Models and Super Spies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

Alex raised his dark brows. "Bribe you? Of course not, girl. This is a parting gift. You can go down there, get in your new little sports car, and drive out of here without doing a thing. But if you do that, don't bother coming back."

He paused, letting that cold sense of finality sink in. She just stared at the red automobile. It was sexy. And there were other modeling opportunities out there…

"Or you can stay and do this shoot. They're artistic nudes and I promise you, the published photos will show nothing that couldn't be shown on a public billboard. In fact, that's where one of them will run."

When she'd gone into modeling, she'd promised herself one thing: no nudes. Not even artistic ones. Not even ones that suggested nudity. But that was before talk of billboards. That was before Alexander Mishin.

She looked at him and he returned it. There was no tapping of the foot, no checking of the watch. He was patient. Patient because he already knew what she'd say.

"OK. I'll stay. I trust you."

The smile he gave her almost made her turn around and run. "I thought you would. Come, let's get started…"

***

Trey hadn't been this exhausted since he'd left the military. He thought that the drills he'd been put through earlier in the week were bad. Yet despite her small stature, Liz was harder on him than the every CIA trainer he'd ever worked with, combined.

He was sore in places he didn't know could get sore, and all he could think about as he went home was a hot bath. His muscles screamed for it.

Yet despite how brain dead he felt, he had to pack. And somehow deal with Alicia. How was he going to explain missing tomorrow night? They'd been planning it for weeks. Tomorrow would be five years…

He sighed. First, you need to pack. Then deal with that other shit, he told himself. She'd be at her shoot for another few hours. Plenty of time to get his suitcase full and soak in the tub…

***

The male model had a beautiful body. He was tall and toned with rich, ebony skin that smelled like coconut and felt as soft as freshly washed cotton.

And he had a huge cock. It wasn't something Alicia purposefully checked out, but as they posed together, their naked bodies slathered in oil and rubbing against each other, she wasn't about to miss the African model's large endowment.

"I don't want you to think of yourselves as sexual creatures," Isobel, the photographer, explained as she took her first few test shots. "I want you to think of yourselves as innocent babes. Your vulnerability. That's what I want."

Those orders were much harder said than done, particularly when Isobel had Daniel wrap her up in his arms, holding her from behind as he rested his lips on the side of her neck. She could feel the soft flesh of his manhood against her taut backside. Like herself, the man had shaved himself clean and the smooth effect it had on her was surreal.

"Perfect, perfect…" Isobel encouraged in that husky Spanish accent of hers as she clicked away, crouching to get shots from below, standing on a step ladder for shots from above. "Daniel, I want you to cup Alicia's breasts," she ordered as she paced around them, capturing their naked bodies full on.

I'm an innocent babe, Alicia focused her mind on, even as her nipples came alive in the African model's hands. She'd worked with other male models before, but they were typically gay and never naked. She felt Daniel's cock stir against the crack of her ass. Oh God, he was feeling it, too…

"OK, stop, that's good you two. Let's take five…"

Isobel checked her camera, pacing back to the resting area. Alicia and Daniel pulled on their robes, but not before the blonde was able to check out his semi-erect cock. Innocent as a babe, my ass.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to…" The man spoke with a heavy African accent and would probably have been blushing was his skin not the shade of dark chocolate. He ran a large hand across his shaved scalp. Daniel had beautiful, high cheekbones and large, expressive eyes. "You're just… very beautiful." Beu-tee-ful. Too many men with pretty accents in her life, Alicia thought.

"Thank you."

He said no more and the two waited patiently as Isobel swapped her lenses and did whatever else it was photographers do. It wasn't an awkward silence. More like a pleasant one, punctuated by the occasional smile or the shift of a body.

"OK, kids, off with the robes."

It was easier this time, Alicia thought. She kept her eyes on the ocean this time, rather than looking for anyone's particular reaction. It also helped that Alex had left sometime in their last session.

"Let's start with you sitting in that lounger, Daniel. And Alicia, I want you to sit in his lap… no, the other way. Facing him." Alicia felt her body tingle and her sex begin to moisten. Innocence… calm down… "Closer, dears. We're all friends here."

Oh, God… Alicia's mind sighed as she felt Daniel's cock slip across her smooth vulva. His radiant eyes apologized as he began to grow at her touch. Isobel began to click away, giving them instructions as she buzzed about. "Tilt your head, Alicia. Like you're going to kiss him." Or, "Daniel, put one hand on her hips. Yes, like that. And put the other behind her neck. Great! Now hold it."

And so went the rest of the afternoon. At one point, Isobel had them both jump into the pool to get wet, then had Alicia drape her naked self over Daniel's prone, muscular body.

By the time she redressed in the loose clothes she'd worn to the shoot, she was on fire. The morning session with the showerhead felt like years in the past, and she needed to feel her husband's cock or she'd go crazy.

"It was very nice working with you, Daniel."

"The pleasure was all mine." His sing-song intonation had her crawling up the walls of her mind. Her attraction to the man was irrational enough that she could easily keep it at bay, but that didn't do a thing to calm her raging libido.

Neither did her ride home. The red Mercedes sports car purred as she pulled it onto the PCH. Cars and big engines had never been her thing, but as she tore up the LA streets, she began to rethink her tune. She kept the windows down, letting the wind whip her long blonde hair, and jammed her way up through the gears.

When she reached a comfortable cruising speed, Alicia dropped her right hand down between her thighs. She was glad for her short, loose dress and lack of panties.

The model nibbled on her pink tongue lightly as she rubbed her middle finger up and down her soft slit. Her nostrils flared as she sucked in air. She loved that smell of new leather. It reminded her of a pair of pants she owned that always made her feel sexy. And the scent of Vince's leather sofa the first time she'd gone down on him.

Oh God, where had that thought come from?!

Alicia pulled to a stop at a red light just as the slippery bud of her clit emerged. She pushed her head into bucket seat's headrest and sighed through her glossy, parted lips. There… right there…

"Need a hand?"

Alicia's eyes shot open as she looked around in confusion. Some sandy-haired surfer guy was grinning down at her as he hung out the window of a battered looking Jeep. He gave her a wink when their eyes met.

"Um, no… no thanks," Alicia said, her voice wavering.

"Follow me and we'll take care of you." His friend leaned into view and waved.

The light turned green. Alicia gunned it, leaving the two leering guys in a cloud of dust. Thank God for this new car!

She kept her hands to herself for the rest of the ride home, although she had to keep rubbing her thighs together to keep her mind clear. "Oh, thank God!" Her husband's car was in the driveway. It was the first time he'd been home earlier than 7 all fucking week!

***

Alexander Mishin loved his Los Angeles home. Located high up in Beverly Hills, the price tag would have made even his parents' eyes bug out. The mansion had been built by some movie star in the 60s to mimic a Spanish villa and he'd fallen in love with it the moment he saw it.

He could smell her as he passed through the sumptuous living room. Le Petite Mort. The seductive scent was unmistakable. He let his nose lead him out the French doors to the Olympic sized pool that overlooked the Hills.

"Your plane arrived early," Alex said to the bikini-clad female on the lounger. He came up behind her, rubbing her bare shoulders. She glanced up at him, wearing a pair of ridiculously oversized Gucci glasses. Gabrielle always managed to look very French.

"It did, darling. Does this upset you?" Her skin was burning to the touch. He looked down the perfect landscape of her body – a body that had made him millions.

"Of course not. I just was expecting you later on."

"If you have other plans, I can entertain myself."

He crouched behind her, his hands continuing to slowly work her neck and upper shoulders. "Of course not. Let me call and cancel them."

"Ah, you remember your promise to me?" An arched brow rose over her glasses.

