Modeling Contract Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan loved men, but she also loved women, beautiful women. Women like Bonnie were clean and safe and loved the change in their lives she offered. Sure they were damn vain, but they were also damn beautiful. Women like her loved to have sex with them and the women she had in her circle loved the sexual change Jan gave them. Oh, it wasn't that often, maybe 4, 5 or 6 times a year. That way the husbands never got an indication of what their wives or girlfriends were doing at Jan's home in the mountains. It was considered a female fat farm for the models and the husbands sort of liked the idea of them having time away. The husbands were taken out fishing or hunting by Jan's associates. Those who couldn't make it were left at home to enjoy time by themselves, which everyone needs from time to time. They never had the slightest knowledge that there was a female orgy going on at the mountain retreat. And it was tax deductible, which made it even better.

All the ladies in the group were extremely happy about the changes to their love life and in fact most did loose weight from all the activities available. They enjoyed trying something new and different than their husband's cocks for a week. Once Jan had them attend, and filmed them, she knew none would talk. This way of life was good for the girls a few times a year. It relieved their stress and the tension from the photo shoots. It was the best way to relieve it too. Sauna, steam and Jacuzzis, oil rubdowns, massage, facials, all sort of games, sunbathing and of course sex. There were lots and lots of sex, mostly between two women. But if the lady insisted, there was every type available and it was purely a lady's choice.

Jan could turn Bonnie a little before, with Rose's help. She would make love to her and Bonnie when they were together. This time, she would ask Bonnie to help Rose and she was sure Bonnie would do it. "This couldn't have worked out better unless Bob wasn't around. Oh well, it will still happen only a little slower," she said to herself.

Jan told Rose what she planned for Bonnie, and as she did, both women began to get wet between their legs thinking of the beautiful Bonnie kneeling in front of them with her lovely face buried in their pussy licking and sucking them to climax. Rose laughed and said she hoped she wasn't going to loose Jan as a full time customer.

Jan told Rose she would always be the number one woman in her life, but didn't she think Bonnie was a wonderful addition to their sex games? Rose told her Bonnie was just perfect, married, safe and clean and so willing. They both laughed as Jan hung up and worked on the finalizing of the shoot and the layout for Bonnie on Saturday at 10:00AM. If things went well, Jan's next retreat was in 2 months. Bonnie would be ready by then and she was sure she would attend the mountain retreat. Once filmed, Jan had her. She could blackmail her if she lied, or just kept it for her own security in case Bonnie got scared and wanted to tell everyone what was going on behind the closed doors of the Agency.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
Damn I love how this story is going right now

The wife is fallng into the Jan's sex trap which a lot of models fall into. They enjoy the attention and think they are god's gift to the world and are a sexual babe for all men. Then they have sex and before they know it they're in to deep. Once Jan films her she'll be working and doing her and anone else Jan wants. Can't wait for this bitch to take it up the ass and in her pussy at the same time by two women or twomne. Keep it going Bonnie and welcome abaord.

ken philipsken philipsover 17 years ago
Lesson in how to build the tension

This series is superb.

Bonnie has deftly, and realistically, brought the story along, raising the tension a notch or two in each Chapter by adding not only further steps along the path in terms of how daring Bonnie gets, but also sketching out more things at home with Bob.

Can't wait for Chapter 4.

Ken Philips

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wonder just how many actual models

list actual families and personal identifiaction on a magazine where they pose nude? Back when I read Playboy some of the Playmates came back a few years later and now sported different names and backgrounds. The money does sound a little low.

I am in agreement with those who think that the husband should go along with his wife for the photo shoot and begin early plans on divorce. His wife has shown him that she no longer has the same values that they had as a married couple from the days after they married.

"There ain't no such thing as a free Lunch". (Robert Heinlein)

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
Best chapter yet Bonnie. I love the way you are

bring her along slowly drawing her in more and more to Jan's side of life. She will soon be doing Jan's bidding and eating pussy and being fucked by all the models in her agency. And what will happen when she goes to Jan's private retreat! I can't wait to read about that. Keep writing and just forget about the ass holes on here who don't like anything but read everything. Just write what you like and most of us will enjoy it I'm sure. You are a woman who can write better than most men. Great job babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
first 2 parts were ,,,

pretty good but allready the end of part 2 was a bit shy in progression, bonny could not stop there. I think you lost your courage in part 3 and so this part came maybe a little bit to quick (timewise). Live your fantasy and don't give a shit what others think. keep on going strong.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories