Modeling Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
Bonnie is welcomed into the club by the others.
15.7k words
190.2k
49
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

Again I'd like to thank my editor, dianaprince_73 for the proofing and correcting of this story. Without her help and knowledge I know the story wouldn't be as good.

Please read Chapter 1 to fully understand where this chapter starts.

*

The phone rang at 8:00 AM. Bob rolled over and answered it. Jan Johnson, Bonnie's boss, was on the phone. He told her Bonnie was asleep and reminded her that it was Saturday. Jan told him that she needed to talk with Bonnie immediately, there was going to be another shoot, and Bonnie had to do something before.

Bonnie answered the phone and talked to Jan for 15 minutes before saying, "OK! OK Jan, I'll do it as long as it washes out." Then she hung up, turned to Bob and told him what Jan wanted her to do before Thursday's photo shoot. She explained that the next shoot would require her to dye her hair reddish-brown. He didn't seem to care as long as it washed out. So she had it done the next day at the beauty parlor that did all the hairstyles for the models at Jan's agency. Bob was a little upset until he saw her nude standing there in the bedroom and saw how sexy she looked with the dark-reddish brown color of her hair. His cock got hard and he began to love the new look his wife.

Bob made love to her like she was some other woman that night. The sex that entire week was unbelievable and he felt he was actually fucking another woman. The color change of her hair made Bob feel he had a new woman in his bed, a red head. He ravaged her every night with his lips, tongue, fingers and finally his hard cock. By Thursday Bonnie was exhausted from the sex and the long hours she put in with the company being photographed and then reviewing the photos and the ads.

The photo shoot went off the same as before with Bob taking the day off and watching her. Dan did his usual touching, but Bonnie didn't seem to mind as much this time, she was becoming used to it. Bob saw that nothing was exposed that shouldn't be so he went along with the process. Jan Johnson seemed to be less involved this time, watching and not interfering as much. She stood next to Bob a great deal explaining why Bonnie was put in this position or that position. They both watched and listened.

Bonnie was told she would be dressed in a light blue almost see through baby doll outfit for the final set this time. She had a bra and panties on, but they too were sheer and hardly covered her firm breasts and round rear end. She was embarrassed when they showed her the outfit and told her to change into it.

Bob asked for a robe and was told they didn't have one. When he insisted they find one. In the dressing room they also placed a scarf around her hair to pull it back. She had little makeup on and with the scarf tied around her hair she looked even younger than she did before. Bob felt she could pass for a teenager.

Again, the male model was different this time. The man was bigger and taller than Bob and looked extremely fit. His shorts were tight and his package between his legs was quite large. He stood to the side while they took photos of just Bonnie at first.

Bonnie had changed and she asked Bob for the robe. He gave it to her and she came out of the dressing room and the final shooting began. The first few shots Dan told her to leave the robe on. He did it so she would feel more at ease. Bob sat and watched the male model move over and stand behind his wife. He was told to move in and get tighter in the shot. The man did and Bob knew he was pressing into Bonnie's rear with his cock.

Then she was instructed by Ms. Johnson to remove the robe and sit on the chair that was provided. The man stood next to Bonnie, his big bulge was next to her face. She looked at it and then back at the camera. Bob watched and didn't like it much, but she wasn't asked to do anything wrong. He just didn't like it.

The chair was a straight back chair and she was positioned in every way possible on it. First she sat back on it with her legs closed. Then she was straddling it with the back of the chair in front of her blocking her panties that hardly covered her pussy. The male model was standing or kneeling or in some cases sitting on the floor. In all cases it seemed they made sure his package was pointing towards Bonnie. She couldn't help but notice the size of the man's cock in his shorts. To Bob it looked like it was getting larger.

They told her no "private parts" would show, but the outfit she had on left little to the imagination. They had kept their word and her nipples didn't show, nor did her pussy. Almost all of her breasts showed like when she had on the small bikini she had at home. The thong, which covered her pussy, wasn't large enough to cover her pussy without the hair around her vagina showing. Bob didn't know it, but Bonnie had shaved her pussy almost completely for this ad. She had left a 3-inch landing strip as Jan called it. Bonnie had only done that once before and that was on their honeymoon and that time she shaved for her husband and her micro bikini she took with her to impress him on their vacation. Bob didn't like this at all and was going to talk with her about it tonight at home.

