Modeling Contract Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan smiled down as she saw Bonnie's eyes roll back into hr head and her mouth open as she climaxed hard.

As Jan walked away she heard another man say, 'I'm next."

Jan knew Bonnie would be busy for quiet awhile.

As Jan moved around the room now she saw couples and threesomes and groups of people of all different numbers all having sex. Jan looked for Rose.

As she walked past one of the open bars she saw Rose was sitting up on the bar. Two men were playing with her body and kissing her as they held her legs wide open. She saw Jan and smiled as one of the men moved between Rose's legs and buried his face against Rose's pussy. The other one stood waiting his turn and played with her tits as they kissed. Jan waved and Rose waved back.

Jan walked out into the garden again and saw Rex sitting on the bench with Mary bouncing up and down on his big cock. She smiled knowing what Mary was feeling. No man had ever been deeper inside Jan body that Rex had been. His cock was amazing! As she turned the corner of the building and was heading for the swimming pool to watch people fucking in the water, she walked past the high hedge that ran past the buildings and separated them. All of a sudden two sets of hands grabbed her and pulled her in the back of the shuddery. One hand covered her mouth so tightly it hurt her mouth! The other hands held her firmly. They were hurting her as they lifted her physically up off the ground and carried her away. She couldn't turn her head one way or the other and she was scared especially when the placed a heavy pillowcase over Jan's head as they took her away.

The two people pulled her into the garden shad and ripped her clothing off. They bound her hands behind her back and then tied them around the center pole in the building. It was dark and damp and Jan shivered with fear and from a chill of the coolness of the building. The place smelled like grass and dirt and chemicals. And her feet were cold since she had lost her heels and was standing on the concrete floor.

The men ripped the toga off of her body making hr body giggle and her big tits bounce up and down. As she was stripped of all her clothing she stood there fully nude with the pillowcase still over her head. Then she heard the toga rip some more. The two men were ripping the material to use as a large piece as a gag.

The person on her left whispered in a nasty voice, "If you make a sound bitch we'll kill you. Do you understand if so shake your head yes once."

Jan shook her head and just before the cloth was shoved up under the pillowcase and into her mouth as she tried to say something. As she got one word out a big hand slapped her hard right in her face and a voice hissed, "Shut the fuck up!"

Her nose began to bleed and Jan whimpered and then started crying softly! The person on her right said, "Open your mouth bitch."

She did and the gag was shoved into her mouth. A big ball of cloth was shoved into Jan's mouth first and then another piece of the toga that had been ripped was tied around her head and mouth as she was pinned. Her head was tight against the pole as they tied it tightly. She didn't try and say anything more.

Her thighs and ankles were tied tightly to the pole. She was pinned from head to toe against the cold post behind her. Her ass was pressed tightly to it as was her head and back. Her feet were also tied tightly and she couldn't move. Then the men took off the pillowcase and Jan saw for the first time that her captors were. She shook with fear as she looked at the two people standing there in front of her nude body. Then she tied to cry out but her voice was muffled and it came out as a grunt a moan and a mumble. It wasn't very loud and with the sounds of the party and the band and the scream from the women and the drunks who were paying all over the farm they knew no one would hear her. The man on her left said, You should save some of that energy Jan you're going to need it before this night is over."

The men stood there and saw her try to scream again. One of then slapped her face again harder this time. Her head didn't move as it was held tightly to the pole behind her. This slap really hurt her more than the first one. The man who stood to her right was Mary's husband. He looked at her and smiled. Then he said, "So you like sex do you? You like it so much that you turn decent people into whores. You change wives into sluts and have them fuck your customers for money. You're nothing more than a big expensive whore and a pimp bitch. And I hear you love sex as much as your ladies do."

The man on her left was Bonnie's husband and he said, "Well Jan! Tonight you'll get all the fucking you can stand. You'll be fucked like the pig whore you are. Tonight we are gong to first destroy you and your body and then we are going to destroy your company and all the men who keep it running."

Jan shivered with her fear again. Her face hurt and the blood was coated over her face and the valley between hr big firm breasts. She knew who these two people were. She knew he was in big trouble. The voice of Bonnie's husband said, "Ralph get the ax handle we'll start with that to make her feel something."

Jan moaned, "NO!"

Both men knew what she was trying to say. Bob said, " Now don't worry bitch! I'll get the broom pole. Once you are use to the thickness of the ax handle we'll use the broom pole for depth!

Jan was shaking as both men walked away from her and picked up their tool. Bob couldn't find a broom pole but found a pitchfork. He came over and showed her. He stood there and said, "Even better. This picks up horseshit and hay you're just another pile. When Ralph came back he had two concrete blocks. The men untied her legs and the retired them one to each block. Then the walked out until Jan's legs ere spread wide open. Then they walked back and stood in front of her. Bon asked, "Just to be fair which one would you like to use first the Ax or the pitchfork. Thickness or length Jan your choice."

She had the look of great fear in her eyes and on her face, as she shook her head no! The two men just smiled and Ralph said, "Well if you can't decide bitch I will. Me first. He had the ax handle. As he pushed the handle against Jan's vagina slit she cried out.

12
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is Good stuff!

I've been following this series....like it a lot. Keep it cummin'! Galahadesq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
At Last!

Thanks for the great story! I've been waiting for the wool to be removed from Bob's eyes. Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't see any reason why either of wives should remain married. I am looking forward to the education of the perps by the 2 husbands.

Thanks again!

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
To the Authors

Most of us readers understand that these stories are FICTION. Yes our comments whether negative or positive are for you to JUDGE your own writings.

Now the fact of us ripping into you about your story, about the character's only reflects just how good and convincing your story really is.. I for one commend all of you authors on jobs well done..

Paul

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years ago
Why is it those who knock this story and have the

guts to leave their names haven't written a fucking thing. Try writing a story that's 10 chatpers and see how fucking hard it is. And then we have those who don't leave their names. The deff DUMB and half blind ass wipes who read 10 fucking chapters and bitch about each one and still they fucking read on. What the fuck is wrong with you are you all as dumb as we think you are? The answer must be YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is pretty good fiction...

...which is something some readers should try to keep in mind. This is Fiction, not Fact. Also, some male readers are simply driven insane when female authors write these things. Three words: Get a Life.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
More Stories