Models and Super Spies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cab driver materialized before them just as they got to the curb, smiling as he held the door open for Kelly. He gave Trey an envious nod as the young man followed.

"Where to?" he asked, settling in behind the wheel. "The Green Fairy, please."

The name sounded familiar to Trey, but like the identity of the blonde next to him, he couldn't quite place it. The cab driver pulled out into the street, the doors locking automatically around them. Trey didn't like the ominous sound.

"It's an honor to be driving for you, Mr. Dean," the cab driver said. Trey's eyes shot up, catching the driver's smile in the rearview mirror.

"How did you know my…"

Kelly touched his chest. When he looked into her blue eyes, he saw recognition there, too. They knew? This was a set up? Was he about to be murdered? Kidnapped?

"It's a shame we never got to meet before," the blonde said, snuggling against him. Her body was warm. She smelled good. "Erin pulled me off just before we were supposed to have our date. If I'd protested then, she would have become suspicious…"

At last, Trey's confusion cleared. At least a little of it, anyway. Kelly was C.L.O.A.K.'s insider in Erin Small's prostitution ring. Kelly was the woman that he'd requested. That seemed so long ago.

"Of course you did the right thing," he said, staring down at the blonde. She was so close to him. Her red lips were so kissable. She beamed at the compliment. Kelly wasn't an agent. Trey might be green, but he could tell that much.

"Sir, there's a package for you," the cab driver interrupted.

On the floor was a leather briefcase, black like his suit. "What is it?" he asked, popping the silver clasps. The cab driver shrugged.

Trey glanced wearily at Kelly, whose excited gaze was now focused on the briefcase. Should she see what's in here? Or was this for his eyes only? He closed his eyes and breathed, puzzling it out. If this was C.L.O.A.K.'s plan, then they had to know Kelly was the one to extract him from the hotel. They had to know she'd most likely be next to him.

"Not sure if you should see this," he mumbled, opening it up. Inside were the contents of a regular briefcase. Pens, memos, a couple sealed envelopes, the smaller of which had the name "Trenton Dean" typed neatly on it.

Trey glanced at Kelly one last time out of the corner of his eyes and opened the note.

Trenton,

You are posing as Mishin's seller. You will be meeting a man by the name of Samuel Smith at the Green Fairy Lounge. We need you to keep him occupied as long as we can, but at the very earliest, midnight, when I can assemble a strike team raid the club. Stall by any means possible. If he persists about "the list," there's a second, sealed envelope in the brief case. Do not open it yourself, and only give it to Smith as a last resort!

Kelly will pose as your personal assistant. She has been paid to handle any extenuating circumstances that may arise. In case something happens that she cannot handle, we've provided a contingency plan in the briefcase.

Good luck. Destroy this note immediately.

It was unsigned.

Trey tore up the note, which he'd been holding away from Kelly, despite her fidgeting desire to read it. He rolled down the window and tossed the little scraps into the LA night before going back to the briefcase. The other envelope was larger. 9 by 12, maybe, and sealed shut. He wouldn't be able to open it and reseal it, despite his desire to. Instead, he traced his fingers along the edges of the base of the briefcase until he found a couple hidden clasps.

Kelly stiffened beside him as he lifted away the false bottom. Molded into the bottom of the briefcase was an automatic pistol along with two extra clips and a silencer. So this was their contingency plan? Trey chuckled.

"What the hell is that?" Kelly asked. Suddenly, she wasn't so friendly. The cab driver kept staring back at them in the rearview, but mercifully kept his mouth shut.

"It's our 'just in case.' But hopefully, we won't need it." He glanced at her, wondering if she knew what they were getting into. Based on the way she raised one pale, arched brow, she had a pretty good idea.

"I got ya. So am I your whore, or do I get an alias or something?" she asked. The giddy excitement was back.

"You're my personal assistant."

Trey hadn't meant that to come off as sexual, but how could it not? The energy in this cab was as thick as a prop plane flying through a lightning storm. "I'm glad we finally get to be personal, Mr. Dean," she winked.

The cab pulled up before the non-descript door of the Green Fairy Lounge. "Any last instructions?" the cab driver asked.

Trey thought about it. The note hadn't indicated any, but having his own contingency plan wasn't a bad idea. "Hang around behind the club until 1:00. If we don't come out then, we should be OK."

"Roger that, sir. Good luck."