Meanwhile they had Bonnie sitting on her feet with her legs under her. This showed off her upper thighs and her pussy was covered with her hands. While no private parts showed, it was very erotic and sexual. Again the male model was standing next to her with his bulge close to her face.

Then Dan told Bonnie to sit cross-legged and they use her foot to block and cover the front of her pussy. If not it would have shown from under the sheer material she was wearing. Bob still hadn't seen her pussy shaved yet. It never appeared in any photo Dan took, but he saw it with each movement or repositioning of her body. Bob was far enough away to not notice his wife's pussy slit wet and shinning from under the nightie, but the model, Dan and Jan all saw her excitement.

They were good and always made sure she was covered for the camera in all the right places. But the male model had a lot of looks at Bonnie's body and Bob could see his cock was harder than it was when they had first started the shoot.

Bonnie was positioned with her legs crossed first from the left then from the right. Again her pussy didn't show, only the top of the bikini panty was visible. She was told to sit on the chair properly and then bend forward. Her breasts hung down in the bikini bra and the cleavage was completely visible to the man sitting in front of her. It was the male model who had his back to the camera this time. He had a great view of Bonnie's breasts. All of her breasts were shown except her nipples and the small dark circle around them. The bra was tight but the outline of her nipples was very clear. Bonnie was excited and her nipples were sticking out against the bikini bra. Everyone knew it, everyone. Dan said it made a more erotic photo and they didn't stop. Bonnie's nipples were hard and they could see the male posing with her looked larger too. His hard on was very apparent under his shorts. They didn't stop shooting.

Bonnie was told to arch her back now and lay backwards. Then she was told to rock the chair back on two legs. They had Bonnie work that chair and while they made sure none of her private parts showed, damn if everything else didn't. The line of her pussy was visible on many of the photos now; she was wet with excitement. It was the same with the crack of her ass. Her nipples were very apparent, hard and pushing against the material of the bra. And now she had a wet spot in the center of her bikini panties. They kept shooting.

Bonnie's body was emphasized fully to take advantage of her girl next door look, yet positioned to make her look extremely erotic and emphasized the sexuality she exhibited. Her thighs were almost always opened in the shots to take advantage of her shapely athletic legs and to show off her bikini panties just barely covering her vagina. Bob could see the wet spot now from across the room. He knew the male model saw it as well as Dan and Jan. Could they smell her sexual excitement too? He didn't know but they didn't stop shooting.

Bonnie's best assets were very much on display, but still no private parts were fully visible. She was told the idea was to want to see more of her as the ad went on. If they got a large number of letters and e-mails they would take more photos. She would earn more money with each additional shoot done.

Bob told them they didn't need the money if it was going to embarrass his wife. But Bonnie told him she wasn't upset and plus the fact she had signed a contract for her to pose for 6 shoots in 6 months. She aid she had to honor that commitment. She told her husband she was committed and as long as her personal things weren't showing she would abide by the contract. She was actually enjoying it. It was stimulating her sexually and building her ego with all the fan mail she received..

If the truth were known Bonnie was soaking wet and so excited between her legs now as they snapped away with the camera, she felt like she could orgasm if she was touched properly. The way Don touched and positioned her body and the way the male model with the big thick package between his legs and who sat and looked at her, well, it excited her greatly. The way Dan touched her legs and shoulders and arms knees, thighs and feet excited her. The way he positioned her so her legs were open and she felt the cool air on her slightly covered crotch which was always in view for all to see or her ass and breasts pushing outward with each shot was also working her up tremendously.

When she saw the huge bulge between the male model's legs it looked even bigger as the shooting went on and Bonnie was thrilled the handsome male model was getting a hard on and she was the cause of it. She moaned to herself thinking she could excite suck a lovely young man that way just by posing excited her. Everything about the photo shoot excited her now, she loved it. The model never did anything wrong or even borderline offensive. She was just falling under the spell of posing and showing off her body to men. She knew that if she made them horny it would increase sales of the product and get her more photo shoots and money.

With each shooting, Bonnie was also learning something about herself she never realized before. She liked to exhibit her body and show herself off. She was enjoying each day in front of the camera very much. Each time she was told to open her legs and showed that little patch of sheer material between her legs that covered her most private part she felt a chill go up her spin. Every time she looked down and saw her nipples pushing out hard against the bikini bra she would moan to herself. She wanted someone to pinch them, to suck on them. She wanted Bob to fuck her badly, and as time went by she wanted someone, anyone to fuck her hard. Then she wondered how it would feel to pose as she was being fucked? How the male model with the big dick would feel and look as he fucked her. That almost made her cum during the shooting. She was very aroused by the end of the day.

Her pussy was always covered by a pair of sheer panties or a bikini this was true, but her pussy was almost completely shaved now and was always swollen with her sexual excitement. She was very stimulated; she felt as if her pussy was almost on fire with her need. As her outer lips became fatter and fatter they accentuated her slit under the material. It could be seen as a bulge and a line, which everyone would know, that saw it that it was her vagina slit. She felt it made the photos more erotic. She looked damn amatory especially when the wet spot formed there. Dan loved the look and while Bob was agitated and pissed off that she was being played and exposed like she was, Bonnie loved it and didn't stop even when Bob asked her to stop.

The last set of photos took almost 2 hours before they stopped for lunch. Bob felt he would chat with her during lunch but they all ate together. Bonnie had on her robe. The male model sat across from her, next to her husband. The model, as well as, Dan and Jan told her how good she was and how great the photos would be. They couldn't get over how at ease she was now or how well she followed directions for a first time model. She was a natural. She bubbled from all the praise. She looked at her husband and saw the look on his face. She was starting to get upset with him. She couldn't understand why he was mad and trying to upset her chance to become a famous model and earn lots of money for both of them.

Bonnie and Bob did talk alone after eating lunch and she knew he was extremely upset. She agreed that she would stop the shooting if her pussy became wet and showed on the front of her outfit. It did and she didn't stop since Dan told her they were on a very tight timetable.

The sex that night between her and Bob was again fantastic her sexual appetite was high from being bumped by the model with the huge cock all day.

It started by Bonnie sitting up and leaning back as she faced her husband. Bob knew she loved this position and so did he. As she rode his cock up and down, he raised his knees providing a sort of backrest for her as she faced him. Then he reached for her lovely firm breasts and played with her nipples. She was horny and had already climaxed once. Now it was a slow ride and they both loved the feeling of their sex locked together as Bob's cock moved in and out of her vagina.

Bonnie finally sat all the way back and extended her legs pushing them forward over Bob's legs. Bob began to rock slowly using his pelvis to move his cock in and out and back and forwards a few inches. But at this position his shaft rubbed her throbbing hard clit continuously. With her thighs spread wide Bob could see his cock sliding between her thick swollen pink pussy lips of her vagina. Bonnie had shaved most of her pussy area so she could wear a very small bikini. Now sporting a female Mohawk type of design, Bob could see her blonde pussy curls twinkled with her wetness. He knew Bonnie was close to cumming again. He reached towards her running his two fingers over her clitoris stimulating it even more. Bonnie moaned loudly with her sexual appreciation and used her hands to hold his in the best position and cried out for him to rub faster. Again her husband complied.

Bob continued working on Bonnie's clit as she wriggled and squirmed from his loving efforts. By doing so, her pussy worked his cock like he loved to feel. Her groans and sighs were now long, low moans encouraging him to continue his work. As she lifted her ass up she raised and lowered her pelvis, which in turn worked her pussy on his cock. It became more and more wildly varied as her orgasm edged closer. She would arch up too high and his cock would come all the way out. Four hands quickly went to it and reinserted it. Again and again, she worked her hips and ass fucking her pussy on his cock as he stroked her clit. Each time his cock came out from her thrusting too hard upwards, they would both frantically reach down and replace his cock. It was hot and funny at the same time and they were enjoying it and laughing and loving as husbands and wives do sometimes. Bonnie wondered if that male model's cock ever came out of a pussy? "Most likely it didn't it was just so big", she was thinking

As she got close, Bob used one of his fingers to insert it next to his cock inside her pussy. He moved it in, turning his palm upwards and benting his finger upwards. He applied a soft but firm pressure on her "G" spot once he found it while still stimulating her clitoris. The effect was almost instantaneous. Bonnie cried out, arched her back and slammed her cunt into his cock taking him balls deep. She had lifted up and was now sitting on his thighs with his cock buried all the way. "Oh my God," she screamed as she began to climax.

"Ohhhh God! Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck yesssss," she exclaimed as she hung onto her husband's shoulders biting him as her body began to shudder violently and a second orgasm swept into her loins behind the first one.

"Oh Bobby that was so nice baby," she whispered as she held him tightly still sitting on his legs. "I had such wonderful feelings and pleasure sweetheart. Thank you."

Bob held her and continued to gently rub her "G" spot as his cock stayed buried deep and he hadn't cum yet. Bonnie finally realized it. "Take your finger out baby I'm becoming to sensitive. Just rub my clit gently, please just my clit."

For the next few minutes Bonnie rocked her pussy back and forth on her husband's erection while Bob rocked his pelvis in time with her. He was fully inside her so the sensations he was feeling were the best he could feel too. He soon began to feel the stirring of his own orgasm. Bonnie felt his cock get thicker as more blood flowed into it making it as long and thick as it could get. It was now as deep in her womb as possible. As they continued to fuck slowly and lovingly she felt his cock deep inside her body get hotter and harder as Bob moaned and told her he was going to cum. Bonnie knew it already, and as his attention was centered in his balls she moved faster still. Bonnie's pussy seemed to tighten around his shaft. Her cunt was red and swollen as Bob continued to fuck her as they both used only a slow rocking motion. But it was little faster now. Bonnie wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight as she kissed him hard. She squeezed her vagina muscles hard holding his cock deep inside her. They had been going at it for a while and Bob's legs were asleep from her sitting on them. But all Bob felt was her marvelous pussy holding and loving his hot, hard cock.

As the attack from Bonnie's pussy continued he watched as her lips came into his and she kissed him again slamming her tongue deep into his mouth. They held each other as he came closer and closer to cumming. "Yes baby, do it. Fill me my love. Cum in me Bobby and let me feel it coat my pussy," she whispered in his ear sending chills over his body from the air of her words in his ear.

Bob couldn't stand it any longer. He had to fuck her! He withdrew and then moved her under him and opened her thighs wide as his cock disappeared inside her again. He felt her slippery, shiny, female cream. He could see it as he looked down between their bodies. It was clearly visible on her inner and outer lips; it was her cum. He moaned at knowing Bonnie was cumming again from the contact between her pussy and his cock. Her clit was poking out fully from its hood and Bob couldn't remember ever seeing it as red or erect as it was now.

Bonnie watched Bob arch his back now and she saw his face twist in a look of pain and pleasure as he neared orgasm. She arched up and began to fuck him back now as they both picked up the pace. The only sounds in the room were their moans of pleasure and the slapping of his balls against her ass and their bodies massed together. They were sounds of sex, and it was loud and obscene and neither one of them cared.

"That's it baby,"" she whispered as she held him and felt him slamming away faster and harder too. "Yes Bobby, fuck me! Fuck me hard baby! Fill me, I love it when you fill me up."

That was all he could take. As Bob's orgasm hit him like a runaway train he pushed hard into Bonnie trying to get his cock even deeper. He arched his back and the cheeks of his ass squeezed as he tried to hold his orgasm as long as he could. Shot after wonderful shot pumped into Bonnie's womb and she felt ever one of them. The feeling of her husband's cum pumping into her pussy sent her off again. Bonnie climaxed for the forth time that night!

Bob smiled down into her eyes. His hands roamed over her face and body. As he cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples she asked, "Satisfied?"

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers