Modeling Contract Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan was now sitting on the bed, still very horny. She came over and Paul smiled up into her eyes and said, "Thank you. It was even better than I had imaged, if that's possible."

Bonnie smiled at Jan and pulled her towards her so she could kiss her. Jan came to Bonnie's lips willingly. She merged her mouth with Bonnie's lips and they kissed hard and long as Bonnie sat on Paul's soft cock. She and Jan began to make out and Paul lay there under Bonnie watching these two women make out. Bonnie pulled Jan's blouse up over her head revealing her firm breasts. Jan had implants done and her breasts looked very nice, so Paul reached for one of them. Bonnie had the other one.

As Bonnie slipped off of Paul's deflated cock, Paul pulled Jan back on the bed. He began to kiss and play with her breasts as Bonnie moved down her body and ran her hands over Jan's long thin thighs. Jan moaned with a sexual appetite that had been growing since she first saw Bonnie pen her legs for Paul. Now as Paul sucked and licked Jan's breasts his hands ran over her tits as Bonnie moved her hands to Jan's inner thighs. Immediately feeling Bonnie's hands touch her slit Jan opened her legs wide and Bonnie moved between them. Paul watched Bonnie move her head towards Jan's pussy and for the first time in a very long time, Paul felt his old cock jump with excitement.

Was Bonnie going to eat her boss's pussy on her own without any directions from Jan or Paul? If so Bonnie was coming along much faster than either he or Jan had expected. Jan moaned into Paul's mouth as she felt Bonnie's hair tickle the insides of her thighs. She knew Bonnie's mouth wasn't far away she could feel her breath on her wetness. The cool air gave Jan a chill and she shivered as Paul moved to the other nipples again. Then when Bonnie made contact with her mouth on Jan's naked cunt Jan moaned loudly and arched her pelvis up offering Bonnie all of her cunt. Bonnie moved her hands under Jan rear end and lifted her lower body up. As she did Paul whispered, "She is going to do it Jan. Bonnie is going to eat your pussy and make you cum without anyone telling her to do it. She has come a long way. Enjoy it."

Paul sat up and left the two women to enjoy each other as he watched. Bonnie moved in and took each of Jan's pussy lips in her mouth and sucked and pulled gently on each one. Then she licked directly up the center of her open crack and licked the pink insides of the slit until she got to Jan's clit! Jan reached for Bonnie's head and gently held it saying, "Oh yes baby! Oh God, lick it, suck my clit Bonnie. Eat me baby! Eat me and make me cum. Suck me now baby! Oh God yes! Ohhhhhh God! Ohhh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!"

And Jan began to pump and thrust and hump her pussy against Bonnie's wonderful mouth! Paul watched and stroked his cock, which was hard again. He heard both women moan and then he pulled Bonnie's body around and had her straddled Jan's face. Jan reached up and pulled Bonnie's pussy down on her watering mouth and she began to suck Bonnie's clit! Paul smiled knowing how good they were making each other feel. He moved around and got behind Jan. He wet his cock with his spit and moved it to Jan's opening. Jan cried out as she felt Paul's cock move into her hole as Bonnie licked and sucked her clit! It was marvelous and Jan screamed as wave after wave of orgasmic heat filled her and she climaxed hard releasing her juices into Bonnie's mouth. Bonnie lapped and lapped and Paul fucked and fucked Jan's cunt. It was super hot and so nasty Bonnie felt her own orgasm building from Jan's mouth now.

As Bonnie pushed down into Jan's waiting mouth she felt Jan's tongue go deep into her pussy hole. She realized it was full of Paul's cum. But when she began to lift off of her boss' face Jan wrapped her arms around Bonnie's hips and buried her tongue again into Bonnie's open hole. Bonnie was in heaven and as Jan licked and sucked her pussy she drank Paul's cum as Bonnie climaxed hard and long on Jan's face.

Finally, when Bonnie could move she rolled out from over Jan's body and sat up. She saw Paul behind Jan pumping into her from behind as fast as his old legs could make him go. Bonnie moved around and pulled and pinched Jan's nipples now. Bonnie watched as her boss climaxed hard on Paul's thick cock. And when it was done she realized Paul had not cum. She got down on all fours right next to Jan and offered Paul her pussy. Paul smiled and moved quickly pulling his cock out of Jan's cunt and shoved it deep into Bonnie's. She grunted as he went balls deep into her hole. As he held her hips now he fucked Bonnie hard and fast and told her, "Oh god your pussy is so good baby I have wanted this pussy since the first day I saw you. Your pussy has been all I have been thinking about Bonnie. Your pussy and how I wanted to fill it with my cum. Oh God yes Oh fuck I'm going to cum! OH shit yes!"

Jan was rubbing and pulling on Paul's balls and when he yelled at the top of his voice his cock thickened and got hot inside Bonnie's hole. She knew he was close. She turned her head and told him, "Fill me baby! Fill my cunt with your cum. Milk him Jan, get it all out of him. I want it all in my pussy Paul. Come on baby it will feel so good when you release. Do it Paul!"

Paul screamed and held Bonnie's hips and started to pump shot after shot of cum deep into Bonnie's tight, wet and very hot cunt. When it was over, they fell on the bed, with him still on top of Bonnie. Jan curled up next to them and they spooned each other as they fell asleep.

About midnight Bonnie woke up feeling something hard against her rear end. She looked around and Paul had straddle her and was trying to get his cock into her ass hole this time. She lifted up and offered it to him. Paul had coated his cock with KY and was now using his fingers to rub some on and into her ass hole. She smiled and told him she was a virgin and he should go easy. He smiled and felt honored to be the man to take her virgin ass.

He pushed slowly, but firmly and finally felt the opening give way as the head of his cock moved inside Bonnie's body. She knew it would hurt, but Paul was gentle and didn't ram it in. He took his time and after a long time he was fully embedded in Bonnie's ass. It was then that he bent over her and used his fingers to stroke her clit again. He rubbed her clit as he began to pump in and out of her rose bud. Again and again Paul buried his cock in Bonnie's ass and again and again she moaned with pleasure from his fingers on her clit.

The movement of the bed and the sounds of two lovers work Jan up. She turned on the light and watched as this old man was fucking this beautiful woman in her ass. It was so damn erotic. Jan ran her hands over her own pussy and started to masturbate again as Paul grunted and groaned and fucked Bonnie faster and faster. Her pussy was tight, but Bonnie's ass was super tight. Paul knew he couldn't last. He stopped for a few seconds, but Bonnie was fucking him back now. She was moving back and forth taking his cock in and out of her hole. Paul moaned and held her hips now as he watched Jan fingering her pussy. Then he looked down at the perfect ass in front of him and watched his hard cock disappear into it. He cried out as his balls emptied into Bonnie's ass filling the channel with his cum. He had fucked all of her holes tonight and fucked Jan pretty good, for an old guy. He slowly pulled his now completely dead cock out of Bonnie's ass.

He rolled over on his back and Bonnie saw how hard he was breathing she worried about him, but he would be OK. Jan cried out as she climaxed on her three fingers and Bonnie lay there letting Paul's cum drain out of her. It had been a very long, but very good first night on the farm.

In the morning Paul sat there looking at Bonnie's sweet young body. As she rolled over, she opened her eyes and saw Paul sitting there drinking coffee and looking at her. Bonnie felt like she was covered in cum from all the fucking that she had done with Paul last night. She said, "Don't look at me Paul, I'm dirty and messy."

Paul told her she looked like a million bucks to him. He got up and Bonnie sat on the edge of the bed as he handed her a cup of coffee.

A few minutes later he took the cup and sat it on the nightstand. Then he took Bonnie's hand and they walked to the bathroom. He turned on the shower as she sat on the toilet and relieved herself. Then when she was done he insisted on drying her. She stopped fighting him and let him wipe her pussy. Then he took her hand and they got into the tub. As he adjusted the water he began to wash her gently with the very soft cloths that were there. He spent a great deal of time on her breasts, washing and kissing and sucking the nipples. Then Paul dropped to his knees and when Bonnie protested telling him she was messy and didn't smell very good. Paul told her to just relax. He washed her pussy inside and out and made sure she was fresh and clean. Then he held her thighs and placed his head against her vagina and licked her into a set of wonderful morning orgasms. She finally pulled the old man up and kissed him long and hard.

Then it was Bonnie's turn. She went down on Paul and sucked him as hard as he could ever remember being. He watched as her beautiful eyes met his and as she used her mouth tongue and hands to please him, Paul warned her he was going to cum. Bonnie worked harder and sucked his cock like she would suck the skin right off the head. Paul moaned then cried and then yelled as he filled Bonnie's mouth with his cum. She let it slowly drain out the corner of her mouth as he pulled her to him. She smiled as he kissed her and shoved his tongue into her mouth tasting his own cum. He didn't care it had been the best 24 hours of his life.

And later that day to show his appreciation, Paul rewarded her by wire transferring $5,000 to her personal checking account and sent a note to her room telling her again how much he had enjoyed being with her last night and the fun in the shower. He was sure they would see each other again, very soon.

Bonnie didn't find the note until she came back from breakfast and changed into her rather small thong bathing suit. The sun was up and she felt great and wanted to get a few hours of it before anything else happened. As she walked out to the pool she saw Rex laying there in his thong. His eyes were closed and she looked at his package. He was hot and Bonnie knew immediately she had to have some of him before she went home. The sooner the better too. She walked to the seat next to him and sat down. Rex opened his eyes, smiled and said, "Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in. I didn't expect to see you until late this afternoon."

Bonnie turned and smiled as she saw him look her body over. She had almost nothing on. The thong bikini she found in her room left very little to the imagination. She put the towel down and slid back on the chair next to Rex. He smiled as he looked up and down her beautiful body. He said, "So how was the old man last night? Was it good? Is he still alive?"

Bonnie told him what happened blow for blow and Rex was amazed at the old guy's stamina. And then she told Rex about the morning and how happy Paul was when she let him wash her. Rex smiled and said, "Well maybe tonight you can let me do that. In fact, how about after lunch? Maybe you could be lunch Bonnie."

Bonnie smiled and closed her eyes as she lay back in the chair and smiled saying, "Maybe, we'll see."

But she knew she wanted what was under that thong that covered Rex's cock in a bad way. She wondered how it would be with this younger man, a young man with a big hard cock. She monad softly to herself as Rex said, "Well how about a little show now?"

Bonnie opened her eyes and turned her head towards him and asked, "What do you want?"

Rex said, "Let's take this top off for a start. Let me see what all the talk is about your body baby. At least let me see your tits."

Bonnie smiled and sat up. She felt very bad and it excited her. She said, "You do it. Undo me."

Rex reached over and undid the hook in the back of her bikini bra. When he did the small straps fell away from her shoulders and the front fell away from her full breasts. He had released them. Bonnie turned and showed him her full shapely breasts and this time she didn't blush. She did see his cock jump under the thong. She smiled and asked, "You like?"

He said, "Oh hell yes. Yes I like. I like a lot baby! We'll have some fun with those this afternoon."

Bonnie patted his cock and said, "Well keep this down boy! Keep it ready, but I want some sun first. Maybe you could come back to my room later and show me what this bad boy looks like hard."

She squeezed it once and then turned and closed her eyes again thinking of the big lump between Rex's legs. Rex said, "I better put some sun tanning lotion on your breasts. Don't what those beauties burned do we?"

He sat up and turned to her and poured some lotion into his hands. Then he slowly massaged the lotion into her shoulders and over her breasts and nipples. She smiled and sighed as he squeezed her breasts and felt her nipples in the palm of his hands. They were getting harder. He smiled as he moved from his chair and sat next to her. He bent forward and slowly rubbed some over her forehead and down the side of her face. He ran a finger over her nose and around her sexy mouth. She smiled as she felt him run lotion under her chin and around her ears and neck. Then he moved his hands lower and again around her breasts and the sides of her body.

Bonnie watched him now. His hands felt very strong yet gentle and were making her pussy and clit tingle. Rex smiled at her and said, "Now for your stomach and legs."

She watched as he poured more lotion into his hands and rubbed it in under her breasts now as he lifted each one and made sure she wouldn't burn. He held each tit in his hand as he rubbed lotion under and around the bottom of it. He was sort of weighing each one as he lifted and rubbed and then lifted the other one and rubbed in the lotion.

Rex moved his hands slowly, very slowly down over her rib cage and around her belly button. Bonnie moaned softly, but Rex heard her. He smiled as he looked into her eyes and asked, "Enjoying it baby?"

She said she was, very much and Bonnie watched Rex's cock jumping with excitement as he rubbed his hands all over her body and around the small thong she was wearing. His fingers were now an inch from the top of her thong and she felt her slit become wet. Rex's fingers were very near her clit and Bonnie felt it throbbing with her excitement. She reached up slowly with her right hand and slid it between Rex's knees. He felt it immediately and opened his legs for her to see and play with his package he knew she wanted to touch.

Bonnie reached up further and grabbed his cock over the thong. It was so much harder now, much harder than before. His hard on pushed the thong cover he wore out and it looked like a damn big log was under it. Bonnie had to see this cock! She just had too!

