Modeling

Story Info
Felicity's trust is used against her.
5.8k words
4.33
28.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers

Authors note:

Well this was actually quite hard to write as in a way it really happened. There are many regrets here and some real issues.

Though it's natural to enjoy the sex.

So please comment and let me know how I've done.

*****

Seduction?

Felicity looked out of her window, it was a cold day and the rain pelted against the glass, blurring the view of the streets.

Everything looked wet and shiny.

Cars splashed by, kicking up streams of water as they passed.

She shivered, not because she was cold, but because she knew she would have to go out into that miserable weather.

She didn't fancy her chances of getting to the studio without getting soaked. Even with a raincoat and umbrella, she was bound to get wet.

The rain came in waves, blown sideways by the strong winds of the early autumn storm.

Felicity shook her head in annoyance, she wished she hadn't promised to pose for the club today. It wasn't as if they paid much for her time.

Picking up her phone she dialled Nathen, he answered almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hi Nathen, I was wondering if the weather had changed your plans?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh, hi Flick, no, the club is still meeting, though it will only be four of us." He answered cheerfully, "You ARE still coming?" he continued with what sounded like a hint of worry that she would let them down.

Inwardly she swore to herself 'FUCK', "Yeah, I'll be there. I promised I would." She said with false cheer.

Nathen sounded pleased, "Great, I knew we could count on you. See you soon."

"In a bit." She said before hanging up and swearing to herself again.

Nathen was a good friend and had helped her out a lot when she had moved here, she had started modelling for his amateur photography club last year when one of the other models had quit.

It was all very tame and easy, in fact she usually enjoyed it and it had expanded her social circle. She just didn't fancy going out today.

Every now and then, Felicity wanted to stay at home and do nothing, this was one of those days. No great drama, just a selfish desire to be alone.

She had a good book on the go and would have dearly loved to finish it today.

Still, she had made a promise and was the kind of person who hated letting people down.

With a sigh, she took one last look out of the window before going to get herself dressed and ready for the boys at the club.

******

Felicity or 'Flick' as most people called her, was quite pretty, she wasn't overly confident in her appearance, but she knew that people often liked what they saw.

She was fairly short, only five foot two inches in height. Slim but not skinny, a small waist and hips allowed her to wear most tight skirts or jeans with confidence that her bum wasn't going to look fat.

Up top was a different story, she had unusually large breasts for her size. Her DD tits were a constant pain and she disliked being so busty. It's difficult to make an outfit look decent when your boobs are that big.

Nice bra's in her size were hard to find and expensive, most of the shops didn't make pretty lacy bra's in her size that offered support AND cuteness. While tops often made her cleavage obscene.

She did have a pleasant face, large bluish green eyes, pretty bow shaped lips and a straight nose. She did have to wear glasses though and that took away from her attractive face, or that's how she felt anyway.

Her hair was her favourite thing about her, it was a light reddish blonde, not quite ginger or red, more like a light gold with a rose tint. It hung straight and long before ending in slightly wavy curls near the bottom.

She had let it grow all her life, only trimming it a little so that at the age of twenty three it now went well past her bum and touched the back of her thighs.

It was incredibly heavy, yet it's weight offset the weight of her boobs at the front, in a way balancing her out.

Usually she wore it in a long single braid down her back or done to one side so that it hung over her shoulder and over her right breast.

Today she wore it up, so that it's mass and length was piled atop her head with an artful bit left dangling down the back of her head to brush her shoulder blades.

She had already been informed by Nathen they were going for a classical look in today's shoot, so she wore a full length dress that flowed over her small body in folds and wispy pleats, creating an almost ancient Greek look.

It was fairly low cut at the top, exposing her boobs in a way that left two globes of soft flesh on display, her pink nipples only a couple of inches from being shown.

Apart from the time she had posed in a bikini, this was probably the sexiest she had looked for the club.

The floaty light weight material was like gossamer along her legs and she could discern the shape of them through the material with ease, even her white thong was partially visible along with the expensive half cup bra she wore.

