Model Citizen

Story Info
Aussie model's sexy photo shoot with black actor friend.
1k words
14.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Marlon Cook didn't know what to expect as he entered the Brooklyn loft. He wasn't exactly sure why he let his friends talk him into this: no amount of money could offset the potential awkwardness of this situation.

The aspiring actor had been friends with Chloe Donovan and Nicki Taylor for several months; the model and photographer—both Adelaide natives—had always been quite flirtatious with him, but it never seemed to go beyond that. They never had a problem attracting men—men far hotter than him, he thought.

Marlon wasn't unattractive by any means; in fact, Chloe had repeatedly asked him if he had ever considered becoming a model. He was tall—6'2"—and quite muscular, and was constantly getting hit on at clubs. Yet his first love was acting, and he didn't really have time for relationships.

Chloe and Nicki smiled as they saw him walk in. Chloe was wearing a tight red dress, her long light-brown hair covering her shoulders; Nicki wore an equally tight white dress, her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail.

"You're sure you're not nervous?" Nicki asked as she adjusted her tripod, her soft Australian accent pleasing Marlon's ear.

"No need to be nervous," Marlon replied. "So we're good?"

"We're good," Chloe replied. "Nothing above the mouth, as you said."

Marlon had indeed been concerned that a full shot of his face in these photos would hurt his acting career. Nicki had assured him that they just needed his body.

The photo shoot was Chloe's idea; she thought a photo series showing a black man's arms embracing her pale body would be hot, sexy, artistic, exotic. Marlon certainly thought Chloe was hot, but he was worried that his arousal would get the best of him.

"OK," said Nicki. "Let's get to it."

Marlon and Chloe undressed in front of each other; Chloe's blue eyes bulged as Marlon removed his black T-shirt and blue jeans to reveal his hard six-pack and already-rigid black cock. "I see you're excited to do this!" Chloe exclaimed, causing Marlon to laugh.

The handsome black actor and the beautiful Aussie model prepared for their first pose, a shot of Marlon embracing Chloe from behind, his large dark hands covering her cute breasts. "Oh, that's hot," Nicki muttered, marveling at the sight of Marlon's ripped chest juxtaposed with Chloe's hourglass figure. Chloe giggled as she felt the tip of Marlon's cock touching her asscrack; her giggle was captured in the shot.

The next shot featured Chloe's body facing Marlon's, his hands on her waist, her nipples poking straight up. Marlon's cock was as firm as it had ever been, and Chloe could not take her eyes off it.

"Do you like what you see, Marlon?" Chloe whispered.

"Yes, yes..." Marlon muttered.

"Of course he does," Nicki replied as she snapped the shot.

In the next shot, Chloe straddled Marlon, embracing him as his hand squeezed her ass. Marlon's cock was quite close to her pussy, and both immediately imagined what it would be like to have his manhood inside of her. Chloe's mouth literally began to water as she looked at the veins of his shiny black cock. As soon as the shot was taken, Chloe deliberately touched Marlon's cock as she prepared to leave his lap, causing it to vibrate at the sensation of her soft, pale hand.

The next shot featured Marlon kissing Chloe's feet; the sight of his thick lips pressing against her feet made her extremely hot. Now, Marlon found himself falling into a lust zone; the softness and beauty of her pale feet aroused him as never before, and he kissed and caressed them with erotic fervor.

"I see you're a foot man," Nicki said as she snapped the photos of Marlon's lips and hands making love to Chloe's feet.

"Yes," Marlon gasped. "Absolutely."

Chloe and Nicki giggled. Marlon looked up and saw Chloe clearly wink at Nicki. For a brief moment, Marlon's lust haze broke, and he wondered if this was the whole point—for Chloe to see his naked black cock, for her to satisfy her curiosity about the size of black American men, to find out for herself if all the rumors were true. His lust then took over again, and Marlon reasoned that if that is what she wanted, that was just fine by him. He wanted her to use his body for her pleasure, to satisfy her desires for big black cock.

Marlon stood up and felt Chloe suddenly grab his ass.

"Marlon?"

"Yes, Chloe."

"How do you feel about a shot of me sucking your cock?"

"Yes," Marlon whispered. "I'd like that. I'd really like that."

"Good."

Chloe knelt down and began to suck Marlon's beautiful cock-head as Nicki snapped away. Marlon played with Chloe's long hair as she sucked, delighting in its softness and silkiness. He loved the sensation of her tongue on his head, her fingers on his shaft; he wondered how long she had fantasized during her years in Australia about what it would be like to be intimate with a black man from America.

It wasn't long before Marlon felt himself ready to cum, and told Chloe. She licked his cock-head and told him to cum on her face, also telling Nicki to try to get a shot of him cumming on her. Marlon groaned and felt his cum spray from his cock onto her cheeks and breasts, with Nicki catching a perfect shot of his cum landing on her.

Marlon lay on the floor, his body consumed by lust. Chloe leaned over and gave him a kiss, thanking him for posing with her and promising to get a check to him as soon as possible. She then looked at Nicki and winked again.

Marlon knew he had been seduced, that this photo shoot was just an elaborate way for this cute white Aussie model to see and suck her first black American cock. He glanced at her shaved pussy, her soft white thighs, her fine stomach and lovely breasts, and couldn't wait for her to seduce him again.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
The Adventures of Jenny Ch. 01 Jenny gets made into a nympho by her teacher.in Interracial Love
Nude Beach/Black Cock My wife meets a great black guy on a nude beach.in Interracial Love
Public Love Gorgeous black man seduces the women of his dreams, but...in Interracial Love
More Stories