Models and Super Spies Ch. 05

Story Info
It's Just Sex.
7.4k words
4.49
18.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth chapter of a 13-chapter novella. All has been written and will be released over the next month. For a greater appreciation of the story as a whole, I'd suggest reading the previous chapter. Many thanks to HallidayTee for helping me put this story together, and please make sure to vote!

Chapter 5: It's Just Sex

Alicia woke up in a strange bed in a strange room, her naked body half covered in white satin sheets. As she sat up, the sheets pulled fluidly away from her breasts and suddenly, bits of the evening before returned.

"Oh my God!" she practically screamed, covering her mouth in horror. Her memories were like fireworks caught on a cheap home camera: streaks of colored light more than anything substantial. One thing was certain, though. She was with a man that wasn't her husband.

She whipped her head around, her long blonde hair fanning about her as she searched the king sized bed. It was empty. She was alone. On the nightstand, tucked under a full glass of water, was a note.

Dearest Alicia,

Sorry I could not stay, but my business has called me away. My home is your home. Ilena, my housekeeper, can fix you something to eat. I had a wonderful time last night.

Yours,

Alexander

Alicia wanted to cry. She crumpled the note in frustration and flung it across the room with a shriek. How could she be so stupid?! She hastily dressed, annoyed that all she had was her skimpy cocktail dress from the night before. "FUCK!" she shouted.

A pretty young woman with light brown hair pulled into a severe bun popped her head in. "Miss?" she asked with a thick, Eastern European accent.

"Nothing," Alicia groaned, waving the girl away. She must be Ilena. The head disappeared as fast as it had appeared. The blonde crumpled her face into her hands, rubbing her temples. The more she thought about last night, the more surreal this morning became. Gabrielle Dubois in the bathroom? Gabrielle Dubois between her legs?

Her throat was parched, even though she remembered downing bottle after bottle of water. She gulped down the glass Alex had left for her. God, the drugs! She wanted to flop back into bed, fall back asleep, and hope that this whole thing passed. But it wasn't going to.

On her way out, she realized she had no way of getting home. "Ilena?" she called out, hoping the girl was within earshot. She was. "I need a cab."

"Certainly, miss," she answered deferentially, bowing her head.

It would have weirded Alicia out had she not been freaking already. "I'll just, um, wait outside," she mumbled. Outside was one of the most posh neighborhoods in Beverly Hills, an area she'd only ever seen when she'd taken a bus tour of famous homes in Hollywood. God, now she was sitting on the curb, wearing her party dress from the night before like some tramp.

"That's what you are!" she warned herself. She'd spent most of the night getting her brains fucked out by a man that had nothing to do with the ring on her left hand. She nearly took the thing off and flung it away – she didn't deserve it.

"Was I raped?" she finally thought, although she certainly didn't feel that way. No matter how mortified she felt, when she recalled certain parts of last night, it wasn't all shame that she felt. Sure, she'd been high on drugs and she wanted to use that as an excuse, but when she asked herself if things would have been different had she been sober… well, she didn't want to answer that question.

"You didn't need Ecstasy to suck his dick." Her thoughts were cold, although even that memory warmed other parts of her.

Alexander Mishin was a bad boy, through and through. The kind of guy she thought she was over – the kind of guy that only stupid, naïve girls fell for. So different than Trey. More like Vince. Or the Vince she'd once known, anyway. And there was a very good reason she'd broken things off with him; that she'd chosen Trey over him.

Her cab pulled up at last. First thing she was going to do was soak in a tub with a tall glass of water. Second thing was sleep. She needed to escape the crushing guilt she was feeling. At least for a little while.

***

"Hey, Alicia. Guess we missed each other again. Things are good here, although I think this deal is going to take at least another week. Hopefully I'll get home by next Sunday or so. Love you!"

Trey flipped his phone shut and sighed. He hadn't actually talked to his wife since leaving Friday, other than a series of voice messages back and forth. Not that such a thing was all that appealing; every time he thought of his wife, he thought of Kathy Friday night…

"Ready to go, tiger?" Kathy's older sister, Liz, asked.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. Come on, the boat's all gassed up and ready to go."

***

A few days after waking up in Alexander Mishin's bed and Alicia was on another job. "We're doing another shoot for Nudity, so…" Mercifully, it was the photographer, Isobel, that was delivering the instructions, not Alex.

