Modeling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her confidence in Terry's ability to take naked pictures of her without compromising her natural modesty and shyness went up several notches.

When he asked her to stand with her hands on her head and open her legs to make an A line pose, she did so without question, forgetting just how powerful those back lights were.

The strong lighting shone through her hair, easily showing everyone the stark outline of her parted legs, vaginal lips and thigh gap.

To her, a quick downward glance showed her pussy still covered by her long hair.

Terry and the others happily snapped away, getting some very distinct full body shots and a few close up pictures of her silhouetted pussy lips.

"close your legs and stand with one slightly in front of the other." He called out and snapped off a quick couple of shots, unlike the rest he wasn't using a tripod, moving around the room freely.

"Great, now I want you to create a larger gold halo with your hair, Fan it out over your head and hold it out to hang down around your outer body."

By this time she was feeling very confident, she knew doing as he asked would take her hair away from her breasts and pubic area, but she also knew that with her legs closed the silhouette would just show a standing figure with her golden hair fanned around it.

She did as asked and he took the picture. Once more he moved forward and showed her the result. As she had thought, it showed her as a dark shadow with her hair making a flaming reddish gold halo around her upper body and hips.

It was a truly beautiful picture and when he requested she stay like that while they changed the lighting effects a bit she happily held her pose.

Damien lowered the strength of the back lights and upped the side and front ones.

The result stunned them all and they raised their camera's a little shakily at first.

Felicity stood with her arms outstretched above her head, holding her long hair up to dangle down either side of her fully naked and exposed body. The new lighting showed every curve of her and they captured her in detailed full frontal nudity.

Her large breasts moved with her breathing and her trimmed triangle of light rosy blonde hair showed clearly.

"Great, keep your hair like that and take the A line pose again please." he said excitedly, Terry knew his voice was a bit eager and hoped she wouldn't catch on.

Without thinking about it, she took the new pose, opening her legs and shifting her feet to stand with her bare pussy lips displayed for all.

"Perfect, Hands on head again and squat down with your knees as wide apart as you can." He asked.

Once more she did as asked, not even thinking about it as she still thought she was silhouetted.

The resulting pose was pure pornography for the hungry cameras. Her outer vaginal lips parted slightly with her legs spread so widely, her pink tinged inner lips now partially on display as Damien upped the frontal lighting a bit more.

Felicity glanced down and immediately saw how well-lit her tits and vagina were. With a gasp she clamped shut her legs with a sharp snap and clapped her hands over her bare tits.

She scowled at Terry and threw an accusing glare at Nathen.

Terry had expected it and was ready, he rushed forward with fake concern. "Are you okay? You look upset." He said as if there couldn't possibly be anything wrong.

"YOU can SEE everything." She hissed out quietly in an embarrassed tone.

He shook his head, "Yes a bit, but not like YOU think. HERE." He said as he passed her his camera with a carefully chosen shot he had just taken displayed on its digital back screen. "The Camera doesn't lie, take a look."

Felicity hunched over to hide her body as she took it and looked at the picture. Sure enough the picture wasn't anything like she had expected, her elbows cast a shadow over most of her breasts, hiding her nipples to the point they were only hinted at and her Vagina was in dark shadow to the point it couldn't be seen.

"OHH." She said feeling a bit silly and embarrassed with herself for not trusting him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered out looking at the floor in shame.

He cupped her chin in his hand and gently forced her to look him in the eyes. "I understand, it's pretty much your first time posing naked." His voice was kind and reassuring.

His smile warmed her and she felt bad for not trusting him, "I'll try harder." She said. Felicity had modelled enough to know that photographers like Terry, Alex and Nathen hated unscheduled interruptions.

"Great, and maybe just TRUST me a little bit more." He sightly admonished her as he thought this might work out to his advantage.

She nodded and smiled, "Yes, Yes of course I will." She said as she accepted his hand and let him help her to her feet to once more stand naked in front of everyone. Feeling like she had been silly for almost ruining everything.

Terry soon had her back the way she had been, squatting down with her legs open and her hands behind her head, the pose was lewd in its openness and the men clicked away, capturing it for themselves in whatever way they liked.

"That's great, now sit on the block and lean back a bit, legs nice and wide to create those lovely lines." Instructed Terry, using words that made her think he was wanting 'outline' pictures.

She did as he asked and even though she felt very open and exposed, she felt more confident that they were just getting better pictures and she hoped she was doing it right.

"Not bad, can you lift up your legs, straight up and together, make a straight line with them and point your toes." Said Terry with a wink to Nathen.

Nathen was hard as a rock, but despite his hard-on, he was starting to have second thoughts, Felicity wasn't just posing naked and accidently showing a few things, she was now taking almost pornographic poses that left nothing to the imagination.

"Perfect, now spread them wide and look at the camera from between them, bite your lower lip... NICE, grip your ankles, tongue out... lick your lips." Terry went through the poses he wanted and carried on taking pictures along with the rest of the now grinning photographers.

Nathen put his camera down and walked forward, feeling annoyed with himself for letting things go this far.