She smiled at her reflection, pleased with the look. It was pretty an a little bit sexy, yet not sluttish or tarty.

Yes she was showing a lot of boobage, but it went with the outfit in a way that was more innocently flirtatious than anything else.

Felicity had to admit that now she was all dressed up for the shoot she was almost looking forward to it.

She put the four inched heel strappy sandals into a bag and pulled on her brown leather boots. It wouldn't do to get her white shoes mucky on the way to the club.

It was still poring with rain, she pulled on the long trench coat and buttoned it up before doing up the belt.

As she stepped out of her flat she raised her brolly and set off at a brisk pace for the bus stop.

*******

As she had feared the rain coat and brolly were defeated by the lashing rain was the wind made it slash in at a sharp angle.

By the time she reached Nathen's studio she was soaked through and had to take twenty minutes to dry off.

Nathen didn't mind as she had arrived early and even if she had been late he wouldn't have said anything. He was well aware that Flick did this as a favour more than anything else.

He was twice her age, at Forty Six, he had made his fortune already and now had time to indulge his hobbies. Namely polishing up his photography skills.

Nathen had meet Flick through a friend of a friend, she had just moved into town and since he had little to do had helped her out.

They had grown close, nothing romantic, just as friends.

Two years later he had asked her to pose for him and his club, he had been pleasantly surprised at how well she took to it.

Her poses were great and she rarely balked at being asked to pose in what he thought were a slightly risqué way. Not that he had ever asked her to pose nude, though he HAD kept the shots of her in a bikini.

Felicity was that great combination of sexy and innocent. Her poses reflected that and Nathen loved that she always made her appointments.

The club would have been disbanded if she hadn't said yes. It's other members all past the point of gathering to take pictures of still life arrangements or country side walks without a model.

******

Flick checked herself in the full length mirror. She wasn't perfectly happy, the dress had gotten damp and was a tad more transparent than she would have liked.

It still looked classical, but to her dismay it now clung to her body and showed more than just a hint of her thong and bra.

In hind sight she would have been better off packing the dress and wearing something else to travel in.

She was a little annoyed with herself for not thinking things through properly as she put on her high heeled sandals and wound the straps up her legs, tying them off just below each of her knees.

With a sigh and a final glance at her reflection she walked out into the studio where the guys were waiting.

Nathen beamed at her happily, "You look FANTASTIC." He enthused as he guided her in front of the waiting cameras and onto a small platform with a fake roman column next to it and a vase of flowers.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

Nathen and the three other men had a quick discussion, "Just lean on the pillar, face us and we will go from there." Said Terry once they had all agreed.

Alex moved a little closer as he focused his lens. While Terry snapped a few shots off of her as she lent on the fake column.

Nathen, Alex, Terry and William took turns directing her poses and the cameras flashed away, occasionally they would adjust their settings and the light reflectors around the room.

*****

Felicity reclined on the studio floor and pretended to eat grapes as they took a few more pictures.

It was William who called a halt.

"Guys, sorry, this isn't working for me." He said in a miffed tone.

Nathen looked over at Flick and said, "Grab a coffee Flick."

She nodded and stood up, they often argued about shoots and was used to leaving them to it while they did.

The coffee was welcome and she flicked through her messages as she waited, not listening to their conversation as she then checked her emails and Facebook status.

She shot off a few quick replies to questions from her friends and sipped her coffee as Nathen talked with the few members of the club.

"OKAY...I'll ASK." Shouted Nathen in a resigned tone.

His shout made her look at them and she saw a nervous looking Nathen walking towards her.

She cocked her head quizzically as he approached, he looked nervous and out of his comfort zone. "What's gotten him into such a tizz?" she wondered.

Nathen mumbled an apology first. "I'm sorry Flick...I know this Might annoy you, but I said I would ask."

His eyes looked guilty as he wrung his hands.

Felicity got a bad feeling and glanced at the rest of the men.

