Models and Super Spies Ch. 03

Story Info
Alicia goes on a date as Trey must overcome his first test.
9.1k words
4.55
17.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of a 13-chapter novella. All has been written and will be released over the next month. For a greater appreciation of the story as a whole, I'd suggest reading the previous chapter. Many thanks to HallidayTee for helping me put this story together, and please make sure to vote!

Chapter 3: Going Out

"Here's your mission dossier." Liz reached into her carry-on and pulled out an orange folder. The captain had just announced cruising altitude and the two were settled back comfortably in first class.

"This is a mission?" He carefully opened the folder, seeing a picture of himself pasted to the upper left corner of a page. The rest outlined his address, what his job supposedly was, where he lived.

"Training mission, yes." Liz smiled and sipped her vodka tonic through the little stirring straw. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you're a long way from ready for a real mission."

Trey looked down at the files, skimming through them quickly. "But... this is justmyfile," he said, a little confused. The address on there washisaddress. The job that was listed was "Accountant, Bank One." Not his real job, of course, but the one he'd been passing off since joining C.L.O.A.K.

"We didn't want to make it too much of a challenge," the petite redhead giggled. She'd transformed herself for this "mission." Gone was the business suit and severe bun. Her coppery orange hair was gathered back in a bouncing ponytail. It seemed to take years off her age. Not to mention her outfit, a much-more-casual pair of tight jeans, black tank top, and short khaki jacket.

"But you did miss a kind of important detail."

"What?"

She pointed at his name. 'Tom Geffen.' Not Trey Kennedy. "Details, Trey. They're important. Start learning to spot them."

Shit, how could he have missed that? After the photograph, it was the first thing on the dossier. "Anything else I'm missing?" he asked, humbled.

"Well, I'll summarize. You're not married and right now, you're dating me. We've been together for only one month, so we're still in that puppy-dog love, fucking-every-second stage of our relationship."

Trey's face instantly went red. He couldn't do that! "But I'm... married. And—"

"Not this weekend, you're not. This weekend, you and I are lovers." She held out her hand, palm up. "Which reminds me: your ring, please."

Trey's mouth opened and closed like a fish. He didn't know what to say. He suddenly looked at Liz in an entirely knew light. She was definitely a pretty girl, her freckles and pale skin diffusing some of her beauty, disguising it in an innocent cuteness.

She blinked her large grey eyes at him as though to emphasize that adorable quality of her. Then burst out into a hail of laughter. "On paper, Trey, on paper. It's the mission. We need to convince others that we're a couple, while not actuallybeinga couple. When I'm sent into a mob boss's villa pretending to be the rich daughter of a real estate mogul, I'm not actually the rich daughter of a real estate mogul. Got it?"

Trey breathed a sigh of relief. "Who are we fooling, exactly? I mean, how are we going to know if we're successful..."

"Oh, that's the other part of this weekend that I need to brief you on. Tonight, we're staying with my younger sister, Kathy. She's sort of... your litmus test." Trey didn't understand. Liz went on. "We've been competitive since we learned how to crawl. With grades at first, and in sports. Later in boys... Whatever I have, she wants. You understand?"

"I think so." Trey didn't want to come off as stupid, but he still wasn't getting it.


"When I show up with my new boyfriend, if she believes us, she's going to try and steal you from me."

"But... that's so wrong."

Liz smiled cutely and cocked her head to one side. "I guess you could see it that way. I just see it as a little friendly competition."

Trey blinked at the surveillance expert, trying to comprehend a relationship like that. He'd been pretty competitive with his brother, but when it came to relationships, they'd always respected one another. If his own sibling went after Alicia, he'd hardly see that as friendly.

"Anyway, she'll be picking us up at the airport, so we need to get our stories straight."

"Wait, wait... has this happened before?"

"You mean has she slept with one of my boyfriends?" Liz shrugged. "Yeah. When we were living closer, she probably slept with half of them." Trey just stared at her. "I kind of saw it as a compliment. Kath giving approval of them. And... it's not like I was always the victim."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this."

Liz seemed amused at her companion's perplexity. Her grey eyes seemed to dance with it. "Don't like what you see behind the curtains, Trey? If this bothers you, I'd suggest getting out before you see more."