He leaned down. "To drop whatever I was doing for you? I'll never forget it." Alex would have liked to tell anyone interested that kissing a supermodel was like kissing your wife, or girlfriend. But it wasn't. He'd never felt lips so soft; never brushed against a tongue so wet. And despite all the women he'd been with, none of them made him gasp and think, "This is Gabrielle Dubois. This is the Gabrielle…"

***

Trey was in the bedroom, packing when Alicia walked in. Damn it, she was early. He looked up when he heard the door, letting her know where he was when she called his name. When she walked in and paused in the doorway, his breath caught. He felt like he hadn't seen her in months. He'd practically forgotten how beautiful she was.

"You're home," she said simply. She tossed her long blond hair back over one shoulder. It was wavy; she'd been driving with the windows down.

"Yeah, packing for my trip." She saw the suitcase open on the bed for the first time.

"You're going somewhere?"

Trey sighed. He could see the hurt in her warm brown irises. "It's for work. I just found out about it today."

"But… the ballet… our night out."

It was their special anniversary. They'd been planning it for months. "I know. And we can reschedule…"

Her mouth tightened. He watched her jaw set as she grinded her teeth. "It's too late for a refund, Trey, the show's tomorrow! And… and… I can't believe this!"

"I'm sorry, honey…" He didn't know what else to say.

Alicia was fuming. She'd come into the room looking frisky, and now he was afraid she was going to slap him. "Don't go."

"Honey…"

"Don't 'honey' me, Trey. I don't want you to go."

"That's not an option. I have to for—"

"For some promotion?! You'd skip our day for some fucking promotion?!" Alicia had to be really steaming to use 'fuck' and right now, she looked like she was about to blow a gasket.

"I have to, Alicia. Please try and understand."

She turned, her high cheekbones and bright eyes looking fierce and defiant. She opened her mouth to say something, to protest, then stopped. She took a deep breath, let it out. She closed her eyes. She shook her head. He'd seen this before. She was regaining her composure.

"Alright," she said quietly. "OK, go if you have to. If it means that much to you, go." She shook her head again, still speaking to the doorframe rather than her husband. "But you're going to make it up to me."

Trey as already nodding his head, thinking just how much he'd need to be making up to her after this month was over, when she reached behind her and unbuttoned the clasp of her dress. "And you can start right now." The loose garment pooled fluidly around her heels and she threw her long, glossy hair back as she thrust her breasts outward. In profile, it looked magnificent.

He just stood there, stunned, a pair of boxer-briefs clutched forgotten in his hands. She turned to him and collected her apple-sized breasts between her long fingers and said, "You need to get more naked, honey. And I better not hear a word of protest." Her bare pussy was already damp and, like his cock, her clit was waiting at attention.

Trey barely had time to pull his shirt up over his head before she was upon him, shoving him back on the bed and practically mauling his face as they kissed.

Alicia's breasts felt warm and wonderful against his chest. It was something he'd marveled at when they first were together; something he'd started to take for granted. Whatever this girl did to keep her skin as baby-soft as it was, she'd kept it up through their marriage.

Together they fought to get him out of his pants. Alicia flipped his leather belt end-over-end into the dresser as he sat up on his elbows and shimmied out of his slacks and boxers. Foreplay wasn't necessary at this stage – it had been too long for both of them.

Alicia lifted herself over him and encircled his hard-on. "Where have you been, Trey?" she moaned as she rolled her hips, caressing his cock's underbelly with her swollen labia. Trey groaned; how could he leave this for his work? How could he let this happen?

His wife rubbed her clit with the crown of his cock, using him like a dildo as she prepared herself. "Trey, I love you, I love you."

She pulled him one last time across her silky skin, then set his rigid cap against her pussy and took him inside. "Ah…" they both gasped. His wife's familiar sex was more slippery than he'd remembered in months. He sank ball-deep in her with only two passes.

Trey opened his eyes at last, languidly stroking her model-perfect body with his eyes. Her tawny skin was already covered in a thin layer of sweat, from the caps of her tender breasts to her slim, flexing thighs. The full lips of her cunt stretched nearly obscenely around his girth, and while he hadn't always been a subscriber of the bald look, the clean lines of her sex made him a lifetime member now.

"God, you feel good, baby," she whispered huskily. She stretched her slender body over him, running her fingers through that luxurious hair. Trey stilled her bouncing tits, squeezing them gently at first, just the way she liked it. "Pinch them, Trey. Harder."

She had nipples that grew long and hard out of her small areola and he learned early in their relationship how sensitive they were. But pinching usually came later in the night, when she was close. "God, yes!" she whimpered as he squeezed the spongy buds. "Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!"

Trey grunted as he jerked up into her, meeting each powerful downward undulation. Their bodies rippled and panted. Alicia came suddenly, tossing her hair as she cried out. "NGH! AH!" She snapped her head and body back quick enough to pull her breasts from his hands, clutching her ankles as her orgasm ravished her.

Somehow, Trey didn't cum, despite all the swelling and ebbing sensations that swirled around his cock. Alicia's breathing was heavy at first, catching each time his erection shifted inside her, sending a mini-tremor through her body. Gradually, it evened out, although she remained bowed backwards over him.

"That was good, honey." Her voice cracked. She sighed heavily. "I needed that." She sat up on him, holding herself up with her outstretched arms on his shoulders. "I really, really needed that." She kissed him lazily, shifting her hips. They both gasped as his cock shifted with her.

Alicia pulled at his shoulder, signaling for him to roll over. She wanted him on top, and somehow, he managed to change positions without pulling out. "You sure you can't stay this weekend? At least for Friday. Maybe fly in Saturday morning?"

"I can't." He began to pump his hips, easing his cock out of her until only the tip was buried in her wetness. "I told you, I can't."

"Ah!" she cried as he stroked back into her. His pelvis clashed with hers. He did it again. Why had Liz and C.L.O.A.K. been so unyielding on that point? It was almost like they knew the importance of tomorrow; like this was yet another test.

He pounded into his wife harder as his thoughts turned to anger. "AH! God, fuck me!" Alicia's voice became strained. She wrapped her long legs around his back, pulling him closer with each thrust.

Had she already been approached by her mysterious handler? Was she aware of how dangerous Mishin was?

"Fuck me! Fuck my brains out!" Alicia tossed her head left and right. Her blonde hair was fanned out across the pillow like a pin-up model. Her eyes were shut as she neared her second orgasm.

Maybe he could still call this all off, before she was sucked in. It wasn't too late, right? The doubt seeped in like poison. He held himself up on arms that burned.

"Cum, baby! I'm so close! Are you?"

"YES!" he shouted. He looked down at her beautiful face, tight and twisted as she came. Would they be able to get her out in time, or would another man one day pay to see her like this? To empty his balls into her smooth cunt?

"AHH!!!" His shout started loud and ended louder. It tore at the back of his throat. His passion was primordial. His orgasm, bestial. His sack smacked against her juice-slick ass, grew tight, and exploded.

"HA! HA!" Alicia hissed as he filled her velvet hole with his seed. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades and her heels into his back, clutching him so hard she actually lifted her lithe frame from the sheets. He pumped in and out, just once, throwing all his weight against her. His wife. His beloved.

They didn't speak for a long time after. They hadn't shared such an animalistic fuck since their honeymoon. Both were too hot to cover themselves. Trey thought about grabbing a cigarette then dismissed it.

"Wow," Alicia said at last, her voice scratchy.

"I'm… I don't know what got into me."

Alicia let out a throaty laugh. "Well, whatever it was, you should let it get into you more often."

"I love you, Alicia. I'm sorry about this weekend."

"I love you, too. And I wasn't kidding; you're going to make it up to me."

"I will. I promise. And… we always have the morning."

"Fuck the morning. We have tonight."

Next chapter: Going Out

12