Felicity's naked body was being displayed like she was some kind of slut and she no longer looked like the sweet innocent girl he had come to like. The lights were by now, turned up high, a 'spotlight' was on her pussy and face, making her look cheap and filthy.

"I think that's enough Flick." Announced Nathen as he stepped up to her and handed her his own jacket.

She took it gratefully with a warm smile.

"Thanks Nate, did I do okay?" she asked innocently, totally unaware of exactly how filthy and graphicly she had show them all her vagina and breasts.

He coughed into his hand and swallowed, tempted to tell her how they had deceived her.

"Yes... Yes... you did great, thank you... Terry, pass me her glasses." He said instead, not quite having the nerve to tell the truth and hoping she would never know or see the results of her poses.

Terry wasn't pleased, but it was Nathen's club and his studio, so he handed over Flick's glasses and said nothing as she put them on and Nathen walked her back to the changing room.

"I'll just pop on some clothes and then come see the pictures, I hope they are good." she said as she stepped into the changing room.

Nathen nodded and gave her the best smile he could manage right then.

"Sure... erm, don't rush.. it might take a bit of time to sort out the good ones, most of the guys ARE amateurs Flick." He said, hoping to buy some time to fiddle with and choose some decent looking photo's.

Once the door closed, Nathen rushed back to his group and told them she wanted to see what they had taken, he hadn't thought about it at the time, but she often liked to see the results and he should have expected this.

Terry shrugged.

"No problem, I already have a selection to show her, the rest of you just load up some decent pic's on the laptop... use the photo edit software if you have to... I'll keep her busy for a bit." Terry told them with easy confidence.

Nathen watched as Terry walked confidently towards the changing room, full of concern and annoyed with how blasé Terry was.

****

Felicity had just put on her bra and knickers when she heard the knock.

"Flick... it's me, can I come in?" she heard Terry ask.

Even though she had just been posing naked and had had sex with him not so long ago, she still grabbed at Nathans Jacket and slung it on before saying yes.

Terry smiled at her as he walked in and sat down with a sad sigh.

"Flick.. I'm sorry, I have a confession to make and you won't like it." He said with a sad look at her.

"Oh?" she said as she sat down too, scared he was going to say she had showed off far too much, even after trusting him, she was a bit worried about some of the poses. She knew she had opened her legs and that at times the lights had seemed a bit bright.

He looked nervous and took out a memory stick from his top pocket, it was the kind that fitted a camera and she eyed it with trepidation, unsure what he was going to say next or show her.

"I had to ask Charlie to leave." He said sadly.

"He took some pictures of you that I didn't like and if you remember I asked you to shift position?... erm... well, I'm sorry, it wasn't a good pose and before I could get you to move again... Charlie took these." He said it all as if he regretted it and was truly sorry as he pushed the card into her laptop and loaded the pictures.

She put a hand to her mouth as he showed her a picture of her bare bum, she could clearly see her vagina and anus.

"Ohhh GOD." She moaned in dismay.

"I'm SO sorry Flick... I'm just glad I realised what he was doing and managed to take his copy... He won't be back... I PROMISE, as always... I'll protect you." Said Terry sincerely.

Felicity was shocked, she had always quite liked the old man, he had seemed nice and she had never thought he would take advantage like this.

She gulped and shook her head.

"Did... Did anyone else?" she couldn't quite say it.

Terry shook his head.

"No... of course not, we all agreed to be respectful." He assured her as he laid a hand over hers.

She nodded and let out a sad sigh.

Her eyes met his and he could see the relief and gratitude in them.

"thanks Terry, I can't tell you how grateful I am you have looked after me." She said with a soft smile, seeing him as her protector and feeling a great deal of warmth towards him.

He cupped her face and lent in, kissing her lips softly.

"You can always trust me." He said gently as he pulled her closer and started to kiss her a bit more deeply.

Felicity knew it was wrong to feel this way, he was married and far too old for her really, still she melted into that kiss and enjoyed it, much like when they had had sex the last time, she was overcome and was willing as he opened her borrowed jacket and his hand cupped her breast.

Losing herself in his kisses and caresses, she was soon naked and opening her legs for him, needfully she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in as he sat her on the dresser table and pushed his cock into her wet entrance.

"Unnggg." She gasped as she felt him enter her, she didn't care or think about the people in the studio as she willingly took him in.

His cock stretched and filled her perfectly and she ground her hips to his as she devoured his mouth with hers, kissing him passionately as they started to fuck.

Her makeup bag clattered to the floor as her hands scrabbled for a good position, his thrusts becoming as urgent as hers.

"shuushhh." He giggled out softly as he went all the way into her.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, staring into his dark and lust filled eyes as she tried to be quite.

"Ung... uhh, uh, uh." She gasped out as quietly as she could with each thrust.

The feeling of his hard body against her soft and welcoming one was overwhelming and she was dizzy with pleasure as he took her.

She was soon close, but she still had enough sense to feel a bit of guilt.

"Your wife?" she gasped out the question, needing to know.