Trey took a deep breath as he stepped onto the empty sidewalk. He held his hand out to his "assistant," and smiled as she rose to full height next to him. "Thanks. We may need it."

***

After two more rounds of the powerful, anise-tasting liquor, Liz was definitely feeling the effects. About half way through their second drink, a third man joined them. The giant of a man who went by the incongruous name of "Slim" stumbled out of the alcove she'd passed earlier, tucking his pressed silk shirt into his slacks. He made the room look even smaller.

Liz caught the flash of a chrome-plated pistol dangling from a shoulder holster before he pulled his jacket on. It was another reminder not to let her guard down with these men. They were dangerous.

"Next," Slim announced with a baritone chuckle. Samuel and his acquaintance, a younger guy named Joshua, laughed. Joshua stood up, straightened his shirt, and disappeared around the corner.

For the most part, Slim and Samuel Smith talked between themselves. Jasmine settled into the large man's lap, who was just as handsy as his boss, although Liz got the impression that they were antsy to get this meeting over, and a little bit annoyed that "their source" was late.

"I say we split. I'm getting a bad feeling about this, Mr. Smith," Slim complained.

"Calm down, man, we have plenty of distraction right here," Samuel soothed, his hand wandering high enough between Liz's thighs that she had to spread her legs a little.

Slim shifted, clearly still uncomfortable, though he kept his hand on Jasmine's knee. "I don't know. We can get pussy anywhere."

"Yeah, but why go out of our way when it's right here, for the taking?" As he said it, he pushed his hand the rest of the way between Liz's legs. His fingers danced along her moist sex, drawing a quick breath from the redhead. "Open up, girl," he soothed, his voice like thunder rolling in the distance.

Liz did as she was told, exposing herself to Slim and exotic brunette, whose eyes were twinkling. "I mean, why would you want to pass up such a tight little cunt?" His stout fingers stroked across her smooth mound like a guitarist familiarizing himself with a new instrument. "This one's nice and wet."

Eddie pushed his index finger pussy. All Liz could muster was a low, breathless gasp. Slim began pawing at Jasmine full breasts, squeezing the pliable and unfettered flesh. "Weren't you gonna show us how to… work Jasmine?" Big Eddie asked as he attempted to introduce a second finger into her sex. It was too much. It was too big! Sweat broke out along her brow and the hazy redness of lust began to dull her vision.

"I'm sorry, don't let me interrupt." The voice was so confident it was nearly unrecognizable. For a second, she thought it might be Alex. Or even Vincent. When she looked up, she had to blink a few times before she believed it. Standing next to a stunning blonde in a power suit was Trey Kennedy.

***

Trey was startled to find Liz on the scene, although he was pretty sure no one detected that surprise. He was in full-on Trenton Dean mode now, and as he processed the scene, he did so like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Liz, who'd gone back to her natural hair color, was on the lap of a handsome, black man fully decked out in pimp-wear – all the way down to the bowler cap. Her legs were spread, her dress was up around her waist, and the man had two fingers slowly pushing in and out of her denuded folds.

Samuel Smith was just as blasé. He removed his fingers slowly, like he was setting his silverware back on the table, and said, "You're late. And… you're not Alexander Mishin." Liz quickly shut her legs and readjusted her skirt. Despite what was happening, he got the feeling that the female agent wasn't in the most comfortable of spots.

Trey felt a third man emerge from one of the alcoves behind him that made up this warren that passed for a VIP lounge. He wondered how many else there were. He had to play this one very carefully.

"The name's Trenton. Trenton Dean. I'm here on Mishin's behalf. I apologize for the lateness; I was held up in traffic."

"Slim, search his case."

The large man sitting across from Liz and Samuel Smith sat up, displacing the exotic brunette in his lap. Trey set it on the table behind him and opened it, saying to the large man, "Slim?"

"I'll open it. Step away," the man grumbled, pushing Trey to the side as a grown man would a child. He opened it and rooted through the papers and pockets. For a split second, as Slim ran his fingers along the base of the case, Trey worried that he'd find the false bottom. But the moment passed.

"It's clean," he nodded.

"What the fuck is all that?" Samuel Smith grumbled.

Stupidly, Trey hadn't actually checked out what most of it was. Heat licked along his scalp in a moment of panic. "The contents aren't important. But I need something to carry my money out in." It was the first thing that popped into his head, and it almost worked.

