Model Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every sound from the other side of the curtain Penny's fear, apprehension and excitement grew. Her mind was still spinning in a fog of crazy fright, trembling passion and irrational eagerness. She was petrified with fear, but at the same time the thought of being used and auctioned in front of an audience had her agitated and smoldering with ravenous desire. She looked over at Charlene and saw her staring intently at the curtain.

"Charlene, what is going on out there?" She whispered breathlessly.

Without taking her eyes from the curtain she whispered. "She is being presented and displayed by her sponsor. He is stripping her clothes and showing her assets in their best light and then he will demonstrate her talents. If she is a pain slut, a cock slut, oral, anal, if she cums easily or often he will show her special talents to the audience. The auctioneer heightens the bidding with every demonstration and when it is all over she will have a new master."

Penny gazed at the wistful look in Charlene's eyes and knew she was envisioning herself on the stage. Likewise, Penny quivered wondering what it would be like to be naked in front of the crowd of buyers. As much as she feared being sold, the thought of having all those eyes caressing silky skin sent passionate chills through her body. Then the first slave was pushed back through the curtain and as Charlene had said she had been stripped naked and was still tied to the post.

Her alabaster body was crisscrossed with dozens of red marks from her knees to her neck. Her huge breasts were wobbling excitedly as she gasps deeply in her attempts to overcome her orgasmic anguish. Her chest, neck and face were a strawberry red from the evident heart pounding cums that had been heaped upon her.

However, it was her face that Penny couldn't stop staring at. She had a rapturous glow that made all other emotions pale in comparison. Her eyes were lost in a distant euphoric thousand yard stare, but the smile on her face told everyone that she was exactly where she wanted to be. Penny looked at her face and felt a little jealous of the slave's enraptured look, but she knew she must have looked like that yesterday.

The bouncers quickly removed the first slave from the cart and replaced her with the second slave. They made the second slave ready, the lights on the arch were turned on and after everything was set they rolled her beyond the curtain. Afterwards they came back to unbind the first slave girl and deliver her to her new master. So it went with slave after slave and as they got closer and closer Penny began to get more anxious. Her fear was being replaced by a jittery passion building in her belly.

Yesterday she had been displayed in front of a web audience, but tonight there would be real people watching her. Just the thought of all those eyes, licking tongues and sweaty palms all drooling over her erotically displayed body had her womanly folds soaked in her essence. Likewise her nipples were so hard they began to push the pasties pealing back one of the edges still covering only a portion of her aureoles.

After the tenth slave had passed beyond the curtain Penny ask Charlene. "What's it like to be a sexual slave? I mean you said you choose this life, so what is it like?"

Charlene looked off in the distance and then slowly answered. "It's hard to describe until you do it, but to me it is a kind of blissful freedom." She swiveled her head to look at Penny and continued. "Yeah, I know freedom and slave are not often used together. But, you never have to worry about keeping up with your neighbors, accumulating possessions, making a living or paying bills. You only have to look beautiful for and make your master happy."

"It's a simple life full of joy, happiness and bliss. With a good master you will know bliss like you have never known before, you will discover feelings and passions you never knew existed. The more you please you master the greater the heights of passion you will both achieve. As long as you have a good Master and obey him you will never have heart ache or pain."

However, if you get a bad master he will abuse you, give you to others and beat you just because he can. That is why it is important to present yourself well up on the stage ... so you capture the eyes of the good ones, the Master's that will make your life heaven on earth." She concluded.

Penny listened to Charlene and wondered if she was crazy or brain washed. Being a slave was certainly not what someone aspired to be and she had painted this idyllic life full of love and passion. Penny had pictured whips and chains, certainly not love and crazy, wonderful eroticism. Now she was really confused, what kind of future awaits her?

"So why are you here and how did you mess up?" Penny queried.

"There were times my master couldn't make me cum and I faked orgasms. That is lying and lying is one of the most unforgivable things that a slave can do. Since I lied my Master couldn't trust me anymore and I had to be sold." Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she concluded, "I loved him so much and I ruined everything when I lied."

Penny could see the heartache and anguish in Charlene's eyes. Her master had given her everything she wanted and hoped for and she had betrayed his trust. It seemed like a small thing faking an orgasm to show that she loved him, but it was still lying and he couldn't abide lying. Before either could say anything the tenth slave was rolled back through the curtain and it was Charlene's turn.

Charlene looked at Penny and sadly forced a smile just before bouncers grabbed her and put her on the cart. They made her ready and soon she was on the way through the curtain. Once again Penny heard rips of fabric, the sound of assaults against flesh, Charlene's screams of pain and ecstasy. Her mind's eye visualized what the audience was seeing, that was Charlene naked, writhing, with rapture showing on her face.

All too soon she was back through the curtain, with tears streaming down her face. Her face had a kind of euphoric glow and through her tears she choked saying, "Master bought me again, he loves me."

Charlene's relief and loving gratification brought a lump to Penny's throat with her eyes starting to mist. She was so happy for her and wanted to share in her delight at having been bought again by the master she loved. Before she could rejoice in Charlene's happiness she was being lifted and placed in the cart. She lost sight of Charlene as the lights on the arch were turned on and she began to move towards the curtain.

Nervous anxiety hit her square in the face, along with panic and a thousand other emotions as the curtain approached. She found herself gasping for breath, but still couldn't seem to get enough air in her lungs. Her head was spinning with her eyes darting to and fro looking for an escape. If she hadn't been bound she would have been in full flight mode and ran for her life. She knew her life was about to change, but would it be good or bad, she didn't know and was scared to find out.

As the curtain parted Penny saw a huge crowd amassed before her. There were three rows of tables in front of the stage and at least six laptops with WebCams on each table. Obviously these were the rich recluse that chose to participate anonymously. There was a delegate behind each laptop and many of these were the people she had met on the balcony.

Beyond the tables were masses of people sitting on chairs or couches continuing further and further back until they faded into the darkness. The lights from the stage lit only about half the audience and penny visualized hundreds more watching her that she couldn't see. The balcony was the same with people lined along the balcony in chairs and couches and people standing behind them. As her eyes darted along the crowd she noticed her image on Jumbotrons located on each side of the club.

Penny's scrutiny of the crowd was short-lived as yesterdays photographer stepped in front of her. She released the breath she didn't realize she was holding as she looked into his expectant face. Based on what Charlotte said she figured the photographer that got her into this, must be her sponsor. He reached out and caressed her face lightly and almost lovingly as he said.

"My God Penny, you really are incredibly beautiful. With that haircut and dress you are the most gorgeous as well as the hottest woman I have ever seen. If I didn't need the money I would keep you for myself."

As her eyes started to cloud with tears she chokingly said. "But, you selling me into slavery and betraying all my trust. How could you do this?" She choked and then whispered, "How could you do this?"

The photographer didn't answer, just gazed wistfully as his eyes roamed over her bound and craftily presented body. He sorrowfully shook his head and then turned to the audience saying.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have saved the best for last. This young woman, as you can plainly see, is an incredibly stunning and beautiful woman, but she is much more than that. She is new to this scene and until yesterday had never experienced any of what this life has to offer. However, yesterday's performance convinced me and those of you that saw it, that she is a natural submissive. She is foremost a reluctant, but enchanting exhibitionist and she needs bondage to release her inner fire. With the right training and the right master she can become the most amazing submissive any of us have ever seen."

He looked out into the audience and ask, "So are any of you man enough ... or woman enough to take on the training of the most spectacular submissive I've ever seen? If you are she will fulfill your every fantasy. Most of you know my reputation and I can easily say this woman is like none I have ever brought before you. She is special and demands special treatment and a special price."

He continued to stare into the crowd for several heartbeats and then said, "Ok let's see what we have."

