Modelling Ch. 04

Story Info
Talked into modelling his wife's lingerie.
1.7k words
4.47
17.7k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orange juice with cereal, then coffee or tea, then me. Bent over the table with my arms stretched to grip the far side he entered me again. I winced and whimpered and tried to squirm away. As I did my pubic bone was pressed against the edge of the table, sliding along it, bouncing against it! Not painfully but distracting in its feeling so strangely right and perfect, it made me feel more feminine and female somehow.

My hard nipples sliding across the tabletop sent the same fiery lines of sensation as last night pulsating from my chest all the way down to my pubic bone overloading my brain with sensations that made me gasp and moan loudly! I became lost in pure animal lust!

My hips welcomed his thrusts as each increased those overwhelming sensations tenfold and nothing else mattered in the least! Nothing but feeling his cock deep inside me bouncing me against the tables edge. Back and forth, back and forth the snowballing sensations cascaded and coursed thru my body!

His hands left my hips to slide under my chest and pinch my nipples. I couldn't contain myself any longer! With my clit pointed down I shuddered as my ejaculate spurted on the floor. James wasn't far behind and I smiled in pure joyful ecstasy as I felt his spurts inside me once more!

He told me to shower and get dressed while he cleaned up. I wanted him to shower with me but he wouldn't. I knew this magical weekend would soon be over and felt depressed but accepted the inevitability of it.

When I came out of the shower I was amazed at how quickly he had not only done the kitchen but started the dishwasher going and picked up the huge mess I'd left in her room. I couldn't find my male things anywhere so I padded naked across the hall to where he was making his bed.

"Oh yes I sort of packed your clothes without thinking. Did you want them or would you prefer to dress for me one last time, for the drive home?"

"But won't your wife notice what's missing if I do and she gets home before you can put it back?"

"Unlikely she'll notice. You've seen how stuffed her closet is. I swear that woman never threw away a thing from the time she was born. One or two or hell, even a dozen dresses could disappear and she'd never notice. How could she?

Besides the things that fit you were what she wore twenty years and thirty or forty pounds ago. That's why there is so much unused lingerie stuffed into the dressers too. She couldn't wear it even if she wanted to anymore.

Now go pick out something short enough to show off your legs, not too short but ... you decide. Just bare legs, or pantyhose, after all it is daytime. Panties and a bra, don't overstuff the cups.

I want you to realise just how feminine you look and how everyone will accept that! So how about we take a short walk in a park?"

Knowing what was coming made me more nervous and much more careful about how I did my make up, hair and nails. I picked a mid thigh medium dark blue dress with a lace panel insert that V'd between my breasts to show a hint of the lace along the edge of the bra. Matching panties and three inch wedge heels completed my outfit.

James was pleased with my choice, which gave me that special feeling again, knowing he was pleased with my efforts. A final quick check to make sure my presence wouldn't be noticed and we were out the door and driving down the street.

We stopped to get coffee and donuts first. He'd chosen a fairly busy park but not a crowded one. He opened my door when I hesitated about getting out and escorted me to a table then brought the coffee and donuts over.

No one was within thirty feet but I was so self conscious I felt like everyone was staring at me. I blushed and squirmed and kept looking around till I calmed down as I realised I was getting no more attention than any decent looking girl would. It took a bit before that really sank home.

We finished the coffee and cleaned up before he led me along the roadside for a stroll thru the park. Still inwardly nervous, still amazed at how no one paid any special attention to me I walked along hand in hand with him in a big circle till we reached the car again.

"See what I meant, dear. For all intents and purposes everyone believes you are a young lady out with either your Dad or a dirty old man trying to take advantage of you. There was never anything to prove to anyone but yourself!

Let me grab the camera and we'll commemorate your, um, coming out with a few pictures."

Nothing overly exposed myself, nothing more than a few shots of me with the trees or river as background, fully dressed and smiling. After that he drove me home.

I was just starting to wonder how I was going to get in, my keys were in my jean pocket when he popped the trunk and handed me a brown paper bag with my male things. He offered to take me somewhere to change if I wanted but I was loath to do that so I just fished out the keys and nervously got out.

My eyes went big and round when he lifted out a suitcase and an overnight bag from the trunk and followed me in.

"Just a few things to help fill out your wardrobe. As I said my wife will never miss them. If she does I'll tell her I worked on the car and needed some rags. I know you like wearing them and besides this way if I drop over someday I know you'll have something to wear for me.

That is if you agree to my dropping over from time to time?"

I nodded my agreement in wonder as I opened the apartment door and stepped inside. He came in, set the bags down and held my shoulders to turn me to face him. Leaning down he kissed me, more chastely then he had been before but still nicely; held me close for a minute then let me go.

Opening the door to the hall he stopped to tell me how special I was, how he was so glad he'd asked me to model things for him and how wonderful and special it had made his weekend.

Without me the weekend would have dragged on and on. With me it had gone too quickly and now he had to get home to greet the wife and girls when they got back from the lake.

I'd just closed the door behind him when he knocked, said who it was and when I opened the door sheepishly handed me the film from today. He forgotten to leave it. I wrote down the name of the developer, Sam, his phone and address to get it developed whenever I wanted.

He was right. The weekend had been a whirlwind and was gone before I knew it. I missed him already. I thought about changing and going out but didn't want to spoil the weekend and revert back as yet. I wanted the feminine feeling still filling me to last as long as possible.

I called Sam, thinking I'd leave a message or at least find out what hours he was normally open. He answered the phone and I could hear his smile over the line when he knew it was me. Sunday afternoon and evenings he was usually closed but caught up with things. If I wanted he would leave the back door open and I could drop off the film.

If I did drop by he wanted to talk to me about a few things! Would I bring the pictures? I told him I'd have to check to see if I could find them and get back to him.

Sure enough the negatives and pictures were in a zippered side pocket of the overnight bag. Curious I carried both down to the bedroom and threw them on my bed. I blushed when I opened the overnight and saw the hot pink outfit I'd spent most of last night in on top.

Memories of how brazen I'd been, how shamelessly I'd preened and posed whenever he lit the dome light left me proudly squirming inside. I'd never have believed how much of an exhibitionist I could be or how much I'd enjoy it.

More lingerie, most, if not all of what I'd worn this weekend for James and more filled the overnight bag and half of the suitcase. Five or six mini or micro dresses and skirts, three pairs of heels and some babydoll nities and two purses made up the rest.

I called Sam back and told him I'd drop by in an hour or two, if that was OK. He said it was and he'd be waiting. I stared down at the dress I was still wearing, debating if I should change back to male mode or make my first solo foray beyond my apartment door while dressed.

Would I have the fortitude to do it by myself? Could I make it down to my car without embarrassing myself? Ohmigawd my car was still parked a mile away near the adult store. I'd have to either walk there or take a cab.

I called for a taxi and concentrated on it instead of what I was doing as I left my apartment when it arrived. I was much more nervous without James' calming presence but managed to make it to the cab. In a faltering falsetto I gave the driver an address close to the adult store then tried to relax.

The male driver gave me a strange look when he heard my voice but never said a word. I actually felt less paranoid after I got out and headed to my car. (Thank God it hadn't been ticketed or towed.) Driving in heels was different but manageable and I was soon parked behind Sam's photo shop.