The smile faded, along with the playfulness in her voice. It was replaced by a solemnity that threw Trey off at first. He'd worked with C.L.O.A.K. for close to four years; he'd read and reported on things that had shocked him, but he knew that he'd seen only a little of what really went on.

"Um..." Trey desperately wanted to change the subject. "So you've never been in a serious relationship, have you?"

"Define serious." The playfulness returned.

"You've never been in love."

She laughed. "Define love."

Trey rolled his eyes. Now she was just playing word games with him. "I wouldn't have to if you've ever experienced it. But one day, a guy will come along that you won't want your sister to sleep with. And then, you'll understand..." The line came off sounding cheesy, but he stuck by it.

They studied each other like two strange animals meeting in the wild. Neither could figure the other out. A flight attendant came around to take their drink orders, finally breaking up the stare down. Trey immersed himself in his fake-not-so-fake life as Liz stared out the little circular window, thinking about who-knows-what.

***

Alicia's morning "routine" in the shower didn't leave her satisfied. Since her photo shoot the day before, she felt like she had an itch she just couldn't scratch. Not last night's fucking session with Trey, nor the continuation this morning.

Part of it was frustration. That was for sure. Her husband was going away on business on the fifth anniversary of their first date. Of course, he couldn't know just how important the day was for Alicia. For her, today also marked the day she'd broken it off with Vince Silva for good.

The blonde would never forget that day. Until that moment, she'd been living her dream. She was young and beautiful, just breaking into the world of modeling, dating a successful older man. The future, which had been so frightening to her when she made the decision to drop out of school and move to LA, was suddenly so much brighter.

Then the bomb dropped. Vince was married! Not only that, but he had two kids. She suddenly went from the girl-in-love to the "other woman." She should have called it off the second she discovered it, but she was young and naïve. She actually believed that Vince loved her – that he planned on leaving his wife for her.

It was only when she spotted him with his kids, one Saturday afternoon at the movies, that she knew it would never work. She'd never felt so low. And then, out of the blue, Trey walked into her life.

Only now, it seemed like he was walking out again. Despite the carnality of last night, she'd never felt so distant from him. They should have been happy: he was in line for some promotion; she'd just been signed to a major agency. And yet neither of them seemed it. And now, he was gone.

Alicia turned over the crumpled business card, flipping it over and over in her long fingers. Her stomach felt light every time Vincent Silva's name came into focus. She should have thrown this thing away, but she hadn't. Truth was, she was curious. A lot could happen in five years. What had happened to Vince? Had he changed?

"Alicia?" his voice asked uncertainly after three long rings off her mobile. She'd planned on calling and hanging up, not counting on Caller ID to give her away.

"Um, hey Vince." She felt like she'd just stepped in front of an audience and forgotten her pants.

"You called!" his surprise made him sound even more pathetic. This really was a different man than the one she'd known five years before.

"I guess I did." She closed her eyes and suppressed her smile, even though he couldn't have seen it. Each line was followed by an awkward pause, as though both of them were unsure how to proceed.

"So what's up?"

"If I asked you out to dinner – as a friend – would you respect that?" Oh God, was she really doing this? She rushed on. "It's just that I have two tickets to the Baryshnikov tonight and Trey is out of town and I'd hate for them to go to waste." She had to pause to take a breath.

"Yes, absolutely. I'd love to go."

"As a friend."

"Of course. That's all I want. I promise."

Alicia felt her heart thumping against the inside of her chest. "Um, ok, great. Pick me up at eight?"

***

Trey and Liz touched down in Honolulu around 3 o'clock local time and were greeted at baggage claim by the redhead's perky, younger sister. Like Liz, Kathy was petite and freckled, although where the surveillance specialist had shiny red hair, her sister's was dark brown, highlighted with textures of lighter browns, coppers, and blondes.

She also had larger breasts that practically overwhelmed her lime green halter-top. Trey had to force his eyes up to her face, where she smiled in that same, mischievous way as her sister.

"Lizzy! It's been too long!" The brunette nearly smothered her sister, giving her a bear hug that immediately sent some lewd thoughts through Trey's hyper-sexed mind. "And this must be Tom."

Trey almost corrected her when Liz cut in, "Keep your hands off this one, Kath. Tom's special!" 'Tom,' right. His cover name. Kathy's grey eyes glittered with playfulness – she didn't appear to have caught his slip.

"He certainly looks special, doesn't he, sis? You two already planning on making a bunch of red-haired babies?"

Liz shoved her sister and laughed. "You know that I'm saving myself for marriage," she said sarcastically.

Kathy hadn't taken her eyes from her sister's "boyfriend." "Don't worry, not everyone in the family's a prude."

Trey looked a little uncomfortable, glancing at Liz. "Come on, take us to your car before Tom decides to jump back on the plane and head home."

Kathy gave Trey a wink, then turned on her corked heels and led them to the parking garage. He looked at Liz, who smiled and winked, mouthing, "Doing good so far."

***

Kathy lived in a large beach house about three hours south of the city. Trey spent most of the trip staring out the window, watching Hawaii's coastline slide by. The sun sparkled across some of the bluest water he'd ever seen. It reminded him of his first days in the military, which in turn reminded him of what today was.

The sisters chattered in the front of Kathy's silver convertible. They hadn't seen one another in a couple months, ever since Kathy moved out here permanently. Apparently, the house was owned by their parents, who'd passed away when they were younger.

And from the looks of the "beach house," their parents had been pretty wealthy. The flagstone paved driveway circled around the bronze, inactive fountain of a mermaid sprawled out on some rocks. Terracotta tiled steps and a pair of etched glass doors marked the entrance of what Trey would consider an "estate" over a mere house, something he was used to seeing in Beverly Hills. Beach houses, to him, were small, shingled homes that dotted the coast of Cape Cod, not this winged extravagance.

"Why did I ever let you claim this place?" the redhead said as she hopped out of the convertible.

"Because you're the stupider sister." The two short girls pushed and shoved one another like a couple of kids as they walked up to the front door.

"Come on, let's get your things inside, get dressed, and grab something to eat!" Trey's stomach grumbled. He couldn't agree more.

The interior of the home was airy and spacious, huge windows let in the sun and a view of a white sandy beach dotted with palm trees. Trey looked at Liz, raising his eyebrows to show how impressed he was. "Whydidyou let her take this place?" he mumbled.

She tapped him affectionately on the nose and smiled. "And give up my job? And leave you?" She giggled. "Come on, let me show youourroom." He'd nearly forgotten about their ruse and he hadn't considered the lodging situation. Of course they'd be expected to sleep together.

***

Alicia's stomach fluttered when she heard the hard knock at her front door. She checked her reflection one last time. The cream-colored evening gown had been intended for her husband's eyes, but it wasn't so scandalous that she couldn't wear it anyway.

She spun around, looking at the way the silky material molded to her backside. "OK, so maybe a little scandalous," she giggled. From the front, the dress hung loosely from a high, haltered neck; but from behind, it swept low and backless, gathering loosely at her waist in an uneven – and quite short – hem.

She'd gathered in blond hair up into a fancy twist to give her bare back even more impact. When she turned quickly like that, the effect was even more dramatic. "Going to have to watch that," she said to herself as the side of a pert breast peaked out around the loose front.

Good thing she'd started drinking, she thought, placing her empty wine glass on the nightstand. She probably would have changed outfits a long time ago. Maybe called the whole thing off.

The knock came again, just as firm. Too late to now. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves, grabbed her purse, and headed for the door.

"Wow," Vincent said, standing open-mouthed in the doorway. Alicia blushed. She couldn't help it. She knew that she was a married woman, that this was just an outing with an old "friend," but she couldn't help feeling the first-date jitters. And looking at Vincent in his tuxedo brought back some powerful memories.

"Ready?" she asked, composing herself quickly. Watching her old boyfriend struggle to keep his eyes on her face was making the situation worse. She felt her nipples harden, positive that they were quite visible through the thin silk. He seemed to not hear her. She rolled her eyes playfully and shouldered past him. "Come on, let's get a move on."

Alicia felt his eyes follow her as she walked to the stairs, her heels echoing on the landing. She smiled a little, wondering what reaction her backless gown had on him, or the shortness of the hem? She felt warmth between her thighs.Get yourself under control, girl!

She decided to keep her mind on Trey, but no sooner had she thought about her husband than her anger began to boil. She'd planned the whole night out: dinner at LA Prime, the ballet, a room at the Hilton. They'd celebrated the "first date" night every year (although she'd never managed to tell him the real significance of the day), and this night, their fifth, was meant to be over the top. Only now, it seemed like Trey's career had gotten in the way...

"Something wrong?" Vincent asked as he drove them to dinner.

She laughed a little. Here she was, sitting in the car of a former lover – one Trey didn't even know about – going on what would be seen to anyone else as a date, and she'd found some way to blame that on Trey. She hated it when she saw other women do that and she hated herself for it now.

"No, just... I don't want you to get the wrong impression, Vince. Things are different. I love my husband—"

"You don't have to keep saying that. I know it. And I know I missed my chance. I'm just glad we can be friends."

She shook her head in disbelief, but left it at that. Was this really the same man? Was he really this genuine? She wanted to believe it, but...

"This is incredible, Alicia!" Vincent said as they walked into the rooftop restaurant. The view of downtown LA at dusk was breathtaking. Sure it was a mish-mash of office buildings in a sea of smog, but that didn't diminish the sunset.

Trey would have loved it.

That sad pall fell across her as they were seated. This time, Vincent didn't ask and she was grateful. Instead, they spent a good part of the meal catching up on the past five years.

They danced around Vincent's divorce – and anything that brought up their painful history. He talked about the movie projects he'd been involved with. They talked about silly things like celebrity gossip and rumored Hollywood projects. She excitedly told him about Mishin Inc. – realizing for the first time that she hadn't had anyone to really gush to about the signing.

"It's like a dream-come-true! Alexander Mishin is like the golden boy of the modeling scene right now."

Vincent nodded. "I've heard the name. That's fantastic. I think that deserves another round of wine." She'd already had two glasses in addition to the ones she'd downed before he even showed up, but that didn't stop her from heartily agreeing. "So when's your next shoot?"

"I'm not sure about the next shoot, but I have a runway show Sunday."

When the wine came, he toasted her. "From the moment I saw you, I knew this day would come. Cheers, Alicia." He sounded sad, lost in his own nostalgia.

"How are things, Vince?" When she asked it, they both knew it wasn't just about his career. They'd left the silly questions behind.

"They could be better. Karen and I..." He shook his head. "It was over long before the ink was dry. But you know that."

She blushed at the first mention of their love affair that evening. "Are things... friendly?"

He laughed, although she could tell the wound was deep. "I wouldn't say friendly, but I can see the kids now. They're taking it better than I could hope."

It was weird, thinking about him with kids. For the majority of the time they'd been together, she never even knew about them. He didn't strike her as a "father."

"She's planning on moving to New York. Taking the kids with her."

Alicia nodded. She was beginning to understand why he suddenly showed up on her doorstep. Was Vincent Silva, playboy extraordinaire, feeling lonely? "And how do you feel about that?"

He shrugged. "I'm the one who screwed up, and she's a better parent than I. It just... sucks." He laughed at the word and Alicia had to smile at that. "I just wish things had turned out differently."

"You would have stayed with her?"

He looked up at her, his dark eyes filled with emotion. "Not with her..." Her stomach fluttered. They were quiet for a long time, although it wasn't exactly an uncomfortable moment. The check arrived and the blonde sighed. It was a shame to spoil such a wonderful dinner on that note.

Vincent paid it, despite her protests. He came around to her side and pulled her chair back like a gentlemen. As she stood, she brushed her hand along his chest and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Thanks for a wonderful evening." She didn't know why she did that, but it just felt like the right thing to do.

And as she stood, she felt the rush of alcohol run along her slender body. He held her eyes, staring down at her. It would have been the most natural thing in the world for him to put his arms on her hips, to bend down, and kiss her over one shoulder. But he didn't do that. He stepped away and let her by. "The evening has just begun. We have Baryshnikov's masterpiece yet."

***

"Just pretend you're on a date," Sarah Ellis reminded herself as she straightened up in the swanky bar's restroom. It had been Erin's advice to her earlier that day, when she tried to get out of it.

She locked the door and fumbled with her purse. She tried to ignore the fat envelope filled with money; the one her date – a hot-shot producer who went by the name of Carlos – had handed her as he slid into their booth. Half of that money was hers and in the morning, she'd take comfort in that. But right now, it was freaking her the fuck out!