"So time to take off all my clothes?" Alicia finished with a wry smile. Getting naked seemed a hell of a lot better than thinking about anything else in her tumultuous life. "And is it just me today?"

Isobel smiled, leading the blonde back into the studio. This was more like what she was used to: a set, a canvas with lamps, props. Not like her last shoot out at the Malibu home. "Well, you don't have to get completely naked at first. I've left your outfit behind the changing screen." She chuckled a little, but left it at that. "And the other model's already here."

Alicia got the joke immediate as she slipped behind the Japanese folding screens. Hanging on an empty rack was a plush white robe and a tiny, nude-colored g-string.

"Very funny," she shouted, hearing Isobel's laughter on the other side.

Alicia slipped out of her clothes quickly. Last week, she wouldn't have been able to do this. Now, there was no hesitation. The g-string lived up to the name, a tiny little thing that sat low on her hips.

"So who's the other mod—" she stopped as she stepped into the open. She was expecting another male model. Another hunk like Daniel. In fact, she half expected it to be Daniel. Not another woman.

The curly haired blonde was intimidating in her beauty. She looked young, despite her hourglass figure, and had a pair of tits that practically pulled the robe open.

"Hi, I'm Sarah," the girl said, her voice low and scratchy. "You must be Alicia." She had green, dilated eyes, and while Alicia was certainly no expert, she recognized when a girl was high or not. Sarah was definitely on something.

It slowly dawned on her that she was going to be getting naked in front of this girl. She'd posed with other women before, but never nude.

"So you work with Mishin, too," the older of the two blondes asked as Isobel led them to the photo set – simple white drapes with no props or furniture.

"Yeah," Sarah said distantly. "You're new, right?"

Alicia nodded.

"I've been working with Alex for a few months," Sarah continued. "Mostly catalogue stuff. But when he offered me something for Gabrielle Dubois, well…"

"Couldn't resist." Alicia nodded, suddenly remembering her steamy encounter with the French supermodel. She felt her cheeks burn as her thoughts turned back to her heavy guilt. "Have you met her?"

Sarah shook her head. "No, she's on a different plane than me. Best I can do is shoot for her products."

It was strange. Despite her words, the young blonde seemed almost disinterested. Detached.

Isobel stepped in then, getting them ready for the shoot.

"Off with the robes, ladies! Let's see some tits!" Alicia liked the pretty photographer. This was her third session with the saucy Latina, although her previous shoot – last Sunday, in the aftermath of her guilt-riddled mistake – hadn't gone so well. Isobel had agreed to reschedule, and mercifully didn't ask any questions.

Sarah didn't hesitate. Her fingers went right to the knotted tie, shedding the robe fluidly.

Alicia couldn't help gasping a little. She was no lesbian, and despite what she'd done with Gabrielle – or let Gabrielle do to her – she didn't really consider herself into women, but the teenage model was truly breathtaking.

The girl was destined for Playboy. Lush, tanned body. Large, buoyant breasts that hung firmly away from her lean body. Her stomach was flat, of course, her narrow waist giving way to wide hips that completed the hour-glass analogy.

She also wore a little g-string that covered the slight rise of her mound. Alicia felt her body warm between her legs and brushed those thoughts aside, pulling her brown eyes back up to her friend's face. The other blonde smiled, for perhaps the first time, and raised a manicured eyebrow at her.

Alicia felt her face color. It was her turn. Closing her eyes, she pulled open the only real covering she had. She was proud of her body, what was there to be ashamed of?

"OK, today's theme is sex," Isobel said, her camera already clicking to life. "But judging from the way you two are looking at each other, doesn't seem like that's going to be a problem."

Alicia blushed, breaking her gaze and looking at the floor. More clicks. "Oh, too perfect, Alicia! Now, let's get started!"

***

"Your assignment is simple," Liz explained as she opened the garage just off the boat dock where the Mustang was housed. "Your look is new, but it's all cosmetic. It's time for you to disguise that good boy mentality of yours."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trey asked, catching his reflection in the mirror. The blue iris contact lenses still threw him off.

"Oh come on, Trey, don't play stupid. You know exactly what I mean. Tell me, have you ever picked a girl up in a bar? Hm?"

"No, but what does that have to do with me? Or disguise? Or anything?"

