Model Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next outfit was a shred dress and Penny blushed the entire time. In the dressing room she wasn't sure if she could even wear this in the shop. Her breasts and nipples would poke through the dress and nothing was hidden. As she modeled the dress the man in the corner watched her hungrily as her stunning figure peeking through all the rips in the fabric. His hard gaze made her tremble inside and Penny was shaking with erotic tension after modeling this outfit.

As Penny came back to the dressing room she had a hungry and desperate look on her face. Lisa knew the exhibition and teasing was having its effect on her and Penny's womanly juices could ruin all the clothes if she didn't get some relief. Lisa untied the shoulder straps and as the dress cascaded down her body one of the splits in the dress hung on her firm thrusting nipple. Only her breasts undulation from Penny's electrifying gasp, released the dress from her inflamed nipples grasp.

Penny sagged against Lisa as the overpowering ravenous desire weakened her legs. She desperately wanted the man in the corner to possess her, ravage her and mercilessly fuck her. After yesterday she knew she wanted to be controlled, to be overwhelmed and feel the unrestrained rapture that changed her life. Lisa knew it too and began to pinch her diamond hard nipples. Penny's body shook as her innocence was once again stripped from her and replaced by a white-hot needy desire.

Penny still wasn't used to the idea of a woman touching her so intimately, but she ached for the bliss to sweep her away. She fantasized about the man in the corner as Lisa's fingers slid into her drenched pussy. She imagined his meaty cock inside her, pounding her, forcing her to shatter into a series of explosive cums. She dreamed of his eyes taking possession of her as he filled her over and over with his cock. In her fantasy, she could feel his demanding hands, smell his musk and taste his skin as he greedily transformed her into his erotic temptress.

Lisa began to stroke her clit with her thumb as her fingers pounded inside her and that was all it took for Penny to shatter into a magnificent, writhing orgasm. Lisa pulled her fingers from Penny's quim and licked the delicious juices from her glistening digits. Penny blushed as her mind cleared of the lustful overload, but she knew that Lisa enjoyed sending her into orbit. As Penny looked up into Lisa's eyes she felt a warmth and kinship that she had never felt before with another woman. It was like Lisa knew the voyage of discovery that she was going through.

Penny softly kissed Lisa's cheek and whispered, "Thank you." Then looked nervously away and walked shakily to the table for the next outfit.

The next outfit was a backless cowl neck top that barely covered her breasts and a short micro miniskirt. Penny liked this one, but it almost seemed mundane after the other outfits. The man in the corner seemed to like the outfit and never once looked at his email. His demanding eyes pulled at Penny and she felt captured or drawn into his possessive gaze. She knew that he was used to being obeyed and if commanded she would deliriously follow his orders. She followed his stare and quivered as she once again pirouetted giving a scintillating view of her entire naked back as she went to the dressing room.

The last outfit was a white microkini underneath a white fishnet dress. The microkini covered the aureoles of her breasts and little more leaving most of her breasts available for everyone's viewing pleasure. The bottom was a thong with a very tiny pouch that barely covered her pussy lips and she never could have worn it without the shave this morning. The fishnet contained large openings that hid nothing, but tantalized with views of the body underneath.

The dress was very short barely covering taut shiny ass and Penny pulled on the bottom of the dress to cover her a little more. Then she looked down and realized it didn't really cover anything anyway and only drew attention to the sultry display underneath. To Penny the white thigh high boots accentuated and revealed the long expanse of sensual shapely thigh and only seemed to highlight the shortness of the dress. She guessed that was the whole point of the dress ... to show off her body.

Penny was very disappointed as she exited the dressing room in the last outfit. The man in the corner was gone. She wanted to continue her attempts to seduce him, but now he was gone and even though she was disappointed she still looked for someone new. She saw a rather average man in the store and focused her attention on him in her attempt to seduce him with her outfit. He was not even a challenge and had his tongue hanging out in the first minute.

For Penny the outfit for tonight was a tossup between the first Plains Indian outfit and the fishnet dress. In the end she chose the fishnet dress, but with a modification Lisa suggested. Lisa removed the fishnet dress, then the microkini top and placed white pasties over her nipples, covering her again with the fishnet dress. As she moved around the dressing room Penny noticed that her unfettered breasts moved freely and more erotically. The seductive wobbling of her breasts underneath the fishnet caused the dress to ripple across her body with her silky luminous skin underneath gleaming in the light.

The majestic presentation of the new erotic Penny was now complete. As Lisa had promised in the beginning she was now a regal goddess that no man or woman could resist. Her impassioned allure and incredible beauty was now on display for everyone to see.

Penny and Lisa hugged with both grateful for their time together. Then Lisa led Penny out of the dressing room and into a back room where Candice and Fitz had some food and wine laid out in celebration. They all ate, drank, laughed and cried together until it was time for Penny to head for the club. Penny felt like she was part of something special and her time here had changed her and taught her things about life and herself. She gave each of them a hug and a kiss before she got into the limo for her ride to the club.

Penny felt exuberant as the limo pulled away. Today had been an incredibly wonderful day. She felt more beautiful than she ever had and she was wearing a gorgeous dress with a new hair cut and makeup. In addition, she felt a friendship with everyone in the dress shop. Yes, it had been a great day, with her only regret being the man in the corner. She still felt his intense demanding eyes on her and she quivered inside.

As Lisa, Candice and Fitz watched Penny leave they felt a sadness and a heavy heart. They knew what fate awaited her and if they could they would save her from that fate, but they couldn't. None of the other girls had touched them like Penny had. Her gorgeous, seductive innocence would soon be destroyed and they couldn't stop what had already been put in motion.

They watched Penny's receding limo until it turned the corner and then they all silently headed back into the dress shop with heads held low.

To Be Continued