Modeling Contest

Story Info
An old perfume ad leads to fulfilled fantasies.
1.1k words
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"So, I have to ask you this question."

"Sure."

"You ever model?"

"No! I'm way too short to model."

Robert Carter thought he had totally blown it. He wanted to say something that sounded like a flirting compliment, but was convinced that he had just sounded like the dumbest man on earth.

"Well..." he tried to compose himself. "They should accommodate you then."

Taryn Wilson laughed. She liked Robert, but could never figure out why he was so quiet. He seemed so naturally charismatic, but someone always had to prod him to talk.

"It doesn't work that way," she smiled.

They sat next to each other on the couch in Taryn's apartment, an empty pizza box and a flatscreen TV in front of them. Taryn was the one who asked him to come over, saying she felt lonely with her roommate, Maddie Reilly, in Florida for the week with her boyfriend's family. Robert was nervous about being alone with her and saying the wrong thing; he was turned on by her long reddish-blonde hair, her bright blue eyes, her pale skin and her sweet accent, but he was anxious about making a fool of himself.

Taryn kept glancing at Robert's smooth, shaved head and admiring his brown eyes and blinding smile; Robert resembled Taye Diggs, and Taryn couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to see him naked, and whether he was even into white girls. Well, she figured, there was only one way to find out...

Robert sighed. "Well...I don't know how to put this...you definitely have a model's body."

"Thank you! How sweet," she replied, touching him lightly on his hand and marvelling at how soft his dark skin was.

Robert smiled. "It's such a shame that they make a big deal about height. If they didn't, you would have been, like, the biggest model from Australia."

"You're so sweet," she responded, touching him again.

"Thanks."

"Well, let me ask you a question. Have *you* ever considered modeling?"

"Oh no-I never thought I was that handsome. Plus, I'm not that tall either!"

"Oh please-you could be a great model. You have a terrific smile, and you're in great shape-you could do it."

"Well, I guess it could be another career option..."

Taryn smiled and brushed her hair from her face. Robert wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Hey, I have an idea."

"OK."

"I don't know if you ever saw this ad before..."

She opened her iPad and pulled up Google Images. She typed in a few words into the search engine, clicked on an image and turned the screen towards Robert. It was a perfume ad from 2006, showing a gorgeous pale-skinned nude model with curly red hair, her large breasts covered by the hands of a muscular, handsome, black man standing behind her.

"I first saw this when I was teenager in Vogue Australia," Taryn said. "I always wondered how horny they got when they took this photo." What she didn't mention was that this was the photo that sparked her interest in black men-that this was the photo that made her want to move to the UK or US, as there weren't too many black men in the Perth suburbs where she grew up.

"Wow," Robert replied. "That's a great photo."

"Isn't it though?" Taryn smiled.

"Yeah," Robert whispered, feeling his arousal rise even harder than before.

"So..." Taryn brushed her hair back again. "Here's what I was thinking."

"OK."

"How about if we recreate it?"

"Really?"

"Yeah-I mean, my hair isn't as curly as hers is, but it doesn't have to be exact. I'm as pale as she is, and you're as dark as he is."

"Oh boy."

"C'mon-it'll just be for us. I won't put it on Instagram or anything."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise. This will just be for us-it will just be private between us."

Robert paused. "OK. Let's try it."

"Now, we don't have to go full nude-we can just do this from the waist up."

"OK."

Taryn and Robert both removed their shirts; Taryn whipped off her bra while Robert yanked off his T-shirt. Robert was awestruck by Taryn's bright pink nipples; everything inside him wanted to lean over and kiss them.

Taryn gazed at Robert's muscular chest before catching herself. "OK, just stand behind me-I'll take the photo with this, of course."

The feeling of Robert's chocolate skin against her vanilla complexion, his big hands covering her tits, was almost overwhelming for Taryn; still, she managed to take several sexy shots with the iPad before deciding that the last shot was the closest to the magazine image.

"Wow, that looks great."

"Thank you. It was hard to get it right, because you kept poking me through your pants!"

Robert gasped. "Oh my God, I didn't mean to--"

Taryn placed her pale finger over Robert's full lips. "It's OK."

Something came over Robert-a burst of courage, or raw lust.

"Can I kiss you?"

Taryn's blue eyes brightened. Let me tease him a little bit, she thought.

"Where?"

"Just on the cheek, if that's what you want."

"Sure, why not? A little gentlemanly peck on the cheek..."

Robert kissed Taryn's soft white cheek, causing her to sigh. As he pulled away, he caught a glimpse of a blue vein between her neck and shoulder. Robert loved the sight of veins on a pale white woman's body-it made him think of her vitality and life. Suddenly, he kissed her there, causing her to sigh again.

"Oh God..."

"What?" she whispered.

"I want to make love to you. In the worst way. Please. I want you more than anything. I'll beg for it. I'll get known on my fucking knees..."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to do that," she winked.

Robert embraced Taryn, kissing her rapidly. As he removed her jeans and pink panties, he flashed back to when he was a teenager in his Bed-Stuy bedroom, pleasuring himself to magazine photos of Nicole Kidman and imaging fucking a hot Aussie chick. Dreams really do come true, he thought as she glimpsed Taryn's red bush.

They were both too horny to make it to Taryn's bed, so they went right there on the couch. The brother from Brooklyn and the white girl from West Oz were both fascinated by the beauty of dark skin against pale skin, and the energy of their mutual passion. Taryn howled with delight as Robert's big cock penetrated her; he would soon groan with ecstasy after pulling out and flooding her chest with his cum.

After they fucked, they lay next to each other, Taryn caressing his muscled arm, Robert kissing her freckles and bright blue veins. They looked into each other's eyes and realized that, even though they were born on opposite sides of the world, they were absolutely made for each other.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01 A story of how a frigid wife learns to enjoy sex.in Interracial Love
I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 01 Husband talks his loyal wife into fucking his black friend.in Loving Wives
Wife Cheats During Business Trip A white wife is seduced by a black man on a business trip.in Interracial Love
The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Black pastor turns white wife into personal plaything.in Interracial Love
Our friend Henry My wife's first taste of black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories