Models and Super Spies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too late for that," Trey said solemnly, trying to drain a few last drops from his pint.

"What's up with you, anyway?"

He looked up at the brunette. She had such beautiful eyes, the color of a forest at midnight, and she wore her make-up well. "Alicia left me." He figured he'd just come out and say it, and was pleased to see alarm in her eyes. He'd half-expected her to know already; such was the way a life of intrigue had made him think.

"When? Why?"

"This morning. Said she had some shit to work out, or something. But really, we both know why..."

"You don't know if last night was… I mean, appearances aren't always what they seem…"

"She was all over that guy. And we both know what goes on upstairs. So let's cut the crap."

Caroline bit her lip. "Are you going to be OK going on? With this mission?"

Trey rolled his eyes. Always the mission. He'd made too many compromises for his not-quite-James-Bond life. What was the difference if he made another? "Meet up with a hooker, pretend to fuck her all night, and get in cahoots with Erin 'the madam' Small? Sure, I'm game."

"Then let's get you freshened up. A cold shower will help."

As she pulled him out of the booth, he wondered why it was Caroline looking for him, not Liz. "Where's the little one?"

Caroline shook her head. "I don't know. Her phone's been off all day. But… she'll check in. I'm sure of it. Always does."

***

Liz followed Vincent down into Orange County. Tailing him through rush hour traffic was easy. As traffic began to thin in the suburbs, it became a little harder to remain inconspicuous. Liz gave him a longer leash, hoping that he'd feel secure that he wasn't being followed.

At one point, the redhead (still wearing her brunette wig) thought she'd lost him. She rounded a corner and his dark blue sedan was gone. She'd given him too much of a buffer.

And then she remembered that C.L.O.A.K. kept a safe house about five minutes away. Taking a chance, she swung by the generic looking hovel of a place, smiling when she saw the familiar plates parked in the driveway.

She parked herself down the block, kitty-corner to the safe house, and waited. Patience was her mantra. Sooner or later, she'd learn something new.

***

"We have a problem," Caroline's southern drawl warned over the comms.

"What?" Trey asked, the mics of the room picking up his voice. He'd just stepped out of the cold shower and was pulling on his slacks. He was still definitely feeling the effects of all the beers from earlier, but at least he wasn't falling over himself anymore.

"Well, your 'date' is early. She's on her way up the elevator right now."

Trey pulled his shirt over his shoulders. He didn't really see the problem; this was all just a show – a put on. They'd sit in the room, chat about their lives, and go off on their separate ways. "So? I can get dressed before she's here."

"Well, you better. But… it's not Kelly."

"What?"

"Looks like Erin Small decided to come instead." Trey's heart just about stopped.

***

The keys were just where Erin had said they would be. At least some things were working out, Alicia thought as she let herself into the female club owner's spacious LA home.

On the hall credenza was a second set of keys, a note, and four little light blue pills. Alicia's heart fluttered. What was this all about, her cynical mind wondered as she picked up the letter. A woman's elegant script adorned the floral paper:

Alicia,

Please, make yourself at home. I'm sorry your first night will be alone, but I was unable to rearrange my plans. The keys are yours to keep, just be sure to lock up the house when you leave. The pills are a little something to help you relax. Take two before you go to sleep, and two in the morning. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better.

I'll be home around noon. We'll talk then. In the meantime, sleep, relax, enjoy the pool. Should be beautiful tomorrow.

Erin

The young blonde sighed as she caught a reflection of herself in the mirror over the table. She looked like shit. Bags under her eyes; her hair was greasy in its functional ponytail; and a crease of worry marred her high forehead. She hadn't had a good night of sleep for too long, and had barely slept the night before.

Shrugging, she swept up two of the pills and popped them into her mouth. They tasted like sugar, which helped her dry-swallow them. "What could it hurt?" she asked her reflection before wheeling her bags into the house.

As Erin had warned on the phone, some of the house was boxed up, although it looked like the moving process had just begun. She barely noticed and certainly didn't care.

By the time she pulled the sheets back in the guest bedroom, whatever the pills were had taken effect. There were no fireworks. They weren't some kind of mind-altering drug. But they did the trick. She felt better, more relaxed. Almost… out-of-body. Her troubles were still there, but for now, she didn't need to worry about them.

***

"Erin," Trey said, mustering all the fake surprise he had as he opened the door. The strawberry blonde had a short fur coat on that left most of her shapely legs bare. It was cinched around her bosom, but sat just off her equally bare shoulders. "This is a surprise."

Her blue eyes glittered. "I must apologize, Trenton dear," she said, cocking her head to one side as she spoke in her refined, upper-crust accent. Her short reddish-blonde hair spilled to one said, brushing the tanned skin at the base of her neck. "Kelly called and cancelled."

"And you came all this way to tell me that?" Trey asked, hoping that was the case, even as she stepped past him without an invitation.

"Not just that," she said, lingering just inside the door. She glanced at him over a shoulder. "I had you checked out. You are who you say you are, it seems, and we'd hate to lose a future customer such as yourself…"

"Well, honestly, I understand. These things happen…"

His voice trailed off as she took two more steps into the hotel room, opened her fur coat, and let it fall to the floor. Her slim body was naked beneath, not a stitch of clothing above her stiletto heels.

"They do, but you still need to be taken care of."

"You need to go with it," Caroline whispered into his earpiece. "And you need to get this thing out of your ear. Act quickly."

Trey felt his cock harden as Erin's paced across the room nude, stopping at the bar. She had a great body that spoke of hours in the gym. "Scotch, right?" she asked, once again regarding him over her shoulder.

"You have done your research," he said, forcing himself to fall into the role of Trenton Dean, not Trey Kennedy. Considering the promise of what was to come, it was harder to do than it was at the club. This time, no one was playing…

Erin poured two glasses of Scotch and turned to him, pausing to let his eyes drink in her naked form. Despite her deep tan, she didn't have any visible bikini lines. Trey's eyes traveled the contours of her small, perky breasts down to her narrow strip of light brown hair that adorned her compact – and very wet – labial lips.

Trey's cock pushed uncomfortably against the seat of his pants. He couldn't help getting aroused. Erin Small was beautiful.

She sauntered her way across the room, her sensual nudity oozing sex and temptation. "I hope I'll do," she whispered, handing him the glass.

Trey's throat choked on his reply. "To tonight. All night." she whispered, tipping her glass against his and then throwing the amber liquid back in one gulp. Trey did the same, the Scotch burning against his throat.

"All night?" he asked, rasping.

She curled her manicured fingers around his neck and pulled him against her body for a wet, deep kiss. "All night…" Her blue eyes glittered with promise.

Oh God…

***

Vincent watched the seduction from his own secret room, miles from the Four Seasons. Erin Small was incredible in all her naked glory. Trey had no chance.

They kissed for a while. Trey's hands, which remained paralyzed at his sides at first, came alive as he gave into his desires. They started at her shoulder blades, making their way down into the small of her back, finding the dimples just above her ass.

"Go on," she whispered, breaking the kiss for just a moment. She sighed as he moved them across her taut little ass. She grinded her cunt against his confined erection and forced her lips back onto his.

Vincent checked his watch and looked once again at the locked door. Running late, he thought, as he unzipped his pants. The strawberry blonde madam led his unwitting agent to the bed, pushing him back onto its edge before sinking to her knees between his legs.

"These two aren't going to wait," he muttered to himself. "So I'm not going to." He slowly began to stroke himself as the woman on the monitor freed Trey's cock. Their eyes met and for a moment, Vincent thought the analyst-turned-agent was going to grow a conscious.

Then Erin's mouth descended over his shaft and the resistance died. He rocked his head back, rested on his hands, and moaned.

***

Erin Small could suck a cock. It was about the only intelligible thought Trey could form as she bobbed away in his lap. And amazingly, she created the sensation of heaven with her mouth alone. One hand held herself upright on the bed. The other cupped and manipulated his balls.

Her silky, strawberry-hued hair teased his thighs as he felt the head of his cock tickle the back of her throat. He was normally not a fan of ball play, but in Erin's hands, he could become a card-carrying member.

And when he felt his balls seize – when the sensation of slamming through the road-side barrier and careening over the edge overwhelmed him – those practiced fingers somehow stopped the flow. He came – he felt his cock pump and his scrotum tighten – but nothing but a single dollop of cum emerged.

"What the fuck?" he groaned, feeling his body sweat through the shirt.