"Okay, erm...so ask." She said with a hint of trepidation.

She was worried for Nathen, he looked almost scared. He was one of her best friends and whatever it was she was concerned for him.

Stammering a little he explained that the 'group' had a problem with the way that her dress looked, "You see, it's the modern looking underwear...IN EVERY picture we see it and it's ...well it's...erm that is to say." He gulped.

"Spoiling the pictures." He gulped again, "soooooo...we were hoping you might, just maybe, consider removing them and your glasses to pose in JUST the dress?"

Felicity nodded as she thought about it and looked down at her gossamer dress.

She knew that taking off her underwear would show a lot more than she had ever displayed before.

Her gazed travelled to William, she remembered all too well how close to her crotch he had gotten when she had posed in the bikini.

"Nathen, I don't know, that's a bit much." She said.

He nodded, "I know, but it is just for us, the pictures won't be seen by anyone else and it REALLY would improve them." He semi argued in justification.

She understood then that he was in agreement with the group, Nathen her trusted friend also thought that the photo's would be better if she agreed.

Felicity sighed, "FINE, but you keep William well back. I don't trust him like I do you."

Nathen nodded, his head bobbing up and down like a marionet.

"Yes, Yes, I'll make sure of it...THANKYOU." he garbled as he turned and rushed back to the impatiently waiting group of men.

*****

Felicity went into the changing room and stripped off, removing her bra and knickers before getting back into the fairly transparent dress again.

She walked back into the studio looking at the floor, for some reason she didn't want to look at them just yet.

She trembled slightly as she took her pose again, once more picking up the grapes and pretending to eat them as she reclined on the floor.

Alex took the first picture, quickly followed by numerous flashes that meant everyone was busy taking photos.

"Could you turn towards us and hold the grapes higher please." said Terry.

Flick turned as asked and now she was fully facing them she watched as they took up their camera's and refocused on her new pose.

Even without her glasses she could still read their expressions.

There were no lustful looks or perverted smiles. She started to relax a little as they all acted professionally and she found herself moving from pose to pose without too much worry.

At one point Alex moved forward and showed her the pictures he had taken, flicking through the images on his digital camera's display.

Felicity liked what she saw, Alex had done a good job of using the lighting to capture her. She smiled her thanks and went back to posing with more confidence as they asked her to change position numerous times.

Normally she would only pose for an hour, but today they kept going until Nathen called a halt. She had been working for nearly two hours by then and was feeling a bit tired.

It took a lot out of her to maintain the various positions they asked of her. Modelling was actually quite hard work.

Nathen and the rest of them uploaded their pictures onto the large screen. Normally this was her que to go get changed, but she wanted to see what they had done.

She headed over to Nathen, "Can I see?" she asked. More than a little curious about what they had done with her poses.

As she put her glasses back on so that she could see properly.

Nathen nodded and grinned happily, "Oh yes, these are really excellent." He said as he pulled up the images he had taken, flicking past the earlier ones and showing her and the rest of them the ones he liked best.

She was pleasantly surprised at what he had done. Showing a great deal of talent he had utilised the lighting to show off her body and dress in an almost demure way.

Her nipples and triangle of pubic hair were hardly visible. The understated camera work was beautiful and she loved the way he had managed to make her look.

Alex went next.

His pictures were a little more bold but still very nice. Like Nathen, he had tried to capture the classical ideal and had created several lovely photos that Felicity wouldn't have minded if others saw.

William uploaded his pictures and once again she was initially surprised and pleased, however he had also made a point of emphasising her nudity underneath the gossamer dress. His pictures fully displayed her areola, nipples and pubes.

Somehow they were still good pictures, he had a talent but not in a demure or innocent way, his pictures were more provocative and sexy.

Felicity was glad that no one else would see them, even while at the same time admitting that he had made her look incredibly sexy and pretty.

Terry went last, pulling up some very moody looking images that he had taken without a flash.

