Mocha Point

Story Info
Escape from it all that is well worth it.
5k words
4.41
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jts
jts
1 Followers

For two years, I have been wishing, dreaming and asking him to go with me. You would think that he would appreciate a few days in nature. Shit-as much as he smokes trees, being amongst them and smoking some has got to be an even higher experience. But I ain’t begging no man to be with me. Like I said, I’ve wanted this time away from the kids, work, bills and even him.

I got angry this last time I mentioned the getaway and he started to give me his excuse. I didn’t even hear it! Before he could get the words out of his mouth, I was quoting a “Cedric” line, “I’m a grown ass woman, I’ll go by myself.” I was mostly just talking trash until he questioned that very womanhood with “Yea right, your punk ass ain’t going nowhere by yourself!” That was Monday. Today is Friday and I’m in my Volvo, listening to Will Downing, driving to Upstate NY. It was a pay week and President’s Day weekend. Money and an extra day off! I had to do it!

He watched me pack, snickering, as if I wouldn’t really go by myself. My kids kept asking if I would be scared and if they could come along. The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that it might really be good for me to get away.

I mentioned my trip to my boss, Mr. Stein, as I was searching online trying to find a cabin. It was February and cold and I didn’t know anything about any cabins. Sure enough, he had a few buddies that he golfed with that had “winter havens”, as he called them. He gave me their numbers, I contacted them and Mr. Matthew’s was available this weekend. He called it Mocha Point and I could go and stay for free. It can’t get much better than that. This trip was meant to be; it was too easy to come together.

So here I am. I have just pulled off the interstate and I feel like I just opened an imaginary closet door and been exposed to a new world. The sky is magnificent. It has opened up even wider and the color of it is so serene. I even turned off the CD player. The trees are tremendous in size and their branches, although covered in snow, seem to extend and welcome me.

I glance at the directions and notice again that the road I am looking for is called Velvet Way. “Let me find out that Mr. Matthews likes dark things” I say and chuckle. Up until this point, I guess I had just assumed that Mr. Matthews was white, but maybe I was wrong.

My directions tell me that this is my final road and my destination is 7 miles up. I feel so light and free. The road is full of curves and is covered on both sides by trees. There is no snow on it, as the trees provided a shelter. I see a family of deer ahead on my left in the open space past the trees. They are not even frightened by the sound of my car. It is as if they know that anyone in this area doesn’t need to be feared and that alone gives me peace.

I am amazed that I am not scared at all. It is true that I don’t like being by myself. I don’t like the dark, but this feels different. This place feels safe and I feel secure.

I am so busy admiring the deer family that I don’t even notice the cabin at first.

It is the most amazing place I have ever seen. To call it a cabin is clearly not enough. It is massive and is constructed from huge bleached logs. There are windows that go from the floor to the roof on the front and rear of the cabin. Once parked, I just stand there, admiring the beauty.

Mr. Matthews has told me that his nephew lived on the land and that although he had told him that I wanted some “me” time, that I shouldn’t be surprised if the nephew made sure I had everything that I needed. The family used a mailbox out back for guests. I was told to make a note of anything I needed and place it in the box. Mr. Matthews assured me that I would probably never see him-that his name was Dale and he usually kept to himself, that he didn’t care for city life. Dale built the cabin and because he wasn’t married or attached he, cared for the family land. He was a ranger and lived on the property in another home.

Inside, I notice the bookshelves are as tall as the windows and full of all different types of literature. The interior of the home is not as rustic as I would have thought. Someone younger or more eclectic had remodeled this space. The furniture, while still wood, is much more contemporary and the place feels more like a home than just a vacation cabin.

There is stunning African art and sculptures placed all through the space.

I walk around and admire the family pictures. Amongst all of the women in the pictures, I only notice three men. I smile to myself at the thought of any of them being the man beautiful enough to construct this home. I wonder which one of these fine ass men were considerate enough to have a fire already lit for my arrival. I will leave a thank you in the box Mr. Matthews told me about.

I walked around for a few more minutes before I reminded myself that I had the next three days to see everything in here.

As I carried the bags up to the bedroom, I cursed myself for bringing so much stuff. I’m in the woods, alone-there will be no going out, probably no need to put on anything other than my jeans and a t-shirt for outside and that same t-shirt and some panties for inside, if that!

The upstairs is completely open space. There is a king sized poster bed in the middle of the floor. There is a skylight directly over the bed and I can’t wait for nightfall to look at the stars. How can anyone design something so amazing and not live in it.

I place my bags in the closet, take off my shoes and go stand at the window. I can see another cabin from up here. There is someone standing in that window, looking over here. I assume that it must be Dale. I fold my hands and bow to say thank you to him, and he responds by spreading his arms as if to welcome me to all that I can see. I am kind of disappointed that I may not get to meet him.

I thought for sure that no woman would actually come here alone. Most women wouldn’t. She’s different though and this stranger piques my curiosity. I saw how she stopped the car and watched the deer family; the look of astonishment on her face when she turned and faced the cabin. It made me smile with pride. She admired my work and I can tell she appreciates things small and large. That’s a good thing. I can’t deny how beautiful she is. She was natural-no make-up, no designer clothes, nice and thick! I felt my body warm staring at her and I realized that it had been quite some time since I had actually cuddled with a woman. It has been over two years since a woman caressed me. I had just wanted to start a fire for the guest, but for sure she had started one in me-and it felt so right.

Even the refrigerator is stocked with food. There is a note on the counter that read:

Welcome to your home for the weekend. Should you need anything, leave a note in the mailbox out back. I check it several times a day when guests are here, and will make sure you are taken care of. Hope your stay is all that you hoped for. Dale

I write back: You know if I get too comfortable, I will never leave. Your “invisible” hospitality” is very much appreciated. Your home is beautiful and your taste in art amazing. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to my stay.

After placing it in the box I return inside. I want to dance, I say out loud to myself. There is no one here and it will relax me. I have taken two semesters of belling dancing and don’t get to practice it much outside of the class. This is just the right place to enjoy it.

After putting the CD in and doing some stretches; I close my eyes and begin to feel the music. There is just enough light and darkness to allow me to use the window as a mirror. It’s been a while since I danced, but it immediately comes to me. The hand movements, the hips, the neck-I still got it and I smile at my reflection because I feel so beautiful.

I’m not spying on her-I saw her put a note back in the box and thought she needed something. As I turned to leave, I could see her in the window. She was stretching and the fire I felt earlier was now an inferno. She is dancing and I am under a spell watching her. She has on a scarf with bells on the ends of it and I can only imagine how they must sound hitting against her thighs. I can’t decide whether I want to watch her hips or her breasts or the way she is making her arms dance above her head. My dick is rock hard and I can’t help but stroke it to relieve the intensity. Her moves are so graceful and I feel as if she is giving me a private show and I can’t get enough.

The music seems to be taking me away to Egypt. I feel as if I am dancing in raw silk and gold, instead of my wife-beater and thong. I should’ve brought my costume. I am imagining a king sitting in front of me, enjoying my private show and it actually feels like someone is watching me and that is making my moves more intense. I am trying to please him. I can see him smiling and racking his brain, wondering how to make me his. The song stops and snatches me out of my daydream. I open my eyes and I see him. He is leaned up against the tree, staring. I am immediately turned on. I can see his outline and his eyes. He is tall and has a nice frame. I smile and he smiles back. I shake my hips quickly to make my bells jingle and he puts his hand over his heart. He blows me a kiss and walks towards his truck. I stand there unsure of if I should go outside or let him go. I decide to stay still. I am enjoying this. He has made me feel so beautiful and I don’t want the feeling to leave yet.

Damn-she saw me! She smiled though and she didn’t seem angry. I meant no disrespect and I will tell her so. I would love to thank her for reminding me of just how much of a man I am, how good it feels to actually desire a woman’s touch.

I write…

Dale-

I can’t remember the last time I felt as beautiful in a man’s eyes. At first I thought I was imagining that I was being watched but when I looked out and saw you, I could see the admiration (or was that desire…smile) in your eyes. By the way, my name is Simone. I know that you prefer not to be bothered, but I would love to meet you. Hopefully you are just as curious.

Simone

I put the note in the box with one of my finger cymbals on top, so that he has a souvenir and smile. I look around hoping to catch a glance of him, but don’t.

When I took my quick tour earlier I hadn’t entered the master bathroom. It is a spa of my own. The tub is a whirlpool and as I stand here feeling the results of my dancing all through my legs, I enjoy the fact that I will have it all to myself. It sits next to a window and as I soak and look at the stars, I find myself thinking of Dale.

I fell asleep in the tub. I wake up freezing and as I step out and wrap the thick bath sheet around me, I realize that this is the first time I actually needed something out of my bags. Everything I need is right here, except for my Carol’s Daughter Body Soufflé’. As I am smoothing the cream on, looking in the mirror, I enjoy my own looks. I’m not ugly, not exotic or supermodel material either, but nice. The cream has my skin feeling like butter and glowing. I put on yellow lace boy cuts with the matching camisole and admire the feel of the lace on my skin. I feel better than I have felt in months-I needed this trip for so many reasons.

I go downstairs looking for something hot to drink. I decide on some hot chocolate, since the smell from my cream is so strong. I overfill my cup with whipped crPme, grab my journal and lay on the fur rug in front of the fireplace. The feel of the fur on my skin and the ambiance of my environment immediately put me back to rest. Aside for a few licks of the whipped crPme, I didn’t even sip my hot chocolate.

I’m not going to respond with another note, I’ll introduce myself. That’s the least I can do, hell, she made my shit hard and more importantly, and I can’t get the dancing visual out of my mind.

I yell hello from the kitchen and get no response. Her car is here though, so I know she is somewhere close. I could see the lights and her silhouette as she bathed. The fire is lit but low, so I grab a couple of logs and go to put them in the fireplace. I almost step on her. All I can do is kneel down slowly and place the logs at my side. She is lying on a fur rug and as I run my hand across the fabric, my hand is inches from her skin, which is glowing under the light of the fire. I want so much to touch her. To feel her softness. She has on what looks like a pair of shorts with a matching top, but both pieces are lace. She is on her stomach and the shorts cut right above the curve of her ass. I am weak! The fire, the colors, and the scent of her…I am not just aroused, I am at peace. Right here, I am floating. I desire to taste the thick of her thighs and the valley on the back of her knees. I should go- I know it, but I can’t move. So I sit here on the floor, leaned up against the couch, tasting her scent, watching her breaths until the unattended fire goes out…

I know immediately that he has been here when I wake up. I can smell him, the fire has been catered to and I didn’t have this blanket on me. I can still feel his body heat. I wonder if I snored-I laugh at my stupid thoughts. He saw me! Now what! I smile as my mind starts playing different scenarios to me. It’s 6:30 in the morning, the sun is on its way up and he has got to be hungry…I got this! Everything you could possibly think of is here in this house. I batter up some chicken wings, and slice some potatoes. I dice up some peppers and onions and mushrooms. This is a gourmet kitchen and I am playing the part of a gourmet chef. I don’t even know this man, don’t know what he may like or dislike. But he has to eat, right? I’m hungry!

I pack everything up in a Rubbermaid container, and drive down the road to his cabin.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do-I’m here in front of his house, which by the way may not be as massive as the one I am staying in, it is still just as gorgeous. I’m here now-I’m a bad bitch this weekend aren’t I. I walk in, I tapped lightly, but he didn’t answer, so I tried the knob. I came in the back door so I put the container on the counter. I walk into the living room and on down the hall when I don’t see him. He is laid across a king sized bed. I am scared to go closer-it is only now that I think that I am violating his space, that although my intentions are sincere, he may not appreciate them.

I reach the foot of the bed. He is very tall-6’3 or more and as dark as the base of the trees here. He is fine and his lips are-good lord! He has the man lay, hand resting inside his boxers. But the tip of monster is just outside the leg of his boxers on his thigh. The mushroom part is thick and angled. If this is “slightly firm” then when he is stimulated, Oh My! My clit immediately begins to throb and I am instantly wet. My mouth is hot and begins to water as I think of how well that thick part would fit in between the roof of my mouth and the valley on my tongue. I wonder if he appreciates the fact that I warm head differently than any porno I have ever seen. How I savor the taste and the moans.

He is sound asleep. I want to lie next to him and rest my head on his chest. I return to the kitchen before I start cooking some shit up in here.

I drop the first batch of chicken into the fryer and start mixing the batter for waffles. I wonder how long it will be before the smells wake him.

I am here at the entrance of my own kitchen, watching a woman that I don’t even know move around in it like its hers and this shit feels so right!

When I first smelled the food I though I was dreaming. I looked out the window and saw her car. She’s doing her thing is all that I could think. I showered and here I stand, wondering if I make a move or will I just follow her lead. She is standing with her back to me. I walk up on her until I can feel the heat from her body and ask, each word in a different ear-What-are-you-doing-in-my-kitchen?

I can’t move, my heart is racing and I just dropped the bowl I had in my hands. I didn’t hear him come behind me, but I could feel heat on my back and before I had a chance to turn, he was in my ears. He teased me with his voice and I am so thankful that my hair is down and blocking my neck from the danger of his breath on it. I turn and face him. He places his hands on the counter on either side of me to trap me in, but I got this!

Good Morning, I say. I thought you might be hungry. I wanted to meet you, is that a problem? I smile and think how bold my ass is being.

I see he says and his voice sends chills up my back. I am very, very hungry, what can I do?

As bad as I want to tell him to do me, I tell him that I am doing all of the work, to sit, relax, read the paper, watch the news-whatever.

He says that he prefers to watch me and does just that.

The food was wonderful. It’s been so long since I cooked like that. He ate everything. The vibe was amazing. We talked freely and enjoyed each other’s company. I went to start the dishes and he told me to leave them. At the sink he walked up on me again, but this time when I turned to face him-I step closer to him until our bodies are just touching and told him that I didn’t want to leave anything incomplete and turned back to the sink.

In my ears this time he said that he didn’t want me to leave at all and turned me back to him. We stared at each other for a few minutes, till I couldn’t take it anymore. I asked and insisted at the same time that he kiss me. I go up on my toes to meet it and I melt as his lips touch mine. He opens his mouth and I tease him a second by licking his lips before he catches my tongue and sucks it gently. I like to touch and so I do. I touch his neck, his back, his ass. I pull myself closer to him. He hasn’t touched me yet-his hands are still on the sink. When I ask why he says that everything is very good, that I was awakening feelings that he hasn’t felt in a long time. I tell him that he is doing the same. I take his hands from the sink and place them on my cheeks. I kiss each one of them and move them down the sides of my body. He rubs his hands up and down my hips, around to my ass-which he squeezes and slaps lightly. He lifts me, sets me on the counter and rests his head on my neck. His hands are tangled in my hair. I lick his neck and his ears and the outline of his lips. I can only imagine how aroused he is-my blood is boiling in my pussy. The tips of my fingers are ice cold and my nipples are trying to push through my bra. He has been feeling on my breasts and as he pulls away, he looks at them to see if my nipples are really what he is feeling. I notice how hungry his eyes are.

I take his hand and place it under my shirt, directly on my nipples so that I can feel his skin on mine. He lowers his head and sucks each one; slurping and making me go a level wetter each time I hear it.

I wrap my legs around his back and pull him closer. I can feel him now. I caress it and trace my finger along his length and cup it to feel the fatness.

He asks if it would be enough and I laugh for getting busted. I tell him that from what I can feel, it seems fine.

He puts his finger in his mouth sucks it and asks if he can measure. I move my legs apart. Once in my boy cuts he plays with my curls. Pulling the strands, admiring their softness. His finger is deep in me now and his thumb is tapping my clit. He kneels and places his mouth completely over my pussy. His tongue and his thumb wrestle on my clit. I try to fight. To remove his head from my pussy, but my hands react with a mind of their own. They push his head deeper into my garden. I try to resist, but I lose; all muscle, all strength, all of my power and a whole bunch of sweet juice on his lips.

He is licking my thighs and his lips as if he wants more and before I can regain my complete composure, my body is exploding on his face again. I am so weak and although it feels like I am making a great effort to get off of this counter, I am not moving. He finally stands and helps me to do the same.

jts
jts
1 Followers
12