"Over, it's been over a long time." He grunted out reassuringly as he fucked her tight pussy urgently.

She smiled and let herself go, his words were enough and she concentrated on the wonderful feeling of being filled by him.

"Unnngggg... Ah,ah ahhhh." She gasped out as she came, her orgasm rolled over her and her brain momentarily melted.

His cock twitched and pulsed inside her as he grunted.

"Fuuuucckkkkkk." He groaned out as he spurted hot semen inside her.

He kissed her neck and nuzzled it as he pumped more cum inside her, breathing hard.

She held him close, her legs tightly wrapped around him and her nails digging into his back softly as she felt him unload.

They rested like that for a few moments, his cock still inside her as she came down from her orgasm and stoked the back of his head affectionately.

"lets go back to mine." She whispered softly.

He pulled out with a wet slurp and nodded.

"Okay... but don't you want to see your pictures?" he asked as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

She shook her head and eyed him lustfully.

"No.. I'm sure you looked after me, I can see them later." She said with an affectionate smile, trusting in him fully and wanting to take him to her bed properly.

Her fingers brushed at his sweaty hair as she looked at him, sure of herself for the first time in a while and wanting to touch him.

"Okay, better put something on then." He grinned back at her, looking her up and down and enjoying the sight of her in just a pair of heels and his cum starting to ooze out of her pussy.

She giggled and turned a bit shy again, closing her legs and covering her tits with her hands.

"give me a minute... I'll be out soon." She said as she waited for him to be a gentleman and let her get dressed in privacy.

*****

Terry ginned to himself as he closed the door behind him and walked towards where Nathen and the rest were still franticly trying to edit some pictures to show Felicity.

"Take it easy, Save them and email me the ones you think will do, I'll show them to her later." He said with a smile.

Nathen looked at him suspiciously.

"I thought she wanted to see them now?"

Terry shook his head.

"No, I've convinced her to look at them later, I'm going to give her a lift home and show her mine... I TOLD you to trust me... I have this under control." He said glibly with a slight shrug.

Nathen frowned and stepped forward, taking Terry by the arm and guiding him to one side.

"You better not be fucking her Terry, you are married and Felicity is a nice girl... Don't be messing her around." He hissed between his teeth. Even if he had taken advantage himself, he still felt wrong about it and she was his friend.

Terry gave Nathen a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"As if I would, come on man... You know I would never cheat on my wife." He lied easily.

Mollified. Nathen nodded and asked what Terry had told her about the session.

"Don't worry, I told her we were respectful and that the pictures were tasteful... Email me the ones you like and when she sees them she will be FINE." Terry assured him.

Nathen frowned and wondered how Terry had managed it all, still, he was pleased that Felicity wasn't fully aware of what they had taken and turned to smile at her as she came out of the changing room with her bags.

She smiled back and said her goodbyes to them.

"I've got to go... erm.. bit tired and want to rest, soooooo... can you send me the pictures later?" she said as an excuse, wanting to be in bed with Terry and thinking she didn't want anyone knowing she was going to be having sex with a married man. Her earlier worries momentarily forgotten.

Nathen, Damien, Alex and the rest assured her they would and thanked her for posing as Nathen handed her an envelope of cash.

She knew it wasn't much, she didn't really do it for the money and stuffed the envelop into her bag.

"Bye." She said as Terry held open the studio door for her and she left to various goodbyes.

******

Back at her small flat...

Terry fucked her hard and fast, on the stairs, on the floor of her living room and then in her bed. She gave herself over to it all and enjoyed every minute of having him inside her.

She even let him take a few pictures of her with his cock inside her as he showed her others of herself on her laptop.

Tasteful pictures that only made her look sexy and didn't show much more than a hint of what she had displayed.

She scrolled threw them as he took her from behind on her bed. She felt incredibly sexy as she looked at the artful pictures and let him fuck her anally, something she liked but rarely admitted to.

Terry grunted in pleasure as he clicked off a few explicit photos of his cock in her ass. She was proving to be quite the little slut now that she thought he was hers.

"Cum on my back." She gasped out as he got close.

He grinned and did as she asked, spurting a few drops onto her arched back and bum, already mostly spent and empty.

Felicity sighed happily as she let herself go limp and lie on the bed.

"Ummmm... That was NICE." She whispered out lazily as she pushed her teddy to the floor and wriggled around to be on the bed properly.

Terry smiled to himself as he lay next to her.

"yeah... My wife hates anal." He sighed out.

She turned her head to look at him quizzically.

"You said it was over with her... Do you still have sex?" she asked with a sudden shift and jealousy.

"Noo...well not often... I won't ever lie to you, so while it IS over, I can't leave her yet, not until my kids have left home." He said softly as he caressed Felicity's thigh.

She sighed a bit unhappily and snuggled closer.

"But it's you and me...right?" she said.

He stroked her cheek and smiled.

"For sure... you and me." He lied with ease. As he thought of all the things he could get her to do.

She snuggled I close and kissed his chest thinking how nice he was and how caring he had been.

Yet at the back of her mind she had doubts and wondered if she was being foolish.

12