Model Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny gasp a shuttering breath as she realized that this is real. He loves her the same way she loves him and she moaned, "Patrick, I mean Master Oh, my God is this dream real?"

Patrick pulled his cock back to her pussy lips, creating a vacuum and turning her pussy inside out. As he thrust deeply back inside her he growled, "Yes this is real and you are MINE and don't ever forget it."

Patrick pulled his head back to look at Penny and had the most angelic look. She was glowing with happiness and her eyes were full of joyful tears. Her eyes locked onto his and all the love inside her was pouring into him. As he greedily drank in all the love she was sending while he thrust his cock deeply against her cervix.

Penny felt his love coming back at her and when his cock bottomed out inside her a high voltage shock ripped through her. Her eyes flew wide open while never leaving his, her mouth fell open and her arms and legs wrapped around him in an erotic spasm. He settled his weight on her pushing her into the mattress and his cock deeper inside her. Her legs tightened trying to get more of him and her fingernails clawed at his back in mindless passion spurring him to give her all his love.

Penny felt herself shrouded by him. The hair on his body seductively tickled all the skin on her belly, chest and breasts and his aroma encased her in its rich seductive scent. Her mouth was pressed into the crook of his neck and she began to nibble at his salty skin feeling his throbbing heartbeat under her lips. When she pulled back her eyes were glued to his and everything faded except his impassioned gaze. When his deep voice growled in her ears all five senses were being dominated by this man she couldn't seem to be without.

There was no passionate explosion or body clinching cum, but suddenly she was floating in a loving sea of Patrick. Every part of her body was celebrating her love for this man. She felt every touch, every caress, every kiss or nibble with her heart, mind and pussy filled to overflowing with her Master. She was suspended in a space where nothing existed except Patrick and she had never felt anything like this before. Penny knew this was the culmination of love and love making, something she had never felt nor even knew existed.

He pounded into her over and over again driving his cock hard against her cervix with every thrust sending fiery pulses of passion through her womb. Once again Patrick pushed her into the stratosphere with the love he was pouring into her. Penny squirmed with her pussy grabbing more of his cock and her fingernails frantically clawing his back. Penny was delirious with loving passion as Patrick claimed her as his with every stroke.

Their emotional eyes liquefied each other's hearts and Penny felt him begin to shutter with his excruciating rapturous thrusts inside her beginning to quicken. She watched in lovesick fascination as his cock wantonly plunged deep inside her and then his whole body froze. She felt dreamy and amorous yet shameless satisfaction as his cock throbbed and pulsed deep inside her. He was filling her with his essence and marking her as his woman, but there was something primitive yet romantic and fulfilling as he took her as his.

As he settled his hard muscled body on top of her she never felt such a sense of starry-eyed belonging. This was home, this was where she wanted to be and she snuggled against him as tightly as she could. Her pussy throbbed around his cock forcing his seed to ooze out and dribble down the crack of her ass. There was something terribly erotic and primordially romantic about their comingled juices seeping out of her. She shivered with love and belonging then she knew they were becoming one. "Patrick, my Master I will be yours as long as you want me."

Patrick rolled to his side and cuddled Penny in his arms. He soothingly began to massage her stretched and abused muscles with Penny preening as his hands lovingly kneaded her arms, legs and back. Penny felt like purring as the man she loved took care of her. She felt his caresses deepening her love for him and then he gently kissed her enflamed skin sending loving chills down her skin. She rolled in his arms until she was facing him and then kissed up his chest until their lips merged into heart rending kiss.

She lay on her back as the kiss ended and stared into the eyes of the man she loved. He continued to stroke and knead her silky skin and taxed muscles. Their eyes stayed connected as her muscles softened with her eyes getting heavy. She began to drift away and was soon asleep but still glowing from her Masters love.