Rex said, "Hold it Bonnie. Stroke it baby! Touch it! Take it out and play with it. Look at it and see how it feels in your hand Bonnie. Love my dick Bonnie, make love to it with your hands baby!"

Bonnie didn't hesitate she pulled the thong to the side and the biggest cock head and shaft she had ever seen came popping out and was standing at attention right in front of her face. She reached between his legs and held it feeling it throb and jump with his sexual excitement. She began to stroke it and play with it.

As she was jerking off Rex, he was rubbing her legs now and rubbed lotion down and around the inside of her thighs. He pushed on them and Bonnie opened her legs so he could touch her. He rubbed the lotion on his hands into her skin. Once it was clean he cupped her full pussy and could feel the heat coming off of it. Rex noticed the wet mark on the thong. He smiled and said, "Lick it Bonnie. Lick my cock for me!"

Bonnie moved her head towards his huge cock as Rex moved forward and pressed the big cock head against her lips. Her mouth opened and she licked the head with her tongue. She covered the cock head with her lips and started sucking. She licked and sucked on the head as she felt Rex's breath on her now wide-open and wet pussy. He had pulled her thong out of the way and now her pussy was there for him very wet and shining in his eyes.

He smiled and licked up and down the slit as they both began to lick and suck each other's sex as they sat in the chair by the pool. She had forgotten that there was a great deal of people around. Actually, as Rex ate her pussy and she was now sucking his huge cock head she didn't care if there were people watching or not. Why should she? Many of the other people around her were having some sort of sexual play too, both in and out of the pool.

Bonnie dropped her legs over the sides of the chair opening her pussy more. She was now giving Rex all the room he wanted and full and total access to her cunt. He placed one foot up on his chair and gave her more room to suck his cock. He wanted her so badly! He saw her pussy lips open with her enjoyment and he stroked her pink inside with his finger before inserting it slowly, but as deep as he could get it into her vagina.

Bonnie hissed with lust as she felt him begin to lick and fuck her with his fingers, mouth and tongue. His wonderful tongue! Rex had the longest tongue she had ever seen and he was now pushing it into her pussy hole as deep as he could get it. With her mouth wrapped around his big cock head and her cheeks caved in from sucking so hard, Rex began to fuck her cunt with his fingers and tongue together pushing deep into her body.

Bonnie had engulfed the big red cock head, taking as much as she could take in the position she was in sitting in the chair. Rex was pushing more and more into her mouth! Over and over Rex thrust up giving Bonnie's mouth a workout as his lips and tongue made love to her pussy and his fingers were making her juices flow out of her now. Her chair and towel were wet with her pleasure. As he inserted another finger, he used his tongue to lick the hard clit which had appeared and come completely out from under the hood.

Bonnie arched her back, lifted her hips and ass up towards his waiting mouth as he sucked her throbbing, hard, red clit into his mouth. She cried out and began to fuck herself on his fingers. As Rex felt her begin to cum on his fingers, he fucked her hard and fast. Bonnie moaned and lifted up more and faster now as she began to climax. Then Bonnie moaned loudly and lifted up even higher as she climaxed again right behind the first one. She was in the chair by the pool and people were all around her watching her and her love giving oral sex to each other. She climaxed harder and longer this second time and the sounds coming from her mouth were sounds of pure pleasure and lust and could be heard by all people watching her orgasm.

One of the people sitting directly across from her sat topless and was using her phone. Actually it was a camera phone as she watched Bonnie, but looked like she was talking on the phone. The woman was actually taking photos of Bonnie cumming in a pool chair next to the pool with dozens of people around her watching her and smiling. When it was over and Rex sat up again and a few of the people clapped as he smiled and then stood up.

His big dick was sticking straight out, all wet from Bonnie's mouth. It looked like it was at least a foot long and very thick. He held out his hand and Bonnie took it. As he helped her up her thong fell to her feet. She smiled and stepped out of it. Completely nude now Bonnie had another photo taken of her as she took Rex's hand and their nude bodies were very clearly visible. As the couple walked away from the chairs and towards Bonnie's room more photos were captured of them. It captured Rex holding Bonnie's ass as they walked. When she opened the door to the room the camera took a photo of her holding the big thick cock and pulling Rex into the room. When the door was closed, the camera recorded the date and time. The unknown woman would wait until Rex left so she could capture the date and time of that event. Plus she enjoyed the sun and the sights. She was thinking, "What a fortune I could make if the other husbands knew what their wives were doing at the farm this week."