MMF in the Chatroom

Story Info
A quick threesome in the virtual world.
1.9k words
4.13
21.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired by a MMF session recently experienced in the Literotica Chatroom.

We enter the private room a bit shy and nervous. K had entered the main chat room, both D and I had called out "Hi". After a few chit chat rounds D suggested getting a room for ourselves and we both agreed.

K is standing there in her short cotton skirt with long tanned legs. Her blouse is amply filled with her 30C breasts under the lacy fabric of her bra.

D is standing behind K, he moves in closer and starts to massage her breasts from behind. I drop to my knees in front of K and place my hands on her outer thighs. I move them up under the hem line of her skirt.

D begins to undo K's blouse, he mumbles into her ear that he has never felt breasts as perfect as hers before and peels back her blouse. He then moves his attention back to her bra which he lifts over K's breasts without undoing the clasp. K lets out a moan of satisfaction as her nipples jiggle and are now exposed to the air. D begins his assault on them.

I have now found the top of K's lace panties, I move my fingers under their silky top and begin to pull them down. As they hit the floor I place my head up under the hem line of her skirt and are confronted with the most perfectly shaved pussy I have ever seen. The pussy lips are starting to puff out and the aroma of womanhood hits my nostrils. I begin to harden as I lean forward and begin to massage the outer lips of K's pussy with my nose taking in all the smells and aromas.

K is now pinned between us, she can not decide which of the two attack fronts is causing her the most pleasure. Not being able to decide she just leans back into D's arms and enjoys the ride. D has now become hard and he positions his cock between the mounds of K's arse while beginning an up and down motion. Which causes K to now push her buttocks back into D's groin and sway her hips in rhythm. This means I now need to reposition my self and I reach up to undo the zip of K's skirt. As I pull the skirt to the floor I now undo my own belt and remove my trousers and shirt. D has had a similar idea and we are now all naked and ready for more.

D pulls K back onto the bed and positions himself so K has full access to his engorged member. I position myself under K so her pussy is right above my face and I move in for the attack. With K's motion bobbing up and down on D I only have to hold my tongue out and K's pussy moves over it. As things start to heat up I start to move my tongue in circular motions about K's now exposed clit and I hear muffled groans of pleasure as her mouth is otherwise occupied.

D is leaning back and now holding K's head trying to get her to slow but it is no good. K is getting too carried away with her stroking, and with her own sensations from my attack, that D has no more control and yells "I am cummmming, Ohhhhhhh my god. C-c-cummmmmmiing."

K pulls back, a little surprised at the pressure of the spurt from D. A small amount of cum seeps from her mouth. Just at that moment she feels the tension in her lower abdomen build and a electric spasm flows through her body making her clench her thighs around my head. I am trapped as her juices flow over my face and down her inner thighs. I lick up as much as I can as K rolls over and collapses on her back. Her face sprayed with D's seed and her cunt moist and ready for another attack.

K calls to me to come up beside her so she can now pay attention to my needs. While D positions his cum slick ramrod at K's opening. K gets me to straddle her face with my cock just above her lips. She is just about to open them and start to suck me in when D pushes forward and causes her to let out a little "Oh." of surprise. Seizing the moment I plunge my own cock into her mouth and start to pump her. She mumbles a complaint, but I am too carried away and continue to slide in and out allowing her saliva to lubricate my 6 1/2 inches. As K is definitely trying to say something she closes her mouth slightly, causing her teeth to rake down my blood engorged cock, I jump in surprise and pop out of her mouth. She immediately tells D to NOT stop pumping her cunt. And for me to get between her tits. I move back a little and grab each breast with a little too much force, K groans as I ram my cock between them. I start to move in rhythm with D as we both fuck K in time. K starts to squirm and then yells out for us to call her names. Call her names and fuck her hard.

D yells out "K you are a slutty whore. I am going to fuck your arse hard you arse fucking whore."

I reply with "K you are a bitch slut. Wank me hard you wank whore!"

K starts to respond with her own "Oh yessss, My god you two are the best, Oh my god give it to me."

Both D and I are now pumping as hard as we can. D's pelvis is slapping against K's and his balls are making a smack smack sound as they pound against K's arse. My motions are causing me to hit K's chin and she is bending her head down trying to catch the head of my cock in the "Oh" of her mouth.

