Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok."

She takes her clothes and puts them inside her humvee and the Vice Chief does the same and a few seconds later they gaze upon each other's naked bodies.

"Impressive," she admits.

"You're beautiful."

"We're you expecting sagging tits and wrinkly skin?"

"You're not old to me."

"Well I'm older than you. Alright let's this over with."

"Ladies first."

"Are you saying that because I'm old?!"

"No I'm saying that because I'm a gentlemen."

She enters the backseat of the passenger's side and then he enters.

"So here we are, what first?" He asks.

"Give me your cock." With that said she grabs hold and begins jerking him off and he caresses her left thigh and then touches her clit. He begins rubbing her trimmed orange hole.

A sticks a finger inside her orange hole and slowly goes in and out and then he twirls his finger and she moans. He does the same and she tickles his balls with her right hand.

They share another kiss and now her legs were wide open and he inserts another finger into her. His left hand gropes her right breast and leans down and gives her left nipple a flick with his tongue. A second later his whole mouth engulfs her nipple.

She moans loudly and her right hand grips his blond hair. He lets go of her left nipple and switches to the right.

She bites her upper lip as he fingers her faster and faster and then a flood of orange juice surges out and his hands were dripping wet. He licks her juices off his fingers and then they share another kiss and then she pushes him back and lower her head down and mouths his cock. "Oh god yes!" He breathes happily. She bobs her head as she continues to jerk his shaft. He rubs her back with his wet fingers and then goes to her hair and pats it.

She removes her mouth and kisses the head and then the shaft and balls. She gives his balls one last lick before straddling him and lowering herself down on his cock. Slowly her vaginal walls were stretched, it was such a different feel from what she got from her dad she noted.

She begins riding him and he gropes her asscheeks and smacks her right and then her left. "Such a naughty politician you are Vice Chief," she smirks.

"What did you expect, I am a politician after all."

She rides faster and he stick one finger in her ass making groan. Twenty minutes later she switches to the reverse cowgirl. She rides him forward and backwards and then up and down again and while she bouncing up and down he rubs her hard clit again with left hand while his right hand gropes her right breast.

She pulls off of him. "Hood now!"

They exit his car and she lays her back against the the hood with legs spread apart and he gets on his knees and begins licking and kissing her clit. "Oh yes!" She hissed and then he inserts his tongue into her orange hole, savoring all the orange goodness. She grips his blond hair again with both hands forcing him deeper into her orange hole. "Make this old hag feel young again."

A few minutes later she pulls him out and faces away from him and leans down on the hood. "You're not an old hag!" He declares and pulls apart her orange lips again and resumes licking, kissing, thrusting and sucking. She moans and groans loudly and grips his hair again. She was close now but then he stops and inserts his whole left hand in while his tongue was in her other orange hole.

"No other man's tongue has been in there, well none save my dad," she thought. He increases speed and then pulls out his hand and she lets go of his hair. He gets on his feet and gazes at her for minute. "Well are you going to finish it or not?"

"Of course, I just needed a moment to savor it."

"You'll have to make of time for that later, we don't need your agents getting worried and contacting Glendarah."

"I wish you could stay till dawn."

"That will come but only after victory over Zoya and Glendarah is dead now shut up and pluck the orange!"

His rubs his cock against her main orange hole and inserts it back in. He starts ramming hard into her. "Oh fuck," he sighs and grabs her short hair with his left and smacks her ass again with his right. They both moan and grown loudly and then he pulls out and turns towards facing him with her back against the hood again. He shoves his cock back in and has his left hand around her throat. He rams faster and faster and then she gains control by swinging him around with his back against the hood of his car. She bends down and licks his right nipple and then the left nipple as she rides him faster. They were clasping both hands. "I love you!"

"Take my orange ass now!" He pulls out and follows her as she made her way to the front seat of the passenger side and lays on it. He inserts his tongue back in and begins licking away. "You like eating orange, don't you?"

"Love it!" A few minutes later he inserts his wet cock inside nice and easy and begins thrusting in and out of her orange rear.

"Oh god yes! Just like...." He slaps her right asscheek hard. "Don't compare me to your dad, I'm my own man! He gave me his approval!" He starts ramming hard and give left asscheek a smack.

She couldn't help but smirk but then he suprises her by suddenly pulling out, flipping her on her back, lifting her legs up and sticking his back in her orange rear hard. "Oh that feels good."

"Yeah but it's about to get better." He slows down but then picks up speed again. Her legs were now around his neck and then he groans, explodes his load deep inside her ass and nearly falls out of the car but grab hold of the door.

She finds a tissue box in the glove compartment and hands it to him. "Hurry, I'm not finished yet."

Once he was clean he follows her to the car trunk. Shs gets onto the trunk and as he approaches her she grabs his cock with her feet and rubbing them. "Ohhhh!" He moans, not even Bernkastel did that. No he wasn't going to compare her to his ex even though that was impossible for them considering how many times they've been with their formers.

She goes up and down his shaft with the palms of her feet and then plays with his balls.

Once he's hard again he reinserts himself inside her main orange hole and she kisses him again. She moans loudly as he increases speed again. She wraps her arms and legs around him and her whole body is now on the window of the car.

He suddenly slams into her hard which makes her scream in pleasure and he does it again and again and again.

She cums and lays back as while he still pounds her and after five minutes she was in control again and she slams him on the on trunk and begins thrusting in and out of him. He pulls her head towards him and they kiss again. "Oh god I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

"Wait I'm not sterile!" She pulls out just in time and witnesses the seed torrent fall on the ground and then she gazes at him panting and smiling. She walks pass him and opens the passenger door and few seconds later both were inside staring at each other smiling but then her smile fades and she looks up at the ceiling of the car. "Echo was my mother's middle name. Symphony Echo Ashby."

"I see like Marius. What about the last name Wing?"

"It's always been humanity's dream to fly."

"Ok that makes sense."

She sighs. "Mom died when I was 16 and dad was.....he stopped smiling, I was concerned about him, I tried to get him to move on but he wouldn't. I didn't mean for it to happen, I just wanted to see him happy again so I became the substitute for mom. What a foolish thing I have done." She gazes at his endowment and then to her lack of it. "Don't you miss tit fucking your bimbo?"

He was perplexed but answers. "I understand why she defected but that doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me, that I cannot forgive."

"I'm going to kill her, understand? I hope you really understand that. I'M GOING TO KILL HER."

"She's fully out of my heart, the die had been cast. Do what you have to do."

She nods and kisses him again before exiting his car and heading back to her humvee. She puts back on her clothes and she notices him still parked and sighs. "Just imagine if that load was inside of me, can't afford that otherwise I would have no choice but to stay. I've pacified him so he won't come after me. I'm sorry but I'm the only one who can swim in this darkness, Vice Chief. I will disappear and you will kill Glendarah and lead your people. You'll find a new girl and forget this old hag."

To be continued...