Modeling Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
A full day shoot with Bonnie.
5.2k words
119.9k
29
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Again I'd like to thank my editor, dianaprince_73 for the great proofing and correcting of this story while she was snowed in. Without her help and knowledge I know the story wouldn't be as readable or as good.

*

On the day of the shoot Bonnie was told she would pose in four different outfits, and that the shoot would last all day.

The first set of photos was taken with Bonnie in a very short, sexy skirt and blouse. Her breasts were the main point of these shots and without a bra her nipples were apparent from the first shot Dan took. He took the photos from every vantage point as Bonnie slowly undid each button on the blouse. First the cleavage came into view. Then the tops of her firm round full breasts began to show as Bonnie undid another button. Dan even took a photo of them as he knelt under them without blocking out Bonnie's lovely face.

As she undid the final two buttons on the blouse, she was showing more and more of the fantastic globes. Even her husband, Bob, was getting a hardon looking at Bonnie posing and undoing the buttons of the blouse slowly. Then as she simply let the blouse fall away from her shoulders her chest was in full view. She looked amazing as she stood there exposing her breasts and hard nipples. They looked very red and extremely long, as long as Bob could ever remember seeing them. He knew his wife was very excited posing this way.

Bonnie was already extremely worked up just from the idea of the completely nude pose she was going to do today. As Dan moved around her she was told to bend forward and then backwards arching her back this way and that way offering her breasts to the camera. All of the moves simply enhanced the shape and image of her breasts, making them look bigger, fuller and better to the eye of the camera and to the two men standing there watching. Dan knew the photos would be great and all the men who saw these sexy breasts would love them.

Bonnie liked how they looked hanging down as she bent forward from her stomach. Her breasts were perfectly full and round, as if she was dangling them over a lover's face offering the nipple to his or her waiting, warm, wet mouth. She cupped them as if she was positioning them so the nipple could be sucked. Yes, the nipples, they seemed even harder now and it was very apparent in each shot that she was thrilled to be posing.

Dan finished quickly with the breast shots and had her stand and then bend as she knelt with her legs open wide. She rested her elbows on her knees. Stooping first separated her knees and gave the viewer a shot up under her skirt. You could barely make out that she had nothing on under the skirt, but you couldn't see her pussy slit, yet. Then he had her kneeling with her skirt giving the appearance in the photos that she was straddling something, or maybe someone. The pose amplified her shapely ass, hips and legs. She was told to slowly remove the skirt as she knelt and Dan snapped away taking the pictures. She unhooked the skirt and let it fall away slowly from her hips showing her thighs and then just the top of her pussy slit.

She arched her ass up off the rug and slowly removed the skirt sliding it out from under that sweet ass. In doing so she had lifted her hips and thighs off the floor and Dan snapped her in this position. It looked like she was offering her lower body to someone now. Pushing her hips up like she was thrusting her pussy up offering it to her lover.

As she did, her husband Bob saw that Bonnie had on stockings and a garter belt, but no panties. It was an extremely sexual pose, which was exactly the shot Dan wanted. Bonnie's hips were elevated and her pussy mound was lifted up in the air showing the small thin slit of her vagina and it looked wet as it shinned with drops of her sexual excitement. She now had the skirt completely removed and held the pose until Dan told her to rest.

Twenty minutes later as Bonnie posed again following Dan's directions she had each leg stretched and opened as she sat back on the floor. As she did what Dan told her, he captured her inner thighs opening and closing and her pussy shifting position as she moved from one position to the other. She would lift and slide her legs out towards the camera until finally she was siting facing the camera completely nude except for the stockings, garter belt and heels.

With the nylons still on, she slowly undid the garter belt and removed it. Now dressed only in her thigh high stockings and the high heels, she moved from the right to left showing off her hips and ass as she rolled from side to side as Don instructed her. Dan felt she was every man's dream, every man's wet dream. His cock was hard and he had to stop from time to time to adjust it in his slacks; so was her husband as he watched.

