Mockingbird Ch. 02

Story Info
Belle gets fucked by her black crush from childhood.
2.8k words
4.31
16k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. Appeal

Every time I touched my clit before sleeping I thought of Marcus. He'd become very buff over the summer. Busy as well, with work. Besides, my dad almost never went away, and that left very little opportunity for us to ever see each other. I still felt certain anxiety about my father finding out what we'd done because of some nosy person that saw us. Or maybe someone that just happened to be flashed and shocked by one of the most disgusting sights for them.

One time, when my dad had left and would be gone for a few hours, I followed the path to his house, which wasn't very far, but I still feared that my dad would somehow come back and search for me, and worst, find me. But I was able to spot Marcus' upper body, and his gaze looking down at something on his lap, through the window of his house.

Drool was leaving my mouth. The shapes forming on his arms made me horny. I just needed to hear his deep voice to get wet. I called him from the window and knocked on it. He smiled after looking at me and then got up. That was a book he'd been holding, and he left it somewhere before walking towards me.

''See something you like?'' he said after opening the window. He noticed how desperate I probably looked.

''I missed you so much!'' I told him. His face got closer to mine. The smile narrowed and his lips took mine. His kiss was innocent, like the one we'd had a long time ago. He gave me a closed-mouth kiss after another, and I gave some back and tried not to smile too much in between kisses. When he pulled back, I spoke.

''Why haven't you come to see me?''

He sighed.

''I've been so busy.'' he told me ''I'm actually doing homework right now.''

His hands unfolded my arms and took my wrists. As I let him move my body, he helped me enter the bedroom. I turned to look at his books and notebooks, but his shirtless body kept getting more attention from me.

Then I took his wrists and looked at his eyes. My palms slid up his back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I thought he would kiss me again but he slipped his hand down my jeans, from the front. He touched my pussy lips through my panties. His other hand also went down my jeans to touch my ass.

He softly brushed a fingertip on my clit. Over my moans I barely heard him whisper something like ''Love your horny smile.''

The amazing feeling of his fingers on my pussy stopped for a moment, because he took his hand out to take mine. I got further to let his hand press mine against his crotch. It was hard and I could feel its girth. His brown eyes closed as I caressed it over his jeans. His breathing almost sounded like a moan, a deep one. He stopped pressing my hands against him, but I kept softly rubbing my hand on it as if trying to massage a bruise softly. He rubbed my tits over my shirt. It was clear I wasn't wearing a bra, from the way the shape of my nipples was visible.

As soon as I got on one knee and touched his fly to open it, he stroked my cheek.

''No, I want to do it to you now.'' he said and when I got up, he touched my chest with his left hand and his right one pointed to the bed. I laid down on it and he, looking at me, took off my jeans and got even closer to take off my panties. He opened my legs even more and smiled.

''Do you like it?'' I asked him.

''It's beautiful.'' he said ''You've got a nice pussy.''

''Thank you'' he got lower and with his fingers he got my pussy lips apart and I saw his tongue get close to my clit. I wasn't able to measure the loudness of my moans at first. I felt I needed to kick something so the pleasure wouldn't damage my brain.

''Fuck'' I kept repeating when I started getting used to the wet feeling of his tongue around my clit. He hadn't gotten to my clit directly yet. His lips sucked on mine like he was french kissing my pussy. All parts of it were dripping with his saliva and my wetness. It felt cold when he stopped.

''I bought something for you'' he said. I thought it was going to be something like a teddy bear or flowers, but he actually took a box from under his bed to open it and reveal some sort of white wand with a big head. It had a space for batteries. I immediately thought it was something boring and unromantic, and I asked him what it was.

He raised a brow though he smiled. ''It's a vibrator.''

Since I kept staring at it, he spoke again.

''Want me to show you how it works?'' he asked. I nodded and started closing my legs but he touched my thigh to stop me. He clicked something on it and the top part started vibrating. With only a touch of the thing on my clit I made a sound close to a scream. But he didn't stop. He lowered it so it touched my little hole's opening. I had to move my legs away from the machine.

''What's wrong?'' he asked.

''It's too much.'' I said ''I don't wanna come so soon.''

''You can do it more than once.'' he said, like suppressing laughter, before taking the vibrator again and getting my legs apart from each other, somewhat forcibly.

''No!'' I shouted. His hand took my waist and his other hand took one of my tits.

''Hey'' he whispered ''Calm down.''

''It feels too good.'' I told him. He left the vibrator on his bed and for some moments I felt bad for having rejected his lovely gift.

''Okay, then. Let's try this.'' he said and kneeled down in front of his bed and placed his lips on my pussy lips. It's like he loved my cunt and wanted to make my favorite part of my own body feel amazing. Then he touched the outside of my hole with his tongue and it felt so good I needed to kick something again. I guess he enjoyed to see me unable to deal with pleasure, since when I kicked the bedpost he also started touching my clit and I screamed again, this time it sounded more like a moan. I had never felt so out of control in the best of ways. His movements told me how to feel and my body just obeyed him.

"Get up" he whispered. He took the hem of my shirt and lifted it, and I helped taking it all off, and he stroked my ass and one of my tits for some seconds while breathing on my neck.

''Get on your knees'' he said. I was about to show some love back to his cock. I did as told and then he unzipped his fly and I went directly to take the base.

''Wait'' he said and took it himself.

I got even closer. With the help of his hand, his shaft touched my cheeks, I loved the sweaty scent of his cock. He made me rest my head on the bed and rubbed the head of his cock against my neck, then lowered to kiss my neck. This made me moan, making me look more sensitive than I would have liked to seem. It made me feel so loved by him and his cock. Then he stroked my face with the tip of it, rubbed his shaft along my closed lips and then ran the tip on them. As soon as I parted my lips, the head went inside. I sucked on it and then licked the head all over. I focused on his face so much that I didn't notice when he pulled down his pants. With his hand, he lifted his cock to show me his balls. Also got them closer, touching my mouth. I opened it again and was able to only suck on one of them at a time. His delighted face looked back at me. I didn't mind the hair on his balls, and even kissed them so that he'd have no doubt I was liking it and that I was a slut. I rubbed my cheeks, wet with spit, on his balls too. At this point at least the lower half of my face was covered in my own saliva. When I started touching my clit and he noticed, he told me to put my whole back on the bed.

His fingers softly caressed my asshole without much warning.

''You got a nice little one.'' he said, pressing on it, probably trying to get his finger inside.

''You want anal?'' he asked me. I felt unprepared ''I ain't got no condoms to stick it in your pussy.''

''Why do you need that thing so you stick it there?''

He didn't seem surprised at my ignorance. This strange patience is something I couldn't appreciate until later.

''It's so you don't get pregnant.''

I tried to act unsurprised as if I were remembering that which I had learned before.

''Uh... What if I get pregnant with anal?'' it was suddenly making sense that I hadn't gotten pregnant from my dad more than once.

''You won't'' he got his head closer and kissed my pussy again, on my clit and around it. He started slipping my wetness to my asshole, and then stuck his finger inside my pussy to get more of it. As he stroked my asshole more, he sucked a little on my clit again. Some of my wetness actually went down to my asshole by itself. I was much wetter than I'd ever been when masturbating, more than before in general.

He was finally able to get his finger inside of my ass. My gasp was small but I could hear it.

''How does that feel?''

''Weird.'' I said, but only after a moan that stated something different. It did feel weird, but also nice. It landed on me that sex was beyond physical, and that wanting it made all the difference. Maybe that's what made me seem desperate.

"You'll probably need more than that, though." he said, and took out a bottle of what I recognized as lube. My dad used it too. He didn't tell me what the rubber things were for though, probably so that I wouldn't try it with other guys.

"Lie on your stomach." he said. His wording was cold-hearted, but his voice was soft. It seemed deliberately soft, and it was a constant thing. Like he was trying to seem as unthreatening as possible.

When I did just that, he started rubbing that on my asshole, and inside it with his finger. It sounded also like he rubbed some on his own cock.

"Now lift your ass." he said. There was no more innocence for me to show. I knew exactly what he wanted. My face ended up almost buried on his bed and my ass was at the right level for him to fuck it. I expected some pain, but also wanted to know what it was like to have a man's cock in my ass in a situation where I actually wanted it badly.

"Marcus"

"Hm?"

"I want it." I said. I felt myself smile. It was nice thinking I had two holes for him and he could just take anything. He wanted to use my asshole that day, he could. But I also wanted him to know that it was not a reluctant submission, that I wanted to be face-down for him and just put both holes right up there for him to fuck.

"Of course you do" he said. I separated my asscheeks with my hands to make it easier for him, and he started going in right after that. It was slightly painful at first, as he went in deeper. But there was less pain as it went on, and it became just invasive. His cock was so warm that the lube ever being cold left my memories. It was picturing myself being fucked in a way that some people saw as humiliating that got me really into it. I reached for my clit again. This invasion of my asshole was alright by me, and my pussy reacted to it by pulsating as if asking him to have two cocks and fuck me in both holes at the same time. All this time I hadn't been making much noise, although I hadn't noticed until he asked:

"You liking it, baby?"

"Ugh, yes." I said. Maybe I didn't sound that convinced, since he reached for that wand again. I knew when I heard the vibrations.

"You'll like this more."

When he barely made the tip of that wand touch my clit, I couldn't hold back a loud moan.

I also couldn't say anything that made sense or even seemed like words as he kept fucking my ass and pressed that thing against my clit. The scene probably made me look like some animal, and I considered that it couldn't be that sinful after all, if we'd been made to feel so much pleasure from what was in our own bodies. What made me orgasm was picturing the fucking as if I were a third person, looking at this girl who had completely failed at appearing pure, with her ass in the air, getting fucked in the ass and liking it. More spit came out of my mouth, and I could only say more incoherent things, I don't think I managed to say his name fully even. I was just thinking of fucking, and that it was really the most accurate word to describe what we were doing, rather than more proper terms like 'having sex'. I started focusing on his heavy breathing, sometimes closer to moans, and figured out he was about to cum.

"You want it in your ass?" he asked.

"Yeah." I could say.

"Hold it" he quickly said, and I took the vibrator to place it on my own clit. He pressed on my ass with both his hands, as if wanting to hold on to it while cumming.

What made me orgasm was the feeling of his cock pleasuring itself in me, and only me being in charge of my own pleasure. I wasn't fucking, I was getting fucked. Only a couple seconds after that, I was able to feel his cum filling my ass. He got his cock out with a long sigh and kept a couple fingers forming a barrier between my ass and pussy.

"Lie on your back now." he said. I did so. He grabbed for some tissues that he placed under my ass. Then he fell beside me and I made space for him on the bed. I didn't expect him to hug me, and he didn't. But I enjoyed him being beside me on his bed. Maybe half an hour had passed when he told me that it was getting close to the hour his father would come home.

"Alright, let's see each other later." I said to him "I'll come as often as I can."

"Yes." he said quickly, then changed subjects ''Listen, I wanted to tell you something since I left your house last time I saw you.''

"What is it?" I looked at him in the eyes. For some reason I expected a love confession, but I wasn't disappointed anyway.

He looked at my face in a way that I interpreted as loving. His eyes looked at mine, and also at my lips "What happened that day. I think it was a bit much from me. You shouldn't have done that with a stranger-"

"But you're not a-"

"Belle. Let me finish." he went on "And I shouldn't have done that either."

"I'm... I wanted it."

"Yeah, so did I. But I don't usually do that. We should have already been dating, at least. Before doing all that shit."

That was precisely the time to pretty much ask whether he just felt sorry for me or really was attracted to me.

"So... are you now my boyfriend?"

"Yes." he said "If you want that too."

I took his face softly with my hands and went to kiss his neck, but he was faster.

"Now let me taste my own dick again." he said, and pulled me closer by the waist to take my lips with his. I let his tongue in, and he caressed the back of my neck while giving me his goodbye kiss.

I was glad he didn't ask about me leaving school again.