"No cumming," she chided, shoving him onto his back and tearing open his shirt. "At least, not yet."

She crawled up onto his body, dipping her chest low as it passed across his saliva-bathed cock. The hand on her scrotum slipped higher, tugging at the straining member as she settled her thighs over his.

Oh God, he needed to stop her, but knew he couldn't. He closed his eyes, thinking of Alicia. Thinking of his wife. Instead of a disappointed frown on his wife's imagined face, he saw her with that stranger last night. He saw her sucking face with some hunk closer to her age.

"Ah!" he cried as the slick sensation of a woman's pussy enveloped him. So very different. So very fucking good.

He felt fingernails on his chest, and when he opened his eyes, it was to the strange face of Erin Small. With her arms stretched out before her, her little breasts pushed together in a tight line of cleavage, capped with swollen nipples.

"Oh fuck!" he whined, each thrust of her hips driving another nail into his proverbial coffin. She felt good. She fucked like a goddess. The walls of her cunt did things he didn't think possible, caressing and squeezing him like a practiced, velvet-gloved hand.

"Yes, please!" she whispered, delighted at his reaction. She leaned forward and kissed him. Trey could do nothing but kiss back, his hands moving robotically across her ass.

No, not robotically. There was nothing robot-like about his touch. Trenton Dean had taken over. Trenton Dean began to thrust his cock back up into Hollywood's hottest madam. This woman fucked him like the rock star that he was.

"No condom?" he asked as he fought back his climax. He knew she wasn't going to stop him this time.

She giggled. "I had you checked out, Trenton. None of my girls use condoms. It's one of the things that makes them the best." She cooed as she intensified her bouncing hips, driving herself closer to her own release.

"What else makes you the best?"

"Sweetheart, we offer it all. I'm in the fantasy business, and I have yet to disappoint…"

***

Trey was growling out his orgasm when Vincent finally heard the key in the door outside. He didn't move to cover himself. He didn't even stop the slow stroke of his cock.

"About time," he said, a trifle impatiently as Gabrielle Dubois sauntered into the room.

"Could not wait, mon cherie?" She had such a sexy French accent.

"You're a half hour late, and Erin was early," Vincent said, his focus shifting to the supermodel as she slowly unzipped the back of her dress.

"So sorry, Vincent dearest. I had to calm Michelle down. Apparently Erin's blacklisted her." The designer dress slid to the floor. The French woman posed for him, naked except for her lacing-topped stockings. Thighs together, hipped cocked and hands brushing through her sassy black hair, she somehow looked demure in her nudity.

"So all is going smoothly?" She slid into his lap, facing the surveillance equipment. Vincent's cock pushed easily into Gabrielle's soft sex.

"Like clockwork." He took hold of her hips as she began to gyrate across his length. "Tomorrow we'll bring Alicia in fully, but she's as good as ours already."

"Mmm… can't wait for that initiation," Gabrielle purred.

***

"So what if I wanted… a Victoria's Secret model. Could you do that?" Trey asked as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of Erin's buttery sex. They'd returned to the business of fulfilling fantasies, and in a flash of brilliance, Trey figured out a way to set up his transaction with Sarah Ellis.

"Mm… a little harder, yes, but doable," she replied, shifting her slim body beneath him. "Any one you had in mind?"

"Wow, you don't play around." He pretended to think for a few minutes as he slid in and out of her. "Not really, I suppose. One of the blonde ones."

"Mmm… younger, or older?"

"Younger. Definitely."

She rolled her eyes. "And what's wrong with older? We're not all bad, are we?" She wrapped both legs around his torso, pulling him into her with pressure from the backs of her heels.

"Nope. But what's wrong with a little variety?"

"I'm only kidding. This cock belongs to all of us, young and old." Trey blushed at the compliment. "That it? Sex with a Victoria's Secret model? Nothing else in your untapped fantasies?"

"Can't underestimate the allure of celebrity," Trey said, although he did have one other task. He needed to figure out a way to get Liz involved.

"What?" she asked, sensing he had something else to add, but reading it the wrong way. "Tell me. There's nothing you have to hide from me."

"Well…"

"Let me guess. You'd like a threesome. Two girls…"

Erin was good. Fortunately, she wasn't a mind-reader. "Kind of. I'd like my wife to be involved."