Bonnie looked as erotic as Bob had ever seen her. She moved around on the white soft rug as Dan positioned her with her legs bent and knees opened in most every shot. He let her pussy be seen in each shot as well. He stood over her and looking down as he snapped away capturing her beauty as she looked up into the lens of the camera and showed off her assets. She had a sexual smile on her face as she opened her knees slowly, even more now as she offered her pussy to the public. She used her fingers and opened the outer lips of her vagina as Dan told her to show her pink. She was fully spread now and you could see how swollen and fat her vagina actually was. Dan told her she as magnificent and this shot would earn her a great deal of new jobs and money. He told her to work her body and Bonnie did just that.

Bonnie was in heat, she needed fucking, or at the very least she needed to cum. This was very apparent to the camera and the men in the room. It would show in the magazine too; you could almost smell her sexual musk. Dan snapped away capturing more and more of her body and face. Using her fingers to actually open her pussy lips more was a great pose for her. She was showing her pink insides and opened it even more until the tight little pink/red hole that was the center of her sex showed in the camera. Dan moaned. Bob almost choked on his coffee as he saw what Bonnie was doing. Dan had a huge hard on. It was as big as he could ever remember and he had to stop working in order to adjust it again. Bonnie smiled up at him knowing she was having a strong effect on him. Bonnie was leaking her wetness and was so worked up she had to be wiped a few times so she wouldn't looked like she had a load of cum dripping out of her vagina. Now Dan could in fact smell her sexual excitement as he stood over her and snapped away.

She asked for a towel to wipe her pussy dry again as she stood up and got ready for the next series of shots. There were drops of her juices actually running down her inner thighs. She took the next outfit and put it on standing in front of her husband and Dan.

The next set of photos would be with Bonnie in a very small bikini, a stripped one that hardly covered her nipples but held her breasts up giving her a deep cleavage. The bottom of her bikini was cut low, very low and while it wasn't a thong, it was only a few inches above her pussy. From the back, her ass cheeks were hanging out under the material and you could see they sat up high and firm. Men would know what a great ass she had from this set of photos.

Dan had her sit on the bed and bend and cross and open her legs wide with just the small piece of material covering her cunt. He came in very close and as he took the photo he smelled her musk; it had started to fill the room. He snapped the center of her body and took in the bikini patch that covered her vagina. It was so damn sexual to everyone, especially Bonnie. Bonnie's pose in this group of shots was like most you could see in men's magazines with a beautiful woman in a small tight bikini. Her nipples again were very apparent to the camera and this time there was a wet spot right in front of the bottom of the bikini. Bonnie was definitely sexually excited and Dan took advantage of it to make sure the spot showed.

As Bonnie took off the top and Dan snapped her body on the bed, Bob watched her pose again offering her body as she lay on the bed. Then Dan told her to undo the strings of the bikini bottom and open it. As she lay on the bed she undid the strings on both sides of the bikini and then opened it like a baby diaper. Her pussy was slowly coming into view and Dan snapped away until she had removed the bottom like she did the skirt, again arching her hips up off the bed and elevating her pussy offering it to the camera. But this time she held the position and opened her legs as Dan instructed her to do. Here she was thrusting her pussy up towards the camera as she had her legs wide-open showing off her pussy again. As Bonnie rested on her head and shoulders, the rest of her body was off the bed. She used her fingers again to open the lips of her pussy showing off all her pink insides.

Bonnie smiled up at Dan as she heard him moan yet again. Then she did something he didn't tell her to do. Dan saw her small red hole come into view and she smiled at him again as she inserted her middle finger as deep into her hole as she could. She held it there for a second or two and then popped it out and put it in her mouth. She then sat up as this part of the shoot was over. She did it just to tease him and it worked. As she sat there he came close to her ear and whispered to her that he wanted to fuck her so badly, just like every male who saw her would want to do. She smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs as she looked into his eyes. She didn't say anything or try to cover herself at all.

Once this set was done they took a break and sat chatting like it was just a job. As they had a drink and a light snack Bob wanted to cover Bonnie with a robe but she was OK. She sat there with nothing on but the bikini top, which was see-through and Bob could see that she was very comfortable with her body now. Her self-respect was much higher too since she had posed a few times before and was offered this job. She felt good about herself and both Bob and Dan could see the change.

Then the third set of shots started. Bonnie dressed in a light red nightgown. She started out with her nipples and pussy covered with a thin see-through sheer silky cover. She was told to slowly undress and to offer her body to the camera again just like last time. Don told her to do it and try to imagine the camera as her lover and to seduce the camera.