"Your money? That's not what I agreed on. I thought it would be wired to your account, when I was satisfied."

Fuck, Trey thought. He felt so hot he could have melted into the floor. Wanted to. "For my employer, yes. But I'm not my employer."

Samuel's dark eyes were murderous as stared up at him. Even though he was the one standing, Trey felt like he was groveling along the ground. He glanced at Liz, who was watching it wide-eyed, as tense as a cat. "How much?"

Trey let himself relax a little. Allowed himself to slowly let out his breath. "Ten," he said casually, looking again at Liz, whose grey eyes seemed to urge, More. "And her," he cocked his head down at the redhead.

Samuel seemed to relax at the seemingly low mention of ten grand. Just how much was this deal supposed to be, anyway, Trey had to wonder. When Liz was brought into the deal, the gangster actually laughed.

"OK, Trenton, I can play your game. Ten grand and Elizabeth here for your list and your woman." Samuel's dark eyes devoured Kelly, who Trey had nearly forgotten about.

"Just you? Or you and your friend?" the blonde asked playfully.

"I like you," he said with a half smile. To Trey, he said, "Give Joshua there a half hour to get your money, and give Slim and I a half hour with your Ossie assistant." He looked her up and down lecherously. "Although I may need a little longer."

The guys laughed; Kelly shifted her weight from one hip to the other. Reaching into her hair, she released the platinum locks from her controlled bun. "You'll need more," she winked. The guys laughed even harder.

"OK, Joshua, go get the man his money."

Joshua was clearly a little miffed about being the odd man out, but he wasn't about to cross his gangster employer. He slouched off toward the stairs. Trey watched him go, realizing that there was actually a third waitress sauntering about. She was wearing the same, little green dress with the filmy outer layer, although her dirty blonde hair was a bit mussed.

"Brianna, dear, can you bring out a bottle of Scotch? This green stuff tastes like shit." The girl immediately disappeared toward the bar. "Elizabeth, why don't you take Trenton into one of those alcoves. Show him a good time."

He pinched her ass as she stood. The relief in her grey eyes was most likely genuine. "You've got about a half hour, Trenton. Have fun."

As soon as they pulled the curtains shut, Liz threw herself at him, kissing him deeply on the mouth. "Thank you," she whispered after the kiss grew slightly awkward. "Thank you for getting me out of there."

Outside, they could hear Samuel Smith comment loudly, "Now, honey, let's see your… resume…"

"We're not out of here yet," Trey whispered back, glancing around the small room. Padded benches lined the brick cubby and a low table of dark wood occupied most of the room. He led her into the back corner, as far from the gauzy curtains as he could, and dimmed the small gas lamp. "Why are you here?"

"Trey, Vincent sent you on this mission to fail."

Trey blinked at the smaller redhead, pulling her into his lap just in case anyone walked in on them. "What are you talking about?" He felt his voice rise a little in alarm.

"Shh, keep quiet. We don't have much time, so you're going to have to trust me here. I don't know what Samuel Smith thinks he's buying, but I can guarantee it's not what he thinks. At midnight, the FBI will be barging in through those doors, and they're not gonna know you're working for the good guys."

"Why not? And why the FBI?"

She made a patting motion in the air to quiet him down. "The problem with black ops. We're off the grid. And it's the FBI because this is their jurisdiction. Besides, it works out better if it's the FBI that 'figures out' that you're the double."

"The double? What—"

Liz covered his mouth with her lips once again as the curtains pushed aside. Their kiss lingered a few more seconds before the redhead pealed her lips off and snuggled against Trey's shoulder.

"Some drinks for the two of you," Jasmine said in her accented-English. She set an absinthe fountain on the table, offering a generous amount of light brown skin in the process. "Shall I pour for you?" The question was directed at Trey.

"Please," he replied deeply.

"Pour one for yourself," Liz added, surprising Trey. "I'm sure Trenton won't mind a little added company." Now that was interesting. The implications were pretty clear, but Trey was having trouble identifying a motivation.

Jasmine smiled. She had dark, playful eyes that flitted between the two of them before she settled onto her knees and filled three glasses from the dark brown absinthe decanter. Liz, playing the role of escort, began kissing his neck as the icy water from the spigots turned the clear liquid milky green.

She only stopped when the brunette handed them each a small glass. "Cheers," Trenton toasted. "To getting out of this evening alive and having fun while doing it." He felt Liz bury her elbow into his side, but was pretty sure the other, attractive waitress didn't see it.

