Modelling Ch. 03

Story Info
Talked into modeling his wife's lingerie.
1.3k words
4.61
23.7k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James the Master and me the controlled sissy. LOL. I'd read too many books and stories, fantasised too many times. Dreamed of having someone 'force' me past the self imposed boundaries that kept me within the four walls of my apartment when dressed.

Just another fantasy popping to the surface. One I'd thought about but wasn't sure I ever really wanted to live out. Submissive I might be but I wasn't really one of those that could give up that much control of my life. At least I didn't think I was!

I'd never even dared let anyone know I liked to dress femininely, till he coaxed it out of me. I'd never ventured beyond my door wearing more than panties and a bra under my male things on my own or gone out 'daringly' wearing clear nail polish.

Yet here I was in the passenger seat wearing the outfit he'd selected to make sure I'd be noticed. Preening and posing when he'd pull up beside a car or truck and flick the dome light on. Why? Because it pleased him, made him smile and laugh, and I got as much of a thrill from that as I did from exposing both my secret desire to be feminine and my more frosted then concealed body to anonymous strangers!

Both were incredibly intoxicating, both fantastically exciting, both were things I would never have done on my own. Did that make him my Master? Only in as much as he dared or challenged me to stretch my limitations and I complied. Dared, not ordered. Challenged to explore and even exceed my bounds, not told and been expected to instantly obey.

I moved over to snuggle against him and rested my head on his shoulder and he slid an arm around me. I was content and happy.

Back at his place he led me straight into his bedroom. Slowly, lovingly with caresses and kisses that sent thrilling shivers thru me he undressed me to the garter belt and fishnets; then quickly undressed himself. I just stood and watched. Lifting me in his arms he carried me to the bed and set me down. I felt so small, so weak, and so very feminine in his arms I was giddy as he laid down beside me.

Leaning forward he kissed me and again I was lost in the wonder and sensation of his lips, his tongue exploring my mouth. Again whatever masculinity I might have possessed was forgotten or buried so deep it no longer mattered. I felt myself melting against him, pressing close to feel that fantastic sensation of bare skin on skin contact.

Gently, slowly, thoroughly he made love to me. Caressing my shoulders, kissing them, kissing my neck to make me tremble and gasp softly. Cupping my lower cheeks to pull me closer, if that was possible. I smiled as he gently spread my cheeks open and ran his finger between them.

Reaching over me to the nightstand he took the lubricant I'd never noticed him placing there. I gasped and lifted my hips to take his finger deeper as he pressed it into me. It felt both strange and right, weird and welcome to be fingered by him. As the second finger joined in I became a bit scared. Not at the idea of being fingered but more like a virginal girl being fingered for the first time.

James took his time and waited till I was fully relaxed and receptive before the third finger wriggled in to open me more fully. Again my body clenched then slowly relaxed. I felt strange, like I was not only feeling all of it but watching myself as well. Seeing him wriggle his fingers deeper as I arched my hips up to take them.

James shifted position and smiled down at me as I spread my legs further apart. The head of his cock slipped in easily just after he withdrew his fingers. That was all, just the head and maybe a bit more. He looked deep into my eyes before he started to thrust a bit forward and my hips rose to try and get more inside me.

I wanted him inside me, needed him inside me. I needed to feel his body between my thighs, needed to feel his weight holding me down. Don't ask me why? I had no idea why and didn't care. It didn't matter right then if it was going to be painful or pleasant, I just had to feel his cock fully inside me.

I felt it slide deeper inside me and winced. It felt so right, so different but so right. Not that it wasn't somewhat painful at first, not overly painful, more a strange sensation that completed my femininity, completed me! Something inside my brain had clicked into place and my femininity was fulfilled and ready to run wild.

I rocked my hips up to meet each thrust, kicked my heels against him to force him deeper and gasped for breath as I started to circle my hips to ease him fully in. Yes, yes, yes, this was what I needed, what I'd wanted all weekend without really knowing it! OH MIGAWD yes YESSS!

I have no idea how long he was inside me or when I ejaculated but I screamed out my release when I felt his first spurt inside me. My body shuddered, spasmed again and again with each succeeding spurt. Limp and lifeless, gasping for air and covered in a fine sheen of perspiration I laid there still sporadically spasming helplessly as James looked down at me with a shit eating grin on his face.

I was fully, truly a womun right then. I was his womun and proud of it in a way I'd never considered possible. He might not really be my Master, but he definitely was my gentle, considerate lover. He laid back beside me, put his arm around me and I snuggled as close as possible, resting my head on his shoulder.

An hour later I had my thighs on either side of his waist as I rode his cock and watched mine slap against his belly. I closed my eyes and savored the sensation of his cock inside me, of his fingers flicking across my hard nipples, tugging them lightly.

When he pulled me forward and nibbled my nipples it completed some internal circuit in my brain.

Over powering sensations made me press my chest out, my belly tighten and quiver as they rippled thru it. When they reached my crotch a split second later I moaned loudly and felt myself spraying helplessly over his belly, my thighs as I came.

His cock still thrust deep into me as he rolled me below him and my hips still rose to meet those thrusts. My thighs still squeezed tightly around him. I could still feel my diamond hard nipples flooding my brain with their insanely exotic and erotic sensations even thru the normally overwhelming sensation of his lips as he kissed me deeply!

The erotic sensations emanating from my nipples lasted even after I felt him cum inside me and my body was again lying back limply beside him. What was happening to me? How had he set my inner femininity so free? Was I ever going to feel any masculinity again? Would I ever want to?

Not right now anyway. Right now I was so happy, so content to be his gurl, his womun and nothing else. I dozed beside him as images of fantasy after fantasy flickered before me. Schoolgirl dreams of a perfect life with my lover, of me being his fifties type wife, of me becoming his sexual plaything forever, of me, sans male genitalia, living to please him for the rest of my life.

When it was time to wake up he wanted me to stay dressed in just the garter belt, fishnets and heels till it was time for me to go. A few more hours of bliss before I'd have to return to my sheltered, closeted life.