We carry on for a few more minutes, and then it begins. My balls start to tighten in that all too familiar tension and I yell out "I am not going to last much longer." D is grunting as his strokes begin to quicken in pace. K is just carried away by the moment, she flings her head back and begins to cry "I'm cummming Ohhh Uuuuuu Arrg Cummmmming... mmmmFhhhhh F-f-fuuuuuck. You Mmmother Fuuuuuuckerrrrs." As she going into a spasm I pump a last time between her tits and spurt a massive load of cum onto her chin, neck and chest. I keep up the motion until I have been totally spent. D, feeling K's cunt tighten as she spasmed, makes one final push and his seed is spurted into her cunt with a cry of "Ooooompppphhhh... Fuuuuuuck. You are a fucking slut whore, you bitch cunt. I'm cummmmming."

As we both become spent into, or onto, K I fall to the side and D pulls back from K's cunt. Some of his man seed is starting to drip from her pussy down to her arsehole. D begins to massage the tip of his re-hardening cock against K's arsehole and she starts to lift her pelvis off the bed to meet his explorations. As we pause to get our thoughts back I lean over and start to kiss my cum from K's neck and chest and then move to plant a large tongue probing, gob smacking, wet kiss on her mouth. The combined taste of my cum, D's cum and her pussy juices from my face combine to make me begin to get hard again. As I break away from K's mouth I ask her if see has had any DP before. With a quizzical look she stammers "I-I'm not sure what that is?"

"Double Penetration," I answer back. "Both of us in you at the same time."

"N-no, but it sounds like something I would like to try. What do we do?"

I start by asking D does he want to be on the top, or the bottom. After a second or two he says "The top, I have her arse lined up and would like to explore further."

OK with me. I position myself on the bed, on my back and say to K "OK I am going to make myself hard again." As I stroke my cock to bring it back to full attention. "I need you to straddle me and sit on my cock."

"Oh like a cowgirl."

I smile back, you are starting to get the idea. "Now lean forward and kiss me." But she had already moved forward and had started to swing her breasts in front of my face. I got slightly distracted from the instructions while I dealt to the pendulums of womanhood dangling before me. But D knew what to do, he moved in to place his cock at the opening of K's arse. He started to push in, a little at a time. Just the head, and then he pulled back. K was riding me, feeling me in her cunt, and had to slow as D pushed forward again, this time moving more of his manhood into K.

K asks "Can you two feel each other?"

I reply "Yes, but not just yet. D has to be all the way in and we don't actually touch each other. We feel you through the small division between your cunt and your arsehole. There is a technical term for it, but who cares. It just feels good."

"Oh, that sounds good. D push it into to me big boy."

With that D re-enters K and this time pushes slowly until he is all the way in. As predicted I can now feel D through K and we start to move in rhythm. Because I am trapped on the bottom I cannot apply too much motion but as K is moving her body to get the full effect of D in her arse, she squirms on top of me and I get to play in the game.

D is now pumping K's arse with full long strokes that cause him to nearly pop out of her tight hole. But he pushes back in with greater force each time. The pace quickens, I start to feel K's cunt tighten on my cock as she reacts in her womanly way to the attention. "Fuuuuck your arse is so tight, you arse whore." yells D as his balls are now slamming against my sack and K's pussy lips.

As we moan and groan with the efforts, the pumping is getting quicker, the pounding faster, the slapping louder until we all cry "Cummmmmming. Yessssssss, Ssssssss Fuuuuuck I am going to bitch whack you you dirty whore. I'm fuuuuucking cummmming. Ahhhhhhh Yesssssss."

With that I let go another load into K's cunt which causes her to spasm in an effort to resist, this in turn brings D over the top and we all collapse in final wrenching shudders of ecstasy.

We lay for a moment, one on top of the other.

D then gets up and removes his now flaccid cock from K's arse. He now collapses on the bed spent of all his man juice and K rolls off me on the other side.

We lay on our backs for a moment or two with our own thoughts. I then ask K "So when someone asks for some DP, will you answer in the affirmative?"

K had to think for a second "Yes, I think so. You guys ready for some more?"

Thanks K and D, we have to meet up again soon and continue this story... lf