Bob felt she could seduce any thing as passionate and lustful as she looked today. He couldn't wait to get her home and fuck her. Dan was leaking pre cum and there was now a small stain on the front of his slacks. He too wanted to fuck her.

Bonnie began removing the cover and showed the beautiful red baby doll gown under it. Then she slowly slid the straps off each shoulder of the gown and let the top fall away as she knelt on the bed and was nude down to her navel. She did a slow strip tease for the camera and the two men in the room.

As the shoot was going on in the studio, Jan and Rose stood by the make up and dressing room watching Bonnie pose; they too wanted her. Jan would whisper in Rose's ear and Rose would smile as she rubbed Jan's rear with her hand. Finally Rose and Jan couldn't stand it any longer and went into the make up room and closed the door locking it. They attacked each other orally as Bonnie went on with her morning poses. She saw them watching and then leave and close the door. She knew what they were doing in that room and it only served to make Bonnie even hotter as it built her sexual need more.

As the gown fell away from her shoulder's, now Bonnie's beautiful full breasts came into view once again. Her nipples were still hard as hell. Her belly button displayed the small piece of jade jewelry and she moved on all fours like an animal now as Dan positioned her on the bed.

Both Dan and Bob saw how sexually excited Bonnie was. Her nipples were so hard and red they looked like they hurt. She rubbed them once in awhile to loosen them a little; besides it felt good. Dan snapped away as she did it. She only had on the red thong, which was completely see-through. She arched her back and lifted her hips showing off her vagina under the thong to the camera. It took a little while as she removed the thong as she had done the bikini bottom again offering her pussy to the camera. Dan had her roll over this time onto her stomach. He snapped away capturing her ass and breasts as he moved from the front to the back of her body.

First her face and breasts were the center of the shoots. As Bonnie raised the front of her body up off the bed her lovely breasts were exposed. She lifted up higher and higher until all of her breasts and nipples were showing and she smiled into the camera. The sight of her beautiful face and those perfect breasts hanging down with her nipples rock hard was one of Dan's favorite shots. He could only imagine having her in his bed smiling up at him as he stood in front of her holding his cock offering it to her lips and in his brain she took it in her sweet mouth and sucked him off. He actually dreamed that many nights later after this day was done. Dan was falling in love or at least in deep lust for Bonnie. It was so strong it scared him some times.

Then Dan moved around Bonnie's side and took shots of her entire body. The length of her legs, the shape of her thighs and how her rear end came up as round half globes of pleasure for any man to hold in his hands as she fucked him or he fucked her. Dan loved this full body shot of Bonnie too.

And finally as he stood directly behind her, he had her open her legs wide, wider, wider still and he snapped her round firm ass and that fat little wet pussy under it from behind her. He stood between her spread legs and then knelt as he snapped off a dozen shots from between her thighs as she smiled back into the camera and his eyes. God her ass was perfect and her pussy showed in all its glory as she was told to kneel on all fours again. Dan stood behind her and she turned and smiled into the camera as he captured her beauty like no one else could ever do.

Dan told her she was on a break until 2 PM which was 2 hours from now. She could eat and then go into the make up room where she would be cleaned of any hair. Bonnie knew what he meant and put on her robe for the first time that day. She ate and rested and then walked towards the private room where Jan, her boss, and Rose had gone a little while ago.

When Bonnie put on her robe and left, Dan went into the men's room and jerked of like he was insane. He shot a huge load of cum into the toilet. He said to himself, "One day I'll shot my cum into every hole Bonnie has on her body."

He rested a few minutes and jerked of again to make sure he was as satisfied as he could be from masturbating. He only wished Bonnie would take his cock and make him hard and then offer her pussy to him to cum in. "One day," he said again as he walked out the door.

As Bonnie rapped on the door of the make up room Jan opened it dressed only in that robe which barely covered her pussy. Both Jan and Rose smiled as Bonnie came into the room, immediately Bonnie was told by Jan to take off her robe. She dropped the robe and was completely nude from the stomach up. She was told to sit in the chair like last time and Bonnie smiled as Jan told her she was going to lock the door. Rose smiled at Bonnie as she slowly knelt between her open legs and removed the thong. As Bonnie lifted her hips and rear end up off the chair Jan watched Bonnie's completely nude body arch up and Jan moaned. Rose told Bonnie to place her feet in the stirrups and opened her knees wide.