Patrick watched her face soften into an ethereal glow and his heart ached as it grew larger in his chest. There was no doubt he had fallen in love with this waif of a woman. Physically she was perfect in every way, she was an exhibitionist and a submissive, but all of that was just a bonus. The way she looked at him melted his heart and showed him all of her wide open and trusting heart. His heart responded the same way and he gave her his heart all the love he didn't know he harbored. No one had ever captured his heart like this and these were unfamiliar feelings, but he liked them.

He continued to watch her sleep with seductive little whimpers and tremors still evident from their love making. His icy demeanor disappeared in her presence and his insides turned to mush. He gazed at the perfection that was his woman and she is his woman. He got up, tenderly covered her with a sheet and with a last loving glance left the room to check on the progress of his plan.

He called Agent O'Connor as soon as he reached his office and to be honest nothing much had changed. Dr. Swartz was still in custody and his lawyers were fighting to release him. They all knew that if he was released he would disappear and they would never see him again, so they had to keep him in custody. Other than that they were cataloging the mountain of evidence and beginning to build a case. They had thirty agents from six countries and over a hundred technicians and clerks working the case.

Agent O'Connor estimated that this would turn into over a hundred indictments and would be felt throughout the slaver community. He thought it would take a week to sort through the evidence and another week before they could go to the grand jury. The grand jury would take at least a month before they could process the complex case and who knew how long after that. None of them were under the illusion that this would finally end slave trafficking, but they hoped to make a large dent and reclaim much of the money. However, more importantly hundreds of slaves would be freed and hundreds more would never be enslaved.

After he hung up the phone his mind drifted back to Penny. While the case was going forward he decided he would use this time to show Penny what it was like to be his sub. He called in his most trusted staff and together they worked out a plan for Penny's training. He stressed to everyone that Penny was never to be discussed outside his office and no one was to know that she was here. So began Penny's training.

Each day consisted of a morning filled with palates, yoga and exercises to keep her flexible, limber and toned. The afternoons were filled with lessons on rules and protocol, as well as, behavior and how to control her body's reaction to stimuli. Later she was shown different presentation positions and was bound into many body contorting positions to experience diverse kinds of bondage. At nights Patrick would make love to her and then massage her stretched abused body until she fell asleep. He started to do something he had never done, he fell asleep every night with her curled in his arms and slept the night away.

Penny felt like a cross between a spoiled princess and a student. Waking every morning with Patrick's body pressed against hers was filling her heart and touching her very soul. She was madly in love with him with every touch, caress or kiss her heart swelled in her chest and she couldn't stand to be apart from him. She was excited and enjoyed all the training and every night wanted to show the love of her life what she had learned. For these two weeks Penny was in a constant state of bliss and she felt like she was in heaven. She had never imagined this kind of pleasure or unrelenting ecstasy and the smile on her face seemed permanently stuck.

Then people started dying. The photographer had turned state's evidence and he had been killed under the watchful eyes of the Marshall's service. Then Dr. Swartz died in prison isolation and slowly every person connected with the case began to die. Someone was cleaning house trying to get rid anything and anyone that might expand the case and implicate more people. Agent O'Connor and everyone associated with the case began to panic because they knew their case was evaporating before their eyes.

There had been multiple arrests overseas with the slave trade being greatly impacted and they still had the money trail but that was starting to dry up as well. Confiscation of close to 500 million in assets and the infrastructure had been shattered. They all agreed that they hoped to have dealt a significant blow to the European high end slave trade, but still it felt like they were leaving the job half done. They knew there were more people in Europe and the Middle East and there was the Asian end of the slave trade. Tearing down the slave trade was a full time job and one that would never end.

From Patrick's point of view the structure that killed his sister and tried to do the same to the love of his life had been dismantled. The people in charge of both atrocities were dead and now Penny was safe. Even though there were still the remnants of some of the leaders, Penny was now safe and Patrick decided that tonight would be Penny's coming out party. When he got to the club he surprised Penny telling her they were going out. After she was freshly bathed, with hair and makeup complete, he cuffed her hands behind her and put a collar around her neck with a leash.

When Patrick told her that was all she was wearing, cuffs and a collar she looked at him with excited fear. Penny was spectacularly nude and she was quivering with a little fear, but excited at the thought of being lead naked by her Master through a public club. As he picked up the leash Penny took up her position behind her Master on his right heel.

As they began to walk she turned gracefully, her hair gently caressing her body as they walk. She walked quietly behind her Master her feet hardly seeming to leave the ground while her hips sway sensually, her body erect and proud. When her Master reached his objective she halted behind him and stood with her body erect, her shoulders back, her chest thrust forward, her belly in. Her chin is held high and her eyes are lowered.

Penny felt all the eyes in the room following her, some caressing with lust and others with hate or envy. Her skin bristled with poignant lust and when her Master sat down she kneeled at his right side. Her back was straight with shoulders pulled back, breasts thrust outward and her bound hands clasp together behind her back. Her master tied her hair in a loose knot and laid it on her right shoulder signifying she was taken.

She felt a thrill run through her when he let everyone there know she belonged to him. Kneeling naked next to her master was exciting, fulfilling and incredibly sensual as Patrick idly stroked her shoulder, neck and breast. Penny watch the room as many of the submissives were used. There were some in the table position on all fours being used as a TV tray. One was more inventive and was in the Gorean Bow which was table in an inverted back bend. Her master was thrusting his fingers in and out of her quim while he ate his dinner off her belly. Penny could see the sub quivering with the strain of the position combined with her master's erotic stimulation.

Many of the subs were being humiliated with little regard to their worth. Their abuse seemed impersonal with no affection or respect. In contrast her master was displaying her to the crowd with loving admiration and his touches were gentle, respectful and full of adoring tenderness. Every time he looked at her she felt his love and pride appraising her. She felt special, loved and beautiful as he showed her off to the crowd and she realized the feelings they shared went way beyond Master and Sub.

Her master stood and Penny rose behind him after he gave a light tug on the leash. He led her over to a sawhorse modified with a back support, placed a blindfold over her eyes, picked her up and laid her back on the support. Patrick pulled her bound arms off one end of the sawhorse and tied them to the cross bar of the sawhorse and then tied her legs to the other end. Then he began to tantalize her with feathers, a soft leather cat-o-nine tails and vibrators until she was gasping for breath and writhing on the sawhorse. For the rest of the night her Master took her to various bondage devices using them to tease and drive her wild.

Nothing in Penny's life had ever been like this. Not only was her man mastering her, lashing her with powerful intoxicating sensations, but he was doing it in front of a large audience. His teasing torment scorched her to the core, but all those lusty eyes engulfed her in mindless ecstasy. She was using everything she had learned to control the maelstrom inside her, but all those eyes were driving her to the brink of sanity. She loved her man and the way he lovingly tormented her beyond the point of reason.

He dominated her in a loving and reverent way, with love in his eyes as he demonstrated her passion to the crowd following them. He was putting on a demonstration showing the crowd what a loving, committed and trusting couple could achieve. Every cell in Penny's body was singing her loving passion for her Master as she fought for control with him continuing to build her passion higher and higher. The last device he took her to was a sex swing and by then she was shaking so badly with unreleased passion that he had to carry her to the swing.

He strapped her arms and legs into the loops at each end of the swing and with her eyes she silently pleaded with him to let her cum. He gave her a reassuring smile and knelt between her legs and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. Penny sucked in a deep quivering breath and as he sucked her clit into his mouth she shuttered on the edge of a massive cum. Her chest was heaving trying to forestall the orgasm rushing towards her and as her chest released a shuddering breath she whispered. "Please Master, Oh God, Oh Oh Please may I cum."

Patrick stood up, dropped his pants and easily slid his cock into Penny's gushing and pulsing pussy. It was too much and as the orgasmic freight train started to run through her Penny exhaled a long pleading breath, "Ppppplllleeeaassseee Ma Maasstteerr."

