Modeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

"Sharon, I want to fuck you, then I want to fuck her, ok?"

"You've got a way with words, big guy!" Sharon said, her shocked reaction earlier being quite the thing of the past now, agreeing and no doubt ready for some hetero satisfaction herself.

"On your back, woman," I mock-ordered her, and she lay back, legs open, her pussy looking swollen and well used from Annette's attention, and maybe from Sharon's further self-abuse - I certainly wasn't tracking her for the past quite a while of slow fellatio.

Climbing into the familiar saddle, I eased my cock into its favorite habitat, while Annette lay down next to Sharon, put one arm around her shoulder and the other at a breast, and watched closely. I held myself up as vertically as possible, to facilitate her view, and started fucking, slowly, pulling almost all the way out on some strokes, and all the way on others, my dick easily re-finding the entrance it was so used to. Sharon received that readily, and easily, for a couple of minutes, then wanted more, "Fuck me, dammit!" she growled, she who never, ever "growled"!

And so, I did, ramming into her with all my energy, as she keened in relief and rising urgency. Humping in a push-up posture, my hands on the mattress, my arms straight, I was determined to deliver what she needed, and was helped along by Annette, who recognized the impending climax and reached down, grasping Sharon's pussy in her hand. I could feel Annette's fingers thrumming hard and fast against Sharon's clit, and that was just right, apparently. Sharon downright squealed and came, her heels in my ass, pulling me in, her hips thrusting upwards for as much contact with Annette's fingers as she could get. Annette and I worked as a team, and kept at it, the sweat of exertion breaking out on me, and that of total engagement breaking out all over Sharon in a sheen of perspiration, as we didn't stop. Sharon came a second time in less than a minute, I'd guess, and cried, "No, no more! Enough!!" as she peaked and collapsed back onto the bed.

Annette and I jointly slowed and became more gentle, just stroking Sharon down to relaxation, Annette with her hand still on, and inside as I could now feel (earlier in the excitement, I hadn't noticed, or maybe it wasn't inside then). Annette's fingers continued, one wrapping around my still hard cock, as I wondered how much room there was in there, anyway!?

"That looked like fun - my turn?" Annette asked, as Sharon became totally relaxed, her chest still heaving a bit with breathing, but her limbs splayed out, her eyes closed, a smile of satisfaction on her face.

"Mmmm. Sure, I'll be with you in a minute," Sharon murmured, sounding as if she were going to sleep.

"Take your time, we'll be ok," Annette assured her, and pulled me off, shifting her and me around so that I was on my back this time.

Climbing over me, she sat between and straddling my thighs, her feet flat on the bed outside my legs, her knees at her shoulders, looking for all the world like a contortionist to me, but seeming quite comfortable. It struck me that she must be a yogi to be that comfortable in a posture I'd have needed help to get to, or to stay in, and that hardly in comfort. But her slim physique lent itself, and she seemed quite at ease as she rolled my balls again, while stroking me.

"You're lasting longer than I'd have expected. In fact, in this little group, you're downright behind, fella," she said, speaking apparently not to me but to my dick. "So, let's see how you do with something else new!"

And with that, she scooched forward, raised up, held my cock into place as she targeted, and lowered herself, bit by bit, onto my very happy member.

She was tight - I wondered if her main diet was feminine, but decided that didn't follow, given the availability of things other than male human cocks that can be used in a human vagina. She was also hot, as in body temperature warmer than I expected - a nice and welcome touch, along with a decent amount of lubrication. Down two inches, then back up, then down 2 and a half - it seemed she'd noted that I'd enjoyed the so slow progress of the blow job and was quite ok with mimicking it in the fuck. I let her, gentleman that I am, go as she liked, for a while. Eventually, and it really didn't take that long, I was as deep as I was long, and we started a medium paced long up and down strokes fucking. It was fine, but I wanted more, and so, taking my hands from where they'd been happily squeezing at her breasts, I put them on her hips, and on the next downstroke, I pulled her down, hard, on the last half of the thrust, slamming into her pubic bone and clit, rougher than we'd done up to then. Her eyes sprang open from their half closed state, and by then, we were on the out stroke. I repeated it on the next, and on the next, and soon I was manhandling her hips, pulling them down and pushing them up on my own, rather than with her help. I fucked her hard, dominating, digging my fingers into her ass, humping my hips up to slam into hers on each cycle. She grabbed my wrists, hanging on, and I kept it up as her breathing quickened and deepened, and finally I pushed her over the top, and as she did, I just held her still here, fully impaled on my cock, with me feeling her vagina pulsing its finish. I think it sort of surprised her that I made her come, when she'd been the aggressor earlier. And of course, I think that it was a good surprise - isn't any unexpected orgasm?

"Whoa! Nice going, cowboy!"

"Nice of you, too, since you were the cowgirl!" I said, then scrambled around, repositioning her to on her knees with me behind her. "Now, something about my needing to catch up?"

Cock in hand, just to see her reaction, I fucked into her all the way in one stroke from behind, then pulled out and used my hand to guide it along her slit, from her clitoris to her gash to her perineum, to her rosebud, and on through the tight valley of her ass cheeks. Then back down, stopping at her anus and just nudging.

Annette pushed back, apparently neither shocked nor unwilling to let me in that way. I laughed out loud and said, "Just testing," and went back to fucking her. I really didn't want to fuck her in the ass - sort of not my thing, and requiring cleanup and all that. I did want to assert myself, and so now that we knew that I could make her come by fucking, and that I'd made her agree to being ass fucked, and that I'd eaten her and her me, and we'd both pleased Sharon, I was ready to unload.

And she was ready for that as well, as I could feel her squeezing me as I got back inside. I held her hips and steadily fucked - they were at a great height for me. She leaned down on one shoulder and used that arm to reach under and grab my balls again, and now, squeezing them (gently, thank goodness), and still squeezing my cock, she fucked back into me on each stroke. It didn't take long, and as I approached my climax, I gasped, "How and where?"

"Inside, just like this!" she answered, as breathless as I.

A couple of strokes later, I felt the boiling in my balls surge the length of my internal tubing then blast through and out and into her its first spasm. Humping, now off in some out of world place, I kept ramming, and she kept receiving, until I was spent. Annette collapsed forward as I collapsed onto her back, and we stayed there a moment, then I felt myself slipping out - when I'm soft, I'm just not long enough to keep up the rear insertion. I rolled onto my back, still wheezing, and she rolled right next to me, taking my deflated cock, now back to penis, in her hand and holding it fondly.

"I vote that Sharon and I keep you as a model - we artists always need to work on our techniques," she suggested, and Sharon chuckled, next to us.

"Not sure about that - I don't want to lose him, or wear him out!" she said. "But maybe from time to time, a refresher course."

That wasn't the end to that day, but it was followed by a good bit of relaxation and recuperation for all three of us; and I must say, while I found nothing wrong with either of their techniques, if they want to work on them, I'm nothing if not amenable. As we lay there mentally drifting, I did wonder about Margaret's mixed signals, and about if I'd be asked to model again for the group, and if Sharon might like to do some of that herself, or maybe even as a couple, or maybe as a couple that was Sharon and Annette, or in a private session for me, with the couple being Sharon and Bishop even? The range of possibilities seemed to expand the more I thought about them, and then I realized, happily, that there was some other expanding going on, and . . . ah well, more of that for another day.

romancer
romancer
395 Followers
12