She liked his best of all, they were warm and hinted at sexuality while making her look totally innocent. Nothing of her nipples or vagina was captured, mere hints was all his pictures showed and she asked if he would let her keep a copy.

Terry was more than happy to oblige, handing her his memory card, "you can have them, I'm just glad you liked what I did." He said happily.

Flick thanked him with a hug, momentarily forgetting that her 'dress' was basically see through.

Terry blushed and looked away. His actions reminding her that she was swanning about in near nudity.

It was her turn to blush as she excused herself and scurried into the changing room to put on her underwear and coat. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled as she walked at a quick pace.

*****

The rain had increased in tempo and the wind was whistling and howling through the trees and down the street as she stepped out. The trees lashed back and forth, shedding wet leaves that the wind sent tumbling through the air in twirling insane patterns.

Felicity hunched over slightly and struggled to hold her brolly as she walked down the street towards her bus stop.

Terry chased after her while holding his bulky camera case in one hand and clutching his coat closed at the neck.

"FLICK." He shouted to be heard above the wind as he got close.

Felicity turned and gave him a smile, "Hi Terry?" she said with a questioning tone. Wondering why he had run after her and hoping he didn't want his pictures back.

"Let me give you a ride home." He panted slightly from his short run, "This is no weather for you to be walking in." he pointed to his car. Parked a few steps away.

Felicity didn't argue, just nodded in grateful relief, "Thanks Terry, that would be so nice of you."

Terry opened up her door for her and then went to the boot of the car and quickly stowed his Camera case before getting in on the driver's side with a "Phew, it's crazy today." Offering her a smile as he started the engine.

Felicity smiled back as he pulled out into the rain slicked street and drove slowly through town. He was a good and cautious driver, taking his time without dallying.

"I wanted to ask how you felt about today?" he asked by way of a conversation starter.

Like Nathen, Terry had become a friend, not quite as close as Nathen was, but they had met socially a few times and she liked the handsome married man in his early thirties.

"It was something a bit different, I felt very nervous at first." She admitted as they turned onto the main road towards her side of town.

Terry nodded, "Err, yes that's understandable." He answered as he mentally returned to the image of her posing and showing almost everything. He vividly remembered how hard he had got as he watched her move and how lovely her massive breasts had looked with their pink nipples.

"But you looked like you were relaxing after a bit." He ventured.

"Yeah, I realised you guys were just trying to get the right picture and you all seemed to be acting professional." She replied with a shrug.

Terry flashed her a smile as he glanced at her. "you were great, I've never done any erotica photography before."

"Was it erotica?" she asked, surprised that he had used that word to describe it and wondering if he had found it erotic.

"Well, NO, I guess it was more Glamour, but since I have no reference point, I'm a bit stumped as how to describe it." He lied.

As far as he and the others were concerned it had been highly erotic, if she had been wearing her glasses she would have noticed the bulges in their pants as they took her picture.

It didn't take long to get to her flat and being a nice person, she offered him a coffee and towel to dry off a bit before heading home.

Terry accepted her kindness and followed her inside.

"So glad to get home." She sighed as she put on the kettle and then unzipped her boots and kicked them off into the corner of the kitchen.

"towels are in the bathroom, help yourself." She said as she pulled out two cups from the cupboard.

"Thanks Flick." He replied as he went and grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry his hair with it.

She giggled when she turned around holding two steaming cups of coffee, Terry's normally neat hair was a mess and he looked quite funny.

He accepted his coffee and sat down as she placed hers on the table and moved past him towards her bedroom. "I'll be right back, turn on the telly if you want."

In her room she took off her coat and dress in quick efficient motions, she pulled the pins out of her hair and shook it out, letting it cascade down her back before quickly running a brush through it.

Once done she picked up a long T-Shirt type dress made from warm thick cotton and pulled it on over her bra and knickers. It's hem going well past her bum to just above her knees.

It wasn't a sexy or pretty dress, just something comfortable that was warm and handy.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers
12