Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, not really waiting for my answer, not that I would have said no at this point, she took Laura's hand and brought it to my cock, which was still hard and pointing up towards the ceiling. I don't think I was breathing at this point, and the feel of her smooth, innocent hand on my cock was absolutely delicious.

Her small hand was encircled by Gerri's, who guided her hand over the head and shaft, and told her to feel the hardness and the smoothness at the same time. "Feel the power in the erection. Feel the pleasure. Can you feel it?"

I wasn't sure who she was asking, and I just moaned my approval. I was really turned on at this point, and Gerri's hand was how holding and massaging my balls as Laura's hand softy and gently stroked the veins and the ridges and the head.

"Here is where it feels the best for him, Laura," Gerri said as she guided Laura's hand to the groove on the underside. Another moan from me. Eloquent, but effective. I could see Gerri smile, as she knew exactly what she was doing, even if Laura wasn't so sure.

More precome flowed out from the tip, and Gerri took Laura's fingers and used her fingers to rub it in to the head this time, and I knew I was close. "Feel here," Gerri whispered as she took Laura's hands to my balls, which were now tighter, and needing release. As Laura's hands were busy there, Gerri returned her hand to my cock and began stroking me in a slow, deliberate rhythm she knew would finish me off.

"A little more Laura, and he will feel his release, his orgasm, his climax. Can you feel it coming? Soon, I can feel it too. He is almost there, close...yes....closer....." Her whispering took on a rhythmic and hypnotic feel again, similar to before when she was describing the male organ to the 3 women.

"This is how you need to do it for him, Laura. Nice and firm. You like that don't you?" She didn't have long to wait for her answer. None was needed. I clenched my fists around the arms of the chair, and my toes curled with the approaching feeling of my orgasm.

"Here it is Laura, feel him come, feel his juices flow from his cock." She took Laura's hand and wrapped it around my cock and they both pumped me a couple more times as the combination of the words from Gerri, and the sight and feel of the two women's hands on my cock overwhelmed me as I came.

I moaned as they pumped the come from me, arching up white jets of my seed urged deeply from me onto the floor in front of us, 3 and 4 powerful spurts of fluid shooting high into the air and landing with audible plops in the silent and hot room. My whole body convulsed as I came, as hard as I can ever remember, while the two hands from two people stroked and stroked me, the sperm running out of the end of my cock now, onto their hands, coating their fingers with their sticky warmth. They held me there for a few moments, as my cock still spasmed and a few more drops emerged, rolling down to their hands which were quite coated with come now.

"Wow," Laura finally said, her first words I heard. "I never knew it would feel like that. That was amazing. Thank you so much."

"No, I thank you. You two really made me feel incredible."

"Here now, Laura. Taste it. There's nothing quite like it," Gerri said as she brought Laura's coated fingers to her mouth, urging her to lick the fluid from her hand. Laura reached out her tongue to taste it, and I saw her bringing the come into her mouth and savoring the taste. Gerri in turn, brought her own fingers to her mouth, and licked the come from them, obviously no newcomer to the taste of a man's come.

Gerri just smiled that smile again. I knew she was up to something from the very beginning. Damn women.

"See you in the pool then?" Gerri said, as she helped clean me up with a warm cloth. "I will definitely enjoy thinking about this as I work out. It'll bring a new energy to my training."

As Laura was gathering her things to leave, Gerri whispered to me privately, "Perhaps we can continue this later and more privately..."

I just hoped I wouldn't get hard in my Speedos in front of everyone in the pool. That would be the end of my swim sessions with that breakfast club.

12