"Cheers," the girls said in unison. Glasses clinked. Sips of the liquorish flavored alcohol were made. Liz reached out and threaded her fingers into the other woman's, and before Trey knew what was happening, the girls were kissing one another passionately.

Jasmine shifted up onto the cushioned bench beside them, easing her luscious body against Trey. Liz snaked a hand behind the other woman's neck and deepened the kiss.

This was a dream. Had to be. Jasmine hadn't shut the curtain all the way and Trey could just barely make out what was happening. Kelly was naked, sitting sideways on Samuel Smith's lap – much like Liz was in his – and whispering something naughty, no doubt, as she rubbed his ears.

Liz broke the kiss and redirected Jasmine's lips to his. Trey quickly forgot about whatever may have been happening outside. His nostrils flared, filling with Jasmine's buttery sweet scent. She pushed her soft tongue into his mouth. Liz moved to his neck. This certainly wasn't what he'd had in mind when he descended those stairs just fifteen minutes earlier.

A hand touched his cock through his pants. It swelled as the fingers pinched and caressed. When he felt the fingers shift to his fly, drawing it down, he finally found the will to pull away from Jasmine's electric kiss.

"Somebody's excited," she said, batting her long, curled lashes at him innocently.

Liz touched the hem of the other waitress's dress and caught her eye. They shared a quick and wordless exchange. "Let's give him a little more to be excited about," Liz nodded. The brunette floated up and off the couch, her manicured hands going to the straps of her green dress. Liz snuggled against him as they both watched. He felt her hot breath catch as Jasmine peeled her "green fairy" uniform off.

She had full, succulent breasts that swayed gently as she worked the tight silk over her wide hips. Each upturned swell was capped with a small nipple of dark, knotted flesh that extended longer than any Trey had ever seen.

"I think he likes it," Liz said huskily, surprising Trey yet again by placing her hand against the seat of his pants. The room was filled with the heady aura of sex and alcohol. Things felt lazy.

Jasmine's dress pooled at her ankles and the thin, Middle Eastern babe struck a pose. Trey licked his lips, his cock outgrowing the confines of his boxer-briefs as he swept his eyes along her graceful, hourglass nudity.

She had a belly piercing, like all young women these days, hers a delicate golden chain with a jade fairy hanging down her flat tummy.

"I like it, too," Liz added coyly as the other woman lounged back on the neighboring sofa. She opened her legs and let her fingers play across the trimmed strip of black pubic hair. Her otherwise cleanly shaved pussy lips were moist and open.

Dreamily, Trey felt his partner leave his side to crawl between Jasmine's thighs. Liz's already short dress rode up around her waist, exposing her ass. Her copper hair began to bounce. The brunette squealed in delight.

Liz's pussy lips tempted him. He could still remember the way her warm pocket of flesh felt around his cock. He rubbed himself through his suit pants, but didn't dare go further than that. Further and he'd be fucking the redhead's cunt. It would be a replay of last night.

Jasmine sank even further back into the plush booth, bucking her hips against Liz's mouth.

Trey once again looked out through the gap in the curtain, his heart jolting in unison with his cock. Kelly was sprawled across the table on her back. Samuel Smith was at one end, vigorously fucking her pussy as her head hung off the other. Trey watched as Slim fed his thick girth into her gaping mouth, sliding it all the way into her throat. As the two black men worked her over, she made sure her tits weren't neglected.

Trey licked his lips, looking back at the girls. Jasmine was staring at him with those dark, exotic eyes of hers. She beckoned him over with the crook of her finger. Trey couldn't pass up the invitation.

Climbing onto the couch next to her, the brunette unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free. Trey sat up on his knees as Jasmine ducked her head and swallowed him into her eager mouth.

As the brunette bobbed her head along his length, Trey watched Liz pleasure her female friend. For a small girl, the redhead had a long tongue that could spear into Jasmine's hole when her fingers were not.

Trey felt himself racing toward his orgasm. Things got hot. Difficult to breath. So wet. So good. The brunette knew how to use her tongue, swirling and swirling it around the crown of his cock. She began to moan, sending vibrations down his shaft that nearly did him in.

"Ngh!" Jasmine cried, her mouth popping off his spit-slick member as she came on Liz's mouth. She thrashed her head from side to side, spreading her legs open as she pulled the redhead hard against her pussy.