hips thrust up into here each time, harder and harder.

Now she drew it fully up into her, and I could see that she began to clench and unclench the cheeks of her ass. This contracted her pussy around my dick and drove me to the very edge of my climax. Then she stopped all movement, and I felt my cock throb as it was held tight in that deep wet tunnel. Once, twice, three times it throbbed, and I clutched her hips in agony and ecstasy. Then suddenly she began rising up and down as fast as she could, and I thrust right along with her. My climax was rising rapidly as her ass flashed in front of my eyes. Finally I grabbed her white cheeks and pressed it down onto my cock and shot my full juices into her in a mighty rending climax.

I fell back exhausted and she slumped forward, spreading the cheeks of her ass in front of my eyes and still holding my rod in her pussy. After a few minutes of savoring the warmth, I pressed gently on her butt and she rolled off me. As she had been taught, she went to the commode and poured warm water on a cloth and wiped me off. Then she offered me another cloth and I wiped my face and chest with it. Gently she picked up my clothes and helped me dress.

I took her, still naked, gently in my arms and lightly kissed her lips. Then I took out my purse and removed some gold pieces from it. "The rules of the game say you get $200 for my wrong guesses, my dear. But since my third guess was so very right I am adding another $200 to it." The coins clinked on the table and her eyes shone.

"I know you are a gentleman, sir. I hope to see you again many times," she said.

"You will, my octoroon beauty, you will indeed," I promised. Then I gave her one more gentle kiss and walked back into the parlour. One of the slaves went to the door and called for my carriage.

When it arrived, I could tell from the broad grin on Octavius' face that he had found what he wanted in New Orleans too. Both tired but happy, we headed for our hotel. I tried to add up my winnings and expenses but it tired my head so I gave it up. I resolved to spend a few days here and give the Palais du Sport more of my patronage.

12