Penny's eyes were moving from face to face, feeling their eyes pour their lust, passion and desire into her. She once again felt that craving fluttering in her belly, that throbbing hunger awakening her body and making everything feel sexually intense. She knew what was coming and part of it horrified her; however, the red-hot searing excitement over ruled all common sense. She looked the photographer in the eye, defiantly telling him to do his worst.

The photographer gave a crooked smile that told her he was going to enjoy this. He stepped to the side so that Penny was fully exposed to the audience and with a pair of scissors in his hand began to slowly cutting the knots of the fishnet dress. Penny tried to look defiant as the knots were slowly opened, exposing more and more of her lustrous skin beneath. However, passionate goose bumps erupted on the newly exposed skin showed her true feelings and true desires.

The dress was open from her neck to just above her navel when he stopped cutting. He studied her for a second and then reached beneath the dress for her left breast and removed the pasty freeing her hard thrusting nipple. Penny moaned lustily as the cords of the fishnet scraped her nipple as it poked through the holes. The photographer removed the other pasty and Penny quivered as both of her nipples were being incessantly rubbed and teased by the fishnet.

Penny watched the audience intently as her nipples came into view. The intensity of the audience's hunger escalated as more of her was revealed. Some of the audience leaned forward in their seats to get a better view while others looked to the Jumbotron for close-ups. Penny felt the crowd demanding more from her and her body responded with an agonizingly intense, heated desire. She felt engulfed in the still unfamiliar but, insatiable wanton ache between her thighs.

His hand with the scissors moved towards the dress as though to begin cutting again, but before he did a smirk appeared on his face and then he tugged on the dress. Penny threw her head back against the pole as the tug on the fishnet pulled and scraped her enflamed nipples, sending white-hot jolts of ecstasy through her body. She gasp, sucking in a lung full of passionate air and moaned erotically as she stutteringly released the breath. Her chest was heaving trying to catch her breath forcing her breasts to wobble enticingly and making the fishnet stimulate her nipples even more. Her belly clinched as she tried to rein in the insatiable desire in her womb, but the eyes of the audience demanded more.

The photographer went back to cutting the knots of the dress and when he was an inch or so below her navel, he stopped. He repositioned the scissors and cut through the cords on her left shoulder that held the dress in place. The left side of the dress collapsed sliding down her breast with her nipple grabbing at each hole as it passed until finally the nipple caught a hole it could hold onto. Every caress and tug on her nipple electrified her body blazing a trail to her already soaked womanly folds. All of the fear and anguish had been swept away on a tide of blistering passion. Left in its place was a craving hunger clutched in her belly and her womanly treasure ablaze with need.

The photographer moved to the right side of the dress and cut the cords that held the dress in place. Once again her nipple grabbed at each hole and the knots caressed her nipple, shooting flames of enraged passion through her body. Finally her nipple grabbed an unexpected knot and both sides of the dress hung precariously from her taut, distended nipples. Penny's head was thrashing back and forth as stimulating tremors raced through her sexual core.

Penny arched her back, thrusting over stimulated nipples into the wrestling match with the knots and holes the dress. The constant nipple play was making it hard to breathe and her deep gasping breaths shook her breasts to the point where nipples could no longer support the dress. Her nipples finally released her hold on the dress with it sliding down her body hanging on her hips, leaving her topless and on display to the audience. Penny gazed into the audience and their hungry appreciation for her flaunted body was readily apparent.

The photographer continued to cut the knots of the dress until it parted completely cascading to the floor of the cart. The photographer stepped to the side to make sure the audience had a good view of Penny's spectacular figure. He reached up and caressed her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Penny tried to resist the rousing stimulation, but her body had thoughts of its own as her back arched, thrusting her breasts into more of the harsh treatment.

The photographer lightly caressed her body before pulling the thong away from her body and cutting the strings on the side. As he discarded her soaking wet garment, he snapped his finger and four of the dancers advanced on her. There were two women plus two men still in their skimpy dancing attire as they moved in unison towards the bound and naked Penny.