"Ah… interesting. She's very striking… Has she ever been with another woman?" Now there was a stimulating thought; no matter which "wife" she was talking about.

"No. Not that I'm aware, anyway. She'd have to be seduced."

"Mmm… I'd love to seduce her…" Erin mewed, closing her eyes and really digging her heels in. "But that's not quite your fantasy, is it?"

"Close, but not quite."

"OK, hm… when would you like to do this?" Just like that. Trey's cock surged at this woman's casual handling of sex. He knew the meeting would never make it to the sex part, that he merely needed the money transaction to go through so they could trace it, but the thought of Liz getting it on with that voluptuous blonde…

"My wife's back in LA Sunday for some charity event. Is that too early?"

"Trenton, you practically doubled in size! Someone's into this…" He didn't say anything. Instead, he began to fuck her faster, feeling his climax mount. "The charity doesn't happen to be LA's Most Eligible Bachelor, does it?"

"Yes!" he huffed.

"That's my charity," she said in amusement.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, feigning surprise. It had all been set up to coincide with Erin's event, of course.

"I'll need to check with the girl I had in mind, but it should be perfect!" She slipped a hand along her his as he fucked her. "Nice big tits? Silky, blonde hair? Youthful, shaved cunt?" she goaded him. Trey could feel his balls slapping against her slippery vulva with each jam of his hips. He found reserves of energy he didn't know he had, his pelvis taking on a mind of its own. "Yeah, I know just the girl. And lucky for you, she's bi."

Her words were like fuel on a fire. Trey passed the point of no return. He was coming and nothing could stop him.

"Then again, what model isn't bi these days?"

That did it. As his cock erupted into the sexy madam's bought pussy, his mind was fixed on Alicia, his wife and soul mate, engaged in a rabid 69 with an equally sexy, faceless woman. Was it possible? She was fucking other men now. Why not other women?

Erin's svelte body lurched beneath him, her back bowing up and off the bed as she joined him in blissful orgasm. "Oh fuck, baby! FUCK ME! AH!"

Trey surprised himself, his erection holding even after his balls had done their thing. He'd already pumped her for information. Now it was time to have some fun.

***

Liz sat stunned. Gabrielle Dubois and Vincent Silva? It didn't make any sense, right? What did the high profile supermodel have to do with her boss?

Liz had staked out the safe house long after the sun had set. Around 9:30, a cab pulled up to the curb and a woman wearing heavy shades had emerged. It wasn't hard to recognize the body that had adorned so many glamour magazines and billboards over the past few years.

At first, Liz thought it was some kind of freaky coincidence. That the woman was going into the next, dingy house over. It was as unlikely as it was untrue. She watched the model extract her own set of keys and disappear through the front door.

She'd seen all that she needed. She had the clues. Now she just needed to puzzle out the connections. She also knew she could no longer trust anyone.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft tapping on the driver's side window. She turned to look, seeing a face smiling down at her. She vaguely recognized his bald scalp and black, plastic-rimmed glasses. He made a gesture to roll down her window.

She thought about starting the engine and ignoring him. Then she saw the gun in his hand. He smiled again, far more chilling now that she understood the situation.

The passenger side door opened behind her. She jumped, reaching for her own pistol at her side, but a powerful hand pinned her shoulder against the bucket seat.

It was Alexander Mishin, shaking his head as if scolding a small child. "No, no, girl, none of that. I don't like striking beautiful women. Now unlock your door please."

Adrenaline pumped through her veins. She had only a couple moments to act now. A couple moments before her hopes were dashed.

"I know you," the pretty-boy gangster said slowly. "You auditioned for me. Only… you were a redhead…"

Slowly, he reached for her hair, her dark brown wig. Liz recoiled from his touch, pretending to go for the lock on the door like she'd been asked to. She saw the man outside, recognizing him now as Mishin's assistant, Roy.

"Who are you, sweetheart?" he asked calmly.

"Not as sweet as you think!" she answered. At the same time, she threw open her door, catching Roy by surprise. His gun went clattering to the ground as she twisted out of Mishin's grip. She slammed the door against Roy again, clearing him out of the way as her elbow arched in Alexander's direction.

It met nothing but air. When she met his expressive blue eyes, they were filled with disappointment. He shook his head sadly. It was the last thing she remembered. She didn't even see the strike coming. Only blackness.

12