"It has everything to do with it. When you go undercover, you take on a role. You're not just changing your look, but you're becoming a different person. And this particular person – "Mr. Trenton Dean" – is the kind of guy who can pick a girl up in a bar. So that's what we're going to work on today."

"But… I can't! I'm married. And so is 'Trenton Dean.'" The identity they'd created for the long term assignment was that of Trenton and Elizabeth Dean, rich socialites just moving into the LA area. But all of this was new.

"Which is why we're doing this exercise. You've tied sex and love together in a neat little bundle. But Trey, it's not so neat! Trenton loves his wife, but he also loves to fuck. He likes variety and he's confident enough to know how to get it. You've got the look – now we need to get you the attitude."

"Liz, I'm not cheating on my wife."

The redhead rolled her eyes. "I'm not asking you to. I'm just asking you to pick up a girl or two at a bar. We'll see how it goes from there."

***

Isobel started the photo session with some pretty tame poses. The blondes standing next to one another, covering their breasts with their arms or some strategically placed hair.

Alicia couldn't help thinking just how good the other model looked, standing confidently in front of the camera in nothing but a g-string, her curly, golden hair falling across her full breasts. She'd excused herself to get a glass of white wine, standing next to Isobel as she sipped it.

"Hot, isn't she?" the Spanish woman asked with a suggestive smile. Again, Alicia couldn't help thinking that this woman could have been a model as well with her long, glossy black hair and slim, tall body.

"She's pretty, that's for sure," Alicia agreed. She wondered if she had this much confidence when she'd burst onto the modeling scene when she was Sarah's age. She would have been almost the same age as Sarah. Watching the nearly naked girl work the camera with those full, pouty lips and teasing green eyes, she knew she hadn't.

"Glad you think so. Time for things to get a little more intimate."

Alicia felt her heart twitter a little as she finished her wine. "Sarah, I want you to put your arms around Alicia. That's it, face each other. Right there, hold it."

Sarah's arms felt so soft where they touched her skin. The woman's fingers glided across her back, down to her hips. She shivered. "Right, Alicia, I want you to put your arms around Sarah's neck. A little higher. Elbows down… there!"

Alicia did as she was instructed, feeling her nipples harden as they came in contact with the underside of the other blonde's. Could Sarah feel that? Was her new friend feeling the same way?

Their eyes met. Alicia saw lust swimming in the other model's green irises. That dull, bored look was gone. Her heart skipped a beat. "Sarah, lean in. Like you're going to kiss her." Alicia's throat went dry as the other woman tilted her head to one side, dipping her face forward. "There, hold that!" The blonde whimpered, closing her eyes and turning her head to accept the kiss. She could feel Sarah's shallow, hot breath on the tip of her lips. "Perfect! God, that's great!" More clicking. "Hold it! Keep holding it."

Alicia's muscles ached. She was so tense, and holding such a sensual pose was making her even stiffer. "OK, got it. Now, I want you to repeat it, only this time…" Isobel paused to switch out her film. "This time, Sarah, I want you to get behind Alicia, and Alicia, I want you to look over your shoulder, like you're about to accept a kiss."

"Got it," Alicia said, trying to sound confident, like she did this all the time.

"And Sarah, cover her breasts with your hands," she said, snapping her camera shut as the bustier blonde moved behind Alicia.

"My pleasure," Sarah whispered huskily, her warm hands cupping Alicia's chest. Her nipples came to life at the soft touch and she tried to regulate her breathing. It was coming as fast as her pitter-pattering heartbeat.

"Yes, just like that. Now, get into it, girls! Show me what Nudity means to you!"

***

Alexander Mishin groaned as the girl between his legs slurped his shaved balls into her mouth. He ran his fingers through her light brown hair, clenching his fists as he tried to control of her bobbing head. Ilena was a great cocksucker – that was a must for a good housekeeper. The other, for Alex, was a working knowledge of surveillance cameras.

Playing on the giant high-def television before them was a scene he'd watched countless times already. At this point in the video, Alicia was lying back on her shoulders, her long legs wrapped around Alex himself, who was sitting up on his knees and drilling down into her tanned and sweaty body. He held her hips; she squeezed her tits, twisting her swollen nipples as she cried out.

The picture switched to a second camera, this one trained on her sculpted face – now twisted in ecstasy. Even grunting, she was perfect: eyes shut tight, teeth clenching, her nostrils flaring. The camera panned down her body, the quality high enough to catch each bead of sweat roll off her silky skin.

"You have a wonderful eye," he grunted to Ilena as she shifted back to his curved shaft. She'd been manning the monitors that night and this movie lived up to all the others.

His pretty housekeeper smiled around his cock, but didn't stop her blowjob. She knew better.

Back on screen, Alex's breath caught at the close up: his meaty girth sliding easily in and out of his new model's perfect, bald cunt. She'd felt so good, so snug and warm. A velvet glove for his hard cock. The best he'd ever had.

"Gahhhh!" he cried, filling Ilena's mouth at the same time his recorded self filled Alicia's pussy. The blonde model's cries over the speaker's overwhelmed his own, spurring him on.

He'd stayed away from Alicia, but he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. She'd become his drug, and he was completely addicted. For now, though, he was satiated. But how much longer before he'd need to call on Ilena? How much longer could he put off the inevitable?

***

"Ok, we're almost done," Isobel said as the three of them took a break. Alicia and Isobel finished up the bottle of wine. Sarah had excused herself to the ladies room, although judging by the way she rubbed her nose and the heavy dilation in her pupils, there was little doubt what she was really doing.

"Thank God for that," Alicia blurted, feeling a little buzzed.

"Is it that bad?" Sarah asked, sounding a little hurt.

"No, it's not," Alicia quickly apologized, sipping her wine nervously. "I guess that's the problem!" All three laughed.

"Doesn't have to be a problem…"

Alicia ignored her, rescued mercifully by Isobel. "OK, for the last few snapshots, I need you to really get naked. No panties. Lying next to one another, profiles, that sort of thing."

"You said no full nudity," Sarah said, finally showing a little unease.

"I said no full frontals. We're not shooting a porno here. These are ads for Vogue and Vanity Fair! But the scent is called Nudity, and, well… I need you nude."

Sarah glanced at Alicia before the photographer added, "Besides, aren't you shooting for Playboy next week? Think of this as a warm up… So, lose the panties, ladies!"

This time, Alicia went first, opening her robe enough to tug the little g-string down her legs. Sarah did the same, tweaking her nose again before pulling off her robe.

Alicia didn't want to look, but couldn't help stealing a glance across the other woman's nakedness. Her pussy was plump and perfectly smooth like Alicia's own. She bit her lip and turned her suddenly lust-filled mind to other things. Like getting through this shoot.

Isobel had the girls lie together, draping their naked bodies over each other in some of the most provocative poses Alicia had ever done. The one that would haunt her darkest fantasies in the days and nights to come had her lying on top of Sarah, one leg tucked between the other woman's thighs.

She'd propped herself up with an elbow on either side of the other girl's body strategically, hiding their soft breasts from the camera. Her mouth was poised no more than an inch from Sarah's, capturing the moment before what promised to be the kind of sensual embrace that only females could share.

Alicia could feel the other woman's body, balmy like an unbearably humid day; she could feel the silky caress of the girl's sex against her leg; she could see her tongue waiting just inside her open mouth.

And then Sarah surprised everyone. She completed the action, picking her head up off the draped floor and pushing her tongue into Alicia's mouth.

Alicia's mind spun. Her mind went back to Saturday night and her bathroom liaison with Gabrielle. Her first girl-girl kiss. She blamed it on the wine, of course, but at that moment, with Sarah's mouth caressing hers and the quick rise and fall of their heaving breasts pushing against one another, she wanted this girl.

When Alicia went to pull away, she realized that Sarah's hand had found the back of her neck, holding her in place. Suddenly, she felt caged. All of it was too much. Sarah's nipples scraping against her skin. Sarah's smooth sex against her thigh. She struggled, yanking her head away.

"Alright, I think we got it!" Isobel said, fanning herself. "I can leave you two if you want to… keep getting acquainted."

Alicia's face burned with embarrassment. She nearly jumped back into her robe. Sarah tittered, lying back on the white drapes, her legs still spread open. "Thanks, Isobel, that was without a doubt the hottest shoots I've ever been on."

"Then you should have seen her and Daniel last week," the photographer said, winking at Alicia. The blonde's face was on fire.

"Mmm… the African? Now that's a cock," she said absently, both hands converging on her shiny labial lips.