The men unbound her arms from the pole and replaced her manacles with a set of soft leather cuffs. The women encased her ankles in the same kind of soft leather cuffs and then each limb was stretched and bound to previously hidden connections in the arch. The pole she had been tied to was removed by two of the bouncers.

Now Penny was stretched and bound in the shape of an X, all within the confines of the arch. The presentation of Penny's naked body within the arch was as spectacularly beautiful as it was erotic. The lights within the arch were positioned to highlight certain areas or creating dramatic shadows in others. With her arms stretched above her head, her breasts were lifted into the light with her turgid nipples pleading for carnal stimulation.

Her ribs were pulled tight against her skin with shadows defining their structure. The shadows obscured her concave belly, but the lights behind her left her tiny waist in a beautiful silhouette. Another light highlighted her nether regions with her arousing nectar coating her bald, succulent pussy lips, leaving it shimmering in the light. Her golden hair swirled around her face and shoulders making her look like an erotic angel.

The photographer began to present various parts of her body like a hostess would on a game show. For a second Penny imagined a game show hostess presenting her breasts saying, "and these breasts will provide you many hours of erotic pleasure." It felt good to make light of her situation for a second, but it was brought back to reality on the other side of the stage.

A light snapped on the far side of the stage and the house lights came up as the auctioneer began the bidding process. Bidding started off fast and furious and was soon at a number that Penny thought was outrageous. However, there was a certain pride that people would spend this much money to possess her. As the bidding went on she felt dejected as people focused on the auctioneer instead of her.

The photographer noticed Penny's passionate ardor beginning to wane and he gave a nod to the two men and women that had bound Penny previously. Penny gave a small shriek as suddenly eight hands and four mouths were devouring sensitive flesh. The slightly diminished fire in her loins roared back to life and was soon an unstoppable bonfire roaring through her body, reigniting the desperate craving inside her.

The two men took her upper body with their hands caressing and pinching as their mouths latched on to her nipples. They used their lips, teeth, tongue and mouth to thrill and electrify her already sensitive and inflamed breast flesh. Her nipples were hard as diamonds aching with fanatical need. Her nipples were so swollen and enflamed that Penny they felt like they were going to burst.

The women concentrated on her lower body with mouths ravenously attacking her pussy and sphincter. They were soft and gentle, but at the same time hard and challenging her to give into their demands. She felt deliriously wanton, sexy and even dirty as their mouths probed her pussy and anus. She whimpered as they started, but these turned into deeply erotic moans as they continued their onslaught.

Without her willing it, her hips started to move up and down as their mouths and long finger sawed in and out of her most intimate parts. Her mind could no longer process the risk of being sold; there was only the women's mouths, their tongues, and their fingers, sliding deep into her. As the men chewed her nipples they joined her loins in surrendering to the rapture that enthusiastically tormented her entire body.

As if she needed to their approval, her lust lidded eyes probed the audience for their reactions. Most were dividing their attention between her and the auctioneer, but when they looked at her there was fire in their eyes and lust in their heart. As her eyes probed the crowd several were licking their lips wishing they could be the ones ravishing her. The crowds lust poured into her, driving her lust higher and more desperate. Then her heart jumped in her chest, with her torso twisting with a heart stopping surrender.

He was there in the third row, the incredibly handsome distinguished gentleman from the dress shop. As she met his eyes her breath caught in her chest as his dark ravenous stare went straight to her heart. He was not listening to the auctioneer, but paying attention to only her, watching every shutter and every passionate gasping breath. Her breath locked in her chest as she waited for his reaction and his approval.

She couldn't look away as the audience, the stage, the auctioneer, everything faded away. There were only his eyes commanding her. His eyes were telling her to let the fingers and mouths sweep her away, let the bliss consume her. As if obeying his commands her body tingled, letting the tease carry her engorged pussy and ass to the crest of a wave. She did as he commanded, letting the erotic wave crest, feeling it crash over her with her illicit pleasure sending her body into blissful contortions.