Patrick commanded "Cum for me, cum long and never stop."

Penny's head fell back arching her back and thrusting her breasts into her master's voracious mouth as she screamed her completion. Patrick began to swing her back and forth with his cock traveling from the edge of her pussy lips and then slamming into her cervix. During the entire swing his hands were guiding her and his thumb was stroking her clit. Penny was being assaulted by waves of hard massive cums that piled on top of each other, sending her heart mind and body into an orgasmic paroxysm. As she convulsed, twisted and writhed in the swing Patrick brought up a large wand vibrator with his other hand and pressed it against her clit.

Penny felt like a high voltage wire had been pressed against her clit and her massive orgasms jumped beyond her ability to endure and sent her rocketing into outer space. Her unseeing eyes grew as big as saucers and her mouth fell wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy. She bucked and twisted in the swing as the man she loved, once again took her to a place she never dreamed of. Penny could barely catch her breath as one orgasm exploded into the next one. Penny felt a scared panic mixed with the overwhelming rapture as her orgasmic paroxysm kept her from getting air into her lungs.

Patrick took the vibrator away and let Penny catch her breath and once she had a full breath he brought the vibrator back. The high voltage shock against her clit sent her back into the stratosphere and her scream announced it to the crowd. Patrick continued to play Penny like the conductor of an orchestra and she was being buffeted by waves of intense orgasmic contortions. When she could she stared at her Master with intense love and devotion. When she had the breath, she would whisper, "Oh God Master, I never, Oh Oh Oh God Master."

He continued swinging Penny back and forth driving his cock deep inside her slamming against her cervix, while the vibrator buzzed on her clit. Penny felt like she was floating on air while she was in the swing, but each driving stroke of his cock almost split her into and oh God it felt incredible. The swinging, the vibrator and the hard driving cock were the most excruciatingly perfect experience of Penny's life. The constant vibrations on her clit kept her at a constant elevation, with each stroke of his cock rippling through her wildly jubilant pussy. Each and every swing drove his cock deep against her cervix setting off heart-stopping explosions inside her.

Penny lost all track of time and she felt like she was on an orgasmic high for hours. In reality it was only fifteen minutes of constant orgasmic bombardment before Patrick held himself deep inside her and immersed her pussy in his seed. Despite Penny's near catatonic state she felt the throbbing of his cock as he blasted ropes of cum inside her. There was something about her master cumming hard and throbbing inside her that felt so perfectly intimate, so loving and so right.

Patrick finally stopped cumming, but continued slow motions with the swing and it was a cherished moment. His eyes and cock were slowly making love to her and neither was paying attention to the crowd, only each other. Penny's body was bath in perspiration and her hair was wet sticking to her shoulders and breasts. She was shaking uncontrollably and her teeth were chattering, but her eyes were filled with love for the man hovering over her.

Patrick was so very proud of the woman he loved. Tonight she had been the perfect Sub and she was everything he ever wanted. He was oblivious of the large crowd as he unstrapped her arms and legs and then cradled her in his arms. The loud applause from the crowd registered only as background noise. With their eyes never leaving each other he carried her upstairs to their room and once again began to tend to his loves battered body. It was this special loving care that told Penny just how much he loved her and once again she fell asleep in each his arms.

He watched this incredible woman lying in his arms with the ravages of their love making session still evident on her body. However, her face had an ethereal loving glow that tugged at his heart. He gently stroked her face and watched her smile preening into his hand in her sleep. Patrick felt that ache in his chest again as he watched her visceral reaction to his touch. It was obvious she was in love with him and he knew he was in love with her.

He was going to make her his, collar her and someday they would be together always. First he still had to finish off the slavery ring and he had also made some promises in order obtain Penny. When all of this was over she would be his and he would never let her out of his arms.

12