Rose ran her hand over Bonnie's wet pussy and smiled as she said, "You're so wet. You must have had fun posing today."

Bonnie smiled and told her she had been wet for hours. Rose looked at Bonnie's cunt and told her, "You need a shave baby, your stubble is starting to show and you're wet and sticky. You must have been really worked up out there."

Bonnie told her that wasn't all she needed. She explained to both women how excited and worked up she was. "I wanted Dan to give me that big fucking dildo like last time when I was here and I wanted him to place it in my hole and fuck me. I was so hot I swear I would scream. If Bob wasn't here I know he would have fucked me hard with it too. It took everything I have not to do it right there in front of Bob."

Bonnie almost hissed the words to her two female buddies. Rose told her not to worry; they would take good care of her before she went out to pose for the final shot. Jan smiled and kissed Bonnie gently as she took Bonnie's arms and lifted them over her head. Bonnie's breasts rose up with her arms and Jan began to make love to her tits with her hands. As Jan worked on Bonnie's breasts from above, Rose moved between Bonnie's open legs, pushing them open wide. She began to clean her up with warm soap and water. As Rose cleaned Bonnie's vagina, Jan moved her hands and mouth down over Bonnie' breasts and nipples. She told Bonnie to leave her hands and arms up over her head and told her to hold the top of the chair back. Bonnie followed Jan's directions and placed her hands behind her head and closed her eyes as Jan began to work on Bonnie's nipples licking and sucking them as she squeezed her full breasts with her hands. Bonnie moaned with pleasure from the two women and their stimulation.

Bonnie felt Jan's mouth suck one of her hard throbbing nipples into her mouth and she sighed with delight saying, "Oh yes Jan! Oh God! Oh fuck yes Jan! Oh God suck them! Suck them hard sweetie! It feels so good. I wanted them sucked so badly out there. I want to cum........so......fucking badly." Bonnie moaned the words with a need which was a bad as she could ever remember.

Then Bonnie felt the warm water and soft silky cloth on her vagina moving around and cleaning her. All the time Jan's warm wet mouth was on her nipples sucking and licking. Bonnie cried out now as she climaxed hard. Rose smiled up at Jan and then moved in-between Bonnie's open thighs. She spread Bonnie's pussy lips with her small talented fingers and buried her mouth into Bonnie's waiting and eager to be licked vagina. She could almost feel Bonnie's body throbbing with need as Rose's tongue entered her hold for the first time.

As Rose's mouth touched Bonnie's cunt she arched immediately and cried out as the two women worked on her body bring her off over and over, again and again. It was heaven after being so excited and stimulated for so long as she posed for the camera. Bonnie fucked Rose's face humping her pussy on her mouth and wonderful small fingers. As she felt her tongue move deeper inside her pussy hole and Rose flicked it around, Bonnie grabbed Rose's head and held it as she pumped and thrusted away fucking herself on Rose's mouth and tongue. "Oh Jesus. Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh God suck it Rose. Please! Please! Please suck it now!" Bonnie was crying now it felt so good!

Bonnie had one hand on Rose's head buried between her thighs licking her cunt and the other hand on Jan's head as she sucked on Bonnie's nipples. Rose sucked and licked her pussy and Jan sucked and licked her breasts. The sex and pleasure went on and on and Bonnie lost all track of time and the orgasms she had. But she knew they were many and so damn good.

After Bonnie was licked and made to orgasm until she felt satisfied by Rose's mouth and talented fingers, Jan asked her if she would help her make Rose cum? Bonnie asked her what she had to do and Jan told her that she would guide her and teach her how to do it properly. Bonnie said yes and that it would be fun. Then afterwards, Jan would do the same for her again. Before Bonnie could think, Jan held out her hand and pulled Bonnie out of the chair. Rose moved and sat in it. She lifted her legs and put her feet in the stirrups. Jan told Bonnie to open Rose's legs wider. Bonnie took her hands and placed them on Rose's thighs and pushed them open as Jan knelt next to Bonnie and they took turns licking and sucking on Rose's pussy.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12