Model & Madame Melissa Ch. 01

Story Info
Lingerie at its finest.
1.2k words
4.07
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the large soft chair and enjoying the scents of the boutique and the very fine dresses Jen was trying on and being photographed in, made me think back to the morning escapade and the road almost not taken. Jen had asked me to come with her to upstate NY from the City, and I had to think twice as there was so much March Madness basketball on TV and my long standing commitments to be at the bar with friends but her gentle stroke of my rising morning hard-on was all that was required. A flutter of her beautiful eye lashes and a puckered lips kiss had me spinning 180. My plans changed that morning and now I was wondering where they were going; I was settled in for a not to be missed fashion show and more.

That soft chair was surrounded by the velvet drapes. The photographer's lights of a temporary studio setup in the boutique: Madame Chamblis gave off an intense bright light. A glow that kept me wanting a pair of sunglasses to protect my still foggy head from the all night escapades Jen and I had enjoyed.

The proprietress, Melissa was a very good friend and frequent employer for my girlfriend Jen. Jen and I enjoyed the many 'extras' photos we had of her in all of the various silky lingerie and diaphanous gowns that looked so great on her. Melissa had roomed with Jen at college and now 4 years later, Melissa was the owner of a growing but very intimate salon. In college they had clerked together at Victoria Secret in the mall. Jen was often the prime lingerie model when one of the customers wondered how something might look on their daughter and were looking for a figure that was closer to her vary shapely 36C-24-36 watch glass figure for the evaluation. Today, Jen had agreed to come up and spend the day modeling for a collection Melissa was going to be advertising on the web. It was a full day shoot and she had asked me to come along with a promised reward at the end of the day.

Melissa would often comment that Jen had the perfect model's body but her devilishly sweet and kinky mind was much more beautiful. Melissa herself was attractive and often dressed in business 'provocative' attire. A sheer silk blouse with a visible French lace bra but covered over with a blazer or shawl to seductively cover her very full bosom. Today she wore a skintight leather skirt and very tall black patent heels. Her seamed stockings were straight out of the fashion models of the 50's. Melissa was single as far as we knew and just terrifically witty. She often talked to Jen for an update on how our love life was; sometimes prying for the details and to help fuel what may have been even more kinky fantasies of her own, the two would conspire on the phone for hours. Occasionally I would come by Jen's apartment to find her late at night with phone in one hand and vibrator in the other and the only explanation I would have is "Melissa was at it again."

When we arrived at the studio at 10 am, the photographer was still setting up and getting the lights and cameras just so for the photography session. Melissa greeted Jen as she often did with a European kiss on each cheek and then a soulful kiss on her lips. Jen is always delighted to be in her company. For me, Melissa hugged me and spent just a bit longer than usual rubbing against me and pulling me to her. I wasn't sure if it was she wanted me to feel her now hardening nipples or if she wanted to re-affirm what Jen may have told her about my package but given the rising color in her cheeks she was happy with her assessment and impact on me. Jen was whisked away to the main dressing room and Melissa came back to give me my assigned seat. She leaned over the back of the chair as I relaxed and gave me a bit of commentary about the day. Her perfume was heavenly and mixed with the general potpourri scents of the room to give an olfactory delight. Her warm breath on my neck as she gave me the description of the collection and number of items made me adjust my position in the chair. Her hands came to rest and then ever so briefly kneaded my shoulders as she left to see if Jen was ready with the first item. I couldn't take my eyes off her swaying hips and sexy calves as she walked away. The room was charged with sensual tension that was palpable and causing certain heart palpitations when Jen appeared.

Jen was modeling a very sensual first bustier that wrapped around her very full chest just perfectly. Her matching ensemble was making me shudder that this was going to be photographed and displayed. Very little was left to anyone's imagination and the photographer's audible quick gasp and admiration for her subject only reinforced what I am sure her viewing public would be feeling. My cheeks were growing somewhat flushed as Jen smiled broadly at me and asked if I liked it. I was almost at a loss for uttering words but got the frog out of my throat long enough to say hoarsely "Yessss".

While Jen posed for the photographer, Melissa helped suggest views and props to use. The photographer worked her craft and each pose became more pleasing and alluring. Melissa came around to the back of the chair to whisper into my ear "Just adorable"... "She is just so perfect for this collection." For anyone who thinks modeling is a few quick snaps and they are done, he needs to sit through a day. It's lots of hard work. While Jen was posing and shots were snapped, Melissa was pressing against the back of my head and shoulder with her very generous cleavage and running her hands over my shirt giving me a commentary on where the lingerie came from and the designer's background. Unlike a basketball game, I am not sure I was listening to what she was saying as much as realizing the effect she was having on my rising cock. Her glossy red nails were stroking innocently enough over my chest but she paid close attention to the budding nipples she noticed becoming more visible under my thin cotton shirt; and while my trousers acted as a buffer against a rampant leap to attention, there was clearly a tent forming.

As she left to help Jen get into the next outfit, I think I realized how much my heart was racing and the perspiration beginning to form on my temple. Was it the outfit Jen was modeling and the cute flirtatious smiles she shot my way and for the camera or was it Melissa's well choreographed production that was getting me on edge?

Melissa turned to walk away but before doing so leaned into the arms of the chair, allowing me to see her ample breasts visible directly through her blouse. She had removed the blazer from the morning as the photo shoot got started. The temperature was starting to rise. She winked, wiggled her bottom as she turned to strut away and looking over her shoulder said that I was going to love this next item.

To be continued...